Shadow

Story Info
The shadow comes to Claudya in her dream.
3k words
4.52
21.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an everyday summer night. The moon was full casting a silvery light on the leaves of the tree near her window. She loved looking out at night. How quiet and peaceful everything seemed. Even the busy street had died down to sparse traffic. Keeping the window open and letting a cool breeze blow through made her nipples stand straight through the light t-shirt she was wearing. Smiling softly to herself at the tingles rushing down her spine that seemed to culminate directly on her clit, sparked warmth between her legs and left her a little damp.

Staring off into the shadows a moment, watching the purple and grey darkness morph and twist as the light changed, her eye caught movement in the shadows across the street. Was there someone standing next to the tree? She squinted to see if she could make anything out, only seeing a black cat dart out from under a bush. Thinking to herself that was all it could be, Claudya walked over to her bed, leaving a trail of a t-shirt and boxers on the floor, slipping into her cool sheets. The soft cool fabric making tiny goose bumps on her silky smooth skin only added to her already aroused body.

It didn't take long to fall asleep. It had been a long day, and it was late by the time she could finally wind down and get ready for bed. Her world swam around her, becoming murky and faded until it was finally gone and she was surrounded by a beautiful forest.

She could hear the birds chirping and even smell the mix of flowers and pine needles as she made her way on the trail. It seemed familiar but Claudya couldn't put her finger on from where. Soon there was a clearing in the path where a large wood house stood proudly in the center.

She moved through the field, her fingers gently grazing the flowers, picking a few here and there and weaving them into her long red ringlets. Peering down at herself she noticed she was in a short full skirted dress, with small patent leather shoes with white folded socks, and resting on her shoulders was a red hooded cape. Laughing and twirling around in the flowers, the warmth of the sun and the tall grass tickling her skin, the inside of her thigh twitching as the blades of grass moved ever closer to her bare pussy. She found her way to the steps that led up to the door of the house. Almost disappointed that her walk through the meadow was over, she sighed to herself. Knocking on the door, she lifted up on tip-toe to peer into the dirty windows; it seemed like no one was home.

Touching the door knob with her fingertips the heavy door just swung open. Jumping back a little, she cautiously walked forward, tilting her head to the side trying to see into the house without getting too close. The inside was dark and dusty, there seemed to be no one there. While poking her head inside the door frame and looking back and forth, she saw movement out of the corner of her eye—a shadow that looked like a tall man. Turning quickly to catch him in her sights, she saw nothing there, just dust and old furniture. Stepping into the house she turned to see the heavy door shut and click.

Walking back over, trying the door, she noticed that there were no knobs or handles on this side. Trying to keep from panicking she sat down on the dirty floor. Looking down at her feet, she noticed she was no longer in her tiny dress and mary jane shoes, but was now in a pair of comfy jeans and pale blue button down shirt that was tied just above her belly button, her feet bare and dirty from the floor. Catching her breath, her hands ran up to her hair pulling it back in a pony tail like she did when she was thinking and needed it out of the way. Standing up slowly, she walked around the room looking behind the doors to find the one that moved into another room.

As she walked into the hallway, the door behind her slammed shut. The hallway turned pitch black. She could feel someone standing directly behind her breathing on her neck, making the hair on her arm stand straight up. She walked forward and the person was still there, not touching her, but so close. She could smell his cologne and the sweetness of his breath as he matched her pace step by step down the hallway. Coming to the end, she reached for a doorknob; it was locked, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't open it. With her heart pounding in her chest like a drum, she tried again and again. The person behind her drew closer to her. Claudya could feel his body pressing against her back trapping her against the locked door. The cold hard wood seeping into her skin caused her nipples to ache and her back to arch, grinding her ass back against him. Gasping, she started to scream. His hand wrapped around her wrist, when suddenly the door in front of her clicked and opened spilling bright light into the hallway. She turned quickly, hoping to see who was behind her, but the hall was empty. Stepping backwards into the next room, she tumbled into a large stone floored room. Splayed on the hard stone of the floor, her hand reaching back to rub the sore spot on her ass from the fall.

Turning around slowly, looking around at the firelight licking the walls. The furniture in the room was dark and heavy casting eerie shadows around the room. Hearing her name whispered breathily from a dark corner across the room, her heart skipped a beat as she turned to see no one there. Trying to calm herself, she started to walk softly singing to herself, hearing it echo off the walls. She walked around the perimeter of the room looking for a door or a window—any way out—but there was none. She stood by the fire, letting it warm her soft sun-kissed skin. Turning around, she again saw movement out of the corner of her eye. And again, nothing stood where the figure just was. Claudya started talking herself, "It isn't real. It's just your mind playing tricks." Saying it over and over didn't seem to help her, she knew she was trapped.

She turned again. This time it wasn't just a shadow, she felt a hand on the small of her back. Shocked and startled by the touch, she struggled to move away from the hands she couldn't see. She then felt a body press against the front of her, forcing her to step backwards, till the back of her knees hit the mattress on the antique four poster bed. The mysterious hands softly touching her skin sending shivers down her spine. Her eyes wide as the shadows changed and shifted around the room, seeing a shadow of a man standing in front of her but no body to cast it.

Another rough push, and suddenly, she felt a mouth close around hers, a phantom tongue slipping into her mouth, playing over her teeth and snaking possessively deep into her mouth, taking her breath away. Lifting her up onto the bed, the shadow began to envelop her. Claudya felt her wrists being held tight by invisible fingers, her legs splayed on the rough sheets, her heels digging into the mattress trying to get a footing to get away. The weight of the being rested down on her body keeping her under him enabling him to free his hands to wonder over her body. His fingertips brushing over her skin, making her squirm and wiggle under him. A sudden pinch of her nipple made her shriek. "That wasn't through a shirt," she thought, "his hands are on my skin."

Looking down, she saw that she was no longer wearing her jeans and shirt but was laying spread eagle on the dark bed with nothing covering her pink skin. Her breasts held in place by rough phantom hands, pinching and tweaking her nipples. She tried hard to move, but as she tried her eyesight followed up her arm to a thick leather cuff holding her securely to the bed.

Hearing a soft laugh in her ear with her struggling only exciting the being more, his body pressed into her, making her feel his cock growing, grinding it down onto her sensitive clit. A mans voice entered her thoughts whispering "I know you. I know all about you, all the wicked little thoughts that play around in this sweet little head. You long for this, to be taken… Stop fighting me, my little slut. You can't win." At that, she felt fingers trailing up the inside of her thigh, her thigh muscles twitching, tugging on the cuffs on her ankles.

Gasping softly as the fingers played her like an instrument. Plucking at her nipples and stroking her curves, making her pussy get wetter and wetter. Her back arched against the soft bed, her eyes closed as her body was warmed under the touch of these expert hands. She swallowed hard trying to wet her dry throat. She felt velvety skin pressing insistently against her pouty pink lips, tasting salty sweet on her tongue her mind reeled not sure what she should do. Slowly she opened her mouth to the intruder pushing farther past her lips and teeth, feeling the ridge of the head of his cock on her tongue. She flicked her tongue up to press against the rough spot just under the head. Sucking softly on just the head at first, making it wet in her mouth then slowly working more and more onto her tongue when suddenly the cock in her mouth pushed down hard forcing its way down into her throat.

Her eyes opened wide as the shadows cock forced deeper, gagging and trying to cough around it, her cries turning into garbled mush in her mouth. With the excitement in her growing higher and higher, she struggled to move her head but she couldn't. Whimpering softly as tears streamed down her cheeks. Gasping for breath as he pulled his cock back out of her throat then pushed it back down, roughly using her mouth. She could feel her lips bruising yet warm tingles in her pussy exploded, sending a gush of wetness onto her pussy lips. Fighting the want in her body with all she had. The thoughts in her head making her dizzy, trying to keep control not wanting to give in. No one ever saw this side of her. It was only in her fantasies; good girls don't like this kind of thing.

With the cock in her mouth still fucking her, sliding deep and pulling out, her lips stretched tight around it. As if he was reading her thoughts he reached back smacking her clit roughly with his fingers, sending bits of pain mixed with intense pleasure into her body, causing her to moan around his cock. The voice in her head started talking again, "I know you. I know your desires. Now relax and enjoy my little slut. You know you love it. Your pussy is so wet it's dripping onto the sheets. You want to be my nasty naughty girl." He slid his fingers deep into her pussy, pumping them in and out slowly. Pulling his cock from her mouth she fought to catch her breath, her eyes popping open trying hard to see the man playing with her. Still there was nothing, just the shadow against the wall.

Claudya moaned softly as he slowly worked on her pussy, adding another finger sliding them in and twisting them his thumb pressing down on her hard clit. It was too intense. She wanted to move but could go no where, the leather cuffs made sure of that. Feeling her mind starting to break—to give in, he suddenly bit onto her clit rolling it back and forth with his tongue. She was so close to cumming, her body writhing on the sheets, pulling her closer and closer to tumbling over the edge. Just then, the fingers and tongue were gone. With her body shuddering, arching, she tried to find the source of the pleasure again. Whimpering loudly, she ached to release and now, as far as she could tell, the invisible being was gone.

Turning this way and that, as much as she could being bound to the bed, she tried to see where the shadow had gone; however, all she saw were the shadows of the furniture flickering in the firelight. Tugging on her cuffs, desperate for a release, she pressed down her drippy pussy onto the mattress looking for enough friction to help her cum. But, she couldn't get enough pressure on her clit to let her tumble over the edge. After a few minutes, she heard rustling in the far corner of the room, then behind her in the dark corner by the bed. He was laughing watching her struggle in the sheets. The bed sank where he sat on the edge. Looking up with eyes sparkling toward where the person should have been, Claudya licked her lips and opened her mouth to speak. But then the voice in her head quickly silenced her.

"Shhhh little one, I know what you need. I can feel it. You're burning for it. All you have to do is ask."

Her mind was screaming, begging him to let her cum, to slide his cock deep inside her, to press her down into the mattress and take her over and over, her cum soaking his cock. In fast succession her mind played her fantasies through her head. Her body squirming as images she tried to keep tucked away raced unchecked through her mind. Landing finally on one, she gasped as her mind started to play out the scene before her. Her fingers dug into the rough sheets as she moaned and whimpered.

His hands fell back onto her body. His fingers parting her pushing past her pussy lips a few times, coating them nicely with her cream. Pressing his fingers against her pouty lips, her mouth opened wantonly. She used her tongue snaking it out, licking the tips then sucking his strong fingers into her greedy mouth. Her lips parted, moaning softly at the taste in her mouth. She felt the bed shift again. His body was back on hers, his hips pinned to hers, slowly dragging the head of his cock through her wet lips, lubricating the tip with her sweet juices. Soon she was arching off the mattress meeting his every move, wanting his cock to fill her pussy so badly she was shaking. His breath moist in her ear as her nipples raked against his chest, teasing them more, making her moan softly as her head pressed back into the sheets.

Whispering in her ear, "Tell me Claudya, how much do you want my cock in your pussy?" as he slowly rubbed it up and down her pink hairless pussy, pressing it against her pulsing clit then stopping just short of her entrance.

Moaning softly, whispering "please, please slide it in" hearing her voice reverberating around the stone room. Laughing softly the Shadow stopped his cock barely touching her pussy lips. Pausing a moment she started to beg again "Please, I need it please…." Before she could finish the shadow pushed deep inside her, making her scream out.

Her body was quick to react. She was writhing and twisting on the bed, desperately rocking her hips grinding her clit against his shaft. The shadows hot breath washed over the side of her neck and up to her ear. His breathing turning to panting then growling the closer she came to cumming. He was laying on top of her now, the weight on her chest making it harder to breathe. His hands where making their way up her curves, softly tickling along her side, up the under side of her breasts, flicking her nipples, on hand traveling up higher, running fingertips over her soft neck and chest. He was pounding harder now, her legs were suddenly free wrapped tightly around his waist pulling him into her, lifting her hips to meet his every thrust. His hand closing slowly around her throat, making her gasp for air and her fingers claw at the sheets; she was on fire. Her moaning was getting louder and louder almost to the point of screaming; she was on the edge again.

He growled softly in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. His voice like gravel raked over her body bringing her that much closer to cumming. "Cum for me, give me your cum" he growled lowly in her ear. His hand was pressing a little harder, "Cum my sweet little slut. You need it. Just give it to me". Her legs tightening as she started to cum, pulling him in deeper. Her body convulsed around him, her pussy tightening like a vice around his cock. Gasping trying to get air to her lungs as her body was racked by orgasm after orgasm. He kissed her roughly as his cock pulsed in her soaking wet pussy.

Her chest ached as she drew hard for air sitting up straight in bed Claudya grabbed her throat. Her breath still ragged her eyes darted around the room. Her sheets were soaked in sweat and cum. Her were thighs damp and slippery as she pulled the sheets up over her naked frame. Settling down she curled over onto her side, her red hair fanned out on the pillow keeping her back to the wall. Her eyes wildly dancing over the walls checking the shadows for any sign that she wasn't alone. Just as she was closing her eyes a shadow moved just outside her window…

Cobra, I just wanted to thank you for all your help editing my story. I would never have submitted anything to lit if it wasn't for your support and muse when needed.