Shackles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on," Arden said forcing Nile hard against the wall as Nile nearly collapsed beneath him. "I'm not done with you."

The vampire gripped Nile's hips and pumped into him deeper, harder, faster. Nile was moaning beneath him, still quivering all over and struggling to stay standing. Arden bit Nile's neck again, letting the warm blood slowly trickle into his mouth. His fingernails dug into Nile's hips and he lost himself in his lover's sweetness. The taste of his blood, the soft warmth of his skin, his beautiful firm and muscled form, the hot and tight feel of his sweet surrender. Arden cried out and Nile felt the sudden rush of hot wetness inside him. They paused still locked together and struggling for breath. Arden pricked his tongue, healing all the bite marks on his lover's neck with his own blood. He gave each one a soft kiss. His cock was still deep inside Nile as he finished this task. He realized he still had a hard grip on Nile's hips and he gently let go. The vampire kept kissing his lover's neck and he reached both hands up onto Nile's hands and took them down from the wall. He pulled Nile back from the wall, his arms around Nile's waist holding him close and supporting his weight.

Nile was still seeing stars. His legs felt like jelly beneath him. His entire body had relaxed into a limp rag, but the vampire managed to hold him up. He sank into the vampire's arms, his head leaned back on Arden's shoulder. Arden kissed Nile's ear, giving it a teasing lick. Neither of them really wanted it to be over. They stayed like that for several minutes. Then slowly Arden pulled out of him. He helped Nile redress.

"Still shaky?" Arden asked.

"Yeah," Nile said.

"Turn around and sit against the wall. I'll help you," Arden said.

Nile let the vampire help him turn. They looked into each other's eyes and kissed. Then Arden helped ease Nile down. Arden then redressed himself and sat beside Nile, putting an arm around him and pulling him close. Nile rested his head on Arden's shoulder.

"Fuck," Nile said.

"Yeah...." Arden said with a grin.

"I...didn't think it could get better than last time," Nile whispered.

"I've got so much to show you," Arden said.

Nile had a million questions but he was both too exhausted and too confused to put them together. Part of him was afraid to ask anything.

"What were you doing at the bar?" Arden asked.

"I needed to get out," Nile said.

"Were you looking for a lay?" Arden asked.

"No," Nile said. Then he lifted his head and looked up at the vampire. "Why, would you be jealous?"

Arden smiled, looking directly into Nile's brown eyes. "Maybe."

Nile felt himself blush. He took a deep breath. "Arden, what the hell is this between us?"

Arden gazed at Nile. "What do you want it to be?"

"I..." Nile paused and took a deep breath. "I just know I can't stop thinking about you."

"I can't stop thinking about you either," Arden said. "The feel of you, the taste of your blood, the sweetness in your eyes."

Nile blushed deep. "I should be telling you all the reasons this can't work. But I don't want to think about them."

Arden kissed Nile. It was a soft and gentle kiss but passionate. "Fuck all that. We'll find a way."

"But--"

Arden interrupted him with another kiss. "I only know I need you," he whispered. "I need you like I need blood. I won't let the Agency or anything get in my way."

Nile was silent for a few moments, lost in Arden's blue eyes. How the hell could he respond to that? His heart was a pounding mess. He took a deep breath. "I've been hurt before..."

"I won't hurt you," Arden said. "It would kill me."

Nile smiled despite his anxiety. "Even if you don't, won't the world eventually hurt us both?"

"Fuck the world," Arden said, his hand on Nile's face caressing his cheek and then pulling him in for another kiss.

12