Shadow Becomes Form

Story Info
Exhibition gets you what you really want.
2.2k words
3.5
18k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch from the behind the blinds as you move around your house. Sometimes I see only your shadow and I try to change windows quickly enough in hope of being able to continue my view of your nudity as you go through your daily routine. From day one when I happened to glance in as I passed by your home, I have watched your breasts as they swung unfettered, the growth of pubic hair from strip to covering to shaven and back. I have been in the mall and seen you as you have shopped and watched when you went into a changing room wearing underwear and come out without it. I was in a bar one night when you emerged from the side of a stage and stripped, the smile on your face as you revealed yourself to the baying punters before finally lying down on the stage a hand covering yourself and then removing it as flash bulbs went off and you showed yourself totally. The crowd myself included screaming for you to body surf and howling as you stood, grinned, shook your head and turned away to vanish backstage. Later as you flashed your breasts at the bar I caught your eye and chatted to you about your show there was an exchange of flirtatious looks and touches, your quick kiss was to die for but now I need more.

My hand touches the back door handle and I slip inside under the cover of your vacuum cleaner noise. Hiding myself away in the closet and waiting until the cleaner stops and I hear you climb the stairs, I cross the room and place a folded piece of paper under the stand of your computer monitor. From the top of the stairs I hear the click of heels and I retreat back to my hiding place, watching through the slats in the door as you cross to the desk, no longer naked, a bikini covering your tits and arse. From my hiding place I can see that it is so loosely tied it could fall off and for a moment I wonder why until you pull the cord that slides the curtains and open them wider, the window behind already being open wide on to the alleyway. Light floods the room and the chair can be seen by anyone who may choose to look from the rooms of our businessmen's hotel into yours. I see you sit in the swivel chair before your computer and start to type stopping when you see the note blowing in the slight breeze. I wait as you read and then you start to type again. I wait and watch, my patience infinite, as you type and switch web sites, I see you move and then your left arm comes out and you toss the top of the bikini on to the floor. From the movement of your arms I figure you are stroking your breasts as you read whatever is on the screen. You laugh and I hear you speak but can't catch what you say and the screen changes once more, this time though I can make out the naked figures of several males. The chair moves as you undo the ties on the bikini pants and I see your head lift slightly above the top of the chair back as you pull them off and throw them across the room, swiveling the chair to the window and back again, I catch a glimpse of your hands between your legs.

It is time. I move quickly, six paces and I am behind you, dropping the blindfold over your eyes and then grab your arms pulling them behind your seat to slip the prepared loops over your wrists and holding you firm. I turn the chair to face me and finally am able to gaze unobstructed at your body. Reaching out I run my hand down your face, stroking your nose and then parting your lips, those beautiful lips, I can't resist and kiss them, your mouth opening and your tongue slipping along mine before you pull it away quickly and bite on my bottom lip. I pull back and see a drop of blood on your breast from my bleeding mouth as it runs towards your nipple. I kiss you again, not caring if you bite again knowing I will have moved before I can be caught twice and I suck your lip into my mouth, gently I begin to bite savouring the movement as you try to pull away but I don't draw blood and let the bite go so I may kiss your neck, behind your ears, round to your throat and then down your body to your breasts, my tongue flicking at your skin as I work my way from one breast to the other never touching either nipple but threatening to and then puling away teasing them and watching as they stretch out from your aureole, circling, nearer and nearer before finally I decide and flick your right nipple with my tongue and hearing your involuntary gasp as my tongue plays with your extended bud, exchanging my tongue for my mouth sucking it deeply inside before finally catching it in my teeth and stretching it pulling your breast almost conical then releasing it and quickly repeating the stretch on your left nipple. I look down and see that the black leather of the chair is damp between your legs.

I take a pace backwards then drop to my knees. I know that you wear flat shoes in the house but now I find your toes in three inch heeled sandals and I run my hands over the combination of leather and flesh, watching your toes twitch as I touch the sides of the soles of your feet, your legs parting slightly wider as you seek to avoid my searching fingers until I have enough room to kneel between your calves and it is to these I turn my attention. Lightly running my hands over your feet and up the outside of your legs, watching your movements as I return to your feet my fingers tracing a line down your calf muscles until at your ankles I move to your inner leg, running my nails up towards your knees, leaning forward to follow my hands with kisses until I reach your knees and as I do so your thighs part. I put my hands back to your feet and remove each sandal then place your legs over my shoulders, as I do so it is the first time you are aware of my exposed skin. I push my head in between your thighs licking and kissing them as they widen with each of my thrusts until I taste the damp from your leaking pussy on my tongue.

Hungry for you I send my fingers and tongue in search of your clit, exposing it to the flicking of my tongue, over its hardness, round and round, over and down, all the time that my tongue isn't there one of my fingers is, taking you beyond teasing into torturing, listening as your breathing deepens and rasps in your throat, its pitch getting higher as you fight to stop the feeling I am creating in your body. You begin to win and I move my mouth to your puss, opening your lips with my tongue and pushing it in to you, licking and biting at the folds of flesh I have exposed. Immediately your note changes as my mouth sucks at your wet hole, one hand almost inside you, my fingers reaching for your g-spot and feeling the reaction as you give yourself to the pleasure I produce by stroking inside and rubbing your clit, your arse lifts from the seat as your breathing shortens, your voice once moaning softly, grows louder with each second that passes. I remember something you said at the club as we spoke and I stand pulling your legs round, the change of position taking you by surprise. I run my hands back over your legs and holding your feet push them wide both of your holes opening as I spread your legs apart, pulling your body to me. I push my cock inside you, then pull back as though to remove it before ramming it back in not caring about whether it hurts either of us, your legs over my shoulders, your thighs crushed against your breasts your screams reverberating through my chest as my cock cracks against the top of your body, six thrusts of infinite pleasure and I am there fighting my own battle to hold on and I want to hold on, yes I want to hold, yes I must hold, yes I must, yes I m, m, m, mus, must hold, oh no I.... Want...... to.... Hold..... onnnnn... OHhhhhhhh...... n...n.....NOOOOOOooooooooooooo.

I feel the explosion of semen from my cock as my orgasm rages through my body and still I pound my cock into you, as it does so. I see your mouth open but don't hear any sound for what seems like seconds but is only tenths of seconds before I feel your teeth bite at my chest as you cum violently, your body shaking as your cunt pumps wave after wave of juice from your climaxing hole, soaking me like no woman has ever soaked me before, running down my cock, over my balls and down my thighs as the spent release of our body fluids combines in your cunt and on my body. We cling as we both come down and I lean forward and place my hand behind your head to tilt your mouth to mine our kiss is long and deep. Dropping one hand to your soaking slit I scoop some of our sex mixture up and wipe it over your breasts, ensuring that both are well covered before dropping from our kiss to lick it from your nipples, tasting my salty cum against your own sweet juice. I take more from your body and pull my mouth from your breasts to lick my fingers slightly before scooping the main pool into my mouth. I wipe my hands down the cheeks of your face and tilt your head once more. Your mouth is already open as my lips touch yours, your tongue darting inside to search mine out and I as lay it flat you greedily lick the mixture from my mouth.

I turn the chair away from me and type one long sentence on the computer leaving it on the screen for you to find then walk round you and pick my discarded shorts up from the floor. I walk back to the chair and release the cord binding your hands wrapping it round the chair handles to make it difficult for you to get free before I have time to leave. I walk to the door and close it behind me.

In the room you free your hands and rip the blindfold away from your eyes, blinking in the light you see what I have written 'That was beautiful, maybe next time you would like to do something else.' You turn the chair and drop your hands to your body, 'yes it was beautiful, so beautiful' you lift a breast and begin to lick at it, holding it in one hand as you scoop whatever you can from your cunt to spread on it, touching your clit as you do so then spreading the glistening juice on your breast your hand returns to rub your clit. You hook your legs over the arms of the chair and push your other hand inside your spread cunt pulling it out and rubbing it over the nipples that you are trying desperately to lick, stretching your tongue out to make the distance shorter, frantically flicking at the little you can touch, the hand on your clit a blur until you finally get your mouth on to a very stretched breast and you suck hard pulling on your other breast with now freed hand. Your body lifts and the nipple drops from your mouth as the climax you have brought yourself too rushes through you. Now there is cum to smear not only on your breasts but also your belly and thighs, down your face and finally to suck into your mouth. You turn back to the screen and laugh then get up and walk until you stand by the oak dining table. 'Next time' you say out loud, 'Next time I want it on the table. I want to be cuffed to the legs and you can have all my holes in any order you like!' your voice drops slightly, 'not that you can hear me.' You cross the room and go up the stairs your naked footfall hardly registering, the mixture of our orgasms and your own solitary orgasm dripping from your body, open the shower door and walk in.

How do I know you do all this? I am standing inside the closet and watch you do it, my cock hurting for relief until I see a pair of your panties, wrap them around my aching cock and shoot my load into them. I hear the water run and slip from my hiding place, cross to your desk and drop the soiled panties on it. I cannot resist the screen and type – 'Next time I have something far more interesting in mind than a table. Thank you for the offer of the holes. X'

"Outside, as though those time-stopping moments had never happened, the world bustles on and I cross back to my room to be behind the blinds."