Shaded Creek B&B Ch. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every few seconds she would move her hand back further and either pull at her ass, or slide a few fingers into her pussy. Cal took it all in. Her right hand was playing with her breasts, squeezing her nipples, tugging on them. Oh how Cal wanted to be in there with her. He at least wanted to pull out his cock and furiously beat himself off while she was in there fingering herself. Apparently, Jackie was psychic. She didn't turn. She hadn't turned.

"Are you going to come in already?" Her voice sounded like sex. Cal could tell she was close to orgasm, that tone, the needing of cock, cannot be faked, and there is nothing else like it.

With his shirt still unbuttoned, it was on the floor in a heartbeat. Without his belt, jeans and underwear were off a breath later. He walked into the bathroom completely nude, and completely hard. Trying to be quite, Cal came up beside the leg that was propped up on the edge. He reached out and with one finger, drug up her inner thigh. She let out a mix between a moan and a whimper.

She still wasn't turning, and it looked like her eyes were shut tight. Trying to read her mind, Cal continued his tease. He reached over and repeated the motion on her left leg, stopping his finger an inch or two short of her ass. He took his whole hand and put it at the very top of her right leg, which was still up on the edge. He cupped her leg with the edge of his hand on the skin directly beside her pussy.

Cal gently moved his hand in a massage-like fashion. Pushing against her leg, then pulling from the front. Pushing against her crotch, then pulling down, spreading her open slightly. Letting go, he reached between her legs and starting above her pussy, drug his fingers down her front putting more pressure against her as they moved on either side of her opening, barely touching her labia. She was rocking back and forth against him, and pushed hard backwards as his fingers slid over her asshole.

Trying to savor the experience to its fullest, Cal abandoned her crotch for a minute. He stepped into the shower behind her, and pulled her back against his chest. His ever-hard cock rested on the small of her back, its curve neatly matching the curves of her ass. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close for a second, he could feel Jackie's breath matching his own.

Cal let his hands explore in rhythm with their breathing. His fingertips would glide up her sides and around to just below her breasts when she breathed in, and then he would pull them back down along the same path, sure to follow through to the back of her hips. Then, with one hand resting below her chest, feeling it rise and fall with each breath, the other traced light paths around her navel, down the center of her abs and back up along the line of her pelvic muscle.

This meandering sensation continued for a few minutes. Hands would change, paths would change, but he never went low enough to directly pleasure her. Then he made a line up between her breasts, and made slow concentric circles on one, getting ever closer to her nipple. When he was as close as he could get to her areola, Cal switched hands and breasts, building up the tension in the other as he had done with the first. Using both hands, he let his fingers drag from under her armpits along the bottom of her breasts until he was cupping them. Then using his thumb, drug straight down over both nipples, letting them pop out from under with a satisfying gasp from Jackie.

He rolled her nipples between finger and thumb. Pinched them lightly and pulled; pushed them as he squeezed her entire breast. He moved the entire edge of his hand along the very tip of her nipple with the lightest pressure he could manage, then reversed and repeated.

All of the sudden realizing how much more he could be doing to her at once, Cal abandoned his route of solitary sensation and started getting dirty.

He moved her hair to the side exposing one side of her neck. He bent over and kissed her behind and below her ear. Moving down the side of her neck to her collarbone, planting a kiss very inch or so; speaking his desires to her receptive body. She leaned into him and cocked her head a little bit to the side, opening herself to his urges. Obliging, Cal went back up her neck again to her cheek. He nibbled on her ear lobe and tugged gently at it.

While continuing to kiss alternately between her neck and shoulder, Cal moved his other hand lower than it had yet been. Bypassing the obvious target for a second, Cal lighting pulled up on her leg, suggesting she put it back on the edge of the tub. It didn't take much convincing.

With his right hand, using only the tip of his middle finger, he traced slow figure eights, always encroaching a little closer to his prize. About an inch away, he lifted his finger completely. Waiting just a second, then using two fingers; Cal moved along the outside of her love, then slid them back up through her very warm, slick, not wet, pussy. Jackie groaned and pushed her ass against his cock.

Lust was taking over, and Cal didn't mind. He moved his fingers back down her pussy and pushed a finger against her tight hole before moving it back up to her clit. He moved back and forth over it, fingertips in tight circles pushing in and moving harder as she ground harder against him.

Her hips moved in the same circles as his fingers. Sliding back down, he pushed a finger slowly into her pussy, pushing against her upper walls as it went deeper. Pulling it out from the second knuckle, he rubbed her clit before sliding it back down and in with a smooth motion.

Pushing in as far as he could, Cal moved his fingertip around, exploring her depths. When he drug against spots she reacted strongly to, he returned often and lingered. Cal pulled his finger halfway out and pushed it back in. Doing it again, he went in along the top then pushed against the back of her walls and the bottom of her pussy as he brought it back out.

Cal pulled his finger back out and rubbed her clit harder than before, with another finger, he teased her hole, before pushing back into her tight pussy with both, and it was tight. Jackie was rocking her hips against him, and it felt great on his cock, which he realized he was moving back and forth against her, too. His fingers went only halfway in at first. Cal curled them and pulled toward the front of her body. Doing it slowly for a second, he started going faster, and harder. His fingers slid almost out before plunging back in, going a little deeper each time, never stopping the cum-hither motion.

When he was as deep as he could manage, Cal pulled up against her body and reached as far into the back of her pussy as his could, wiggling his fingertips at the apex. He started to finger fuck her. Pulling out to the last knuckle before moving quickly back in. After a few seconds he could feel Jackie starting to breath harder. He moved his fingers faster, and intentionally erratic. He would quickly move his fingers in a circle at her opening, spreading her in every direction, then diving back in from different sides.

Her breathing was becoming rapid, and Cal could feel her pussy tightening. Stopping his sporadic fucking, he moved his fingers definitively. Deep in. Then quickly out, dragging against her front wall. Waiting just a heartbeat, he would slide back in. Out. In. Out. In. Her pussy tightened even more, and her breathing went from quick to short and shallow.

Cal responded by moving his fingers just as far in and just as far out, but in a more fluid manner. He pushed his palm hard against her clit while his hand moved back and forth. Cal kept it up until her pussy spasmed hard against his fingers. Jackie stopped breathing and her back arched, driving her ass hard against his length.

Cal's fingers stopped fully in her, and he moved his fingertips back and forth quickly while she rode out her orgasm. As her body relaxed, and her pussy let up, Cal stopped moving his fingertips and slowly pulled them out, two inches out, one back in, slow and sensual. As his fingers slipped out, he once more drug against Jackie's clit, making her jump slightly.

He slowly pulled his hands up and rested them on her hips while she recovered. After a few seconds, Jackie abruptly turned to face him. Looking him deep in the eyes, she moved her head up and Cal moved his down. Their lips locked over each other and the moment stretched on for what seemed like minutes.

Still kissing, now with a little more give and take, Cal felt her hand gently grab his raging erection. She pumped him lightly two or three times, then squeezed hard as she pulled toward his head. Cal moaned involuntarily. Letting off just a little, Jackie continued to jack him off.

Ten seconds later they both jumped violently.

"Jackie!?" It was her mom. "Jackieee!?" The shower curtain was quickly pulled close and Cal ducked down.

"I'm in the shower, Mom!" Jackie called out toward her room. They could hear the door open a little bit, and her mom called in, much louder now.

"Honey, we're leaving for dinner in fifteen minutes! Are you going to be ready?"

"Yeah Mom, sorry, I forgot it was so late. I'll be out soon. And yes, I can be ready." Her mom didn't reply, but they heard the door click closed. Jackie looked at Cal, who had stood back up, and shrugged apologetically. "Sorry..." Cal smiled wide, pulled her back against him, and kissed her deeply.

"Thank you."

"For what?" She sounded genuinely confused.

"Have you looked in the mirror in the past five years, Jackie?" He paused for a second. "You're fucking gorgeous!" He thought he could see her blush. A smile swept over her face.

"I'll show you fucking gorgeous!" Her smile turned devious. "You're still going to be up when I get back from dinner, right?" Cal looked down at his cock.

"I think I can manage." Jackie laughed and shook her head. "Yeah, I will still be awake... Why do you ask?" He asked the last part knowing full well what the answer was.

"I don't know, you'll just have to wait and see." Some attitude was seeping into her voice, and Cal liked it. Jackie turned off the water and opened the curtain. They both stepped out and Cal tossed her a towel and then grabbed one for himself. Drying off in near silence, Cal suddenly realized something.

"Shit. My clothes are on your floor out there!" Jackie looked at him and they were both tense for a second, then they started laughing. "I guess we can't do much about it now. Do you think your mom saw?"

"Yeah... Most likely. Meh. Fuck it." She shrugged.

"I thought that was after dinner." Cal smiled then looked at the floor, "Sorry, I can't help myself after something like that."

"Something like that?" Jackie raised an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh I dunno... Feeling a woman press against my naked body as I play with her most sensitive and intimate places. Feeling her climax with my fingers deep inside her tight pussy. Feeling her lips against mine after exploring every other part of her body... You choose." He smiled a rather smug smile.

"Oh. I see." She tried to hide her blushing, but Cal turned her head back toward him and kissed her again. Breaking off, he moved to the bathroom door.

"Well, Ma'am. It doesn't look like I have thoroughly inspected your pipes. I suggest you call on me when you get back from dinner and I'll see what I can do. You know my button?"

"I know your button." She blew him a kiss, and he backed out of the door. Dry, but bare-assed, Cal turned to get his clothes. Instead of the messy pile he had left behind, his jeans, shirt, and underwear were neatly folded and resting on a chair beside where he was standing before he stripped. Blushing a deep red, he put them back on and went to her bedroom door. Jackie didn't need to know about that yet.

He peaked out the keyhole, checking if there was an ambush waiting for him on the other side, but didn't see anything. He opened the door and walked to the top of the steps. About three steps down, he heard a throat clear behind him. He froze. Preparing himself for anything, he turned and looked up the stairs. Jackie's dad was standing there.

"Get everything fixed?" Cal tried for the life of him to read the man's face, but he got nothing.

"Yes sir." He could have left it at that... he should have left it at that. He was breaking the rule Tom bestowed upon him, "Do not do anything stupid." But he was still in the afterglow of finger fucking this man's daughter, so out slipped, "But those pipes have been known to conk out randomly. Hopefully Jackie wont have to experience that again."

"One can hope... Jackie... won't." Cal gulped. Smiled. Shat himself a little. And moved to get the hell out of there. He nodded at the dad and descended the staircase. Walking briskly across the first floor and down the stairs to the basement; he exited the main house and went into his own.

Inside, the shirt came off. The pants, off; underwear, gone; Cal practically launched himself onto his bed and started jacking off his still semi-hard dick. It only took a few minutes before he could feel his orgasm coming. His hips started to tighten, pushing his dick into the air. His cock became rigid and his whole body started to tense with it.

The first wave of climax passed over his body and he felt a drop of cum hit his chest. His hips reversed and pushed his ass into his bed as the second wave built. When it crested, his cock pushed hard into the air and he felt a hot stream of cum hit his shoulder. The rest of his orgasm rocked through his body. Various parts of him tightened up and released, he twisted in pleasure until the orgasm subsided.

He breathing slowed as it passed, and his body relaxed in cathartic bliss. He could still feel his cock pulsing ever few seconds, and slowly pulled up and down on it, feeling the heightened sensation vividly. He was lying there for fifteen minutes before he moved. His now flaccid cock still in his hand, cum, still on his chest.

Sighing, he cleaned up, then rolled over, pushing his head deep into his pillow. If tonight was going to be anything like he could imagine, it would pay to be rested. He drifted into unconsciousness, and images of small tunnels and cascading waterfalls filled his dreams. His cock got hard minutes after he fell asleep, and stayed hard until he woke four hours later...

...Part Two is coming soon, I promise! It's going to be highly sensual, and rough! Oh I love fantasies... :D

12