Shadow Club

Story Info
Kidnapped and forced to serve the Shadow Club.
1.1k words
3.79
118.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subcolie
Subcolie
27 Followers

I'm so cold. It's so noisy in here. There are men...many men all talking at once. I don't know any of these men. At least I don't think I do. I'm blindfolded you see, so I can't really see any of the men or how many there actually are. How did I get here; naked, bound, and gagged?

The last thing I remember was walking to my car after closing the store. I work at Stop & Shop or at least I did. I often worked until midnight with only the night stocking crew to keep me company; too bad they pretty much ignored me. This leaves me to walk to my car alone in a seemingly empty parking lot. So I'm walking along, swearing because all the lights in the parking lot had gone out again, and I feel like someone's watching to me. That's the last thing I remember.

Next thing I know, I wake up in the middle of a cold dark room. My hands are tied to a hook hanging from the ceiling. My legs are spread about two feet with a spreader bar. Two beautiful naked women walk into the room. A tall busty blond brings in a bucket and a sponge. The short thin redhead has a cardboard box.

"Please. Where am I? Please let me down. Who are you?" They just stared back at me and smiled.

They put up my curly brunette hair with a clip and start giving my 5'4" body a sponge bath. The two women pay particular attention to my 36D breasts, my trimmed pussy, and my tight ass. All the while, I continue to beg them to let me go.

When they are finished bathing me, they start rubbing strong smelling lotion over my legs and arms. Soon, the majority of my body is hairless. Suddenly two men dressed in black suits enter the room. "Is the product ready?" one of them asks. "The clients are starting to show up."

"Please. Let me go." I start to beg the two men. Everyone still ignores me.

"Just a second", the blond replies. She and the redhead rub a lotion all over my body that seems to make my skin glow. The blond goes to the box and takes out a ball gag. She forces it in my mouth and straps it tight. The red head tightens a thin black collar around my neck. "There." The two men start to walk towards me.

As soon as they untie me and remove the spreader bar, I start to struggle. They just kept on ignoring me as if I was human as if it didn't matter was I wanted or thought. They lead me down a hallway until we come to a door guarded by yet another man dressed in a black suit. "It's about time" the guard mumbles. He comes forward and ties a blindfold in place. "Position her on table three." He tells the original two men. What happens next is only what I have imagined to have happened. I can't possibly know for sure for, as you remember, I am blindfolded.

The two men drag me through the crowded room. I'm pushed up against a table and bent over. My hands are strapped down. I felt a strap going across my lower back and shoulders securing my body firmly onto the table. Each of my legs is tied to a table leg to keep them spread. I struggle to move but I'm strapped down too tight.

I hear a loud voice that I don't recognize break through the noise of the crowd. "Excuse me gentlemen. Before tonight's festivities begin, I would like to introduce you to my new slut on table three. This is her first night serving at the Shadow Club, so out of the six sluts serving at the six tables tonight, she is the only one that has additional restrictions. She can be fucked, but only with toys and only by her two guards and of course...for the right price. As always, with my all sluts, feel free to enjoy them in anyway you wish, but no drawing blood and no permanent damage or you will be removed from this club and not allowed to come back. Welcome and enjoy Shadow Club."

The crowd began speaking again. I hear sounds of other woman (some giggling, gasping, or yelling). I heard a mumbling behind me. I try hard to listen. I hear one of my guards saying, "Sure. I bet she needs a good spanking. You can spank her yourself for $25.00. We have a variety of instruments or you could use your hand." There was more mumbling. "To insert a butt plug first will cost you $15.00 and to have me fuck her with the dildo with be $25.00 for her pussy and $35.00 for her ass."

There was more mumbling. I then felt something cold and slick and hard being pressed against my tight virgin ass. There was a slight pinch as I felt the butt plug being forced into my ass. It couldn't have been very big, but I was still very uncomfortable. I tried to push it out, but it stayed firmly lodged in my virgin ass. When I was lest expecting it, I felt a hand come down hard on my ass. The hand came down hard and fast. I struggled against my bounds and fought the tears but it was no use.

Worst of all was the wetness that started building between my legs. How could my body be enjoying this? The spanking soon stopped and the butt plug was removed. As soon as I let my body relax again, my ass was soon assaulted by another spanking (this time with a paddle.)

After about five more spankings, I felt fingers sliding over my pussy lips. I hear one of my guards saying, "Good, no lube needed." I feel the fingers slide away and they are replaced by the rubbery head of a dildo. It is forced inside my tight pussy. I grunt, but, after all the punishment my ass has gone through, it feels so good. My guard starts to fuck me hard with the dildo.

I hear heavy breathing all around me mixing with the sound of my own. I get more and more turned on. I start to moan with pleasure and my guard starts to fuck me harder and faster with the huge dildo. I start cumming hard. The dildo is taken quickly from my pussy and I feel empty. The butt plug is put once again firmly up my ass and the spankings resume.

I don't know how many times I have been fucked tonight. My ass must be black and blue from all the spankings. I have no idea how many men have used me. How long will this go on? I don't know how much more I can take.

Subcolie
Subcolie
27 Followers