Shade's Destiny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday? smile

The office? Oh, it continued. There were monthly winners and their rewards. There were the random requests to be given what she wanted. There were birthdays spent in the company of the birthday girl. I don't want to even give a hint that it was a chore or a bother. It was what it was. I was slut, property of Shade, and I did what I agreed to do.

Only because there are more in sales than not will I share one encounter with the other Admin -- Kelly, Kelly Stoker. Blonde, with hazel eyes, she is nearly as tall as me. Her husband was a stay at home Dad with a successful business that allowed her to work full time. She was a handful; even she would admit that. I loved her spirit, hated her mercurial moods, but, other than Stacy, she was the closest of the rest to me. I don't know what I would do without her. He handled his business and the day-to-day goings on with the kids. She loves him ... I wonder sometimes if he knows just how much she appreciates him.

The first time (hint!) was a bit of a surprise. But (shrug) I did what I was bound to do. What surprised me about her was how spirited and wanton her response was. It was as if, now unleashed, something long hidden in her had been set free. I did wonder about that, though Kelly had started late in 2010.

Was there a submissive in her begging to be unleashed? Did her husband ... had she ever shared her want? All I know was she was unrepentant in her desire. And I mean wild, no holds barred, crazy wild lust. She begged me, cried out her need to me, pleaded with me to give her what she craved. Me? How do I know how to be the taker? I am still wondering who the hell I am!

I sit here, in the here and now, typing my tale for you to read. She was, and is, amazing!! No offense to who I'm with now but I sincerely have a girl crush on Kelly!

It's been a long day. I need to get some rest. You know who (giggle) is sound asleep and her gorgeous, warm form is waiting for me. I'll slip in next to her and after I warm up a bit, snuggle in to her familiar curves. Night everyone!

Hi, I'm back. Were any of you surprised by the auction? I'm laughing, because I sure was! Wasn't that wild? I'll bet there are more than a few of you chomping at the bit to hear about those details. Not to worry, darlings! There are other tales to be told as well.

I want to say it was the third week in August. For some reason Friday seemed to be a day that produced some of the more memorable moments. No exception, I had been told on the ride to work that I would be accompanying Shade to visit a client. This was new. Shade didn't offer details, so I didn't bother to ask. By now I had gotten pretty good at wearing the heels. There was, of course, more than one pair. Costumes? Still ridiculous. Some better (worse?) than others.

Yes, there was a visit from one of my co-workers. Not her first such visit, Tara Miyashi stopped in early morning for, as she put it, 'A little pick-me-up.' Surprisingly tall for someone of Japanese heritage, Tara was, much like the others, quite striking. Her slender form was highlighted, if you will, by a generous bust. Let me be blunt. The girl has herself some kind of upper deck! Young, single, twenty seven, her lustrous black hair was straight and blunt cut. Not surprisingly her clientele predominantly featured those of her culture. After three years she was beginning to get referrals outside the 'circle' as she put it.

She was quiet around the office, so her behavior, with me, was rather shocking. She was quite the dominant personality sexually. Not rude, she was firm, knew what she wanted, and never hesitated to speak very clearly to receive same. I never did quite figure out if Tara was gay or bi; I did enjoy her ... visits.

After lunch Shade came by, attached the leash, and after the elevator and the rest, we were off. She asked about my morning. I told her of Tara's visit. Eventually, I just ... that wasn't something I was willing to give push back about. Besides, more than a few of the girls were cute. Like it? Can't lie -- No! But, liking the doing and liking the individual are two different things. The drive ended maybe thirty minutes later at a small office complex with several two story buildings. Shade led me into one of them; we waited in the lobby (duh!), took the elevator and wandered into the office.

The young man at reception looked at me with fish mouth. You know -- the gaping surprise, gasping futilely for air. Shade was her smooth, sales self. I did what I always did; made myself smile. A gorgeous redhead came out to greet Shade with hugs, effusive greetings, and the like.

"This is her? She's who you told me about on the phone the other day?" Lovely isn't it? Being talked about as if I'm not even there. "Well, let's head to my office and discuss this more." I was beginning to get the gist of why I was here. Any doubts were answered quickly. "You've assured me 'slut,' as you call her, is quite good. She damn well better be if you want my business!" Ding, ding! Pimped out as a 'procurement' tool. Lover? Fuck you asshole!

Shade and I were sitting on a couch. Daphne was behind a massive oak desk. After she'd finished her statement, she stood and headed to the couch. Shade stood, handed her the leash, and sat in the chair in front of the desk. Daphne kissed me, fingers gliding over my body, and she quickly removed the skimpy coverings. Unbidden, I removed her dress, bra, and panties. All that was left was the black thigh highs and heels. As the kiss continued I waited for instructions. Bold, she is! Rather creative too. I was to lay with my feet up over the back of the couch, my head at the edge of the cushions. Um hmm, I knew what awaited me. She lowered herself to my mouth. A true redhead, she was certainly ready.

I held her hips as my tongue did what it was tasked to do. Her knees touched the front of the cushions. I heard her speaking to Shade. "Was she this talented when you turned her?" "Oh my lord this is wonderful!" "Dear god, Shade, I've got to have more of this one!" Let's just say she stopped talking after a while. Yeah, that's right. You do something enough and you learn what you need to. She exploded over me, squealing in delight. Holding her hips as tight as I did may have been what kept me alive. I was at risk to either have my neck broken or be smothered as she slumped after cresting -- yet again. I couldn't see Shade of course but I could feel her presence. It wasn't until I heard, "Shade, enough! The two of you are driving me crazy!" that I knew she was doing whatever to this loud, lusty redhead.

I was told to turn length-wise on the couch. Daphne fucked me. Gotta give the woman credit; she was good! Skilled and persistent, she took me through two wonderful orgasms. Oh yeah, she had hers as well. You might be aroused by this; I am numb to it by now. I knew Shade was off to the side with the camcorder. Daphne would be able to relive this little encounter as often as she liked. I knew I'd be seeing it on my monitor soon. New normal? Disgusting!

Needless to say it was not just 'client procurement' but 'client retention.' Oh yeah! Dandy isn't it?

There's a little corner of my mind that's just for me. 'She' is there with me, just the two of us. When I endured these moments I took myself to my happy place where it was the two of us, no collar, no absurd costumes, nothing humiliating, just me and the woman I love. It was, quite candidly, the only way I stayed alive ... and sane. I just smirked at 'sane.' And yes, I know what I said!

Author's Note: As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies. Another author put it so well: "The site is free. The author is 'paid' in comments and votes." I hope you've enjoyed this chapter of a rather long tale. Plenty more to come!!

I'm not sure this Internet thing is here to stay. (wink) But among the joys that have come from writing is to have gotten comments and emails from around the globe. I'm so fortunate to have several that I can call friends. Each story brings new people to my life. Thank you all! I do this not for fame or fortune. What started as a dare has become more than a hobby. I've taken some risks, done some different things in this tale. I hope you enjoy the reading as I have the writing.