Shade's Destiny Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and said, "Yeah, I admit I was jealous. But what the hell." She turned to Stacy. "I gotta tell ya; I don't know if I would have the guts to do what you did." She shook her head. "I consider myself bi, but I really don't go looking for it." She looked at me and smirked. "I guess I'll have to be happy with your girl crush, Destiny." I laughed.

"Now honestly, Stacy, how could any woman not have a girl crush on a face like this?" I reached and pinched Kelly's cheeks like women do with little babies. Stacy burst out with a huge, bubbly laugh. Kelly smacked my hand and rubbed her cheeks but she was smiling. I kissed her. She pinched my nipple; I eeked. "I suppose I do deserve that you brat."

Stacy was the one who reminded us, "I suppose we better try and get some work done." She stood; we all did. Stacy looked at me with mischief in her eyes. "Oh goodness, I forgot one itsy bitsy detail." Kelly and I looked at her. Nothing.

Exasperated, I finally said, "Out with it you tease. If you've done it like this it has to be some kind of hot. Out with it."

"Oh, it's not really all that big a deal." Lying bitch was batting her eyelashes looking back and forth from one of us to the other. She giggled wickedly. "Oh all right; I've had the two of you waiting forever. When I told Matty that you and I were lovers he didn't believe me. Remember now, he's tied to a chair, naked and helpless. I leaned in and kissed him. I said, "That taste on my lips ... it's Destiny's pussy juice." I laughed and laughed. Kelly had a hand over her chest as though she might faint. "He still didn't believe it so I went to my purse, took out Destiny's panties, rubbed them under his nose and let him get a good whiff of her." Then we went on with all the rest." I took my lover in my arms and kissed her.

"Stacy, that is beyond erotic. That poor guy must have had man goo leakin' like mad."

Kelly looked at me with this hysterical look of surprise on her face. "Man goo ... what the heck is that?"

It was Stacy's turn to laugh. "Kelly, she was married. She would know what pre-cum is and tastes like."

Kelly looked chagrined. "Oh that's right. I guess everyone has their little pet phrases for just about everything."

After all the laughter we decided to finally get back to work. Kelly remarked, "We've been lucky. The phones have been quiet this morning." Stacy gave me a kiss, hugged Kelly and headed to her office.

"May I give you a kiss Kelly?

She grinned, "You better bitch!" I kissed her, with feeling. She sighed when it ended. "That was nice!"

"So are you cutie. Let's get some work done." She smiled and left. I sat at my desk. My god what a morning. I pulled out the note from Connie again. What on earth am I going to do about all these women in my life?

I don't remember exactly - but the blink of my minds eye was 'Daisy.' Yeahhhhh, Daisy. Daisy is older than me, she knows just about all, if not all, of the players in this crazy little game and doesn't have a stake in it. I think I can lay out the facts and I think she'll give me an honest, from-the-heart opinion. Hmm, I'll go see her this afternoon before she closes. Maybe she'll be willing to sit with me for a while and chat. I took a deep breath, looked at Connie's note again and smiled. I felt much better.

It was Friday so I had to get commissions done for all of those in sales. They get paid weekly; the rest of us get paid every two weeks. Stacy, Kelly and I all had our earnings on direct deposit, which I did electronically. Sorry, I know you don't care. Anyway, because of the chatter between the three of us, by the time I finished it was about time for me to head to D's. I left the checks that Shade needed to sign on her desk, gave both Stacy and Kelly kisses and wishes for a good weekend and left.

Daisy gave me a big smile when I came in. I motioned that I needed to speak with her. "Do you have something pressing planned after you close for the day Daisy?"

She smiled, shook her head, and asked, "No sweetie I don't. What do you need?"

"Some advice from a friend if that's not asking too much."

She frowned and said, "For goodness sake Destiny, of course it's not asking too much. Come on dear, come sit. Oh, what kind of coffee would you like?" I told her, she smiled, nodded and turned away. When she came back with the cup in her hand we walked to a table where we would have some privacy. "Here you go sweetheart. Now, what's bugging you?"

I sipped carefully at the piping hot brew and said, "Girl trouble." She smiled.

"Let me guess. You love your Shade." I smiled and nodded. "And there's a world full of beautiful women, some of whom lust for you and some you lust for. And you want to sample every bit of candy in the store but don't want to lose the one you're in love with." She paused for a moment and said, "Or the one who loves you." As she was speaking tears filled my eyes. My god, am I that transparent? How on earth does she know? A little smirk and, "You can't imagine how I know can you?" I dabbed at my tears. Daisy took my hand and said, "Honey, let me tell you a little bit about me. We're not that much different. Like you, I didn't find out who I really was until later in life." For goodness sake. She smiled at what she must have seen in my eyes. "No, I wasn't in the circumstances you were Destiny. I like Shade a lot but that part of her I don't care for."

"Daisy, I need to tell you something." I took a deep breath. "Shade and I had an important moment on our vacation. She was able to come to grips with some of her demons. Without revealing too much, she's making some important changes in herself. That's one of them." Daisy sat back in her chair, a bit stunned. I smiled, saying, "It's for the better really. She knows, now, that what she was doing was hurtful to her and those around her. I'm very, very proud of her."

Daisy smiled. "Well I'll be damned. Good for her! Now what exactly is it you want to tell me?"

I showed Daisy the note from Connie. She read it aloud. "Destiny, I'm crazy about you. I know you and Shade are a couple and I don't want to do anything that would wreck that. But I do want to spend time with you. You're so pretty, so sexy and I'm pretty sure you have the hots for me as well. Call me when you can please." She looked at me; I was blushing but had a big, goofy grin on my face. "Was this Connie here the night of the lingerie party?"

"Yes; if you can believe it Shade invited her!" Daisy laughed as I shook my head.

"She's a piss that one! I do believe it. And she wants you to be with her doesn't she?" My shoulders sagged as I stared in amazement at Daisy. "Honey, Shade trusts you; she must if she's inviting a woman who she knows has designs on you." She paused, looked carefully at me and said, "There have been others haven't there."

The flood started. Through my tears I told Daisy about my Stacy, how we'd seen each other in bits and pieces and spent time together that night at her house. I gave some detail about that. "Her husband took a job out of town. She was very lonely and, with the kids and the house on the market, I offered to help with some packing and spend the night." Daisy's eyes got real big. "Yeah, I know. I called Shade to tell her what I wanted to do and why. She said yes. Just a couple days ago it happened again." I told her about the hotel and the time we'd spent. Daisy was smiling.

"See what I mean Destiny. Shade loves you and trusts you enough to come home to her. I'm not going to tell you whether to see this Connie or not. That's not my business. As long as you know where your heart is and as long as you don't sneak around behind her back, then you and Shade will be just fine." She gave me an appraising look and said, "I can't believe how much you've changed in a relatively short period of time. From that first day with Stacy to that Sunday here to now ..." she shook her head, "you're nothing like you were then. You look comfortable in your own skin honey."

"Thank you Daisy. Did you enjoy that Sunday night?" She turned all kinds of red and looked away. "It's completely okay Daisy. I took a wild guess the other day and Shade confirmed my hunch. It was a miserable night but whatever. You're right. If you'd have told me back in July I'd be this comfortable with who I am and who I'm in love with ... well, I just never would have believed it."

"It's impossible for me to tell you just how sorry I am for participating in that night Destiny, especially since I've gotten to know you over these last few months." Her eyes brimmed with tears. "I wish to god I could take that night back."

I leaned across the table and gave Daisy a kiss. "Don't beat yourself up about it please. Shade didn't know any other way to do what she did. Without giving away personal details she won't be doing any of that in the future." Daisy's jaw dropped. I nodded. "Yup, she's come to understand the why. That's all I feel I can say on the subject. Do you mind if I make a quick phone call?" Daisy said no; I called Kim.

"Kim, hi, are you still in class or are you in the car? The car ... okay; can you come by Daisy's and pick me up? I have an errand I'd like to run and would like your help. Oh thank you; yes, I'll see you in a bit. I'm here with Daisy so just text me when you're close. Great. Bye."

"Sorry Daisy, I want to get something for Shade and I think Kim knows where the store is that I want to go to." I smiled at Daisy. "Thank you so much for taking time with me. You've really helped me and have been a great friend to listen and offer your opinion. I just knew, when I thought of you, I was doing the right thing."

Her smile was so big and bright it could have lit the whole store. "Oh Destiny, I'm so thrilled you chose me to talk to. I really do hope I have helped. You're really going to miss this Stacy aren't you?" I had to bite my lip to stop the tears.

I nodded, "Yes I am. I really care a lot about her. But things worked out the way they're supposed to I guess." I looked at Daisy and said, "A part of me will always wonder if it might have been different with her. We'll never know."

Just then I saw Kim waving at me from the curb. I stood, gave Daisy a warm hug and kiss, thanked her again, and left. I hurried to the car. I leaned across and kissed her then buckled. "Where to Destiny?"

"I want to get something for Shade. Do you know where she got my first collar and the earrings?"

Kim smiled. "Yup, I know just where it is. What are you thinking of getting her?"

"Well, this submissive thing has to be kept a secret for now. Um, at least I believe that Shade has to be the one who reveals it to whomever she chooses." Kim nodded.

"I agree completely."

"I thought of getting an ankle bracelet that has our first initials with a lock between them. What do you think?" Kim looked at me. Her face showed her surprise. She turned her head side to side and pulled into a fairly empty parking lot.

She turned, kissed me warmly, and said, "That's just so beyond sweet Destiny. What a magnificent idea and gift."

"It's been pretty hectic since we've been back Kim. I wanted to get a little something to let Shade know how much I love her for admitting she needs to go back in therapy. She's already made significant changes in her behavior. I'm so happy for her and proud of her." Kim nodded, put the car in gear and we headed to wherever. I won't go into too much detail about the shopping we did but I think it's going to look pretty special. I made sure to get a business card. The store's owner, Gabie Donahue, couldn't have been nicer. She laughed when I asked her to keep this a secret from Shade!!

Shade and I had a long talk Sunday afternoon. The weather was brisk but the sun was out so we took advantage, bundled up a bit and took a long walk. The neighborhood is perfect for that actually. The lake isn't too far away and there is a biking and walking path that stretches from pretty far north to Navy Pier. No, we didn't do all of that! The walk took a couple of hours ... okay the chat took a couple of hours. We needed to warm up when we got home. Me: biting my lip.

Here are some of the highlights. Shade wanted to know if I had ever thought about getting a tattoo or a piercing. Um, no and no. Someone sent me an email recently (true story!) about an SNL skit about tattoos. Don't know if you've seen it but it's exactly why I don't want one. So we're going next week. Uh, mine is going to be real small, in Vietnamese, and it will say 'Shade's Destiny.' She's getting one as well – 'Destiny's Shade.' I mean, fair's fair; well, that's my story and I am sticking to it. Absolutely no to the piercing, though she did make a belly button piercing sound pretty enticing. Her talk of a 'reward' if I agreed to it was, um, something to consider.

Shade promised to consider my request for another sleepover. Especially when I told her that there was a chance the house would be sold this weekend.

She gave me a flat 'no' when I brought up Dawn as a potential replacement for Stacy. I was somewhat 'persuasive' with my argument though. She agreed to give Dawn an interview - which is really all I wanted in the first place.

Some interesting back and forth when I mentioned seeing a psychologist. She waffled and whined. I reminded her that she was the one who had admitted she needed to go back for help. I promised that I would not pester her about it but that I would not let the matter be forgotten. She fidgeted, hemmed and hawed, but was grateful when I told her I'd accompany her to at least the first of the visits. Would I sit in? Absolutely not!! But I'd sit in the waiting room as moral support.

We went round and round on a date for the office Christmas party. The way the month and Christmas fall (a Tuesday) it came down to either the eighth or fifteenth – both Saturdays. We went back and forth and finally decided on Friday the fourteenth. We'd close the office at three to give everyone time to get dressed and back. The party would begin at 6:30 with dinner at seven. That it was early enough we could have a great time and get everyone home for whatever after party festivities they might have planned. Plus they'd all have their Saturday and Sunday free for shopping or whatever.

Shade wanted to have it where Connie worked. I wasn't sure that worked. I, uh, did think about Connie dressed as a very naughty elf!! I wanted to make sure that anyone who wanted to could dance to their hearts content. Shade allowed that it was a very good point and promised to call Melanie, who is the General Manager, and find out what their plans were.

What were we going to do for Christmas? I offered some rather graphically exotic suggestions which left Shade laughing till she was breathless. We both had some funny and sexy thoughts about gifts for the girls. I have to say – sex aside, it was one of the most intimate weekends we'd had as a couple. And if you're wondering about that ... just don't!!

First thing I did Monday was to find Stacy and ask about the house. She smiled, "It's all done Destiny. We got within $5,000 of our asking price." I gawked. "I know!! There was actually a bit of a bidding war which surprised everyone, the realtor included." My heart sank. She looked and said, "Can we go to your office please?"

"Of course honey."

Stacy closed the door, took my hand and headed to the couch. Oh dear lord. She smiled and said, "No lover, not today. We need to talk." Um. "This may be the hardest thing I've had to say in my life so please let me get through it." She looked at me; her eyes were wet but her voice was strong. "I love you Destiny." I know! "My marriage, my husband and my kids come first. They just have to. We'll always have memories and I'll only be a phone call away." There's a big 'but' dangling. "I made my choice back in 2001; I knew I was bi then and married the man I love." She looked at me, took my hands in hers and said, "I'm sticking with him, Destiny, and you should do the same with Shade." Oh.

"I've been here since 2007 and I've never seen her like this, not since you came into her life in 2009. You had a rough go of it for a while in July and the rest. I know you're surprised, so am I. But I have to tell you what I believe. There was something that told me the two of you were meant to be together. I just knew that Shade had her heart set on you. Much as I wanted you I knew I had no chance – not with my family and not with the way that woman looks at you." The tears had started several sentences ago and continued to slide down my cheeks. I hated losing my friend and lover but I couldn't argue with what she was saying.

"It's just time Destiny. Time for you to grab hold of what you have, time for you to love the woman who loves you like no one she's ever been with before. I can't do that with you honey; you and I both know that. Leaving you hurts; hurts a lot. But, in the end, we'll both be better and happier." She giggled. "I thought about saying 'woman up' but I knew you'd slug me." So I did. We both laughed, which broke the tension. She kissed me, softly and tenderly. That kiss left a mark on my heart. I still remember how sweet it was. "Go to her, never let her go, and never look back Destiny."

"What about Matt, honey? This moving thing is going to be hard without any help."

Stacy smiled. "My parents decided to come and spend the weekend with us." She let go of my hands, stood and paced. "The movers will be at the house bright and early Saturday morning. My parents have rented a full size SUV for the ride back to New Jersey. My Mom found a bank owned house; they agreed to let us rent with an option to buy for a year. Most of the money will go to a down payment if we want to buy. It's perfect, Destiny. We get a home, can check out the neighborhood, take our time, get the kids into their new world and all the rest." Well isn't this just dandy!!

"This all came together pretty damn quickly didn't it?"

"You have no idea. Judy, the realtor, was caught completely off guard. She had to scurry around like mad. Everyone was pre-approved for mortgages and the rest so all we had to do was come to an agreement on the price. Judy called around looking for movers and got a decent price and a reservation. My folks surprised me with the news on the house and their offer ... but Matt agreed. It all just made too much sense." My head was spinning but there wasn't a single thing I could think of as a rebuttal. Plus, it wasn't mine to argue. Just do the obvious, Destiny.

"I love you too Stacy. I'll always wonder." She smiled and nodded. "But you're doing what's best for all of you and I love you too much to stand in the way. Thank you. I know you spoke from your heart about us and about Shade and me. That means the world to me. And I think you're right. Playtime is over. I need to be with the one I love."

She broke into 'Mommy voice.' "That's my big girl!!" We both laughed till our sides hurt. My turn for payback.

"So do I get a souvenir pair of panties for keepsake?" More hysterical laughter. She nodded. I kissed her, bent to the ground, undid the button and zipper on her slacks, slid them down and off. I lapped at the silk, lowered it over her sex, and, as I slid it down and off her feet, lapped at her with my tongue. I flicked her clit. Her effort to push me away was halfhearted at best. It was only a wicked tease anyway. I helped pull her slacks back up; she buttoned them. Wicked bitch that I am I stood, looked in her eyes, brought the panties to my nose, moaned obscenely and rolled my eyes in (real) lust. She was smiling and shaking her head. Naturally, I made sure to kiss her. Yes, she opened her mouth to me.

We stood, arms around each other, forehead to forehead, lovers knowing it was coming to an end. "Can I ask a favor babe?" She nodded. "Can we have Kelly come in and take pictures of the two of us on both of our phones?"