Shades of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Matt, our new associate, working closely with Jennifer, saved a two million dollar account for us yesterday. Nice work, Matt. It appears as though you and Jennifer hit if off well together on your first day."

Matt and Jennifer sat directly across from one another in the boardroom. Jennifer smirked, and Matt blushed, as they tried desperately not to make eye contact.

"Yeah, I'd say we did okay on our first day," Matt thought as he grinned and stole a glance at Jennifer.

"If you only knew, Mr. Carter, if you only knew," Jennifer thought to herself, glancing at Matt and giving him a wink.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jennifer was dressed in a blue pinstriped business suit. Her tightly tailored jacket outlined her molded breasts, hugged her slender waist, and her coat tails flared at her hips to embellish her elegant frame.

The hem of her skirt stopped just above her knees, and It revealed the perfect shape of her slinky, nylon-covered legs. She wore deep blue three-inch pumps with pointed toes. These made her appear significantly taller than she really was.

As Jennifer sat with her legs crossed, her skirt rode up to reveal the mesh-clad magnificence of her exquisitely rounded thighs.

Matt stared at her thighs in amazement, and he wondered how anything could be so beautiful.

But then, Matt always stared at a woman's legs. …It was the first thing he noticed about a woman.

Jennifer walked behind Matt as they left the meeting. She admired his shapely, muscular backside.

She loved a good male butt – it was the first thing she noticed in a man.

fin