Shade's Destiny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What!!"

I smiled. "Just know that I do love you. And I never dreamed I could ever feel that emotion or ever say those words to you." She crumbled; if she'd been Humpty Dumpty all the queen's maidens wouldn't have found all the pieces. The tears flowed. I held her as she cried. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Constance come in, look, turn around and leave. The food was getting colder. So what! I let her get it all out. It's what you do! Honey, that's exactly right!! I smiled.

Eventually she stopped. I was still holding her. I fished around in her purse for some Kleenex; not finding any I handed her my napkin, after dunking a healthy piece of a corner in ice water. What! It's a restaurant. They have laundry service! Puhleez! She dabbed at her eyes with one corner and blew her nose (yes, she turned her head!).

She looked at me; I said, "Well I do!!" She laughed.

"You are a piece of work round eyes!" She got me good with that one!! I laughed and laughed. Poor Connie; another quick in and out! She had to wonder who the two nut jobs were. How the hell could she know if we didn't!

A soft knock on the door came a bit later. "Come in!" She did, eyes dancing. "Connie, please nuke these so we can have our dinner?" Dear god her smile is beyond gorgeous. I really can't afford more confusion in my life right now. Mischief, Destiny is thy name! I just had the most wicked thought!! Do I dare try?

The gorgeous woman came back with our plates on a tray. My heart pounding, I said, "Connie, Shade has had a very emotional evening. Rather than another drink would you please give her something to soothe her jangled nerves?" She gaped at me, looked at Shade, who gaped at me. I looked at Shade, winked and smiled. I extended my hand to Connie; she took it. I pulled her to me, gave her a brush of a kiss, and led her gently to her knees in front of Shade. Her eyes were wild with confusion as she looked at Shade. No help there as her eyes were on me. I smiled at her, then at Connie and nodded. She looked once more to Shade.

I mouthed, 'Say it's okay.'

"Connie, please do what Destiny asked you to." Her voice was tinny, an odd sound. Think confusion and ... geez; I'm sitting here typing this and I can't think of the right words!!! Damn!! It was beyond amazing. That I know!

Shade moved her hips, lifted the hem of her skirt, and Connie slid the panties over her hips and off her legs. She bent to the task. Shade's eyes never left mine. I smiled; she gasped. I reached, kissed her. My fingers found the zipper at the back of her dress and slid it south. I slipped the fabric from her shoulders along with the bra straps. She gasped into our kiss. I smiled as my fingers slipped into the scalloped cups and found her taut nipple. She moaned, I teased. Connie did what she was doing. I knew it wouldn't take long. It would be a volcanic eruption when it came. She did; it was. I bent to take her nipple in my mouth; she screamed, a high pitched, piercing cry. It was maybe the most beautiful sound I'd ever heard!! I apologize if it seems I'm skimping on detail. I'm not. Start to finish didn't take more than two minutes. Okay, three. Like I was counting! I know you get the drift.

Connie did her part to give Shade every bit of the thrill ride as did I. Her mouth was dry when I bathed it with kisses. I felt her shudder one last time and sag. I felt Connie stand. I did too. Her eyes were bright as was her smile. I know mine were as well when I stepped in and kissed her, tasting my Shade on her lips and tongue. She moved closer. Uh huh, that kind of kiss! I honestly don't know if I'll ever have another but ... oh my god! When she pulled away I let my fingers slip over her gorgeous face and mouthed my thanks. Angels soared at her smile; she turned and closed the door behind her. I turned to my Shade. Her eyes were still glazed but focused.

She gave me that little grin of hers. "You are one wicked bitch Destiny. Do you know that?"

"No, but I can probably hum a few notes." Yeah it was lame but we both laughed!!

We did make a rather lame effort to scrounge a few bites of dinner. I think we both knew we wanted to head home to the privacy of our bedroom.

Shade did goodbyes with Melanie; Connie hugged me and slipped something in the pocket of my skirt. Shit! The ride home was quiet. Well, until, "Did she give you her phone number?"

"I didn't even look Shade. Honest to god I didn't." Bitch giggled! "But I do have your panties in my purse!!"

"You what?" I smiled. "Well no wonder I couldn't find the damn things. I thought Connie took them." Shade was quiet for a bit. "The submissive giving orders. How interesting!! Maybe there really is something to this! I'll be curious to see how it all plays out Destiny. I really must thank you. Connie is really very good!" Ooh! A shot across the bow? Trying to make your honey jealous honey? Good luck with that! I want first taste of that fruit!

I'll close my account of Monday with this: I begged her to take me. Yeah really I did. My hands were cuffed over my head to the headboard. Blindfolded? Yup! Did she use the harness? Oh no! I asked her for that whatever it was from that Sunday. Uh uh, that one. She fed herself to me while that thing fucked me. When I screamed she did too!! When I was hoarse she was limp. The room was dark when I could finally see. I fell asleep knowing that her quivering body was near mine.

Wednesday, October 31st, Halloween -- The day started innocently enough. We kissed, Shade's fingers tracing lightly over my curves. To be caressed like that, sleep still whispering seductively, is highly sensual. I squirmed under feather-like touches. Slowly she began to drag me along, but where? She was light, silky and everywhere. I wouldn't have and didn't resist. The touches became more insistent, more targeted, now familiar places that, with a knowing touch, yielded the anticipated response. Every bit of me needed every last morsel of everything she was giving. I was in a net of pleasure in a sea of want and desire. She held me firmly with fingertips and a tongue. The heat was relentless as it built; she used her body to take. She teased me but refused every silent request to be tossed into the enticing volcano of release. I wanted to turn and take her but knew that something I couldn't see was driving this maddening, fabulous lovemaking.

She turned toward the finish line bringing all of her atop and astride me. I looked in her warm, green-flecked eyes, locked my legs around her, and readied for the ride. She gave it to me! Oh my god yes; slow, steady, urgent, and I know my eyes begged for more. The squishing noises would have been obscene if they weren't so intoxicating. I knew I was the source; Shade had tortured me with a fingertip from the wetness just south of my sopping pussy to my pubic bone. I had mewed helplessly; she fed it to me; I moaned greedily. She was pressed to me; only our lips weren't touching. She took my mouth, fucked me with her tongue, and drove us toward the multi-colored flag. What had been slow, almost languid, became insistent and furious. It peeked over the edge; I cried with joy as I felt it bubbling toward the surface. Fingers pulled at my nipples; the last tumbler released, I screamed into her mouth.

I arched off the bed; she drove me with her hips. This furious, fabulous dance gave us both what she had promised. We held each other as we shook, helpless, tumbling in waves of pleasure. I never did figure where my screams ended and hers began. It was violent, enervating, hot and glorious. It ended, as it often seemed to, much too quickly. Breathless, we lay together in a damp heap.

From outside the door, "You two okay?" We shook with silent laughter, unable to muster enough energy to respond. "You okay?" Shade nodded against my neck. "Me too. I think." I felt her smile. I wasn't all the way back but I had to ask, "What was all that about anyway?" I felt her smile.

"I have something very special planned for you darling. I'm obviously rather excited about it all." I kissed her and nodded. We're going out tonight; that's also going to be a real treat. You already know I changed the sales meeting from Monday to today." I nodded. "It was done in part so that the entire agency could be part of the celebration." I was curious now. "Kim and I found an expert to help with your costume. Cai will be here around ten, Kim will help her prepare you for the costume. The meeting begins at 11:30 with lunch at noon. You'll all arrive around eleven." Her voice was bubbled with excitement. I was curious and had no clue. Shade kissed me and said, "You can lay here and relax or have breakfast. I need to shower and get ready for work." I pouted. We usually took our shower together in the morning. It was another casual intimacy we'd come to enjoy.

She looked at me, cackled and said, "Look at you; you used to hate taking a shower with me. Now you pout when I tell you I'm taking one without you." Well it was true! "Come on then." I did, we did. It took longer than normal. Actually it took as long as it normally did. Wink!

After toweling dry Shade began to dress. We headed to breakfast. Kim was just bringing a cup of tea to her lips when she saw me. Her eyes widened and she said, "You two made quite a racket this morning." I blushed.

"Shut up brat!" She smirked. "Do we have any English muffins?"

"Yes; there's jam if you want it." Hmm. I put the muffins in the toaster, poured myself some coffee, got the grape jelly out of the fridge, and dabbed it on my nipples, belly button, and clit. I spread some on the muffins, grabbed the coffee, and went around the long way to the couch. I set the cup on the table, lay on the couch, and took a bite. I waited. Sure enough Shade came out of the bedroom and saw me on the couch.

"What's this mess Destiny?" Kim's head turned; she saw the jelly. Her eyes widened.

"I honestly have no idea Shade. Kim said something about wanting to get a head start on my costume. She spread the jelly on me, kissed me, which got it on my lips, and now won't lick the rest off." Shade looked at her sister while I said this nonsense. Kim spluttered and turned some delightful shades of red. She shook her head violently from side to side.

Shade, in on the obvious joke, spoke up. "I don't know what's gotten into my baby sister. You just had your shower too! Kim, get over there right now and clean up the mess you've made. And do it thoroughly." Kim, thoroughly flustered, looked from one to the other. I picked up my coffee and made a production of taking as nonchalant a sip as possible. Kim made her way to me, took the cup and put it on the table. I let my arm fall to the side of the couch. She had to kneel. The second her tongue touched my skin I let out a moan and bucked. I could see Shade; she had both hands over her mouth to muffle the laughter. Her shoulders shook. First one nipple, then the other. As if in ecstasy beyond my control I grabbed for Kim's hair and held her to me.

"Oh my god that's so good. Oh yess!!" Kim, knowing she was beaten, did the logical thing. She went along for the ride. She dragged her tongue from nipple to belly button, made a lewd production of cleaning it, and slurped her way to my clit.

Shade had moved to the end of the couch and taunted Kim. "How long were you at the bedroom door listening young lady?" Her eyes never left mine. "Did you get yourself off listening to us make love?" She was getting me wet yet again. "Destiny was particularly aroused this morning." And she liked it! Kim fastened her mouth to me. "The sheets need to be changed." I blushed. I saw Shade reach for Kim's hand and move it where she (I) wanted it. "Did you take a shower after you came baby sister?" Kim did as instructed. Three fingers slid into my wet, hot sex. My moans were no longer pretend. "Oh those moans are nothing like earlier. You can do better than that." My eyes begged her to stop. The smile only got bigger. "I guess I'd better be going." Oh I hate you!! Shade came, leaned over the back of the couch and kissed me deeply as her fingers toyed with my nipples. Kim's mouth was still on my pearl, her fingers pistoned in and out of me.

I couldn't hold out much longer. "Please Shade, I need to come. Say it."

"I love you Destiny," she whispered. "Come for me lover." I exploded. I couldn't imagine it was possible to have so much energy after the shattering explosions with Shade. But they're all so unique. Elements of the same, each slightly different. The first was more a slow, gradually tightening rope - if that makes sense. This was a quick spreading heat, bursting from deep inside, not wild like the first, but it filled me with warmth just the same. It was sweet. I loved feeling my body in the glow of that sort of orgasm. Then again, the worse one I ever had was delicious. His name started with a "D," ended in "Y," and had "asshole" in the middle. Easy to write that now; it was impossible in the moment. It had, of course, slipped away. Shade kissed me once more, then came around to her sister and kissed her. She whispered, in their language, in Kim's ear. Kim smiled and nodded. "See you both in a few hours," a wave, and she was out the door. In my liquid condition I was unable to get up which suited me just fine. Suited Kim just fine as well.

She came and kissed me. "I hate you but that was wonderful. There's really no reason for you to rush and take your shower now Destiny. Cai is going to have special instructions about that. In fact, I'll be in the shower with you." You what? "Shade didn't tell you? Hmm, I'll have to ask her about that. Yes, there are some things she's going to need to check on before the costume gets put in place." My god, what the hell is going on here? "I actually didn't get off listen ..." She blushed and stopped. So she had listened!! I waited. "Can I get a little relief?"

It's like this: I like Kim but she's way too pushy and doesn't seem to get the notion of boundaries. So, I dropped the bomb. "Shade told me she loves me a week ago Monday." Kim's face showed her surprise. I nodded, "Yup, I kind of had to drag it out of her but not too much dragging was required. You were right about one thing. She was able to show me, she just didn't know how to say it."

Kim broke into a big smile as I spoke. She leaned over and kissed me. I let her. It wasn't that kind of kiss. I knew it from the moment her lips touched mine. No heat in the kiss, not a hint of passion. Just, well, for lack of a better word, love! Happiness maybe? Love as in small l. More than 'I love your dress.' Less than 'I love you!' I don't know. She may have been serious but hearing what her sister said took the air out of that fire.

"I'm happy for my sister and I'm happy for you Destiny." Heartfelt and real!

"Thank you Kim. That's very sweet. I suppose after two early morning blasts of pleasure I need some energy." She laughed, took my cup, and poured me some fresh, hot coffee. She set it in front of me. I took her hand, brought her to my lips and gave her a gentle kiss. She smiled. God in heaven I hope that's the last of that mess.

At about 9:30 the intercom buzzer sounded. Kim answered and told the doorman to send the guest up. I had put Shade's robe on, much to Kim's amusement. It was somewhat amazing. Cai was nearly a triplet; same height, similar build, same straight black hair. She bowed slightly; she and Kim kissed each others cheeks, both sides. I saw her quick glance. Seeing me look at her she turned quickly back to Kim. They spoke briefly. Kim took my hand and led me to the shower. I took off my robe without being asked and hung in on the back of the bathroom door. I saw Cai's eyes give me a once over. She spoke to Kim, reached into a satchel and handed her a plastic bottle. Kim reached in, turned on the shower, waited a minute, then we entered. Each had to raise their voices a bit over the water. Kim told me to wash my hair; I did. She squirted the soap into her hand, rubbed one against the other, and began to wash me. Yes, by hand. I was startled; she smiled. Yeah, the cat ate the canary smile. It was, um, nice. There were a lot of squirts. Dammit people!! Of soap!! Into her hand! Aw geez. Yeah, it was that kind of shower too!!

I was pretty sure she was trying to ... but I didn't. Enough said!! If you must know all it took was seeing what I saw on that dreadful night not all that long ago. Okay? At some point, Kim opened the shower door after turning the nozzle toward the far wall. Damn! Cai, apparently, wanted to be sure I really was clean; her version. I was really curious now. And yeah, I was aroused. And yeah, Kim noticed. And yeah, she was amused. Bitch!

We toweled off. More specifically Kim dried herself; Cai dried me. She used a hair dryer and soft brush on my short black hair. Kim told me to lift my arms. Cai checked carefully, everywhere, for any little bit of moisture. That included me bending over and Cai, using clean tissues, checking both my ass and baby -- closely. Puhleez!! In her defense it was clear this was not for her amusement or my arousal. Kim, at Cai's beckoning, had applied Nair (in the shower) to the rather sensitive skin on my ass. I have no clue. I figured it was best not to ask. Upon 'inspection' she seemed satisfied. My underarms and legs were done earlier when Shade and I showered. Baby? She's still baby smooth. I do have dark black hair but I don't have any on my arms if you wondered.

I sat on the toilet as Cai tended to my feet. A thorough drying and a soft puff put a cloud of powder on each foot. Once satisfied Cai told me (through Kim) to stand, arms out, feet spread. She told me to purse my lips; Kim demonstrated. She handed Kim a nose plug and goggles that she squished into my eye sockets. I felt my skin being dusted by something feathery and light. It tickled. In some places it was delightful; others even better. Being sensory deprived heightened the experience. She was remarkably deft, extremely thorough, obviously professional.

The ceiling fan fought the good fight to take the fluff out of the air. A pair of clear, snug plastic footies was slipped over my feet. They felt like soft, tight nothings. Clear, one piece, seamless. I was enjoying whatever I was being prepared for. That was about to change!

Cai spoke; Kim translated. I saw the clear plastic in her left hand and a syringe-looking thing in her right. Kim explained that they would protect my nipples. Dandy! "The tube covers the nipple; the syringe draws out any air left and seals it." Ow! It hurt! And that was just the flick to get the nipple to stand up ... yet again. End result? As the saying goes, 'There's good and bad in everything!' Hurt like a bitch and felt incredibly amazing.

When Cai went to her knees and peered at baby I panicked a little. Um, no chic, that's a no-fly zone. Well, someone else was in charge of this body - again! Kim explained that my pearl was to be protected. From what I wasn't told. Well isn't that just dandy. I decided not to look. Kim had used the word 'sucker.' Okay, I had been both the sucker and the suckee. But I had the feeling she meant whatever it was in a very different context. Oh my god was I right!! I felt the damn thing being attached then the whatever it is do what it did. I tensed, bit my lip. That was when Cai told her and Kim told me to relax. Fuck you and the ... what do they ride in on? How can it hurt so good?

Monty and Carol had still more 'prizes' waiting behind door number three. One involved some sort of plastic tube being put inside my pussy. An explanation barely registered through the fog. I heard the words. One in baby, the other where? Yup, in the 'exit only' area. Sigh! The words 'protect the area from the paint' dimly registered. Paint? So, essentially, each one of my most intimate pieces parts was being protected ... in ways that both felt surprisingly good and deliciously bad. Can anyone explain this to me? Told ya dyke, you signed away more than just a year in the life. Aw geez. Sorry honey. I trust her. Honest! Her? No, your Shade! Do what? I know, I know. Please just go with it. Sheesh! Angels? Where's Clarence when you need him? Hey! Sorry! It's okay.