Shades of Black & White Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

Harriet had observed that I had an erection, an external manifestation of the adrenaline still coursing though my body. I dropped my shorts and underpants to the floor, kicked them to one side and stepped forward between Wendy's legs. The girl raised her head and gazed in mixture of horror and terror at my hugely stiff, black phallus. For a second my Christian upbringing by the Buxton's wormed into my mind, 'Two wrongs do not make a right' it said. Then I cast that thought aside and aimed the head of my cock at Wendy's gaping vaginal opening.

Wendy screamed and whimpered as I thrust rhythmically deeper and deeper into her channel until my pubic bone ground against hers and my balls slapped against her ass. This act was not passion, lust, or even a need for release. It was revenge for Gina and Harriet and the final humiliation of our foes. "Bayete!" I shouted as I filled her womb with my seed.

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
12