Shades of Pleasure

Story Info
Matt meets a take charge woman.
17.8k words
4.64
44.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time ever I saw your face

When Matt first saw Jennifer she was sitting at her desk in the ad agency rummaging through a file and shouting at someone over the phone. The office was usually loud with voices and the pandemonium of ringing phones, but on this occasion Jennifer's voice seemed to stand out. She immediately attracted Matt's attention.

She was angry over losing an account and the hefty commissions that went with it. And the art layout person on the other end of the phone was catching the brunt of her verbal displeasure. Jennifer's voice reached a feverish crescendo as she reiterated the enormity of the graphic errors in her client's advertising proof.

Matt had noticed several of the female account executives when he applied for the job, and he made a mental note of how well dressed and professional they appeared. He was not used to working in an office with women, much less good-looking ones. There were blondes, brunettes and redheads, and the standard of dress seemed to be blouses or sweaters with casual jackets, short skirts, sheer black nylons and three-inch pumps. Some wore business suits with knee-length skirts. None of the women wore slacks, it seemed.

Jennifer was outfitted in the standard corporate uniform that morning. She was wearing a black pleated skirt and a silky white blouse. Her black flannel blazer was slung over the back of her office chair, and Matt couldn't help but notice her long, well-proportioned legs as her skirt rode up to meet the fleshy part of her thighs. Legs were always the first thing Matt noticed in a woman.

As he caught himself staring at Jennifer's thighs he began to feel a twinge of excitement stirring inside him; it was the tingling sensation he would always feel in his penis before he got an erection. It suddenly dawned on him that he was standing in an aisle where everyone could see him. He didn't want that embarrassing telltale bulge in his pants, so he quickly diverted his transfixed gaze from Jennifer's gorgeous nylon-clad legs. It was his first day on the job and he didn't know where his desk was.

"Good to see you, Matt," said a voice from behind him. Matt turned to see Paul Carter, the owner of the advertising agency.

"Mr. Carter, Hello … good morning," Matt said, being taken by surprise. "I'm glad to be here and eager to get started."

"Good," Mr. Carter replied, "let's get you situated at a desk." Matt quickly took stock of the office layout, and his heart skipped a beat when he noticed that the only empty desk was directly behind Jennifer's. Sure enough, Mr. Carter was leading him in that direction. "Take this one," he said. "It's been empty for a month, and Jennifer has been slowly devouring the empty space with her contracts, sketches and designs. She'll want the whole office soon."

Jennifer was still on the phone when Matt and Mr. Carter approached. As she noticed her boss and a stranger come within hearing range she lowered her voice and ended the phone call.

"We'll finish this later; you haven't heard the last of this, I promise you!"

Matt was impressed with the commanding sternness of her voice. The sound of her no nonsense tone sparked a reoccurrence of the tingling sensation, and as his blood pulsated he felt a slight swelling in his pants.

When Mr. Carter introduced the two, Matt fumbled for words.

"Hi, uhh, umm, hello," he muttered. "Pleased to meet you, uhh, I'm looking forward to working with you."

Jennifer had just hung up the phone. She turned to face Matt as she stood and extended her right hand. She was perhaps an inch taller than he was. Matt wanted desperately to look at her legs again, but he knew he dare not. She shook his hand with an unusually firm grip.

"I'm Jennifer," she said, looking directly into Matt's eyes. "If you give me minute I'll clear away my stuff." It was the first time he had seen her face close up, and his knees seemed to turn to rubber as he made eye contact.

Matt was overwhelmed with Jennifer's captivating presence. Her long, shiny brunette hair hugged her neck and shoulders as it cascaded down her front to meet her exquisitely formed breasts. Her piercing green eyes and perfectly symmetrical nose and cheek bones blended flawlessly to reveal a striking beauty. Matt breathed in the scent of her intoxicating perfume, and his eyes fixed on the motion of her full, red lips as she spoke.

"Help me stack some of this stuff in boxes," Jennifer said, motioning to Matt's new office chair. "At least you'll have a place to sit until I can clear your desktop."

The tone of her voice was as imperative and seductive as when she was on the phone, but it had a silvery softness that Matt found delightfully sexy.

"I know where I'd like to have you sit, baby," Matt thought to himself as he imagined Jennifer's long, slinky legs wrapped around his face. The mental image caused his erection to expand with ominous force.

As Jennifer broke eye contact and turned to scoop her files from his desk, Matt's eyes dropped to watch her bend. Her slender torso transitioned into a perfectly proportioned heart-shaped bottom. As she leaned over the desk, the hem of her pleated dress rose to reveal the backs of her sumptuous upper thighs. Matt began to feel dizzy as his blood rushed to accommodate his now throbbing penis.

He quickly dropped into his chair and scooted his knees under the desk to hide the obvious swelling in the front of his pants. Jennifer looked down on his drawn face from the other side of the desk with a quizzical expression.

"Are you all right?" she asked. "You look pale. Do you have asthma or something? You appear to be having a hard time breathing."

"I'm fine," Matt gasped, trying to appear relaxed. "It's just the first day jitters I guess. I'll be okay once I get into the routine of things."

He looked up at Jennifer and Mr. Carter with a distressed smile, hoping he wasn't being too obvious about his clumsy infatuation with the sensuous brunette standing before him.

"I'll leave you two to get acquainted," Mr. Carter said as he turned to leave. "Jennifer, see to it Matt gets settled in. And bring him up to speed on agency protocols and paper flow. Matt, you stick close to Jen for the first two weeks. She's our best ad rep and soon to be my new agency manager. She can teach you about our business in no time."

Jennifer gave Mr. Carter a surly glance as he walked away. She was still furious over the potential loss of a large account, and she felt she had too much work as it was. Now she was saddled with training another new account executive.

As most women do when they first meet men, Jennifer had glanced at Matt's crotch when he approached. She knew his dick was hard.

"This guy's a wimp and a nerd," she thought to herself as she turned to Matt."Look at him, sitting there with that smug look on his face. He's just like the rest of these cocky upstarts, gawking at my legs and fantasizing over some perverted sex scenario. I'll bet he thinks he's going to jump my bones in the first week. He'll get trained all right, in more ways than one."

"Well, where do we start, Jen?" Matt asked, still declining to stand for fear of revealing his protuberance.

"It's Jennifer," she quipped, squinting her eyes and tossing him a chastising glance. "I don't like being called Jen. I have a busy day, so if you're going to tag along with me you'd better be prepared to move fast. I have to deliver an important presentation to salvage a large account this afternoon. But there's some personal business I have to attend to before noon. Meet me at twelve o'clock at The Brass Buckle Grille for a martini lunch and I'll brief you on the meeting."

Matt thought to himself as she turned to leave,"Wow, a social encounter and a martini with the gorgeous Jennifer on the first day. This is more than I could hope for."

Matt had always been attracted to decisive, sexually aggressive women, especially if they were tall and slender. He would have fantasies about being cornered, restrained and forcibly raped by a beautiful female. As Jennifer walked toward the door carrying her briefcase, her long, flowing hair bounced from side to side in sync with her stride. Matt's eyes returned to Jennifer's smooth, elegant legs as they propelled her magnificently structured frame with a fluid, rhythmic motion. Her arms swung freely, and Matt pictured her right hand carrying a pair of handcuffs in place of the briefcase. He imagined himself standing paralyzed while she cuffed his hands behind him and began to rip off his clothes to expose his swollen manly appendage and his unguarded nakedness.

He looked at his watch. There were only two short hours before lunch. He wanted to make an impression on the lovely Jennifer, but he knew he would have to show professional deportment and demonstrate his expertise in marketing and advertising. Jennifer was a pro, and if she was to like him he would have to come across as a business whiz and a creative guru. But he was no novice. He began to devise a plan to solve Jennifer's problem and impress her with his vocational moxie. Matt was determined not only to win Jennifer's approval, but to develop a sexual relationship with her.

As he entered the double doors of The Brass Buckle Grille on 12th street he could see Jennifer from across the dining room. She was seated at a table facing him, and he couldn't keep his eyes from wandering under the table. There were those long legs, gorgeous thighs and three-inch pumps again, and for a brief moment a picture flashed in his mind. He saw himself kneeling between her open thighs. His pants and underwear were pulled down below his knees and his mustache was entangled in her pubic hair. His mind quickly cleared as he approached the table and she made eye contact with him over the top of the menu.

"You're late," Jennifer said in her firm, commanding voice. "I told you to be here at noon. It's ten after twelve and we have a one-thirty appointment across town."

Matt sat across from her and looked at his watch.

"Sorry, I got caught in traffic. Let's order, and you can fill me in on the client we're going to see."

Jennifer put down the menu and leaned forward on her elbows.

"Look, I've had this account for three years and developed it into two million dollars of annual revenue. The agency commission is seven percent, and my cut is forty percent of that. That's fifty-six thousand dollars in income I stand to lose because of a bumbling artist."

"What the hell did he do to screw it up?" Matt asked.

"The jerk didn't submit a final proof to the customer, and because he was late on his deadline he sent the footage to production without final approval. Commercials were shot with errors in the dialogue and graphics, and now the customer wants to go with another agency."

Jennifer's green eyes flashed in anger as she told Matt the details of the screw-up.

"I just came from a meeting with that rat-bastard artist, and he said it wasn't his fault. I lost my temper and slapped him, as hard as I could, right across the face. He threatened to sue me, and I slapped him again. If I could have my way I'd tie him to a post and flog the sonofabitch within an inch of his life."

Matt gripped the edges of his chair. He imagined the unfortunate artist, stripped naked and pilloried, being mercilessly flogged by the beautiful Jennifer.

"Gee, do you treat all your business associates that way?" Matt asked flippantly.

"Look, buster, don't get me started, okay? You're going to be working for me, and you don't want to get on my bad side," Jennifer said as she polished off her second martini. "Waitress, I need another drink. What are you drinking, Matt?"

Matt ordered a brandy manhattan and slid back in his chair.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound sarcastic. But what if I had an idea that would get your, or our, client to renew his contract and forget the screw-up?"

"What do you mean? How? The guy is really pissed," she said.

"I may be able to produce the next half-dozen TV commercials for the customer free," Matt replied with a knowledgeable demeanor. "I have a friend in the industry who has some discretionary promotional monies in a parent company co-op. He may be willing to pay all the extra advertising costs if our client is willing sell him merchandise at manufacturer's cost. It would cost our client nothing, and he would get twice the bang for the same advertising dollar."

"You could do that?" Jennifer asked with a twinge of excitement.

"Sure," Matt replied. "We did things like that all the time at my other job – and it's not even illegal. I can call my contact and set it up before our one-thirty meeting. What do you think?"

She brushed her dangling dark brown bangs from her wide-open eyes.

"What do I think?" she repeated excitedly, "I think that if you did that, and our client renewed his contract, I'd throw you a party and give you a fat bonus."

Jennifer's mind reeled at the thought of renewing her lost contract, and she began to form a different opinion of Matt.

"Perhaps he's not such a dweebe after all," she thought as she observed Matt's confident manner."If he pulls this off, I may want to get into his pants … I wonder if he eats pussy?"

Jennifer often fantasized about having a man eagerly bury his tongue deep into her vagina while she experienced violent multiple orgasms. For the first time she took note of Matt's ruddy, chiseled features and his sturdy muscular frame.

"Make that call to your friend," she said. "And if it's a go, you can help deliver the presentation this afternoon. If the client signs, the drinks are on me tonight!"

As Matt reached in his pocket for his cell phone he pondered the possibilities of getting drunk with Jennifer and having wild, kinky sex. She was definitely warming up to him. As he pushed the numbers on the keypad, she reached over and placed her hand on his arm and gave it a squeeze. It was first contact. And he felt the blood rush to his penis again as he mentally envisioned her soft hand moving from his sleeve to his crotch. Matt imagined Jennifer's firm grip tightly clenching his manhood, and he squirmed slightly at the prospect of having her long female claws dig lovingly into his testicles.

An admiring Jennifer watched attentively as Matt skillfully negotiated a trade-out of raw materials and manufactured goods for promotional co-op advertising dollars.

"Done deal," he said to the voice on the phone. "I'll have your discounted purchase orders on our client's desk tomorrow, and I'll expect you to make a deposit into our corporate account by the close of business Monday."

Matt pushed the phone's "off" button and retracted the small antenna.

"It's a go," he said, sliding his hand over Jennifer's hand. He could now feel the hard edges of her bright red acrylic fingernails, and the sensation made him shudder. "Our client can have more than twice the advertising he paid for initially. It's an offer he can't refuse."

"We're going to come out on the backside of this fiasco smelling like a rose," Jennifer said, motioning to the cocktail waitress for the check. "And boy, am I ever going to take care of you!"

Matt's imagination kicked into high gear as he contemplated Jennifer's words."Backside!" he thought to himself."She can do anything she wants with my backside. And as for smelling roses, I'd really like to sniff her rosebush. Yeah, I know just how she can take care of me!"

"Come on, Matt," Jennifer said, tugging at his arm. "It's after one o'clock. You've 'talked the talk,' now it's time to show me if you can 'walk the walk.' I'll drive."

THE SEARCH FOR TRUTH

As the two ad agency reps entered the freeway ramp in Jennifer's Nissan 300 ZX, there was an aura of positivism and a feeling of electricity in the air. Matt knew his arrangement for funding would come through, and Jennifer was confident her client would buy into the scheme and renew his advertising contract.

The pair planned presentation and rebuttal strategies, and they became witty and conversational as they rehearsed their respective roles for the upcoming meeting. But the discussion soon moved off center.

"We're gonna knock this guy dead and save my $56,000 commission, I just feel it," Jennifer said. "Be thinking of what you would like as a special reward, Matt. I'm prepared to be very grateful for your ingenuity."

"I know what I'd like, but what if the plan doesn't fly and we crash and burn?" Matt asked. "What if I fuck up? Are you going to slap me around like you did with that artist guy?"

"Maybe I'll do that anyway," she replied curtly. "It would serve you right for staring at my legs all day. Besides, you're probably the sort of guy who likes a little rough stuff from a woman."

Matt's heart jumped, and he groped for a comeback. He didn't think he was that obvious about gawking at her legs. But he wasn't quite ready to admit being a leg and ass voyeur.

The conversation became considerably less adversarial. Matt and Jennifer found common ground and began to banter sexual discourse, exploring each other's potentialities and inner desires.

"Yeah, and I'll bet you're the kind of woman who likes being tied to the bed for recreational sex," Matt replied. "I know, you're into bondage and domination, B&D, right? I saw the look in your eye when you were talking about stringing that artist fellow to a post.

"I'd still like to," she answered with her sexy voice. "But I saw you wince and then smile when I said that; it was as though you were thinking about what it would be like to be a stand-in. I'll bet you'd enjoy a little bedroom bondage yourself, wouldn't you, Matt? And how about a little sting of the whip, just for good measure?"

"Okay, yeah, a little mutual roughhousing in the sack is okay," he admitted, "I'd especially like to get rough and rowdy in bed with a gorgeous babe like you. And yes, I think you have great legs. And yes again, I even fantasized about having my face between your thighs. I'll bet when you're with a man you like to take turns handcuffing each other to the water pipes and raping each other, just for the fun of it, don't you Jennifer?"

The expression on Matt's face betrayed his innermost desires, and Jennifer instinctively knew he longed for a sexually deviant relationship with her. She, too, liked a little more than namby-pamby, slap-and-tickle foreplay. But the guys she previously had sex with were pure vanilla and knew of nothing beyond simple French kissing and missionary-style humping. She was becoming mysteriously attracted to Matt's adventuresome verbal jousting.

"What the hell," she thought, as she felt a tickling sensation between her thighs."He does have a nice ass, and I do like a firm, slender butt on a man." She thought of his comment about handcuffs and sex games, and she decided to give him the come-on.

"You bet," Jennifer answered, jokingly. "I like to restrain naughty boys like you and spank their bare bottoms. Especially those who ogle my legs," she laughed, glancing to meet his blushing smile. "And when we get this contract signed we can stop at the store and buy some rope, handcuffs, a blindfold, flavored body gel, whipped cream, nipple clips and some luminescent rubbers, if you're into all that."

Jennifer's skirt rode up as she talked and drove, and Matt marveled at the perfect curvature, symmetry and silkiness of her inner thighs. She knew he was getting turned on with the talk of bondage and kinky sex, and she was, too.

"What's the matter Matt, cat got your tongue? Is that another bulge in your pants? I saw you had a woody earlier, back at the office. Did you think I didn't notice?"

"Hell, Jennifer, you surprise me. What can I say – what do you expect? You already know all my secrets and fantasies. I guess I was pretty transparent. I have to admit you're one of the most desirable women I've ever met. I'm essentially sexually eclectic in bed, and there's nothing I'd like better than to be your sex toy."