Shade's Destiny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nice to go out on Friday nights with a group, have a little dinner, drinks, and even go clubbing. It was a very different life than I'd been used to while married and living in Kokomo. I had made a few friends outside the group at the office but dating was still not something I was ready for. The way the marriage disintegrated and, specifically, the way it ended, really soured me on men. I was seeing a therapist and she assured me we were making solid progress. I was still very leery of emotional involvement with a man.

When there were only eight of us and I was still temping Stacy was the lone Admin. A second, Kelly, was added later. Perhaps it was her age; she has the best personality too! It helped that she was in the office all day like me. We'd have lunch, sit together if we weren't going out, and just chat. It was really nice to have someone close to my own age. The agents were out on appointments a lot so my interactions with them were quite a bit more infrequent.

Very late in 2010 I was promoted to office manager. The agency was still growing. I worked over New Years weekend in January of 2011 to do the year-end closing of the books. I'd been on an occasional date but wasn't seeing anyone over the holidays. I noticed that the Agency was taking in more and more cash every month. Even though our offices were in a prosperous Near North side location some people still came in and paid their premiums in cash. I had suggested to Shade that it was a pretty dangerous habit; she shrugged off my security concerns.

I thought that I could demonstrate the consequences of her casual attitude by adjusting the cash accounting. Move money from pocket A to pocket B so to speak. I bought a small metal box and began making minor, occasional adjustments. I really never gave any thought to consequences. Why? It was never my intention to take the money. I just wanted to accentuate the danger that taking in so much cash could bring.

What I didn't know was my every move was being watched. Shade had the entire place wired with cameras and motion sensors. I suppose, looking back, that might have accounted for her rather casual brush off of my concerns. All the feeds went back to her condo; a detail I would come to rue. In fact, I need to leave the computer for a little while. A certain someone crooked her finger at me. I'll be back later.

Friday, July 13th, 2012. The day my life changed. Forever!!

Shade was distant; that wasn't terribly unusual. I headed to her office as requested. "Close the door, Destiny and have a seat." Curious, I closed the door and set my water on the table in front of her desk. I sat, smoothing the skirt over my legs. I noticed the TV was on though there wasn't a picture. The little sign on the top left of the flat screen showed 'AV.' I knew that the Agency had training videos for new agents and new products. It wasn't anything to be alarmed about.

Shade turned her chair around so that she was facing me, clicked a button on a remote, and the screen lit up with a picture. OMG!! I was at my desk, with my little grey metal box, moving cash from an envelope to the box. I felt myself pale, then flush, as my breaths shortened into gasps. I was paralyzed and embarrassed. I could explain. I turned my head to look at Shade; my eyes were drawn to the grey box on her desk. Her smile was thin and her eyes were cold and hard.

"So, Destiny, the only reason the police haven't been called is I'm curious to hear what you have to say about this." Her head tilted toward the grey box. In an effort to gain some composure and collect my fleeting thoughts I took a sip of my water. My hands shook so badly I nearly spilled it.

"Shade, to quote the phrase, this isn't what it looks like. Do you remember me suggesting we not take in so much cash due to the neighborhood and the crime rate? I thought if I moved a little bit of money every now and then and stashed it in this grey box it might reinforce my recommendation. I've kept a strict accounting of every dollar and had absolutely NO intention of stealing from you. I like my job, I like you, and ... if you're angry, well, you have every right to be. My intentions were honorable even if my actions were completely stupid."

Shade listened carefully and attentively while I spoke. She pursed her lips and nodded.

"So you do like working for me?" Her voice was curiously soft.

"Oh my gosh yes. I had moved to Chicago and you offered me full time employment. It was a wonderful break after a miserable divorce. The agency has grown, I've been promoted, and things ... oh dear god, things were going so well until today. I'm so embarrassed and upset."

"And what do you think the appropriate punishment should be for your actions, Destiny?" I began to speak; she lifted a slender hand. "Before you answer, think carefully about your words. Your future may well hinge on them." There was something in her tone that left me cold. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I answered carefully, "You've given me a bonus at Christmas the last two years Shade. If you were to withhold it this year, and forego any raise in pay, that would be met with absolutely no complaints. You have my word that I will not manipulate the cash reserves the way I have in the future. You obviously have taken steps to ensure the safety of the office I had no knowledge of. I see now why you shrugged off my suggestion."

Shade nodded slowly as I spoke. She rose from her chair, opened a cabinet door, and took out a DVD. I saw a row of them at a level that was almost beyond her reach. This cabinet was always locked; I never knew and never asked about the contents. She opened the door to the DVD player, removed the incriminating evidence, and slid the new disc into the player. She sat down, pushed play, and placed my mistake back into the plastic case. I could see the label on it. I sighed.

The screen lit up; I gasped. It was Shade, in her office, on the couch, her skirt over her hips. Between her legs, naked but for thigh high stockings, was Dawn Warren, one of the women in sales. She wore a thick leather collar and her hands were cuffed behind her. The DVD left little doubt about what she was doing. I gazed in shock at the screen and looked at Shade. Her dark brown eyes were bright; her cheeks were flushed. Her mouth curled, slowly, into a 'cat ate the canary' smile. My hands, which were clenched tight, lay on my lap. My heart pounded, my mouth was dry, and there suddenly didn't seem to be enough oxygen in the room.

And I couldn't take my eyes off of Shade. Her gaze held me like a tractor beam. When she spoke, her voice was cold and soft, "Do you know who that is Destiny?"

"Yes, it's Dawn. I was at her going away party yesterday."

"Yes and I wish her well, she was a good little slut, but her year in my service was up and I let her go just as I had promised I would a year ago."

"What do you mean by service Shade?"

"Silly Destiny, I'm a lesbian. Every other woman in this office is either gay or bi except you. Dawn got caught with her hand in the cookie jar in circumstances very similar to yours and she chose to be my little slut for one year instead of harsher consequences. I wanted Dawn to stay, she really was good at sales, but after she had licked and been fucked numerous times by all her co-workers, she didn't feel comfortable staying, so she resigned."

Oh dear god. It was hard to accept what I'd just heard. I shook my head, saying, "But I-I-I'm not gay Shade."

She nodded and said, "I really don't care Destiny; neither was Dawn and her tongue still worked perfectly."

"I know I fucked up but I can't afford to lose my job Shade. What are you proposing"? I couldn't believe I'd asked. Lord knows I feared what I might hear.

"I believe you had good intentions Destiny but the fact remains that you yourself said what you did was wrong, especially after I told you I wasn't worried about it." Shade's smile was warm and reassuring, "I don't think the authorities need to be involved, as all the cash is accounted for, but your job as you know it is over."

My voice trembled with emotion, "Please Shade, I really need this job. I'm so sorry for what I did and I'll do anything to keep it."

"If that's the truth Destiny, I'll be very happy. But you haven't heard my proposal yet." Then, the smile thin, the voice hard, "You did just tell me you would do anything to keep your job."

Her voice whisper soft, Shade spoke, "It's very simple Destiny; you have two choices. I can terminate you right now without a reference or any severance package, or you can agree to be my property and my slut to do with as I choose for one year. After your year is up you will be free of my service and you can remain my employee or you can do as Dawn did and resign with a reference. The choice is yours, but those are your only two options."

"And if I agree to be your slut," I nearly choked saying the word, "what does that entail and when do I start"?

"Simple! You will obey whatever I tell you, whenever and wherever I tell you. But that will be discussed more in depth this weekend while you're at my house. Speaking of my house, you will be moving in with me. I will want my slutty little sex slave near me at all times. As to when you start, you should be naked when you accept being my slut, if that's your choice. I must tell you, my pussy is in need of your tongue as we speak."

"Will I still be your office manager Shade"?

"Save but for a few minor changes to your job description and dress code, yes, but we'll discuss that later. Now if you will be so kind as to make your decision, my pussy is needy and if it's not going to be you licking it, I want to get out of here and find who will be." I heard a voice in my head. Are you deaf or just stupid? Did you not hear her tell you she expects you to lick her pussy? Yeah I heard her. And you're asking about this stupid job? Geez.

Shade turned her back to me; the symbolism wasn't lost on me. I was facing the proverbial fork in the road. I had been married, mostly happily. Now divorced, living in a new city, alone, having made a catastrophic blunder, I was faced with one of two paths. My churning stomach and pounding head reminded me that neither was particularly desirable. Not to mention I felt betrayed. Ya think? I thought Shade had become more than just my boss. That, however, was neither comforting nor relevant. I shook my head and sighed.

There was a voice inside screaming at me to get up, collect my stuff from my office, and leave. There's another day and there will be other jobs. References? I have a degree, I have work history, and, truth be told, I do have some 'fall back money.' The shock of seeing Dawn and learning about ... UGH! How and why had she made the decision she did? Shade did tell me Dawn was not a lesbian and that's why she left. What was it like for her? Why had I ... Was I the only one in the office who hadn't been offered to her?

Thoughts ran through my head at what felt like warp speed.

"Why did you leave your last job Ms. Langan?"

"It was a personality clash with the owner." Okay, that's true, to a certain point.

"If we call will they give you a reference?" Gut shot time.

Deep breath. "No. I've already been told that they will not." I could see the frown on the face of the HR person.

"You can understand that's more than a little cause for concern." Yeah dumb ass, I know. Here's the truth. My choices were to stay for a year, get turned into my boss's lesbian fuck toy and get pimped out to god-only-knows-who or leave with, um, my tail between my legs, no reference, but my dignity and my ... oh good lord!!

Still barely believing I was saying the words, I choked out, "I'm ready to make my decision Shade."

Shade had the good graces not to gloat when she turned back around and spoke, "Very well my dear, but let me ask you a question. Since you have not walked away, I'm guessing you've accepted the notion that you will be my slut." The tone was courteous, "What assurance do I have that at some point you won't change your mind?" Her voice became ice cold again, "A deal is a deal and I want your full assurances of your obedience for the entire year."

I nearly laughed out loud. What she said was preposterous. Trying to sound confident I said, "You can still notify the authorities Shade. You do have the video footage, and if I fail you, you can have me arrested."

Her voice held a hint of laughter, "Fail? How cute! You're already talking like the submissive I pegged you for when I hired you." Wait! What did she mean by submissive? Me? Her laugh was airy and light, "Police? I don't think so. I actually really do like you Destiny and I don't want to see you in prison. This really is a better idea. I've taken the liberty of preparing this agreement. Take your time and read it very carefully."

Shade slid a contract across the desk. Oh dear lord. This goddamn thing gives her all rights to any pictures and videos of me for the entire year of this ordeal. I looked at Shade. I'm sure my face reflected both resignation and horror.

I had a question I had to ask. I took a deep breath. "Shade, I know what I just saw and heard about Dawn. I'm going to assume she wasn't the first." A thin smile spread on her face. If you want to know, it was chilling. Taking a deep breath, I steadied myself and asked, "Has there ever been anyone who's refused to do ... go along with what you're asking?"

Shade's eyes showed her surprise at the question. I suppose that was a minor victory in and of itself. She sat back, took me in, then nodded. "Let me answer you this way, Destiny: Dawn wasn't my first submissive slut. There's something in your question that's more than what you asked." Her gaze was level; her eyes weren't hard. She continued, "What you really want to know is why? Why am I doing this to you? You thought of me as your friend." She smiled. I felt a chill run through me and I had no idea why. "I get off on turning straight women into lesbians." My face paled; I thought I might faint. The only way I could keep my hands from shaking was to tighten the grip they were clenched in. "There's more but that's all you need to know, or that I'm willing to share, for now."

I was filled with equal parts fear and outrage. I blurted out, "You take pleasure in turning someone who works for you, who considers you more than her boss, into a dyke? Against her will, using coercion, basically blackmail?" My voice rose as I spoke. "Goddamn you, I don't care how many women you force me to have sex with I will not, I AM not a lesbian." I saw Shade's eyes narrow as she listened to my rant. "How do you think you can pull this off even if you can coerce me into signing this ..." my wrist turned in the air as my eyes moved to the document "thing?"

She smiled sweetly; her eyes were hard and cold. "I'll take pictures or videos of you, maybe both, of anything I choose, anytime, with anyone. And if you 'fail' me, I'll post them on a website that will expose you to the world, after I email them to the contacts in your phone. The police will be a last resort. Are we both clear? Any final questions?" I shook my head in stunned silence. "Now, if you're ready, please sign the contract. I'm wet and horny!"

I thought: You fucking bitch. You think me signing some piece of paper can dyke me out? Fuck it!! I'll show her. I'll sign the goddamn thing, do any and everything she demands, and walk away with my dignity intact. I set my jaw, took the pen, signed a year of my life away and handed the pages to Shade. I stood and began to remove my clothes. Every single piece of clothing left me exposed, humiliated, and furious with resolve. Finally nude, I stood in front of Shade. As required by the contract, I asked, my voice quaking with equal parts burning anger and dread, "Shade, your slut asks, in return for being allowed to keep her job, that she be accepted as your sex slave."

Shade's acceptance came in the form of standing, taking my hand, and walking to the couch. Making herself comfortable, she lifted her skirt exposing herself to me. Her arousal was obvious.

"I know you have never licked a pussy before Destiny, and I don't expect greatness this first time. That will come from practice and me training you properly, but I do expect devotion and eagerness. This is who you are now, a pussy licking lesbian slut. Accept it and give me nothing but your best."

It was futile to argue. I'd signed the papers. I'd bury the rage and do it. I nodded and moved to my knees between Shade's legs. I stared at the smooth lips. The moisture was clearly visible. My mouth was inches from Shade's pussy when she stopped me with a hand to my forehead. She moved it to my chin and lifted it so I was looking into her brown eyes, bright with lust.

"Once your tongue touches my cunt, slut, you are mine. Mine to use anytime, anywhere, with anyone, for a year." Here's how totally fucked up my head was in that moment. I thought of two songs, both by Michael Bolton, for god's sake. "Save Me" and "Steel Bars." The irony of the titles and the words of the songs were not unlike the irony of my name: Destiny. "Once I have cum, I will collar you before we leave for my house. Your collar will remain in place until I take it off one year from now. Now if you're truly ready to be my slut, lick my pussy."

With those words, I took my first taste of another woman as my tongue gently travelled between Shade's labia. It was eerie and odd; something shifted in my being at that moment. I wasn't certain exactly what it was or how to explain it. I was surprisingly calm and shocking peaceful. In that moment, I really didn't pay too much attention to how I felt about what I was doing. My task was pleasuring Shade. If this is the first step of the journey then so be it. I would not allow myself to be given the label 'lesbian.' I will not!

As my tongue touched the forbidden fruit of her soaked flesh I felt the blinding light behind my tightly clenched eyes. I opened them to another horror. Shade's small, delicate hands held a camera. Her smile was that of a conquering heroine. I blinked once in disbelief. "Oh that was absolutely divine! Your first taste as my slut captured forever." She smiled brilliantly, saying, "My god I am beyond turned on." The glee was crystalline in her voice, "This will be the wallpaper on my phone. Everyone in the office will see it come Monday. Please do continue slut!"

The only emotion I felt was ... resignation. The harsh reality of having put pen to paper had been driven home. I buried the humiliation and rage, closed my eyes and bent to the task, thoroughly shamed but not defeated.

Soon enough I felt her body tense as her pleasure began to take hold. Her fingers gripped my hair as she held me to my prize. I slipped two fingers into her depths; the heat was oddly familiar. Those fingers, in my hair, guided me to her clit and my task was clear. I only knew how I liked to be pleasured; I gave her what I'd learned in my thirty eight years. I felt it as it bloomed in her. Some of the signs were obvious. Her cries became louder, her breaths came in short, raspy gasps. Being a woman I was cognizant of it all yet it was completely foreign. I had been on the receiving, not the giving, end of what I was doing to this woman. Inexplicably I wanted, more than anything, to feel the explosion of pleasure that I was striving to give her.

I peeked over her hips to see her face flushed and contorted, her eyes clenched tight. A thin sheen of perspiration coated her forehead. The hand that wasn't in my hair was tugging desperately at hard, full nipples. With a gasp and a ferocious buck of her hips it exploded. In some perverse pleasure I smiled as I sucked hard on the pulsing flesh. My fingers drove deep; her pulsing walls gave me some idea of what a woman's pleasure feels like. Before this afternoon I could only, dimly, tell you what my orgasms were like. This seemed to go on forever. She screamed incoherently as she bucked and twitched. Her entire body tensed one last time and she collapsed. Her fingers loosened their grip on my hair. I kept my fingers deep inside her. I know I hated the feeling of emptiness after the bliss of an orgasm. I did the only thing I could think of: I gently kissed the soft, warm skin.