Shade's Destiny Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were naked, the clothes long gone, breathing hard after making fabulous love. "What's the plan for tomorrow night?"

"Kim and Honey will be with us." Yeah, I figured.

"I know. What have you two conniving bitches come up with?"

"Shall I tell her you called us that?"

I slipped my fingers between her legs. "You'll tell her nothing pet. And I'm going to make you whimper. You're not to cum without permission. Do you understand?" I bent to take a nipple into my mouth. I hugged it with my lips, teasing with my teeth. Still no answer; I nipped the nip.

"Yes miss," was the soft, breathless reply.

She did whimper!! Several times, if you're keeping score at home. You already know she's not very tall and she's very slender so it doesn't take all that much time to love every inch of her. The whimpering started when her toe was in my mouth as my fingers teased her pussy. I swished my hair, batted my eyelashes, grazed my fingertips. Any attempts to grab and hold me were met with hissed threats.

She had turned over to her tummy. I continued. You really don't want to know what I whispered in her ear. Wink! That as my fingers were buried deep inside a now thoroughly soaked kitty. I caught her grinding her hips into the mattress, which earned her five quick smacks on her heinie. I wasn't sure if that whimper was from the smacks or frustration.

One of the whimpers came, after turning back on her back, when I fed her my soaked fingers. At my whispered command she held her legs behind her knees as I breathed on her pussy. She knew I had to be so close; she squirmed trying to find my mouth. I giggled. I slid a finger, just to the first knuckle, into her. She bucked wildly and whimpered when I took it away. I dragged my tongue from her pubic bone to her mouth, my body on top of hers. Her kiss was wild with need.

"How badly do you want to cum?" The response was part whimper, part groan, part sob. "Tell me what we're doing tomorrow." She laughed. I kissed her and nipped her lip. "How badly do you want to cum?" She lifted her head to capture my mouth with a kiss.

I was so fucking horny I needed to cum as badly as she did. I met her hips, wrapped my arms around her and we made crazy, wild, monkey-sex love. I have no idea what that means but we both needed to cum so badly it didn't matter. We couldn't stop; one would catch her breath, the other would start. And vice versa. On and on into the night we went.

During one break, (we needed to pee) as we splashed cold water on our faces and each other I asked, "Gonna tell me?"

"I need more orgasms before I give it up." Smile. She did!

Author's Note: As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies. Another author put it so well: "The site is free. The author is 'paid' in comments and votes." I hope you've enjoyed yet another chapter of a rather long tale. Still more to come!!

Well kids, 2013 is here. This chapter might be published around the exact date I began writing. Yup! This has all been done in a rather short period of time. Honestly -- it astonishes me! Many of you have been with me along the way. And many have come aboard as time has passed. I treasure every comment and email.

One chapter left for our girls. Another story is in the works -- editing has been put aside to finish this. I hope everyone enjoys the party and the rest. The final chapter is full of fun and surprises!! It will be ready for your enjoyment as soon as possible. Thank you all ... and Happy New Year!!!