Shackles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vampire smiled down at him after a few moments when he seemed to have caught his breath. He gave one more teasing stroke as he slowly pulled out. He laid down beside Nile, reaching up to caress his hair. He kissed Nile gently.

"I've never been fucked like that," Nile confessed. "My God, I didn't know it could be so good."

Arden grinned, his fangs showing. "Mmm, you're such a sweet little innocent thing. I want to show you the world, but at the same time protect you from it." Arden kissed him softly. "Can I please have a little drink? I won't take much and it'll feel really good for you. I promise."

"Yeah...sure," Nile said.

Arden caressed Nile's hair and kissed him again. "You're so damn sweet. So willing to please." He kissed Nile's neck and Nile felt the small familiar prick. There was a gentle sucking sensation that felt very pleasant. He was barely aware he was bleeding. This did feel nice. It was a strange new intimacy. He held the vampire close, stroking his hair. After a few moments, the vampire backed away. Nile felt slightly light-headed.

"Sorry...I think I took a little more than I intended," Arden said. He bit his tongue and licked the marks with his blood, healing them instantly.

"It's okay...it felt...nice," Nile said.

"You should have something to eat," Arden said.

"Later," Nile said. "I'm fine. I just want to lie here with you."

Arden smiled. "I can't argue with that."

The vampire held Nile close, kissing him gently. A few moments passed and Arden sighed. "I have to go. The sun will be up soon."

"Will I see you again?" Nile asked, his heart stopping.

Arden gazed into Nile's beautiful brown eyes. "As soon as possible."

The vampire kissed him and he was gone. As if he'd never been there. Nile reached out to the empty place beside him. Arden's scent and warmth left behind.

12