Shadow

Story Info
Payback.
1k words
4.04
36.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped down the hall as silent as a shadow. He was dressed completely in black. In his pocket was a vial of chloroform and a wad of gauze. He stealthily opened her door. She was sleeping on her back in baby doll pajamas. She was snoring lightly. He put the bag he was carrying on the floor and brought out the vial. He poured a little into the gauze and slapped it over her nose. She struggled briefly and then was overcome by the chloroform.

When he was sure she was out cold, he brought the bag over to the bed and opened it. He used a pair of scissors to cut her pajamas off. He got the padded, smooth handcuffs out and laid them by her head and her feet. He went around the bed snapping the handcuffs over her wrists and ankles and securing them to the bed. He got out a ball gag and secured it to her mouth. He double checked the setup and then sat back to wait.

He sat down to wait for her to awaken. It took an hour. He didn't care, he had all weekend. He heard her moan and the bed sheets rustled. He put on a black hood so she wouldn't know for sure who he was.

She was awake. She quickly assessed her situation and gave a groan of helplessness.

He smiled and walked over to the bed. "Hi, I'm wondering if you know how much shit you are in."

She started to twist and turn on the bed in a desperate attempt to get free. She squealed as best she could through the ball gag, but very little sound came out. She struggled for about ten minutes. She stopped and shook her head.

"That's what I like to see," he said, "A little humility."

He leaned over and pinched her tit hard. "I'm gonna fuck you until your twat dries up. I'm gonna fill you full of my cum. With any luck, I'll squirt a baby into you. You'll like that."

He stood up and bent over her. He licked her pussy. It was bone dry from fright. He sucked hard on her clit. She knew what was coming. She moved harder against her restraints but it was no use. She knew she was going to be fucked. She also knew that she was right in the middle of her fertility cycle and could easily get pregnant.

He cheerfully took off his pants and briefs. His cock was 6 1/2inches long, entirely average. She thought it looked familiar, but then most cocks look alike. He played with his cock for a while and then got between her legs. She shut her eyes tightly as he rudely rammed his dick into her. He humped and humped while she just lay there. He didn't care. He shuddered and shot his load into her pussy. His dick went flaccid and fell out.

"Maybe I'll try it in the ass since you seemed to enjoy the pussy fuck so much," he chortled. "It's too bad I can't make you give me a blow job. Maybe if I take out the gag." He sat down in the chair a played with his flaccid dick.

"Duty calls," he announced cheerfully. His cock was standing up again. He applied the Astro-Glide to her ass and pussy. Once again he slammed his cock into her, this time in her ass.

She almost fainted when his dick slid into her asshole. She couldn't decide whether she loved it or hated it.

He stroked her harder and harder and finally in a burst of curses, he came in her rectum. His dick went flat and fell out. She decided she'd have to try that again.

He sat back down in the chair. "I wonder how many times I can come in you?" he asked with a smile.

The answer was four more times that night.

About one o'clock in the morning he went to the kitchen. When he came back, he had a pencil and a notepad.

"I'm going to release your right hand. You may write a message for me." He unlocked her right cuff.

She wrote, "If you take the gag out, I promise I won't scream or make noise."

He told her, "Okay, I'll remove it, but if you make any noise, it goes back in for the weekend."

"I want to fuck you some more."

"That's OK. I need to pee real bad."

He put a collar on her, released the restraints and led her to the bathroom. She pissed like a horse for at least two minutes. "Damn," He remarked, "I didn't think a woman could hold that much pee. Are you finished?"

"Could I brush my teeth please," she pled.

"All right, but make it quick. I'm ready for some more pussy!"

She brushed her teeth savoring the cold water and drinking as much as she could. She felt a tug on the collar.

"You're finished," He announced.

"Just turn me loose and I'll give you a blow job and never tell anyone about this," she begged.

He took her back to the bed, cuffed her, hopped up on her and without ceremony, fucked her hard. No Astro-Glide this time. It made her pussy hot and wet, but he wouldn't let her cum.

He fucked her three more times that day. As darkness approached, he told her, "Well, babe, the honeymoon's over. Here's the part where I have to decide what to do with you. Should I leave you tied up, or should I be nice and let you go?"

"Oh, please let me go! I might starve to death before someone found me. Can't you give me a break?"

"I'll show you a break!" he exclaimed and took off his hood.

She blinked her eyes. "Harold, you rat! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Yeah, fun wasn't it?"

"Don't ever do that again! I almost had a heart attack!"

Harold unlocked the cuffs. She grabbed him and threw him onto the bed.

"I thought you promised me a blow job," Harold laughed.

"Not now, after that damned ball gag, my jaw is sore. Besides, it'll take you an hour to cum after all that sex. One thing you should remember, Harold."

"Yeah, what's that?"

With an evil glint in her eyes she said, "Payback's a motherfucker!"