Shackled Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his cock twitch.

First I need this, then I can think....

He lay back, Emma sucking for all she was worth, her head bobbing up and down, the pleasure almost unbearable. He was close.

He jerked his hips up again and held tighter onto her hair, shoving his cock further and further into her mouth. He moaned in pleasure, but it was a moan of need, not just pleasure.

"Emma....not far...."

His cock felt so good. She felt so good.

Then he could think.

Soon.

****

Emma's eyes were watering as she took him deeply, his cock so good and hard, twitching as she used her tongue please him. Each soft moan and groan fueled to her to continue and a short thrill raced down her spine as he tightened his hold in her hair.

She said nothing, didn't want to talk as she slurped and sucked to her hearts content. Her beautiful eyes met his steady gaze as his body tightened further and she could feel his thighs tense and quiver, as if trying to reach for a little control. But she wanted to break it, to taste him again on her tongue. Hot and salty and oh so good.

His hips began to move, his cock hitting the back of her throat, making the tears slid down her soft cheeks, but she didn't care, she wanted all of him she could take. Wanted the night to last for as long as it could, to please him and tease him until she was well under his skin and in his heart.

His hoarse voice sent another shiver of anticipation down her spine and Emma double her efforts, watching him lay back, his back arching slightly, his hips driving up. She sucked in air through her nose and flicked her tongue over sensitive spot around the tip of his dick and moaned deeply. Her eyes told him to let go as she tasted his pre-cum.

****

Despite all they had done, Hansen found himself once again on the edge of another orgasm. He was virtually fucking her mouth now, his hands tightly wound in her hair and his cock pumping into her, hitting the back of her throat.

He hadn't felt this before. He couldn't hold back from her. Couldn't keep it in. Keep his cool.

Keep control.

That's what made his life tick, kept him in check, gave him purpose.

Control.

He was ceding it to his scientist. Emma. He could fuck her all night. Hehadfucked her all night. Now, he was ready to shoot yet another load of his hot cum into her....

He was tensing and bucking. Her tongue was running over the hole at the end of his shaft, sending further sensations of pleasure coursing through him. He looked down at her and she was looking back at him, those flecked eyes wanting him to cum,tellinghim to come.

He could feel the cum boiling in him. He grabbed her hair even more tightly and slammed her head on to his cock while pumping his hips up, pressing her face into his belly.

"Oh, Emma....!" he called.

He stayed in that position, his back arched off the bed, her head pressed onto his cock. Thick hot strands of cum pumped into her mouth and throat. He couldn't believe that he still had so much in him. She'd drained him, but not all of it. A second wave came, spewed out of him and into her mouth.

Emma.

His body was writhing, her warm mouth over his convulsing cock and all he could think of was pumping it out. All of it.

Into Emma.

He was slowing, but she drew further twitches from his cock and body. He couldn't control this. He didn't even bother to try. He almost had tears in his eyes from the pleasure she'd given him.

Now he was coming down, her tongue still on him.

Coming down.

To what?

Reality.

Think about that tomorrow. Just enjoy this.

He had to save Emma.

For her.

For him.

****

Emma took all that he gave and more, drawing on him until he was reduced to a trembling mass on the bed, his body twitching and arching to meet her skilled warm mouth. His fingers remained tight in her hair, until she'd sucked him dry and only then did she slowly ease off.

His cock slid himself down between his legs as she kissed her way up his body, his breaths coming out unevenly as her tongue dipped into his belly button, swirled and then slowly moved up. Her naked flesh brushed against his own as she slowly shifted and moaned, pressing herself to him, belly to belly before her lips gently pressed to his.

Those big chocolate eyes held his gaze and she smiled softly, feeling ridiculously happy that she'd made him feel so good. Happy that he'd left himself go when everything around him demanded such control and commitment to staying on course. Her lips lingered, her nose bumping against his, nudging as her lips split into a grin. "So...insatiable Liam...are you feeling a little more sated?" She teased ever so softly, her voice purring out.

Giggling, she slid to his side and curled her warm body against his own, draping a thigh over his and an arm around his waist as she pressed her cheek to his chest. The length of her hair cool and silky against his bare arm. In that moment everything felt right and perfect, even as shadows of the days to come threatened to ruin it all. Her heart was full, her body humming with pleasure and she was as close to him as any human could be. The urge to suddenly confess her feelings was overwhelming, threatening to spill from her mouth in the form of three little words that she couldn't possibly utter.

****

Emma kept milking him for all he had and the warmth of her mouth drew some further small spurts from him. When he'd finished and the tension in his body melted away, she slowly slid up his body, her smooth soft skin providing him with further delightful sensations. His breathing was ragged as she kissed her way up his body, pausing at his belly button and swirling her tongue in it.

She finally reached him and softly kissed his lips. She nuzzled his face with her nose, smiling as she looked into his eyes. Hansen could only nod with a wry smile on his face. He was trying to not think about tomorrow.

The future.

This is now.

She slid to his side, her warmth pressed against him. Her head lay on his chest and he instinctively ran his hand through her hair.

"Emma," he said softly, "Emma."

He lay back, her body pressed against his and looked up at the ceiling.

They were coming tomorrow and they would all be together for the first time in a long while. It would be good to see them. He always felt a spark when they were together. It meant they were going to do something. Doing something was Hansen's forte. He had to dosomething. They couldn't run forever and now he had Emma to think of. She wouldn't be able to run forever.

Hide.

Live in the shadows.

They were going to blow their way to the light. The light would expose the mess they were in, melt it away. But would they survive it?

He absentmindedly ran his hand through her hair, ruffling it softly. He could feel her breathing, her breast pressing against the side of his chest. His breathing had returned to its normal rhythm now.

"Nothing's going to happen to you, Emma," he whispered.

He tried to focus on what he thought they would do. What they should do. What they could do.

His mind was jumping, images flashing into it. Slow motion. Fast forward. Jess. Cassie. Smiling. Crying. Alive. Dead.

Emma.

His lovemaking with her had left him tired. He hugged her closer with his free arm and raised his head so he could kiss her on the top of the head.

Three days and I'm in love?

No. You needed her. You needed love.

She just come along.

It still wasn't The Voice. This was him.

He hadn't meant to care so much. He didn't have to care so much, but he did.

Care.

Love?

Shit.

He fell asleep holding her tight.

12