Shadow and Shade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Domingo was scared, but not in the same way. It seemed to him that Helga wanted to play with him. If she had wanted to cast a spell on him, then she would have done it already. There'd be no reason for her to threaten him with it, she simply was using her wiles and talents to try and outwit him. It wasn't a threat anymore as it once might have been, it was an intellectual challenge. She wanted him to step up and play his cards. Would he give in to the bewitching sorceress, or would he stand firm and try to outwit her with his roguish ways.

"My humblest and sincerest of apologies, sweet Helga," Domingo sang with overly exaggerated sarcasm. "But I have to stand by my principles. Without them, after all, what would a man be? How can I show my face in the thieves' guilds, in the villain bars and dives? How could I possibly call myself a true thief if I don't hold to my code?" He pulled a face, wracked with false tragedy. "Now, were you to be in a position to possibly make me an offer, I would be able to consider you a potential buyer, and then I might just be in a position to give you some more specific details about it."

Helga let out a slight offended gasp. "Sir, if I didn't know any better, a girl could feel like she was being taken advantage of. I'd watch your step if I were you, and choose your next words very carefully. Men who try their wicked tricks with my kind don't tend to do particularly well out of the exchange." The witch smiled at him wickedly, and Domingo couldn't work out whether she was just challenging him further, or if this threat was genuine. He hadn't been trying to take advantage of her, of that he was sure. Lovely as she was, even a scoundrel like Domingo had some lines that he wouldn't cross. Chief among them was the reasoning that he would never take any woman without her express permission. He would never stoop to rape and exploitation. Even men of few morals have their boundaries.

Almost as if she were reading his mind, Helga loosened up. It occurred to Domingo that perhaps she HAD BEEN reading his mind, because she immediately softened her approach and leaned back down in her chair. "I'm sorry, that was cruel of me. I like to pride myself on being reasonably observant, and I know that was not what you were thinking. You had more honourable intentions in mind. Please accept my humblest apologies, I go too far sometimes."

Domingo smiled at her and told her that it was quite alright. He finished the last mouthful of stew and sipped at his wine. Everything had been utterly delicious, far better food than he had really had in a very long time. Helga stood, taking the bowls away to be washed. Domingo offered to help, some way of repaying his host for being so kind to him, but the witch would hear none of it. As far as she was concerned, he was now her guest and he would be treated as such. She made it abundantly clear that he was to stay the night, and that he should receive a hearty breakfast in the morning. Domingo didn't quite know what to say, but he felt it best not to refuse the sorceress.

Ultimately, Helga retook her seat, this time sitting right next to Domingo rather than opposite him. She leaned against him and took another drink of her wine. Domingo went a bright shade of red as Helga's body pressed up against him. She sighed, but it wasn't a contented sigh this time, it was more mournful, wistful. Domingo instinctively wrapped an arm around the girl and pulled her in close. She made no move to pull away.

"I miss people." She said, sorrow tinging her every word. "I've lived out here for so long, been away from them for years. No one ever wants a witch around. We're monsters, villains, things to be feared and slain. It doesn't matter how much we do for those around us, no matter what good we try to accomplish, a witch is a witch, and that is all that people see. And these nights are so dark and lonely, it's nigh unbearable."

Domingo squeezed her slightly. "I understand. I've seen the bodies of many of my friends dangling from the city walls, a warning to other thieves and rogues of what would happen to them should they continue their thieving and roguery. Unknown and you're less than no one. Famous and you're reviled by society. No one loves a thief. No one relies on a thief. No one cares about a thief."

The thief and the witch looked at each other for a moment, eyes heavy and unmoving. Helga leaned towards her guest slightly and whispered, just barely audibly "I think I could..." And the two of them embraced tightly, lips locked in a kiss of utter passion. Two lonely souls, united in solitude, met at last. The enchantress' tongue danced inside Domingo's mouth. Her kiss tasted sweet, like autumn wine. Her body surrendered entirely to his touch, the powerful enchantress nought but a lonely girl tonight, being held not by a devious vagabond, but by a lonely and loving man. They remained that way for some time, before eventually Helga broke the kiss.

"Domingo," she said, sheepishly, a strange change from the way she had spoken to him all night so far. "Would...would you lie with me tonight? It's just been so long, so long since I last felt the warmth of another person against my flesh. Since I last knew the intimacy of being with a man in the most natural of ways. Please, Domingo, make love to me tonight?"

Domingo didn't really know what to do. He had shared a number of beds with an almost equal number of women in his time, but this precise scenario was a first for him. Had Helga been this desperate, this lonely all this time? He briefly considered the possibility that this whole thing was some foul trap she was setting for him. But he wasn't sure. He couldn't be. She was so vulnerable right now, no longer the powerful witch, enchantress of the forest and terror of the city, she was but a woman. Helga the lonely woman. It was a loneliness he had known only too well himself. He had shared the bed of many a bought woman, simply to feel a little bit less alone for the night. Here before him, he saw a sweet, beautiful woman who's circumstance of birth had left her alone in this world. As alone as he had been. Perhaps, just perhaps, tonight the two of them could be less alone.

Domingo stepped to Helga, used his knuckle to tilt her head up to look into his eyes, and he kissed her. No words were needed, his action was assent enough. He wrapped his arms around the tender sorceress and held her for a moment, letting her feel protected, safe.

Domingo stepped away and bid his lady to show him where the bed was. She unfolded a panel in the wall, revealing a sizable enough bed, certainly large enough for two to fit with a measure of comfort. Perhaps she hadn't always been here alone. That thought only made everything Domingo was seeing in her even worse. She dressed the bed, sliding a blanket from under a seat by the window over the bed and delicately placing two pillows at the head of it. She shuffled awkwardly, indicating she was done. Domingo smiled at her and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Domingo closed his eyes and looked away from Helga as the grey cloak he had been wearing fell from his shoulders, joined by the dark shirt. His body was lean and athletic. Muscle tone was definitely there, but he retained his slim appearance, it was far more practical that way. His slightly tanned skin bore the scars that marked him as having trained hard in the only school a thief really has. A thief without scars is a thief who's never had to fight their way out of a corner. You tend to find scarless thieves hanging from walls. He took the pin out of his hair, letting the full length of it fall. Black locks drifted down slightly past his shoulders, tickling him slightly.

He unbuttoned his trousers, letting them pool around his ankles. He wore no undergarments, and his manhood swayed freely in the cottage of the witch. His mess of wiry black pubic hair was far more full than he'd have liked for such a situation, but there wasn't a whole lot he could do about it now. Dangling, semi-erect, was 5 inches of his flaccid penis. This was a skill he was particularly proud of, his ability to keep himself comparatively soft until the moment he wanted to impress her. He moved over to Helga, his firm, Mediterranean body beautiful in the flickering firelight.

A subtle red blush came to the face of Helga. It was obvious to anyone who might have been looking that she was very much pleased by the spectacle put before her. Domingo wrapped his arms around her, pulling at the strings on the back of her dress. The fabric fell away from her body easily, showing off her beautiful white skin. She was perfect, smooth and gentle, her skin felt wonderfully warm on Domingo's hand. Her breasts pressed softly against him, the nipples growing hard, digging deliciously into his skin. He looked down at her, a well maintained puff of pubic hair, the same shade of brown as the hair on her head, clung to the top of her slim entrance. Her legs were crossed slightly her gorgeous slender legs leading down to the pretty feet that positioned themselves between the thief's own. He smiled at her as she pulled him over to the bed. He sat down, and she stood before him.

"As it would happen, all of the stories that they told me of witches as a child appear to be very very wrong." The thief smiled, his roguish behaviour still showing as he admired the work of art standing nervously before him. Helga brushed the hair out of her face and dropped to her knees. Her breasts hung sweetly, bouncing most exquisitely as she sat on her heels. She stretched out a hand and caressed the top of his still mostly softened cock.

"And what stories would they be, sir?"

"Well, that witches are old, ugly hags, with shrivelled up bodies, wrinkly skin, long noses, yellow teeth and an overall unpleasant odour. I must say, I am very grateful to have been lied to all this time." Helga leaned forward, blowing gently across the length of his shaft, suddenly twitching and coming to life.

"Oh, not all of that was a lie, Domingo." She whispered from between his knees. "I am rather old, though I should hope I'm not a shrivelled up, wrinkly hag. Now you'd best be careful how you talk to me from this point on," she said, leaning closer to plant a kiss on the now solid eight inches of manhood standing proudly before her. "Otherwise this could get rather uncomfortable for you."

She ran her tongue softly from the very base of his penis all the way up to the bulbous purple head, taking her time, making sure that she was dragging every possible moment of sensation out of him. Domingo was utterly astounded. This woman had managed to break through his favourite trick. She had seduced him so well that he had completely involuntarily gotten completely erect, and now she was just playing with him, raking her tongue up and down his dick like she owned it. And by god did he ever want her to keep going. It was exquisite, the care and attention she was putting into making sure that he was having he best time he could possibly have asked for.

She was so gentle, so sweet, yet she moved with a practised certainty that betrayed her otherwise completely innocent features. He was not the first man who had received such delectable service, but in the moment he didn't really care. Right now, he felt as if he had died and gone to absolute paradise. Helga stared up at him with her big, round, green eyes, the pink flickering still dancing entrancingly as she licked his thickness up and down.

Without warning, she slipped his dick into her mouth, and he had to fight harder than he had ever known he could not to groan out loud. She felt incredible, her lips sliding deftly along his meat, pumping him with her hand as she bobbed her head forward and backward. She was being very gentle with him, teasing as much as anything else. She wanted to make sure that this was a night the two of them would remember for a long time indeed. Domingo sat there, propped up on his hands, just enjoying the feeling of her mouth around him. He loved the tender stroke of her tongue as it passed over the head of his cock on each motion, her mouth conjuring a vacuum around his member. His eyes rolled back into his head slightly as she pushed herself without warning forcefully onto his cock, her lips making tentative contact with the unkempt bush of pubic hair on his torso.

He could feel the soft flesh of her throat squeezing him delicately, but she was not gagging. It was remarkable, she was able to just open her throat and engulf him completely without any particular problems for her it appeared. Helga pushed her face as far as she could against his body, letting him writhe and twitch inside her throat. In all his years, in every brothel and dive he had ever frequented, he had never experienced anything quite like this.

Ultimately, Helga withdrew his cock from her throat and breathed a heavy gulp of air. Her eyes were watering, and she had saliva all over her face, but she seemed genuinely content with how she had performed. She wiped the excess fluid from her face and pushed the thief backwards onto the bed. He stared up at the ceiling for a moment before she leaned over him. She lightly planted a kiss on his cheek before turning around and straddling his face, one knee next to each ear. She dripped onto him, her womanhood moist and engorged. Domingo gasped as he felt her descend upon his skyward pointing penis like a hawk upon a rabbit. Instinctively he grabbed her hips and forced her onto his face, his tongue invading her wetness voraciously.

Helga moaned delightfully, sending shudders through the vagabond's penis. His tongue slipped into her sodden entrance, her body shuddering slightly as she yelped in pleasure and surprise. Her fluids were warm and sweet, not an altogether pleasant flavour, but one that Domingo could not get enough of right now. He craved it, hungered for it, lusted after it. Her scent, her flavour, everything, he had to have all of her.

He forced his face as deep into her as he could, his tongue moving as though he were trying to dig a path through her. All the while, the enchantress kept moaning on his cock, barely even capable of sucking anymore. She let her head move with his motions, jerking lightly up and down on the bulbous purple head. Domingo flickered his tongue on her bright pink clitoris, a trick he knew well enough, and smiled slightly to himself as he felt her thighs tighten around his head. She slumped forward, swallowing his cock as her body shook with wave upon wave of pleasure as the first orgasm in years that could be accredited to another person pulsated through her body. The intense feeling of her tender lips having edged him for so long before her throat engulfed his cock had proved too much for Domingo to handle as well. He groaned, unable to do much more with his mouth currently being occupied. He grabbed hold of her perfect rear and squeezed tightly as his testicles bunched up and his cock grew totally solid.

He held on tight, his eyes rolling back into his head as he fired blast after blast of hot semen into the witch's throat. Helga instinctively swallowed down each blast, not really giving herself a chance to ruminate in the bitter, salty flavour of his seed. Gasping, she pulled her head off of his cock and managed to turn herself around before collapsing onto his chest.

"You know," she panted at the thief. "It's only polite to inform a lady when you're about to do something like that." She playfully slapped him on the chest as he started to catch his breath. Domingo smiled at the enchantress, kissing her deeply, tasting his own bitterness in her mouth and passing on the subtle sweetness of her own womanhood onto her.

"Well, perhaps I would have said something if my tongue hadn't been otherwise detained. I should think that would be sufficient recompense for a simple mistiming of climax, don't you?"

The witch gaped at her now seemingly exhausted lover and playfully slapped his chest again. She draped her arm over him as he pulled her slender body against his own and they just lay there for a short while. Neither said another word, both just took pleasure in sharing the company of another human being, one who connected with them and wanted them, not someone they had had to acquire. Everything tonight was real, genuine. No smiles were bought with gold, no moans a simple act. Each caress was one of adoration and admiration, not of business and clientele. There was something pure about this, something natural. And that was all that truly mattered.

Helga let her magic slide from her fingers, permeating Domingo's skin and fuelling his lust more and more. Despite having just reached climax, he could feel himself getting hard again, desperate to continue making love to the beguiling sorceress. He leaned over, kissing her softly on the mouth. "I get the ever so subtle impression that you aren't finished with me yet."

Helga giggled a most girlish laugh. She blushed slightly as she shifted onto her back and parted her knees slightly, allowing her glistening wetness to be made completely visible. She shivered as the breeze caressed her naked body, ushering her lover into position above her. She wanted to gaze into his rich chocolate brown eyes as he thrust into her. She wanted to experience all of the pleasure in his face, to feel everything he was while being encapsulated in her own little world of bliss. Her hands found purchase on his shoulders. They were certainly strong, not like a soldier's, more like an athlete's. The muscles slid easily under his skin, the smoothness of his body against the softness of her fingers. He was a handsome man, about that there could be no doubt.

Domingo gazed lovingly down at the goddess below him. He could feel her legs lock behind him, urging his hips forward, begging for him to enter, to fill, to complete. There was more than simple lust in Helga's eyes. There was an inescapable burning desire, a need to be made love to. Tonight, all she desperately wanted his companionship. It was so much more than just lust. And the feeling that genuinely terrified Domingo was that he felt exactly the same. He needed to be with her, to be in her. He wanted it with every fibre of his being. As bad an idea as it was, he couldn't help himself. With a smile, he pushed his hips forward, the swollen purple tip of his member poking clumsily at the witches womanhood. She smiled at him, sliding a hand down to aid. She positioned him just inside her entrance, the feeling bringing a slight smile to her face.

Domingo hesitated a moment, allowing himself to adjust to her tightness. It was almost like making love to a maiden. He hadn't done that since he was sixteen years old himself. He eased himself into her, pushing deeper and deeper. Helga groaned as his thick manhood pressed against her sweet walls, grazing along every sensitive spot within her body, causing her to shiver. She arched her back slightly, desperately trying to fit more of him into her. Domingo had never experienced the like of it, the tightness, the sensation. She felt warm, almost hot, and her body squeezed and embraced his cock with such enthusiasm. He had never lain with a spellcaster before, but he was certain that no normal girl would ever satisfy him again.

His hips pressed against the delicate white body of the witch. He was fully inside her now, his testicles resting softly against her body. Her legs tightened their grip on him, pushing him in as deep as she could possibly fit him. She moaned his name softly in his ear, holding onto him. Domingo had never felt anything so intense before. It was as though he was receiving a million fever hot kisses along the length of his penis, given by the finest Eastern courtesans. Below him was perhaps the most gifted sexual entity he had ever met in his life, and he couldn't believe how lucky he was to be making love to such a fascinating creature. Gingerly, he began to withdraw, sliding out to the tip, before slowly pushing his way back into her body.