Shade's Destiny Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're all that I want. Yeah we all have our silly, intimate, sweet moments together. But we all know who the couples are. We're one. Kim and Honey are the other. We all love each other. But you're my girl. Not Stacy, not Connie, you!"

I pushed up off the chair with my hands. Shade put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my hips. I'm not all that strong; she just doesn't weigh very much. I sort of duck-walked to the couch and set her down. I reached under the cushion, felt for what I wanted, took it out and handed it to her. A slender box with red paper.

"Merry Christmas honey."

Kim came and sat with her sister. Honey stood with me, arm around my waist. I looked at her and winked. She smiled.

Shade took off the paper and opened the box. She dropped it on her lap, put her head in her hands and cried. Kim, who had tears, motioned Honey to come behind Shade. She whispered. Honey took Shade's collar off and held her hair off her neck. Kim closed the clasp after sliding the collar around Shade's neck.

I reached under the cushion for the other box and handed it to a startled Kim. She opened the box and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Shade, look," she said. Shade looked, burst into tears again, jumped off the couch and into my arms. This time she nearly knocked me over. I turned around and gingerly walked backward to the couch. I felt hands on my shoulders to guide me. I sat when I felt the couch against my calves. Shade held on for dear life with her legs, arms, and mouth. Honey unglued Shade's arms from my neck so Kim could put the collar around it. She did -- and fastened the clasp.

Gabie had made two collars: 'Destiny's Shade' and 'Shade's Destiny.'

Kim kissed my cheek; then kissed Shade's. Honey did the same. I heard their bedroom door close. I turned us so that we lay on the couch, Shade on top. This love was sweet and furious and fabulous. And I have no idea how long and I've either forgotten or never cared. Shade cried before, she cried during, and she cried after we made love.

She's not 'mine.' I'm not 'hers.' We are a couple. The collars? They're more symbolic than anything. They're more about the couple than roles. Isn't that right pet? She nodded.

She'd been pestering me the whole time I wrote that, trying to distract me. I kept typing; she kept pestering. She finally got so frustrated she went around to the front of the desk and crawled underneath. She pushed my legs open, slid off my panties. Damn. I'll be back in a while -- I think!

I just looked at my story about my Shade and me. My lord; way back when I think I made a joke about 'War and Peace.' Sheesh, I keep thinking of the silly escapades that have happened along the way and want to tell you about them. I don't know. They seemed funny, or cute, or touching ... whatever. So I just try and find the right words. Are you enjoying this? I hope so! It's okay if you're wondering if it really happened the way I'm telling it. I'm laughing. Trust me, neither of us can believe it either!!

Anyway, it's a bright, warm summer day as I write. But I have to go back to Christmas Eve and tell you more about that.

Kim and Shade made dinner. Honey sat on the couch with me and asked about the collars.

"I must have changed my mind about a couple dozen times. Poor Gabie, she must have been so frustrated. I called her a lot. I went back and forth between plain old collars and the way they turned out." I turned on the couch so I was facing Honey. "I don't know if this makes sense but the collars are more about us as a couple." She smiled and nodded.

"I think I do understand. You don't domme Shade. You encourage and, what's the word ... nurture her submissive self. You help give it life; give her what she needs ... wants." She held my hand. "I've never seen you say or do anything that's the least bit humiliating or hurtful." My turn to nod! "I've seen you push the envelope with her; Kim told me she'd talked to you about that." Shade popped her head out of the kitchen and glared. "Oh you just go cook pet." I laughed.

"Thank you Honey!" I kissed her. "You really have captured it perfectly in a few sentences." I shrugged. "I told Shade not that long ago that I have no idea what to do." I shrugged. "It's more about watching her reactions to my suggestions." I heard Kim's laugh in the kitchen; followed quickly by Shade saying something, in a sharp tone, in their language.

We both heard the 'crack.' Shade appeared in the doorway, rubbing her ass. "She smacked me with the spoon."

Honey and I couldn't stop laughing. It was a little while later that a very subdued Shade brought the dishes, laden with mouth-watering food, to the table. I had purchased a magnum of my favorite Pinot Noir. Yeah, I like the wine but I had something up my sleeve for after dinner 'entertainment.' I know you're surprised!

After we were seated, plates full, glasses filled, I lifted my glass and said, "Merry Christmas to my family. I love you." We clinked glasses; they repeated what I'd said.

Kim and Honey offered to clear the table and do the dishes. Dinner was spectacular. Details? Nah, not necessary. Besides, the rest of the night needs to be told. While they were in the kitchen, we headed to the bedroom to find their presents and ours. My 'big' gift was already done.

We sat on the living room floor. Shade and I had shopping bags full of goodies. The first was a 'couples' gift -- a candy cane strappy. The two of them giggled. Unbidden, Honey took off her panties. Kim slid the dildo in her pussy; in and out it went for a minute or so. Honey did a fine imitation of a woman in heat, moaning, grabbing her nipples, etc. Shade and I were in hysterics. Kim took out the plastic and slid it into her mouth, making lewd sucking and groaning noises.

She looked at us after one more lick and said, "I prefer my candy dipped in honey."

I don't think Honey knew that one was coming. I hope I've given you enough about us all that you know how hard and long we laughed. The night's escapades were only beginning!

We gave them individual gifts and couples gifts. Salon gift cards for each of them. The amounts were high enough so that they could be used multiple times during the coming year. Gift cards for local cinemas are always nice. The double headed dildo was another couple's gift. I, uh, got the impression that would be used tonight. Wink! They both squealed when they saw the g-spot gel. I feel you sista! Oh yeah, there was a two-pack of pacifiers! Hers and hers ... enjoy ladies.

Shade and I argued about one gift: anal beads. I mentioned we didn't know if they were into that sort of play. Shade said she understood; either they'd use them or they wouldn't. I recommended we get an anal lube ... just kinda because. We have our own set -- of both. I also have my very own butt plug. Isn't that special! We'll see.

We didn't go too far overboard. Some fun things, some useful things and, hopefully, some enjoyable 'couple' things.

A look passed between lovers. Honey went into their bedroom and came back with something kinda big, wrapped in holiday paper with a red bow. She handed it to me. I looked at Shade; she shrugged. I tore off the paper, gasped, and looked at Shade. She was as surprised as me.

It looked like a 'book' of the photo shoot Linda had done with us. The cover had a cut-out that featured me in the wing back chair, Kim by my side, and Shade in her kneeling position. Oh my god, she'd done such a good job.

We each crawled to the other two and hugged and kissed them. The four of us oohed and ahhed, giggled and laughed at the pictures. The time lapse photo turned out to be sooooo much more spectacular than I ever could have dreamed of!! It caught Shade in the perfect poses of losing her scant lingerie until she was naked, wrapped up in my arms. Linda had somehow snapped the picture as I remembered. I thought of the moment -- my smile was radiant, thinking of my honey, naked, in my arms. We looked at each other; smiles, sighs and soft, lingering kisses.

I was curious. "Did you two ask the others who were there what they thought?"

Kim chirped, "Destiny, most of them had met Shade. Not as many knew of you." She smirked as she looked at her sister. "Only a few were with us that night at the club. Not only does Linda have a great future ahead of her but, the school being in this huge metropolitan area, there are hundreds of alums who will hear about her. She'll do very, very well!"

As we turned the pages I couldn't have agreed more. She'd done so much more than take pictures. The angles, lighting and such gave 'voice' to her gift. I told Kim and Honey that Shade and I would do everything possible to help Linda.

The arduous task of selecting the final snaps was not for tonight.

"Is anyone up for some fun this festive, fabulous Christmas Eve?" Smiles and nods all around.

"Okay, everyone put on eight things just like last night." I looked at Shade. "And NO shoes!" She grinned sheepishly.

We scurried to our bedrooms. As you might imagine, my minx had to have a taste of her honey. Sigh. Ain't it great!

Kim and Honey teased my rather weak knees and doe-soft eyes. I learned that a woman in the flush of her orgasm is not capable of making bad eyes. Smirk.

There were squeals and protests when I announced we would be playing 'Strip Twister.' (I'd actually found instructions online if you can believe it!) I mean, who doesn't know about Twister?

We debated about teams. Honey, Kim versus Destiny, Shade? Or mixed? We decided to leave it as couples. Green, yellow, blue, red ... how funny! Add a couple and you have 'our' colors!! We debated about who would spin first.

If a player couldn't reach all of her spots the winner would have the loser take off whatever she wanted. The winner kept playing, the loser spun while her partner played.

The comments were scandalously funny. I can't and won't try to remember them all. I fell once I was laughing so hard. And I wasn't the only one who did. Imagine how lewd (and hysterical) it got as we all lost pieces of clothing!

Kim's comment about candy dipped in honey had given me an idea. We each had a candy cane in our pussy as we played the game. That led to some rather hysterical scenes. You might find yourself in a position to try and take the candy cane from another's kitty with your mouth. Also, it was agreed that if a candy cane fell the group would choose a penalty.

That explains how I came to wear the egg for an hour. And why Kim had to wear a pacifier for a couple of rounds. (Try that the next time you play Twister!) And why Honey had to bring each of us to orgasm. (Guess who suggested that!)

Shade may have escaped the candy cane caper unscathed but she was the first one naked. The rules said she could continue. But if she 'lost' she had to do whatever dare the winner demanded.

There's where the fun began!! The night, and thus the details, became so fabulously erotic that I'll leave most of it to your imagination. You're welcome!

I'll give you one little bit ... Shade had to spend sixty seconds between her sister's legs. It was enough time to get Kim revved up but not enough to 'finish the job.' No, it wasn't the first time it had happened. But none of us had been with each other in such a funny, intimate way.

It was well past midnight, and cold, when we hugged, kissed, and wished each other Merry Christmas.

Together under the covers we whispered. "Destiny, I can't even find words for your gift." We were, as always, so close our bodies may as well have been one. "It's so cute and just perfect." She made her shy smile face. "I can't believe you did them both. I thought you might do mine but not both." Her eyes, already warm, became the kind of hot that meant it would be a while before we slept. I'm smiling as I write!! "You, me, us ... we're so incredible." She kissed me. "Merry Christmas lover!"

Merry Christmas indeed!

Vicki and Honey took their tests and did a whole lot of paperwork Thursday. There wasn't much for Kim to do so she had come along. She sat in Shade's office while all the busy work was taken care of. Vicki wasn't terribly concerned about how long it might take for the tests results to come back.

"Do you have any idea when you might know something?" she asked.

Shade shrugged and said, "It's possible we'll hear something late the week of the seventh. I'm guessing you'll hear from one of us the following week. If we're ready to make a commitment to you are you able to start right away?"

Her blue eyes gleamed. "Yes. It's my good fortune that you have a position open. It's near where we live and, if things do go well, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and jumping right in." She shook our hands and wished us a Happy New Year. It was the first time Shade had worn her collar at the office. If Vicki noticed she never gave any indication.

Honey had joined Kim in Shade's office. Kim brought the subject up. "Shade, isn't this the first time anyone from work has seen you with your collar?" I smiled.

"Yeah; I was a little nervous but she didn't seem to notice that both of us have them." She looked at me for confirmation.

I deadpanned, "I thought about the leash but decided against it -- this time." Everyone laughed. "Shade, I was impressed that Vicki took the time to call and confirm the appointment. That sort of attention to detail makes me more confident that she's the right person for the job."

Shade nodded. "I agree." She turned to Honey. "I'll look into licensing classes. I want to get you signed up so you can get going right away once the results are in."

"Okay; just so you know, classes start on Monday the seventh. I'll get my schedule online and give you a copy."

Kim looked at me. "May we use your computer Destiny; we can get both our schedules as long as we're here."

"Yeah of course, go right ahead."

After they left I turned to Shade. "What about having Kim work part time with Kelly? It will give her something to do and give Kelly some much needed help."

"Well, it's not really the ideal situation. After all, Kim will be getting a full time job after she graduates. But at least she can help out however many days a week she's available. I guess you two could job share."

I nodded. "That was kind of my thinking too. There are days I'll be busy with my stuff. Okay, we'll figure it out. What are we going to do tonight?"

"Since the four of us are here, I thought we might go out to dinner. I don't know about the rest."

"We could go downtown for a carriage ride. I don't think that's something the girls would do on their own."

Kim and Honey thought it was a fabulous idea. We parked, made a reservation for the carriage ride (who'd have thought that was necessary) and headed to Water Tower Place. Shade and I shopped for dresses for New Years Eve.

We headed to dinner afterward. It was fabulous. We agreed that each would have something different and share. Honey had a Caesar salad with grilled chicken breast. Kim had veal Marsala. Shade had filet mignon with broccolini. None of us had ever heard of it. The server explained it's a hybrid of broccoli and some Chinese thing. (I forget now.) It looked like celery with a broccoli crown but was very good. I had the whitefish with sautéed spinach in a white wine sauce.

We talked during dinner.

"The ride sounds like fun. An hour, in this temperature, should be just about enough," said Shade.

Honey looked at Kim and said, "We don't spend much time in the area they told us the ride would go. It sounds like fun."

Kim agreed and said, "I'm just glad they offer blankets."

"So you two can make out under them?" I couldn't resist. "Did you see the sign that says sitting on laps isn't allowed?"

Never one to back down from a challenge, Honey said, "Yeah, I was hoping to sit on your lap!" Bitch. Yes I blushed!

I reached and took Shade's hand. "I'm sitting next to my honey. You can sit next to yours Kim." I stuck out my tongue.

The carriage ride was fabulous. We all agreed on the way home that, even in the cold, we could have gone another thirty minutes or so. Chicago is gorgeous around the holidays. State Street was busy, Astor Street has some magnificent old buildings, inner Lake Shore Drive gives a fabulous view of Navy Pier, and Michigan Avenue is, well, Michigan Avenue.

It was still early. None of us had anything important to do Friday so we stopped for a drink. Honey sorta, kinda dragged Kim on to the dance floor. Shade leaned over and kissed me.

I smiled. "What was that for?"

"Oh I don't know. You're kind of cute and I thought if I kissed you I might get you to sleep with me later."

Oh, okay, so she wants to play?

"What, you think I'm easy? I just jump into bed with every woman I meet on a first date?"

"Yeah, actually I do. Not just jump into bed but drop to your knees and lick her pussy."

I blushed. "Bitch!"

"Uh huh, your bitch."

"And what? You think I'm just going to swoon, drop to my knees and do you right here in the bar?"

Brown eyes were hot with lust. "It could happen."

Two can play that game. "You're forgetting who's wearing whose collar missy!" I reached and fingered her ... collar. "If there's gonna be anyone on her knees it will be Destiny's Shade."

While we were talking, Shade had gotten up from her chair and was standing in front of me, arms around my neck, having pushed my legs apart. What was spoken came between kisses and other mischief.

"Does my miss have any instructions for her Shade?" That damn tongue toyed with my ear as she breathed the words.

"Pet, why are my slacks buttoned and why are your fingers not in my kitty?"

As if by magic, they were.

As those fabulous fingers did what they do, she whispered, after the kiss, "Is that better miss?"

"Yuh huh," I croaked.

My eyes were closed, her lips on mine, when I heard, "You two are simply scandalous." I gave Honey the finger. Oops! I felt a hand grab mine. That finger wound up in someone's mouth. I groaned. Uh oh! I felt my hand being pulled and that finger? It wound up somewhere wet and warm. And it wasn't a mouth! Geez!

I didn't know whose warm breath was in my ear until I heard the whispered, "I'm glad you came along when you did Destiny. Sooner or later I would have had to claim Shade as my submissive." My eyes flew open. "No, don't say anything. Just know that you are what I would have been. And it's better this way too." Tears filled my eyes.

I felt my hand move again. I heard slurping sounds and then, "My Honey is delicious isn't she?" I don't know if Shade could hear the exchange. I kinda, sorta think she could because her hand, already busy, worked furiously to get me off. Plus, she was smiling as we kissed.

Shade gazed into my eyes. She had to know how close I was. Please baby, please. She slid her fingers from me. Noooo!

"Okay, we're outta here." She looked at me and winked. "Honey, want a taste?" She did!

In the parking lot, Shade tossed the keys to her sister with one word. "Drive."

She took me in the back seat of her car. I was a bitch in heat and willingly let her lead. She lifted my left leg over the back of the seat and pushed the right leg to the floor. The other two had seen me naked. I was shaking with need. The launch sequence had started back in the bar. Countdown had been put on hold till we got to the car. Sure I was surprised that she actually took me. Damn glad of it too! But what sent my ship rocketing into orbit was when Honey put the front seat back, turned, and after unbuttoning my blouse and lifting my bra, loved up on my breasts.

The sensory overload was perfect; I screamed when I came. One hand pushed Shade into my writhing sex; the other held Honey's mouth to my wonderfully aching nipple. I just enjoyed the sensations that washed over me. Shade surprised me by slipping what felt like her little finger into my ass. She knew that wasn't exactly my favorite but tonight, for whatever reason, it felt amazing. I had a funny thought. I was a bowling ball. Her thumb teased my clit, three fingers curled deep inside me, and a baby finger in my butt. I sighed as the pleasure ping ponged from my breasts to my clit and back.