Shade's Destiny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged, "I had no ... nothing. I'm not gay, never thought about you or any other woman. It's pretty sweet that you feel that way about me I guess. I'm not very happy with you right now." Her face showed her disappointment.

"I understand, Destiny. I feared this reaction from you. I don't know if you're gay or if you can think of yourself like I do, bisexual. I love Matthew but I need a woman's loving as well." She bent to kiss a nipple, speaking as she touched and teased me. "Are you enjoying any of this so far?" There was an odd emotion in the question, a yearning, almost desperation. I'm typing this as I recollect what we said and what I saw in her eyes. It's not easy so long after the fact.

It was an honest question so I answered it honestly. "Well I am human. Of course I like it. I never knew a woman being sexual with me could feel like this." I continued, "It makes me ill sometimes that I feel what I do. But the pleasure is amazing; all sensations that come with it. Oh my god!" We giggled. We were on the carpet under her desk whispering like two school girls. Kinda.

When I told her what I'd just thought she laughed out loud. We both did. The kiss became rather frantic as did her hands. This can't happen. I have a job to do. "Stacy, we better think about talking about this more, later. I do have a job here and I better get to it. Okay?" She looked disappointed but nodded/

"Okay, you're right. I don't imagine Shade lets you out of her sight once you leave work," she said with a sigh.

I held up the collar and said, "Woof babe." More silly snickers. I kissed her; geez I can't believe I did that! We both climbed up from the carpet, being careful not to bump our heads. I fixed my dress and shook my head.

"You look so damn hot in that sexy thing. I was so wet during the meeting, Destiny. Oops, I better not let anyone hear me call you that, right slut?" Yeah, it hurt. But she was right. This, whatever the fuck this is, has to be just between us. Oh yeah, and the cameras. Stacy does have her own office being several years more senior than Kelly. We'd have to be careful about the cameras. I wrote a note, passed it to her. She read it, looked at me and shook her head. Okay good, we don't have to worry about that. Phew!

"You'll receive email about your schedule slut. I'll let you know if anything special comes up." That with her fingers skimming my breasts. I blushed.

"Right. Well I better get to work. See you later okay?" I turned and headed to my office.

I sat at my desk is something of a daze. Stacy has feelings for me. Stunning and disgusting were the first two words I thought of. Yeah I was angry at some level as well, feeling betrayed. What if she had come on to me? Had warned me? I gave that some thought. Okay, but it's idle conjecture. Pointless, fruitless -- pick a word. They all lead to the same place. I laughed out loud at this thought. Genesis: "Land of Confusion"!! Yeesh, could a song be any more appropriate? I listen to music a lot as I tell you my tale! Here's another one. The gorgeous voice that is Trisha Yearwood: "Believe Me Baby I Lied". Thank you for indulging me!

Plodding. That was the word I decided upon to describe the rest of the day. 'Work slowly and steadily.' That pretty much sums it up how it went after lunch at my desk. Some of it was the daze of it being Monday, especially this Monday. Some of it was what Stacy had shared. Big, deep breaths; and some of it was this being the Monday after last Friday! Can you blame me? My office phone rang. Shade, out of the office on appointments, called to tell me to be ready to leave at four o'clock. She would call again when she was close. I was to meet her in the garage.

I had guessed that Monday would be more humiliating, that more of the staff would be in a 'feeding frenzy,' if you will, to have a turn with me. I wasn't sure why it hadn't turned out that way. Perhaps the fact that last Friday had been very late in the afternoon and the office was empty when we left. Perhaps, being a sales office, there were appointments made that needed to be kept. Had Shade communicated, via her smart phone, letting everyone know what to look forward to today? I could guess but wasn't sure. I had to use the washroom, headed in, and closed the door to the stall.

The door opened and I heard someone say, "I looked in her office. She's not there." That sounded like Nicole.

"Shit, I really wanted a piece of that slut, Nikki. We'll have to keep looking. I don't want to leave until I've had that stuck up bitch give me a thorough licking." That was Tasha, Tasha Roberts. Damn!! And me, trapped with no way out.

"Hey look, Nikki, those shoes. Aren't those the heels slut wore this morning? Is that you in there slut?" Must be Tasha banging on the door of my stall. "Get out here bitch! Perfect; we can take turns with her right in the stall." Oh god! I wiped, closed my eyes at the hopeless situation, stood, and opened the door. Tasha stood, hands on hips. She dragged me out, spun me around, pulled up her skirt, sat, and shoved me to my knees. "Get these panties off me and get to work. Slut!" She laughed harshly.

I didn't say a word, just did what I'd been told and bent to the task. The aroma was musky. Her pussy was covered with curls. I dipped my tongue tentatively and began. Tanya is thirty, has been working for Shade for five years and is a consistent if not stellar salesperson. She is, as you may have guessed, mouthy and temperamental. Her skin is the color of rich, dark chocolate. She's curvaceous with long, lean legs and gorgeous, loose ringlets of black hair. There's a lot to like about Tasha but she wasn't particularly likable just now.

"You are one fine pussy licking lesbian, slut. You been taught gooood! Gotta be sure to let Shade know you can get down with the best of 'em." Yeah, great Tasha, whatever. "Lick that snatch, bitch. Oh yeah that's so fuckin' good! Damn Nikki, this ho gonna get me off." Desperate to finish, I jammed a third finger deep into the hot walls as I sucked hard on her clit. She screeched, ground my face to her, and bucked. And bucked; held her legs up and apart, screamed, and bucked. I kept after her till she slumped and pushed me away.

After she caught her breath, she looked at me, smiled, and said, "Damn slut, sure am I glad I came back to the office this afternoon. That made a shit day worthwhile." She kissed me, open-mouthed, ignoring my wet face and mouth. I kissed her back. I mean, might as well, right? She stood up, smiled at Nicole and said, "Girl, you gotta come get you some of this" and walked out.

Nikki's face was flushed; I assumed it was from watching. I suppose I would have preferred to rinse off my face but she stepped in and kissed me. Well damn! If that kiss was any indication she sure was turned on! As her fingers traced the outline of my breast under the open cowl she stepped closer to me, taking up what little space there was between us. She slid her hand between my legs, smiling as she found me wet. Our tongues danced while her fingers teased me. Two can play that game chickie!! I unzipped her slacks, dug into the elastic of her panties, found her sopping wet lips and thrust two fingers into her. She pulled away from my mouth, gasping, her eyes closed.

I slid my fingers from her, pushed her panties and grey slacks past her hips and to her feet. I helped her step out of them and led her to the toilet seat. Kneeling, I smiled at her, pulled her legs over my shoulders and bent to her scented center. I made a hard curl with my tongue and pushed in as deep as I could. She held me to her as I pistoned in and out of her. She was already panting in barely concealed lust. I did my best to give her what she needed.

Nicole Davis is in her early thirties. She and her ex-husband moved here just out of college to accommodate his job with a large ad agency. Nikki told me she moved around a bit before landing a job with Shade. Knowing what I know now I wondered exactly who landed whom. She's short, Shade's height, with gorgeous features -- thick ash blonde hair, deep blue pools for eyes, a round, pretty mouth, and a well proportioned figure that gave little hint of having birthed a child. Rich got dumped a few years ago when the agency lost a big client. He found a job, finally, that was out of town. Their daughter Britney was already in school, Nikki was established in her business, and she didn't want to move. They tried a commuter marriage for a while. They divorced, unhappily, a year later.

There's not that much to write about with Nikki because she was already very aroused watching Tasha and me. When she did cum it was fabulous, though I was a tad worried about her legs and my neck. She was gorgeous to watch as she rode out her pleasure. Those lovely features were clenched, her face deep red, her neck muscles visible as she strained to fully enjoy and do so as quietly as possible. I made that difficult, on purpose. I admit I did enjoy the rendezvous with Nicole! Before leaving the washroom, after I'd rinsed my face, I kissed her vigorously and with feeling. I really do like her!

Back in my office, waiting for Shade, I wondered if I should tell her about the who's and what's this and any other day. (I never have found whether those are actual words.) I decided to let her bring it up. If she asked, I would tell. There were no others Monday. The phone rang; I waited a few minutes and headed to the car. The ride was quiet other than greetings and a kiss. Owner, worker bee. Conniving, blackmailing bitch, dope. Lover and lover dyke! Shut the ... sigh!

Back at Tessa's? I'm confused. After opening her door, we walked in together. Kisses, greetings and the like taken care of, I was led to a chair. The two studs were taken out of my ear, the two new ones from Saturday as well. Why hadn't I remembered this? Never mind; I felt whatever the replacements were being put in my ear. There was something very different about them though. I wasn't sure what it was until I heard Tessa and Shade talking over my head. Locked in place? Unable to be removed? Then it registered. S L U T. I betcha that's it! I laughed; the gleam in Blondie's eyes was visible as she held the mirror in front of me. Yeah, babe, it was fab. After a thank you and a kiss for Tessa, Shade and I left and headed home.

Home? Can you say paradigm? Once it had been Kokomo. Home was my now tainted apartment. But it was mine, I'd furnished it (with help) and I missed it. Shade's condo was wonderful but I ... it wasn't me, it wasn't mine, and ... aw hell, it was 'home.' Say it, accept it, live it Destiny. You might as well! Yeah, good point.

After we arrived I followed Shade to the bedroom. She changed clothes and I removed mine. Shrug. My new normal! I was glad to get out of the heels!! It was past five; I wondered where Kim was. Late Monday classes? July? Shrug. Shade wore an oversized (large?) tee shirt.

I followed her to the kitchen. She asked, "Do you want something to drink slut?"

I smiled, "I'll pour myself a glass of wine. May I make you anything?"

"Vodka and tonic would be nice." We sat on her couch. That's right! I'm not saying our couch! She asked about my day. I smiled brightly. I only shared what I had to. How I felt in the conference room, how I felt about being with Stacy. As I expected, she was most curious about Stacy.

"Tell me more about that ... Stacy, I mean. You had to be angry, betrayed, when you found out what her role in all this has been. How did she tell you? What did you say?"

There was no easy way to explain Sunday night. "Well, she did confirm she was here last night."

There's no way I'm telling Shade about our little 'secret. "She commented on the dress; thought it was so sexy." What I said could (and would, I feared) be used against her. "She said she had a hard time sitting still in the meeting," I smiled.

"The calendar thing wasn't too bad," I remarked, lying through my teeth. "I've decided to look at it as fun, an adventure if you will." I don't want to risk having her lose her job. Or worse.

"Did she seem excited that you'd be submitting to her?" The eagerness in her voice was nauseating. "I know she hated that I waited so long for this." I took a healthy sip of wine, which suddenly tasted sour.

Smoothly, I responded, "She did mention she wondered why it took so long for you to pull the trigger. I just figured you had to wait until an opportunity, or mistake, presented itself." I shook my head, thinking of the grey box.

Shade cocked her head as she looked at me. "What?" she asked, curious.

I almost told her what I was thinking. Instead, I smiled and said, "You must have been pleased to see me do what I'd done." There it is - the little glimmer in her eyes.

I continued, "That was early in January. It took some restraint on your part to wait until July. But you had to wait until Dawn's year was up to see if she'd stay or leave."

Her face showed her surprise. The reaction left as quickly as it came. "Smart. You figured that out already."

I was ready for something like that. "Not too smart. First, I did it. Second, I lost my temper and signed the paper." I put my hands, palms up, in the air and shrugged.

Shade leaned and kissed me. "I can see on your face, at times, that you're repulsed by all of this. The backs of her fingers gently caressed my cheek. "And yet there are other times when I know the real you is fighting desperately to come out."

There was something in those warm eyes as she studied me, looking into my eyes. "This is a titanic struggle for you. You feel as though you're fighting for ..." Shade, struggling with her emotions, looked away, took a sip, and turned back to me. "You're fighting for you who think you are." I nodded my head vigorously. The smile on her face held a tinge of sadness. "I can still feel the resistance in you even at the height of your pleasure. I worry that it's been too much, too soon." Her eyes clouded and she turned away again.

Concern? Really? I was surprised at the combination of anger and ice in my voice. "I don't get you Shade. You get off on turning straight women. Those are your words. You had Stacy looking for someone who fits the profile you've developed. She tips you, I get an interview and the job, then I'm essentially walled off from what's going on behind the scenes. Meanwhile, Dawn made her mistake and that all played itself out. You found your opportunity, waited, and ..." Frustrated and feeling anger build I stopped, shook my head and sat quietly.

Shade sat quietly through my rant. She didn't seem upset and her posture didn't give off negative vibes. Her voice was soft when she said, "Please do continue Destiny." In surprise, I jerked my head around to her. She smiled, "Surprised? Interesting. When you're ready feel free to speak your mind."

I was so confused. I was angry and I'd finally let it out. She seemed interested. So, to be sure, I asked, "Shade, you're saying I have permission to speak freely?"

"Yes slut," she said with a nod. "Absolutely." Back to slut.

I was about to venture into dangerous waters. "You called me lover earlier. I have no idea how you can use a word like that so soon after Friday. Yes, you've shown me what sex with a woman is like. I had no clue, none. That word could be used in one context. Forgive me if I'm wrong. It felt like you meant something more."

I can't believe I did this. I kissed her and said, "Please, I don't mean to hurt you with my words. I'm trying to be honest and respectful."

Shade nodded thoughtfully, waiting for a bit before speaking. "I want to be angry with you. But you were honest. And it took guts to say what you did to someone you don't know all that well." Well now! "You don't completely believe me do you? Someone else might have pulled the plug on this, on you, and put the video and the rest on your phone list and a website." She made a point of saying it again, "Someone else."

Just then the front door opened and Kim came in. She had a bag of food and her purse, saw us sitting on the couch and stopped. "Hi Shade. I was just about to head to the kitchen to make dinner. I'm starving. Everything okay?"

"Absolutely sis. Slut and I have been chatting. We'll move to the bedroom so you can fix dinner. Please let us know when it's ready." Kim put the bags and purse in the kitchen, then came and kissed her sister. She kissed me as well. I smiled. We got up and headed to the bedroom. I closed the door behind us. The sun was behind the taller buildings to our west but the July sky was still bright, the lake nearly calm.

Shade said, "We don't do very well when we're together in bed." We both laughed. She was gracious enough to say, "Oops. That wasn't quite what I'd meant to say." She climbed on the bed, patted a spot a bit away from her in invitation. There were two chairs in the room. I let it go and joined her, keeping some distance. I doubled a pillow and put it beneath my head; Shade did the same.

"I wondered from time to time why males didn't seem to stick. I thought it was the rigors of the insurance business.' The smile came slowly to her face. "Now I suspect they either figured it out or it was made clear in other ways they didn't fit in. It wouldn't have been too smart not to give a qualified candidate a chance."

Shade laughed. "You really are a smart one. I lucked out finding you as a hire. I mean that. I'm a lot of things including a damn good business person. As you correctly mentioned you fit what I looked for. But the business will benefit as well." Well, I had to admit - that was nice to hear.

It didn't feel like we'd been gabbing very long but the knock at the door came. Kim told us dinner was ready. I excused myself to use the bathroom, finished, and washed my hands. I looked in the mirror. Had I fallen into some odd Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole? How could Shade be tormentor and ... I threw up my hands in frustration and headed to dinner.

Damn I was hungry. Another simple looking meal that was absolutely delicious. Chicken, veggies, stir fry of some kind? I'd eaten it, or something like it, in restaurants. This was far tastier, fresher, and fabulous. Much to my surprise and the Kim's delight I asked for a second helping. I asked what was used to make dishes like these in their culture. The sisters looked at each other. The conversation was short. Kim spoke up, "Rather than too much detail, let's say it's common to use vegetables, fruits, herbs and different meats in dishes we prepare. That should cover it for your purposes." Fair enough. I told Kim how tasty the meal was; she was pleased.

Shade asked, "What are your plans tonight Kim?"

"I'm meeting friends from school later tonight. We'll meet near campus. Who knows after that." Sounded like a kid talking to a parent. "Let me finish cleaning up and I'll be going."

"Slut, let's freshen our drinks and head back to chat." We did and we did. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but a vanity and an eggshell white chair sat in front of the windows and a melon orange wing chair was at the entry to the bathroom. I curled my legs under me and sat in the wing chair. Shade took the hint, pulled the chair from the vanity, and sat to my right.

It needed to be said. "This isn't about anything Shade. My eyes were bigger than my tummy and I want to sit." Ninety eight percent true works.

The smile let me know she wasn't buying it!! "So, where were we?"

"Um, I think you said we weren't very good together in bed." Little joke; let the moment be light.

I thought she might cry; her face broke. I felt miserable. Wait. Why did I feel that way? I got up, knelt, and took her hands in mine. "Please don't. I didn't mean it as anything but light humor which, it seems, failed miserably." She raised her eyes to meet mine, stared for a few seconds, and nodded.