Shades of Grey

Story Info
What this means to me.
788 words
3.44
6.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So where do we begin, well let's start with the words, Shades of Grey.

As you know there was a movie put out based on what most people in this forum call the lifestyle, it is based on BDSM, Bondage, Dominance, Sadist, Masochist. There are various levels to this lifestyle, but I won't get into that, and I just want to share my thoughts on what and who I am personally.

I grew up in a male dominate home, spent some time in the Canadian Military, and Navy, was a correctional officer for over 36 years, so based on that back ground, I have a natural dominant personality.

I found this lifestyle some sixteen years ago, through my sister, and found myself drawn into this world of sexual erotic play, with that said, what attracted me to it the most was how open and acceptance people are who practice this type of lifestyle.

I believe that I am a good, considerate person, who has a wide circle of friends from all walks of life.

I consider myself to be a leader, not a follower. I can communicate very well, and believe in total honesty. When meeting people, my view is you either like me, or you don't. I like order in my life, so I am very much in control of the life in general, I do however enjoy spontaneity with that special someone. I have a very soft side romantic side, and a good heart, I have old fashion values of Honor and Code.

I believe in treating that special someone in my life, with dignity and respect, and pleasing them, be it acts of kindness or little things that just pop into my head.

Based this on mutual chemistry, to me this means, you are physically and mentally attracted to one another, and share the same values in life. You your own time, but also look forward to spending time together physically, and at times crave it.

I enjoy a woman who is as strong mentally as me, who would be my wing woman, she is confident in herself to be submissive to that special someone in her life.

Someone who enjoys a man being a man, who enjoys touching and is a great kisser, someone who has control of her life, but who is also missing that special chemistry connection with someone who would be their best friend, and lover. We all have history and some level of baggage, but it should not reflect or interfere in your relationships with other people or your significant other. Sexually she would be open minded, I am very confident in my sexuality, and ability to know what turns me on and share that with my partner. I enjoy being sexually dominant and taking sexual control, but also enjoy knowing that what I am doing is also turning her on.

I enjoy it when she knows what triggers to hit in me to get a response, as to the mood she is in, meaning: If she is in a mood to be cuddling and close to me she would just slide over and be at my side. She would enjoy touching, and touching to me is a form of non-communication, and a way of bonding together. But if she is in a sexually playful mood she would know how to dress and behave to get that response from me.

What kind of sexual things so I enjoy:

I enjoy sexual chemistry, when that is in the air, there is nothing like it, be it slow gentle love making or just ravish sexual pleasure.

Well first off I enjoy a lady out of bed and a whore in, I like a woman that is comfortable enough with herself sexually to physically show that to her partner, can talk dirty in bed, who enjoys it when her man takes control, and turns her on to the point of orgasm time and time again.

I enjoy bondage, and having sex while a person is tied up is very much a turn on for me, I do enjoy spanking, but this does not have to be about pain, it can also be very playful.

I enjoy exploring sexually with my partner, and at times taking that play out into the pubic, where no one would know what was going on between us. I have a few remote electrical toys that can be fun, and love planting the seed in her ear as to what I am thinking at that very moment.

I enjoy suspension play, having my partner's hands suspended over their heads, half naked, blind folded. Bondage and playing with electronic toys.

All in all "Your body is my vessel of pleasure".