Shadow Dance Ch. 01

Story Info
In a game of eternal tug of war, a shadow appears.
2.9k words
3.71
4.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I close my eyes as I grant the cherry at the end of my joint its vitality, letting the smoke billow around my head while the comforting scent of nature's medicine caresses my nostrils. Sitting cross-legged on my bed and topless, I lean forward slightly and rest one arm on my lap, the elbow of the other rested on my stocking covered knee as I pull the joint away from my shapely lips. Slowly, I exhale, the feeling of complete inner peace washing over me like a heavy tide, my neurotransmitters beginning their unceasing war. I feel my long, brown locks start to tickle my back, my external skin sensitivity heightening; an enjoyable side effect of my botanical remedy. As I take the last drag, I place my hands behind my head and under the curtain of my hispanic curls, moving them gently and letting them cascade over my right shoulder. Some may believe smoking isn't feminine of me, but I believe the opposite. THC deeply connects me to my femininity and sensuality, acting as a catalyst in stirring the Goddess that dwells within the depths of my belly, where desire starts to swirl thick and dark.

I lay back on my bed as I feel her eyes slowly start to open, the deity's curiosity is already starting to pique as I gently bite down on my lower lip. I run my fingers gently up my torso, sending delectable reverberations of pleasure to shake her prison, and slowly, she rises from her slumber, dragging the chains around her feet the front of her chamber. I feel the Goddess feebly grip her hands around the bars of her prison and smile wickedly as my hands reach the swell of my large, natural breasts, cupping and groping them. I softly moan as I pinch and roll my quarter sized, light brown nipples between the thumb and forefinger of both hands, and in response, they become engorged; a telltale indicator of arousal. My body's sweet nectar begins to moisten the cotton fabric of my panties, the material clinging to my labia. The Goddess reaches her hand out to me as I slowly spread my legs open, my right hand softly running down my torso and up my inner thigh, deliciously teasing me.

My legs start to quiver as I use my two middle fingers to rub my small, erect rose bud through my soaked panties and moan, shockwaves of pleasure giving Goddess a sudden jolt. In response, my deity picks up a rock and uses it to bang against the bars of her cage, creating a cacophony that is simply not to be ignored. She then grabs the padlock on the door of her cage, yanking the entire lock and pointing at the keyhole as my back arches, my hips beginning to buck up and down, my breath quickening, moans of euphoria escaping from my core. Orgasm looms beautifully on the horizon, lighting my body up with its warm rays of pleasure, starting to overload even nerve ending in my body, when suddenly, darkness snuffs it out of me in one swift jab that would rival Floyd Mayweather's.

"SELEEEENNNAAA!" a whiny, piercing, nasty little voice screeches from the kitchen.

Shhhhhhit. I hurriedly put my robe on and, in a rage, whip my room door open.

"Kelly, for the love of all that is good in this world, will you SHUT THE FUCK UP!," I snarl belligerently at my roommate. "It is seven in the goddamn morning, what do you want?"

"We ran out of bagels," she says apologetically, sticking out her bottom lip in a pout. Kelly has short blond hair and grey eyes, her small breasts are less than a handful but still require a bra. She's absent minded and a weakling, but she is empathetic in nature; what she lacks in brains she compensates in heart. She bends over in the fridge to look for something to make for breakfast, wearing a see through tank top and white cotton boy shorts.

"And that's the reason you felt the need to hardboil my eardrums, for bagels? What if I was sleeping?"

"Selena, please. I can smell your weed from down the block, you frickin' pothead," she retorts, rolling her eyes for effect.

"It's your turn to get the bagels, anyways," I respond, crossing my arms like a defiant child.

"Yeah, but Jason is on shift this morning and he always gives you a discount. You know he wants a first class ticket to your bedroom," she says as she quickly whips two eggs into a frothy golden liquid. "Besides, you're 22, and it wouldn't be such a bad idea for you to finally swipe your V-card, Cici," she continues, side eying me as she raises a mischievous eyebrow and cracks a devilish smile. "I can hear your moans from down the block, too."

Wildfire spreads across my cheeks, and embarrassment weighs me down to the floor, rendering me powerless to move.

"Y-yeah, well," I stutter, "you know I hate when you call me Cici, Kelly, knock it off! I'll go get the stupid bagels," I acquiesce. I close the door so fast that I knock my jacket off of the hook on the back of it, and lean my forehead against the door, cheeks burning from the humiliation.

Fuck, I get drunk one time and spill the beans, now she's never going to let me live it down. I place my hand over my stomach, where the Goddess weeps in her chamber in frustration; both from a denied orgasm and imprisonment.

"I'm sorry, Goddess, " I whisper to her. "I'll find someone with the key that fits your lock soon."

I quickly shower and throw on a white cotton push up bra that is perfectly tailored to my 44DD breasts, and slide on a white v-neck tank top that has a lace trim at the bottom. I slide on a pair of tight light blue skinny jeans that accentuate my curvy figure, jumping up and down to get them to slide over my thick latina ass. I let my long blow dried hair loose and throw on a bit of strawberry lip gloss and mascara, accessorizing with my rose gold butterfly pendant, and call it a day. I look in the mirror and analyze my figure, idly wondering if I'll look tired and used like everyone else once I lose my virginity.

"But you want to be used like a two dollar whore, so what's the problem?" asks the Goddess. "Just open your legs for the next guy who stares at you for a second too long, you know you dream about letting every guy in the neighborhood try to impregnate you anyway," she sneers.

I place my hand over my stomach to shut her up, and walk out of my room and to the front door, when I catch Kelly's eye. I shove my house keys into my pocket.

"Don't you look like the sweet girl-next-door?" she teases jokingly. "You even dress like a virgin," she says.

"You're right, I should've worn a corset and a garter belt so your plan to prostitute me for discounted bagels goes a lot smoother," I retort, rolling my eyes. "I'll be back in fifteen."

****************

The bell that hangs off the entrance to Paulie's Bakery ricochets off the frame of the door as I swing it open, announcing my arrival to everyone that convenes inside. Eyes burn into me as my presence is acknowledged, and it feels like I have "VIRGIN" in flashing marquis lights mounted on my fucking forehead. I keep my eyes down and blush as I make my way to the counter, sensing my presence triggering every man's primal instinct to defile me in order to continue their bloodline. Anxiety stews in my stomach, mixed with another feeling I know all too well.

"Hello? What are you doing?" Goddess scolds. "You love this attention you disgusting little sham of a virgin, pretending you're so innocent when all you want is someone to grab you by the throat and fuck the purity out of you," she snarls. "Be who you are, be a fucking Jezebel! Look into all of the eyes of these men and lick your strawberry coated lips, rip your clothes off, let them bend you over a table and all have a turn using you like a community fucktoy, do it!" She urges angrily and she bangs against the bars of her cage.

I place my hand over my stomach once again, silencing her. Jesus, I should've just came before I left the house. The shit is out of control today, I think to myself. Fucking Kelly. My reverie is interrupted by a familiar, eerily calm voice.

"Selena," Jason croons. He's clean cut and handsome, with an Abercrombie poster model body type, muscular and toned. Trying to rationalize why he needs this amount of muscle mass when all he does is pour coffee proves to be too demanding, he probably grinds fifty pounds of espresso beans with a snap of his manicured fingers. His black hair is tousled in an off putting, annoyingly perfect manner, flattering his cheekbones and accentuating his strong jawline. I idly wonder if he stores his hair and makeup team in the back room. He has absolutely flawless, tanned skin and his clothes are perfectly tailored to his body, emanating a sense of wealth which, given his occupation, is a deception. Jade green eyes sit on either side of his chiseled nose, poorly trying to hide a sparkle of lust as he looks at my body, and he flashes me a smile that looks like it should be endorsed by Orbit gum. My God is that... Axe body spray, in his mid 20's?

"This guy is a class-A DOUUCCHHHEEBAGGGGG!" the Goddess says in a singsong tone, flicking a joint. "Multiply yourself by zero and disappear the fuck up out of his face." For the first time today, I agree with something she says.

"Jason," I say, beaming the most authentic smile I can manage, wanting to slap myself for being so plastic.

"You're looking divine," he praises, "Not a lot of girls hear that from me, but you have something special about you."

The Goddess looks up from stops filing her nails, giving Jason an unbothered, unamused glare in response to his mediocre attempt at flirting. "Pretentious prick," she mutters under her breath.

"Thank you, Jason," I respond sweetly. "You don't look half bad yourself." Jason's coworker glares at me, obviously jealous of me. If looks could kill, I would've died twice.

"I know I don't!" he says loudly, and erupts in boisterous shrieks of alpha male laughter. "That's why.. You're the lucky winner of a date with me."

I freeze in place, having been put on the spot. Fuck. No. Anything but that. AnyONE but that. Think on your toes, Selena. "Oh, um, sorry Jason, I can't."

"Come on, I insist. Actually, I woke take no for an answer."

"I really can't Jason, because..."

"Because why?"

"Well because..."

"Because she's already dating me," a dark voice says firmly, as I feel an arm snake around my waist, sending a chill of fear and pleasure down my spine. I fight off the urge to shake in terror and dare to look up at the source of the voice, a skinny but solid man who towers over me in height. He has well defined cheekbones and short light brown hair, and he sneaks a glance at me out of the corner of his eye, a look that tells me not to move or say a word in protest, or else he'll... or else he'll do what? Dare I find out? No. I feel a sharp pinch under my arm and I snap my eyes forward, looking at a very confused, very dejected, Jason.

"You're really dating this guy?" Jason asked, the question soaked in the blood of his wounded ego.

I open my mouth to answer, but the ominous man beats me to it.

"Did you hear what I said?" he asks Jason, his words filled with a bristling energy.

The Goddess cracks a wicked smile and lets down her hair. "Good God almighty, not all men are created equal. Selena, this man knows how to fuck... He's gonna be on you like white on rice, child. He is going to desecrate your virginal little pussy and mark you his territory. Just look how he claims you in such few words... About damn time, I thought I was going to die in here," the Goddess mockingly sobs. She slowly unbuttons her blouse, salivating as she exposes more and more skin.

"Jesus Christ, can you fucking stop? You're acting like an old bitch in heat," I snarl at her in my mind. She rolls her eyes in response and plops down on the floor of her prison.

"2 large sweet teas for here, and a dozen bagels, half plain and half sesame seed, wrapped to go, please," he orders calmly. My eyes widen in surprise because I realize he knows what I order here, and I try to rewind over the last few times I've visited Paulie's in my mind. Sure enough, I remember his face; he is one of the many men who watch me but, for some reason, he doesn't drool over me like all the other men do. He pays for the order and as we turn to go towards the only empty table in the bakery, he cracks a hard smack across my ass.

"Honestly, the least you can do to repay me for saving you from that douchebag, paying for your shit, and teasing the living fuck out of me with those jeans, is letting that slide," he says darkly. I blush and do as he says, and we both sit down at the table.

"FUcking YESSSSS!!" Goddess cheers from the peanut gallery of virgin prison. "Where the hell did this masterpiece, this perverted prodigy", she pauses to kiss her fingers, and continues, "come from? You should take him to the bathroom and-"

I slam my fist down on the table, shutting Goddess up while simultaneously making the big bad wolf from me stare at me in confusion.

"Don't do that," he says firmly.

"Sorry about that," I reply. "What do you want, anyways?"

"I just want a nice, sweet girl to, um, you know..." he trails off. "Drink tea with." He cracks a perverted smile, laughing at his own joke.

"Tea is just glorified leaf water and sugar," I say.

"Coffee is just glorified bean water and sugar," he says. "Every drink is just something with water added to it."

"Yeah but I can pick up a coffee bean and enjoy eating it. I can't go outside and pick a leaf off a tree and enjoy eating it. And lettuce doesn't count, it's basically water, it has no flavor."

"Iceberg lettuce doesn't, but others do. Do you eat spinach, or kale?"

"Not without cooking it and adding flavor to it, I can't just pick either of those things and eat it."

"Well I rip it out of the ground and eat it just like that, dirt and everything, like a fucking barbarian." A wicked smiles cracks his face in half as he delivers yet another one of his inappropriate jokes, causing my cheeks to sting and redden with embarrassment as I look away from him, not being able to meet his eyes. Slowly, he gets out of his chair and walks around the table, standing in front of me. The windows behind him make the towering height of his body cast a large shadow over me and my entire surroundings. I'm at waist height, so either I look at his face, or I look at his... My eyes quickly snap up to meet the dark, amused expression in his eyes. "What a pretty sight," he says teasingly. "What's your name, anyways? I came halfway through the conversation you were having with that stupid motherfucker."

Not trusting him completely, I lie. "My friends call me Goddess, that's my nickname."

"Goddess, huh? Well," he grins darkly, "You'll have to come up with a nickname for me too, since you won't tell me yours, and I don't have one."

He is just a huge shroud of darkness, threatening to taint my purity with his perversion, almost as dark as the shadow he's casting over me right now... "I'll call you Shadow."

"First of all, I love that nickname. And second of all," he says, leaning so close to me that I feel his breath hot on my neck, sending shivers of pleasure that quakes Goddess' enclosure. I squeeze my thighs together as moisture starts to form at the apex of my thighs, and he whispers in my ear, "you think you're so innocent and sweet, but I know what lives inside you, Goddess. It's riiight..." he says as he slowly places my hand on my stomach, directly over Goddess' cage, "here. I see you placing your hand over it to quiet that voice, I see all your disgusting little fantasies written all over your blushing face. I see right through you, you virgins are all the same."

His words make me recoil from him in shock, and the keys that I had placed in my jean pocket fall out, hitting the tile floor of Paulie's with a loud clanking noise.

"Honestly, Goddess, don't be such a sissy little bitch," he growls at me as he scoops my keys up from the floor, extending them in his palm to me.

Goddess grips her padlock and yanks it against the bars. "Grab those damn keys and let me the fuck out of here, Selena!" she orders me.