Shade's Destiny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen you goof, you're gorgeous and you know that Shade is my honey. I don't fool around." Kim barked out a laugh. "Well, except for yesterday." I was a bright red. I gave Kim the finger. She had to lean against the steering wheel she was laughing so hard.

"Is that Kim I hear laughing?"

A smile on my still red face I said, "Uh huh."

"We gonna have us some fun on Friday sista. Sweet Honey and Kinky Kim gonna give you women some kind of show!" Oh my god! "Kim told me about the lingerie presents. Maybe Honey will help the girls get into their outfits." Yeah right; maybe Honey will be helping herself to the girls in their outfits! "Give the phone back to my sista honey." I gave the phone back to Kim. She is absolutely hysterical.

"Hello?" She looked at me. "Uh huh, she's about ten shades of embarrassed and can't stop smiling." I punched her in the shoulder. "Ow! And the bitch just punched me." She made boo-boo face. "I'm gonna tell my big sister!" I could hear Honey. "Uh huh, love you too babe." My eyes got wide. "See you later; we have some shopping to do."

"Well, well ... seems someone has more than a casual interest in Honey. Are you two officially an item?"

"Yup, I thought you knew. Or that Shade had told you."

"Does Shade know?"

"Oh my god yes; she's known since my freshman year, when Honey and I first met."

"So how did I do yesterday?"

Uh oh, I don't like that smile. "Destiny, pussy is still tingling." Damn, I did it again. "You and my sister did just fine." I started to say something; she waved me off. "You had my sister so revved up she was about to burst." My turn to laugh.

"When you went to your bedroom she grabbed my hand, took me to bed, and just about turned me to mush."

"Do you know why I got up to leave?" I think so. "Shade was like putty in your hands. I think you pushed every button absolutely perfectly. It was beautiful to see. The combination of love and submission ... Destiny, I've never seen my sister like this. I didn't tell Shade this but that's why I came to play with the two of you. It was as much to thank you for loving my sister the way you do and helping her with what she needs! She desperately needs to be a submissive; has all her life. A dominant personality like mine isn't a natural thing for you. But you don't need to be taught. It's a miracle really. You just 'get' what she needs." She kissed me. "You're doing just fine Destiny!"

After we got home and I'd hung up my coat, I threw myself on the bed. I thought about what Kim said. A miracle? Me? The miracle, if that's even the right word, seems to me to be the love affair between us. Destiny Langan and Shade Nguyen -- think about it. Absurd, illogical and absolutely, completely in love. That's us.

Shade bounced into the room and I bounced right off the bed on the window side. No way was I going to be a target for my lover. She snickered as I stood, safely, out of reach. She crawled across the bed and put her arms out to me. I leaned in for a kiss, out of arm's way. No, that's not a misspelling! I didn't want her to get her hands on me. Yeesh!

She, of course, pouted fabulously. "You are being a brat lover. I would have thought you'd have been raring to go after all the love we made yesterday."

"You're absolutely insatiable."

Those damn eyes glowed. I melted. "Destiny, never in my life have I wanted a woman like I want you. You're so good to me. I love the love we make. I can't help myself with you." She looked at me with those smoldering orbs. "Do you know how hot that was last night ... the three of us?"

I laughed. "I wasn't going to tell you this ... but, after you and Kim left I went back to bed to sleep. Even after what passed for a night's sleep I was exhausted."

She kissed me. "When you didn't show at work that's what I figured. Did Kim tell you what I did this afternoon?"

"Yes, you brat; you bought all the presents for the gift bags and lingerie for both of us. You have a lot of nerve buying your present from me."

Pixie grin. "But it's so damn sexy and I'm going to love wearing it for you baby. She slithered off the bed and stood in front of me. She took my hands and moved them to the buttons on her blouse. "Want to see it lover? Take off my clothes." She's the devil, my devil. The blouse came off. I gasped.

It was turquoise. To be precise -- what little there is of it is turquoise. Her breasts were circled by blue string; at the top, another string went behind her neck to the top of the circle on its sister. The skirt fell to reveal the rest. Fishnet fabric from the bottom of her breasts met at the navel, going down her tummy to her kitty, which was bare. Yup, north and south points of interest bare.

I sputtered, "You can't wear this thing on Friday Shade!"

A cheshire grin, "I know baby. I bought it for you to wear."

I screeched, "You what?"

She cooed, "This is my present for you. I want to show you off Friday."

I was incredulous. "How in the hell do you get into and out of that ... thing!"

A coy little smile, "I'll show you." That's how our night began ... which was pretty much how the last couple had gone.

I was very nervous about Shade's appointment Tuesday. Martine greeted us warmly. She had a little secret smile for me as they headed into session. I tried to read my book but it was hopeless. I smiled when I thought about Shade.

Not only did she buy me that insane little nothing of a 'suit,' she told me there was a 'cousin' that had thin strips of fishnet running from just above the breast on each side meeting just above a barely covered pussy. The damn thing had a string running from the back of the neck loop to and through the butt like a thong. And I'm not sure I've described it very well. Anyway, she bought one for Kim (in turquoise) and one for Honey (in white).

Yes your Honor, I promise to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. I'd pay good money to see Honey wear it. So there.

The outfit is wicked, beyond sexy, and not even in the same galaxy as 'street legal.' The temptations to any and/all who saw her in it might be overwhelming. In Europe, on some of their famous nude beaches, it might work. But I'm pretty sure even there I'd get some stares. Yeah, I threw that in so you'd laugh. I'll wear it for Shade in our bedroom. But not even on that Caribbean paradise ... well, okay, I did promise to tell the truth. If Etienette, uh, told me to wear it I would.

The paragraph above also gives you the name of the website to find outfits like those I've described. Wink

Dyke, you swinging those legs like that to get off? You're jealous you don't have stuff like this in heaven. Snicker. Huh?

Martine and Shade both gave me looks when they came out. Shade looked a little wrung out but nothing nearly as bad as Thursday. Martine said, with a little smile, "See you next Tuesday Shade." Ah! My honey was quiet on the ride home but it didn't feel anything like last Tuesday. I could relate. The hour can get pretty crazy. Like I've said if you're really invested and working it can be damn hard. So I gave her some space and let her collect her thoughts.

Oh, I'm pretty certain I forgot to mention this. The collar is back around my neck. And Shade had dinner naked. She never even batted an eyelash when I told her that was what she was to do. There was that moment after the words fell out of my mouth that I wondered, after the last few nights, if I had made a mistake. Even Kim lifted an eyebrow. But the night passed without incident. We snuggled after we'd kissed and said our goodnights.

Kim called me on a break between classes Wednesday to let me know she and Honey had their outfits and would pick up their hats tomorrow evening. When asked, she assured me she'd insisted (to the store owner) that the hats be ready in time for Friday's party. Yaay Kim! There was also a very graphic hint that Honey had her sights set on me. Yikes!

Kim shared a tasty morsel on the call. I'm laughing as I write. While they shopped for their outfits Honey suggested that Kim buy a costume. The gist was that Kim would be dressed as 'The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.' Except this Grinch would scamper in and take all of the clothes and purses. My mind wandered to the hysterics it would cause. Everyone would have to parade through the restaurant in (I was certain) very revealing lingerie. Frantic calls would be made to whomever to come get them. Kim was all giggles. It was tempting! But we agreed that 'Sweet' and 'Kinky' would be enough fun for everyone ... let alone the madness of the lingerie affair.

Shade had interviews to replace both Stacy and Meaghan. It was very considerate of her to ask me to sit in. I thought this was worth a mention. Every now and then I saw eyes flit to my collar. Shade saw the glances as well. She made a point to ask the woman being interviewed if she was comfortable taking orders from whoever her boss was. I smiled.

No one could care a bit about Thursday! Thursday night was pretty spectacular!! We were both excited about Friday!

Author's Note: As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies. Another author put it so well: "The site is free. The author is 'paid' in comments and votes." I hope you've enjoyed another chapter of a rather long tale. Yes, there's more to come!!

The changes didn't take as long as expected. With some invaluable assistance I was able to get this to my angels at Literotica. They have been so gracious about my formatting requests. I want to thank her, and them, publicly.

This has been an amazing year, literally, for your Vixen! Thank you for staying with me through the twists and turns in the chapters of my stories. Thank you for your wonderful, warm, and deeply appreciated comments and mail. I'll keep trying to improve and hope to continue to write stories that entertain and excite. Happy New Year to you all!!