Shade's Destiny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I admit I took it as a slap in the face. But I see I was wrong. Maybe we don't ... aren't quite on the same page yet."

I shrugged. "Shade, come on. Really, how could we be, given Friday? I have no idea what's in your head. Another challenge? Another ... lots of words come to mind." I stared out the window at the quickly darkening sky. Night had taken control of the day; the roles would be reversed in twelve hours. Who was controlling whom here? Would the roles reverse? Or would the relationship blossom like the brightening glow of morning as it made its daily entrance over the endless expanse of the lake?

I thought about that later in bed as I stared at the ceiling. We had talked for quite a while longer that night about a wide range of topics relating to my year of servitude. I found myself surprised that it wasn't a one-way conversation. Shade really did listen. There was dialogue. Don't get me wrong. Things are pretty much going to remain as they are. I would continue exactly as planned. Shade agreed to revisit some of the things we talked about 'at a later date.'

Here's how I learned our chat had come to an end. Shade had me get the harness and plastic after I'd undressed her. I slid it up her legs and she told me how to fasten it the way she preferred. I asked if I could be on my back this time; she nodded. Shyly, I also asked if she would restrain my wrists with the scarves. A mischievous smile swept over her face as she agreed. After, she put the blindfold on. I moaned my thanks into the kiss.

I heard the clink of ice as she took a sip of her drink. She bent to me and took my clit whole in her mouth. In shock, I screamed as I felt the ice in her mouth. She hummed. I exploded in a blast of pleasure, bucking furiously from the suddenness of it. It was like nothing I'd ever known before. She moved her mouth from me for a second then returned. Her lips and tongue, still several degrees south of cold, bathed me with their glorious, teasing torture. I felt the remnants of ice being pushed into my cunt with her fingers and screamed as she followed it with her fingers. I never had time to come down from the first as another screamed through me. I was crying it felt so amazing.

Even before the second cum slipped from me she slid the entire length of plastic deep inside me. I pushed desperately with my feet to help her. Her mouth took mine. I returned the kiss with everything I had. Oh god I wished my hands were free. She wouldn't deepen the kiss. My neck strained to press more firmly against her mouth as she fucked me. It was a determined, furious pace. I was beyond frustrated wanting to kiss her, to give with my lips and tongue what my hands couldn't.

Somewhere in there it registered. Did I say I wanted to kiss her? Yup dyke; we both, scratch that, all three of us heard you think it. Enjoy! I was too far gone to stop. I needed more. I wanted to give her more. I used every bit of leverage I had to push back at her hips. Her mouth moved to love my breasts. The heat deep inside me was intense. It seemed determined to take control of my body and mind. I wanted her to never stop fucking me with that thing. I felt it approach, screamed in ecstasy when it hit, exploding like a shrapnel grenade, flying off to the furthest reaches of my pleasure-racked body. Infused with it, consumed by it, the symphonic sensations were magnificent.

I could feel it in her; she was close. Shade locked eyes with me. I whispered to her, telling her how she was making me feel, urging her on, wanting see her cry out with joy. I locked my legs around her, tilted to help her find the last little bit she needed. Her hands on my breasts tightened their grip, her hips jerked, she threw her head back and bellowed with abandon as it hit her. I sobbed with joy. We worked together to draw out all of it. She keened, cried out, screamed my name, pushed at me with her hands and, with a desperate screech, she tensed, bucked a first time, a second, yet again, and collapsed on top of me.

After a good long while Shade freed me from the scarves. We lay together after I'd removed the blindfold. She asked if I enjoyed being restrained. I answered honestly. Something like that had been a part of my marriage. Denny was strong enough that he could hold my wrists over my head with one hand while loving me with the other and, well, the rest. There came a time that he would move my hands over my head and whisper his (my!) wishes in my ear. I was not unfamiliar with modest restraints. I felt her smile as she lay atop me, head on my shoulder, her face in my neck. She hugged me. Shade slipped away, soon after, into sleep.

I had wanted her to kiss me. I'd asked to be restrained. Were those things a submissive would do? Ask for? Was this what Shade referred to? I wondered what else I'd given off to Stacy. What had I done, what subtle signs would whoever she is recognize in someone like me? But I certainly couldn't deny that I liked it ... craved it, apparently. Lordie me, she'd blown me up with something I'd never experienced. Thirty eight years old -- and this had been a dimension of pleasure beyond the furthest reaches of my wildest fantasies ... let alone experiences.

Wow! This flitting thought surprised me. Was Stacy a submissive as well? That opened a whole new area of questions. If the rest of the office had, over time, been 'taken,' were they? Was part of the unwritten rule of working for Shade that they all had antennae up, looking for the next Dawn? The next me? Would my turn come one day?

I'm sitting at my computer late on a Saturday night. The insanely hot summer has finally given way to the gorgeous array of colors that is an annual rite of passage from heat to cold, summer to winter. A fluffy cotton robe and slippers keep me warm as I type. Too much left to tell so I can't give away too much of what life is like these days.

The weeks that followed those shattering, amazing early days soon fell into something of a rhythm. To call them good days and bad days would be rather silly. Was it easy? Oh my god no. I'm smiling. My crazy wild mind thought of an analogy I hope you can relate to. Morgan Freeman's character in "Shawshank Redemption" said something like, "My friend Andy had a rough go of it the first year or so." I'm nodding. Some days were worse than others. I learned a lot about my co-workers. I'd been there since September of 2009. You'd think you get to know the people you work with. Me: shaking my head.

Let me give some details about some of the 'bad.' September was a big contest month with one of the companies we had a contract with. It wasn't unusual for them to run one early, one in the fall, and one last big push near the end of the year. Two of the ladies were within a few hundred dollars of commissions earned for the month -- the criterion for, um, me, the prize. As was the 'routine' the winner had me for a maximum of twenty four hours. Since several of the sales team were married ... well, you go ahead and draw your own conclusions. Wink!

Meaghan (remember her?) had finished in the top three twice but hadn't yet won. The winner, Christy Harmon, was single, had a flawless, pale complexion, light brown hair, with bangs, that touched her shoulders. Slender, short and gorgeous, she wore work-appropriate clothing yet had an aura about her that hinted at the treasures beneath. To say she ... how do I put this ... took full advantage of me? Thoroughly enjoyed me? Made good use of her time with me? How about yes, yes and yes!!

Creative, seductive, wild, passionate, experienced ... for a young woman in her late twenties, that was Christy. Please remember that July 12th was my 'day of days.' So we're talking more than two and a half months later. That little girl put me through my paces that first Saturday of October!! A detail that might explain a few things ... an accomplished gymnast!! Wink!

So back to Meaghan. Apparently seething after coming so close so often, she cornered me in my office late on a Friday afternoon. Many of the troops had left. I was no longer required to be in Shade's company on the trip to the condo by that time. Remember? "I have clients to see?" Yup!

I heard a voice, cold and hard with anger. "I'm tired of waiting slut. I keep getting beat in the last few days by these fucking cunts. I want my turn with you and I'm taking it today. Now!" I'd heard her voice, jerked my head, having heard the anger in it. Her otherwise gorgeous blue eyes screamed anger. Her body was tense, coiled, like a soon to strike snake. She had closed the door when she entered. I saw her finger push the lock in place.

This could get ugly quickly. How to defuse the venom? I did the very first thing that came to mind. I stood, smiled, and said, "Meaghan honey!! I'm so glad you came by. I heard you with Logan that memorable Monday. I had hoped you would win that month and have tried to hide my disappointment in the following months." I came around the desk, extended my arms to her and, in the huskiest voice I could manage, said, "Please kiss me!"

Hook, line and sinker baby!! I bagged her like a striped bass with my enticing lure. As we kissed, I guided her hands to my breasts. That was all that was needed. The 'invite' broke whatever residue of resentment that had been lurking. She begged me to take her clothes off as she kissed me, her hands removing the ridiculous, revealing costume I wore that day. One concession I'd gotten from Shade that July night? A couch in my office!! Oh my god. No, that thought doesn't work here. Sorry! Trust me, I laughed ... long and hard.

I whispered into our kiss and begged her to let me take her to the couch. She nodded; we walked together, holding the kiss. I assumed the submissive position on my back. Feeling as though she'd been given the keys to the kingdom by my words and actions she acted accordingly. I played my part in this two person farce.

I've refilled my glass of wine, taken a quick Judge Ito comfort break, and thought about what to tell you about my afternoon with Meaghan. Here's the gist: She was wonderful. She was taller than me, gorgeous, athletic, slender, fit, small breasted, and wild!! Oh lord yes, the girl was crazy wild. She had muscles I didn't know women could have; she held me, took me, gave to me, took what she wanted, put me in positions I'd never dreamed of before or experienced since, drove me to and through ... oh my lord, would you please excuse me? I need a ... umm.

Meaghan doesn't work for Shade any more. Here's a shortened version of why. (I originally wrote a much longer explanation but cut some of the extraneous things out.) Meaghan played volleyball in college at a small school nearby. She met Will, now her husband, there. He plays baseball, very well apparently. A fairly high draft choice, he received a sizeable bonus and went off to begin his professional career. Meaghan had worked here for a year when I came along in 2009. After the 2012 season was over, Will was part of a trade. They decided to move to the city his new team played in. That part we all found out about when she gave notice. I have moments now and then when I remember that day in October and shiver with pleasure. Just after I typed that I closed my eyes and shook my head. I hope you can relate! To be clear, that afternoon wasn't the only time she took advantage of my situation. It's the only one I chose to write about.

The clock has just passed 1 am. I'm sleepy but awake; she isn't. I'm going to call it a night, hope that you all sleep well, and I'll be back later to continue. Muah!

Someone we know said to me, "Why did you jump from some sixty-some hours into your servitude so far ahead? Aren't your readers going to wonder what's happened along the way?" Two schools of thought here. Do you want me to write a 'War and Peace' type novel? Or do you want a short but honest accounting of what happened, what I felt as it happened, and who I was, who I became and who I am? Shrug. Not complaining, mind you. They are very legit thoughts. And hey, I'm doing the best I can!! I mean after all ... it's not like I'm a professional writer!! I'm not going to follow the trend and have a website with my stories on it or anything. Me: Biting my lip!

I could spend time talking about my 'adventures' with various employees. I'm hoping what I've told you gives you an idea that some were ... geez. How do I write this? 'Good' and 'bad' are rather silly words, given my situation. It just is what it is. Shrug. We're women, all of us beautiful in our own, unique way. How did they treat me? As uniquely as our individual beauty. That's how I choose to describe it.

Kim, Shade's sister, was beginning her senior year. I never did learn the exact details of it all, but there's a story I thought you might be interested to hear. Her sorority holds an annual alumni fund raiser. A committee member, Kim offered an idea: A night with me! Uh huh! An auction, with bidding; winner gets yours truly for a dusk to dawn, twelve hour romp. As in -- no hold barred, save for ... well, violence, scat, etc. Needless to say, my part in it all was, to put it mildly, a complete surprise.

You ask: Are there sororities that are largely populated by lesbians? Um, the old me? No clue! Just telling you what happened. I was told to shower and, after, was cuffed. Remember the Friday and the rain coat? Uh huh! It was thrown over my shoulders and Shade buttoned those buttons. I was led to a waiting limo and taken, Shade and Kim sitting with me in the back, to a location. In the limo a blindfold had been slipped over my eyes -- by Shade.

Once the limo came to a stop I was helped out and led into a quiet something or other. Remember, I had been given not a shred of an idea of what the night held.

I remember music blaring, bright lights dimly viewed from behind the blindfold, and women screaming. Oh my god, the screams ... alcohol fueled, wild, animal-like, lusty screams! The only thing I knew was that I was nude, the rain coat having been removed, blindfolded and cuffed. It was clear I was on some sort of stage. I had no idea why.

I heard a voice I didn't recognize say, "Ladies! We've come to the Grand Finale of this fabulous night. Our grand prize is a night, dusk to dawn, with the woman to my right. Her name: 'Slut.' She is, as you can see, the collared property of a sister of our sorority. She will be yours. For a night. Of whatever sort of pleasure you have ever fantasized of, wished for, or read about. You see her treasures before you. What am I bid for a night with your personal plaything?"

The room exploded; voices screamed bids. The cacophony was so overwhelming I lost track. I heard $2,500 bid, followed by scornful words and laughs. When the bid reached $10,000 I began to take note. It inched its way north. There were fewer voices but the bidding continued. After it hit $15,000 there were only two contending for their prize. I have to tell you: this was weirdly erotic! Me, a nearly thirty nine year old woman, commanding a bounty like this? It was simply astounding.

Another odd little thought niggled in a place deep in my mind. There was something tugging at me, telling me that I knew one of those voices. I had no idea how or why I had that little devil speaking to me. But it was.

The final number: $16, 501. Yeah, trust me, it's okay to laugh!! I had to bite my tongue that night.

The room blew up with joy. I didn't know it, of course, but the number was in addition to all the other parts of the night and completely destroyed any previous fund raiser they'd ever attempted. I'm talking like nearly doubled their previous best!! That detail was shared, in pillow talk one night, with ... smile.

The winner was called to the stage. She was given the opportunity to kiss me, grope me, and have me give those in attendance a preview of sorts of what she might have me do during our night. I smelled the alcohol on her breath in her kiss. Her perfume was clearly high end, subtle and extremely feminine. She knew her way around a female body; I was clearly not her first!

Gently led to my knees I bent to do her bidding as the screams, shouted words of encouragement and so forth rang in my ears. Her arousal was apparent. I could tell that, whatever her age, she was fit. She responded quickly to what was, now, my rather expert tongue and lips. The night contributed to her heightened response to my efforts. It couldn't have been more than a few minutes before she screamed, bucked, crossed her legs behind my neck, and rocked as she her pleasure took hold of her. She kept hold of me. I did all I could with what I had to give her what she wanted. If you're a woman -- that ought to be enough of a word picture.

She answered the lingering question as the first slipped from her by holding me to my sodden prize. Another? Yes of course Ma'am. I continued on a now familiar path, letting her guide me to what pleasured her best. My tongue drove into her, then took her high, proud bud into my mouth and loved it. I lapped at one side, then the other of her swollen, blood-filled labia. I danced around her twinkling rose bud. Any, everything -- the next burst of pleasure brought with it a shock! A flood of fluid I'd never experienced. I was held even tighter in a near-death grip. Honest to god I thought I might drown. I couldn't catch a breath; I tried to breathe through my nose but it was pressed so tightly to her bare, wet skin it was terrifying. All I could do was swallow; whatever I couldn't doused my face.

Later, of course, Shade filled me in on what I'm sure many of you are rolling your eyes at. Hey, I had NO clue!

The flood stopped eventually. The screams of the crowd still rang in my ears. The kiss surprised me with its passion, especially after two rather earth shattering (from the perspective of the giver) orgasms. No matter; my unseen lover kissed me. Her mouth hinted at unspoken knowing, thanks, and something more ... it puzzled me.

I was helped to my feet and led offstage to what I guessed to be the original room. The blindfold was removed. Shade's beaming smile greeted my blinking eyes.

"Lover, that was amazing! Erotic, stupendous ... I'm speechless." She leaned up to kiss me. The heat in her kiss was unmistakable. I did what I could to respond given how worn out I was from what I'd been through. The insistent passion in her kiss was ... it was impossible for me not to give it back to her.

Nude, her fingers roamed freely. Having heard what I'd heard and doing what I'd done, you can't be surprised that I responded as I did. I begged her with my groans to give me what I needed. As she teased me with her fingers, our mouths still together, she felt the burn in me. Lovers for some months she knew me as well as I did her. Every curve, every response, every nuance, everything!

I felt the couch, settee, whatever it was, as she helped me to my back. God how I wanted my hands free! I wanted to make love to my Shade as desperately as she did me! She bent to me, loved me, took me, pleasured me, softly, sweetly, completely, and relentlessly.

I won't lie -- I don't remember what happened after the first time she sent me rocketing into an orgasm. I remember the sun the next morning as it streamed into the bedroom. Startling in its brilliance, I thought of how blind I had been the night before as I lay, groggy, in our bed. I had no memory of coming home, of going to bed, or the rest.

Those of you who've stayed with me so far will notice the changes in tense, adjectives and the rest.

It was, overall, a quiet weekend. Kim did come home to share her exultant announcement that their Friday had raised a record of over thirty four thousand dollars, coming close to doubling the previous high. That she shared the news and her thanks by slipping to her knees and sharing, again and again, her skill at pleasuring a woman, was a most unexpected bonus. I was as limp as an overcooked strand of spaghetti when she finally let go of me. Shade held me close as I slipped away, later, in our bed, for the night.