Shades of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexually eclectic. Jennifer liked the term. It described her exactly. As she scooted forward in the car seat to reveal more of her thighs, she felt the warm sensation of wetness rush from deep inside her to lubricate the swollen walls of her love canal. She pictured Matt with his head between her legs, eating her pussy. She felt as though she could erupt with an orgasm at any moment.

"All right, that's enough," Jennifer said with a laugh. She reached across the seat and grabbed the bulge in Matt's crotch. "You're hard; I'm wet; we're both horny, and we're coming up on our off-ramp. Let's concentrate on business and close this deal. When we have this account locked up we can pick up where we left off. Only next time it doesn't have to be all talk."

Matt nearly erupted in his pants as Jennifer twisted her wrist, giving his throbbing shaft a sharp, painful downturn.

"Ouch, that hurt! Goddamn, you're brutal, Jennifer." He felt a warm glow of satisfaction as she released him. Deep inside he knew this was just a sample of what he could expect from the gorgeous green-eyed goddess sitting beside him. "You're right, we need to get on to business. Let's hope this thing flies."

As they pulled into the parking ramp and shut off the car, Jennifer grabbed her briefcase and looked over at Matt.

"Okay, this is it, buster. Make it good and save our asses in there."

"Let's rock 'n' roll, babe," Matt replied with an air of confidence in his voice. "Together we can do this thing, and then it's party time."

Jennifer led the way as they climbed the steep stairs to the mezzanine level of the parking ramp. As Matt walked behind her and a few steps below, he could see up her pleated skirt, all the way to her pantyhose-covered bottom. She had skimpy white bikini panties underneath, and the split between her perfectly rounded globes was visibly pronounced as she took each step. He could hear the rasping sound of Jennifer's black nylons as her firm thighs successively rubbed against one another with the climbing motion. And where her thighs converged he thought he saw a telltale wet spot of vaginal dew.

Matt's blood was boiling with excitement as he surveyed the magnificent spectacle of Jennifer's rebounding thighs and bouncing ass cheeks. But Jennifer knew exactly what she was doing.

"If you like what you see, big boy, you can have all of it you want when we pull this off. And your ass is gonna bemine to play with, remember that."

When they reached the mezzanine, Matt had to catch his breath and wipe the beads of sweat from his forehead.

"Damn you, Jennifer, you're driving me mad on purpose. It's as though you enjoy seeing me tormented by your sexuality."

She put one arm on her waist, bent one knee and rocked her shapely hips from sided-to-side provocatively.

"It's what I live for, darling," she quipped jokingly, feigning a foreign accent and sporting an alluring smirk. They were both giddy and at the height of sexual desire.

Jennifer took Matt's arm, and together they entered their ad client's office.

STRICTLY BUSINESS

Matt was more than qualified to close a large advertising deal. He graduated from a European college with a degree in business and went on to earn a master's degree in marketing and advertising. He had a creative mind coupled with the qualities of salesmanship, and these served to get him his first job with a TV station as an advertising account executive. Matt wanted to break into network television, but first he had to make a name for himself with a national ad agency. It was this move that brought him to Jennifer's firm.

At 28 years old, Jennifer didn't have a formal education. She was naturally witty and street wise, and she made an early reputation for herself by selling newspaper ads to car dealers. She easily grasped the mechanics and nomenclature of the industry. It didn't take long for her to climb the career ladder where she freely practiced her philosophy for success: "It's not who you know; it's who you sleep with." She soon landed a national account position and was now slated to manage Paul Carter's prestigious ad agency.

Jennifer's style of selling print, radio, TV and Internet advertising was to schmooze her buyers. She would wine and dine them and buy them box-seat tickets for football games. Most of the buyers were male, and Jennifer would sit across from them with her legs crossed and hike her skirt. She broke down her clients' defenses by shamelessly flirting, using her dynamic personality and cover-girl looks as though they were weapons. Occasionally, if the stakes were high enough, she'd invite a client to her apartment for an evening of partying and wild sex. The style was one she'd perfected over the years: she understood men, and she'd been using her body to serve her best interests since she was 15.

Matt, now 32, was also somewhat of a libertine. His family was British and had moved to the U.S. when Matt was 17. But his sexual baptism came when he was 13. He had met a young French girl, Kimmie, while their parents were on a business trip together in Luxembourg. The two families stayed at the same hotel for three weeks, and after the first two days Matt and Kimmie (who was 14 and had her own suite) were spending their afternoons reading theKama Sutra, copulating in every position imaginable and experimenting with oral sex, bondage & discipline and a variety of playful sex games.

But Matt was a realist. And when it came to customers and selling he would often remind himself "not to allow the little head to rule the big head," as he put it. He was a math and money whiz, and he was enormously successful at combining these components with solid logic and empirical data to show clients how to profit from ad campaigns. When it came to his career path, though, Matt had no compunctions about using his masculine physique and handsome features as leverage against influential women. He had a reputation as a drinker, playboy and skirt-chaser, and on more than one occasion he was known to screw his way either into a promotion or out of a job.

Jennifer and Matt were combining their talents to convince an old fossil of a client to overlook an expensive mistake and renew a $2 million advertising contract. Jennifer softened him up with flirtatious advances and sexually provocative body language, while Matt used irrefutable logic to demonstrate the enormous profitability of his plan.

Forty-five minutes into the presentation it reached a dramatic crescendo. Matt's eloquence climaxed in a closing statement, and the hem of Jennifer's skirt rode nearly to her crotch as she sat on the old guy's desk, directly in front of him, and offered him a pen. The contract was beside her. There was a deafening science. Matt and Jennifer instinctively knew that the next person to speak would lose the standoff.

The tag-team waited breathlessly as the old man's brain analyzed Matt's eloquent advocacy. The client's eyes shifted from the contract to the pen. He could see neither without viewing the scenic backdrop of Jennifer's exquisite nylon-clad thighs. As she saw his eyes drop to focus on the inviting flesh below her hemline, she shifted to widen the spread of her legs. Matt watched his opponent's expression, as though they were all gamblers in a poker game.

"Damn you two, all right then," the old codger croaked as he reached for the pen. "One more year with you people – and there damn well better not be any more screw-ups." His right hand grabbed the pen and he leaned forward to sign the document next to Jennifer's legs. As he did he slipped his left hand between her thighs and thrust his arm forward, into her crotch.

Jennifer smiled as she gently folded the hem of her skirt over this probing hand. She leaned forward to run her soft fingers through his graying hair.

"Just sign, dear," she whispered softly. "It's okay … you've earned it."

Jennifer gently kissed her client on the forehead and reassured him he had made an intelligent decision.

Matt was ecstatic, horny and jealous as he watched the signing. He was certain the guy had had his hand up Jennifer's skirt before … and he was sure the old codger came away with more than just the feel of her thighs.

But it was his turn now. He made this happen, and the devastatingly beautiful Jennifer was to be his for the taking. Jennifer glanced at Matt and they exchanged smiles. She noticed another telltale enlargement in the front of his pants, and she knew it was meant for her.

As she slid the signed contract into her briefcase she felt her wetness return. Her thoughts raced as she moved toward the door where Matt was waiting.

"You're in real trouble now, big boy. I'm gonna get you drunk, rip off your clothes, make you eat my pussy, suck your dick, handcuff you to the bed and rape you till your nuts crack. I hope you like it rough, buster!"

PRELUDE TO ECSTASY

Matt and Jennifer ran through the lobby as children run for the playground at recess. Matt couldn't control himself as he flung open the door to the parking ramp stairs. He grabbed Jennifer around the waist and whirled her like a rag doll.

"Goddamn," he yelled. "We did it!. The contract is saved and we're in business." Without thinking he slid his right hand behind Jennifer's neck and kissed her. As their faces parted she released a loud cat call.

"Yeaaaaow," she shrieked, as she wrapped her arms firmly around Matt's neck. "You bet we did, and the key word is we! We did it, together, as a team. Damn, we're good."

Jennifer pulled Matt toward her and pressed his lips firmly to hers. She parted her lips slightly and sucked Matt's lower lip into her mouth. He could feel the tip of her tongue slide along the inside of his lip, and then in an instant she applied pressure and forced her tongue fully into his mouth. He could taste the delightful mixture of her saliva and her strawberry-flavored lipstick, and his lower jaw dropped to experience the full range of her smothering kiss.

"Let's get back to The Brass Buckle Grille; we're ordering champagne," she whispered excitedly as she relinquished her lock on Matt's lower lip. "It's celebration time!"

Jennifer's Nissan roared down the freeway to their earlier rendezvous. Matt reflected on the day: Not only had he had drinks with the voluptuous Jennifer on his first day on the job, but now he was her hero and they were going to get drunk together. Matt's mind raced to imagine the carnal festivity that would follow.

As they drove they recounted every detail of their tandem presentation, and they vowed to double up on their tough accounts in the future.

"I'll park the car," Jennifer said, pulling into the lot. "You get us a good table – one by the fireplace in the back."

As Jennifer walked into the tavern the lapels of her open blazer flapped and her long hair swayed in opposition to the thrust of her hips. The heels of her three-inch pumps clacked loudly on the stone tiles. Matt admired her long legs and sexy, feminine gait as she strode imperiously across the room to meet him.

"Hey Joe, a bottle of Dom Perignon, in the back – two glasses," she said to the bartender, waving her arm and motioning toward Matt's table. Jennifer put her hands on the table and leaned into Matt's face, "This night's on me, big boy, just as I promised, and when we're done here we're going to my apartment. I'm gonna fuck you till your dick falls off."

Matt squirmed in his chair and smiled. He looked beyond her dangling bangs into her flashing green eyes.

"And baby, before my dick falls off I'm gonna pump you so hard and shove it so far up your pussy you'll need forceps to get it out."

Jennifer faced him and straddled his lap with her long, sleek legs spread wide apart. She locked her heels around the back legs of his chair, put her arms around his shoulders and kissed him passionately. Matt wrapped his hands behind her, slid them under her short pleated skirt, squeezed her firm, round bottom and pulled her toward him. Through his pants he could feel the moist heat from her swollen pussy as it radiated against his hard, inflated cock. They were still in lip-lock when the waiter arrived.

"One bottle of the Dom and two glasses, will that be all?" the waiter asked, sneaking a peek at Matt's fingers as they slowly massaged the pliable flesh under Jennifer's skirt. There was no reply. The two lovers separated their lips for an instant, and then reengaged. "Allrighty then," the waiter continued, "if there's anything else, just shout when you come up for air."

Neither of the two were remotely aware the champagne had arrived. Jennifer began to rhythmically thrust her pelvis against Matt's rock-hard appendage. Her body writhed and the walls of her vagina quivered as she felt the hulking mass in his pants press eagerly against her. The sensation tormented her clitoris. She desperately wanted him insider her.

"Oh, Matt, I want you so bad! I want every inch of you," she moaned as her head fell to rest on his shoulder.

Matt's face was buried in her billowing brunette hair, and he could feel her nipples harden as her heaving breasts rubbed against his chest. She was breathing heavily down his shirt and it felt like fire against his skin. This sensual she-lion was driving him mad. It took every ounce of Matt's concentration to keep from climaxing.

"Hon, Jennifer, sweet thing, you're killing me! Stop!" Matt pleaded. "I'm going to cum in my pants, let's save it for later, at your apartment."

"Oh, god, Matt. Yes," she replied, whispering in his ear. "It's going to be a long night. Let's make it last." She stopped thrusting her pelvis and her body fell limp. "Look, honey, the champagne is here. Let's get happy."

As she stood and dismounted Matt's lap, there was a brief round of applause from nearby tables. Several patrons whistled while others cheered in approval. Jennifer responded by filling the glasses and raising one to the crowd. Matt was torn between embarrassment and pride. He felt intruded upon, yet it was an ego trip for him to be seen being ravished by a glamour queen such as Jennifer.

"Forget about them, baby," he said, "they're just jealous because we have a life and they don't. People like them pay six dollars to see R rated movies about people like us."

Jennifer refilled their glasses and offered Matt a toast.

"Here's to us, you big hunk of beefcake, and to one hell of an erotic night ahead. Let's kill this champagne and get on to the real thing. I want you naked, big boy, and you better be ready to handle the action."

"Here's to you, gorgeous," Matt replied, clinking her glass. "You're going to have one hell of a sore pussy tomorrow."

"Promises, promises – follow me in your car, and don't get lost," she said, pulling her car keys from her purse. "We're five minutes from my apartment."

Matt was surprised when they arrived. This was no ordinary apartment. It was more like a three-story resort condominium with a three-car garage. He pulled in beside Jennifer's Nissan and couldn't help but notice that her other car was a 1961 convertible E-type Jaguar roadster.

"Hell, that's gotta be worth sixty grand," he thought."And the rent on this pad has to be two grand a month; no wonder she needed that fifty-six-thousand-dollar commission so bad. This girl's a high-roller."

The garage door closed behind them and Jennifer motioned for Matt to follow her through the hallway into the kitchen.

"Well, what do you think? Do you like my apartment? I'll give you the grand tour later. The bar is over there – help yourself. I want a scotch on the rocks."

Jennifer hung her black blazer on the back of a dining chair and put her arms over Matt's shoulders. In the same motion their lips met and they folded together in a passionate embrace. Jennifer raised her left knee and pressed it firmly into Matt's groin. As they kissed he could hear the sound of nylon mesh rubbing against the fabric of his pants. Matt's penis had just begun to enlarge when she pushed him back.

"I'm going to change and freshen up before we get started; it'll just be a minute," she said. "You be a good boy and have my drink ready when I get back. And make yourself at home."

Matt was more than impressed with Jennifer's lifestyle. His head was spinning at the reality of what was happening and the events that brought him to Jennifer's doorstep. He thought of pinching himself to make sure it wasn't a dream.

Matt had had his share of sensuous women, but he had never been so thoroughly intoxicated with a female as he was with Jennifer. She was everything he had ever fantasized about, and more. The very thought of ravishing her soft, silky body made every molecule of his testosterone rage at a fever pitch. Matt shook his head to clear his thoughts as he stepped behind Jennifer's well-stocked brass-and-glass bar.

He poured himself a double shot of 100 proof small batch bourbon and poured Jennifer a triple shot of premium single malt scotch.

"Jennifer certainly has good taste in booze," Matt thought as he hammered down the whiskey and quickly poured another."I'll bet she's a hard drinker, too. I wonder if she turns into a raging nymphomaniac when she's drunk?" Matt scooted himself onto a barstool."I'll bet she'll be bare-ass naked when she comes out of the bathroom?"

He was wrong.

THE PAY-OFF

Matt could hear the click-click-click of stiletto pumps on the hardwood floor as she walked up.

"Hi, sweetie," Jennifer said teasingly. "I see you found the booze okay."

She was wearing a black leather miniskirt with black nylons hitched to a lace garter belt. Her top was an unbuttoned white silk blouse with slit sleeves and turned-up cuffs; the loose shirttails were tied in a knot at the front. Underneath she had on what appeared to Matt to be a black lace teddy. She had redone her hair, makeup and mascara. And her lipstick was a bright candy-apple red. The sweet smell of her orchid-scented perfume permeated the air.

Jennifer swung her hips provocatively as she gracefully sashayed into the kitchen. Matt nearly fell from his bar stool at the spectacle.

"What's the matter, Mr. Man, never seen a real woman before?" she said as she swished her flowing brunette hair to one side and gazed longingly into Matt's eyes. "Where's my drink, Matt? Oh, that must be it. But I asked for a scotch on the rocks, and this has no ice. That's naughty of you, Matt," she said, tapping her index finger on the tip of Matt's nose. "It looks as though Jennifer is going to have to pull down your pants and spank your naughty bare bottom tonight."

Matt was speechless. He was hypnotized and completely engulfed in Jennifer's ravishing beauty. He sat motionless as every nerve ending in his body tingled with delight. His eyes spanned the full spectrum of her radiance, and they became transfixed just below her hips.

The tops of Jennifer's black nylons stopped precisely at the hem of her leather miniskirt. The inside garter clips allowed the nylon mesh to sag, revealing thin strips of bare white flesh. Matt couldn't resist temptation. He slid from his barstool, dropped to his knees and forced his face into the sumptuous softness of Jennifer's inner thighs. She widened her stance, placed her hands behind his head and forced his face upward, into her crotch.

Matt inhaled the delicate fragrance of her femininity, and the erotic scent made his body quiver. He pushed her forward with his face until she was pinned against the kitchen table.

"Eat me, Matt! Eat my pussy! Please … eat my pussy!" she cried with a frantic voice.

Without removing his face from her crotch, Matt put his arms around her legs and lifted her onto the table. Jennifer wasn't wearing panties; there was only the thin studded strip of the lace teddy between his tongue and her hot, moist vagina.