Shadow Demon Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas grabbed the hand of the man and ushered him out. "This is your floor." He said.

"No, my floor is on..." the man protested, but was cut short as Thomas already hit the "close door" button.

The second the elevator doors closed, Thomas grabbed Sarah under the thighs and pressed her against the wall, causing the elevator to wobble a little. Sarah wrapped her legs around Thomas, and they resumed their fevered kissing. She grabbed Thomas by the hair and pressed her hips against him. The desire was killing her. She needed this man inside her.

Her clutch vibrated at some point, but Sarah couldn't be bothered.

The elevator doors opened, and Thomas put Sarah down, only to smile and pick her back up, putting her over his shoulder. Sarah giggled as she hung upside down with her ass in the air.

Thomas quickly strode to his hotel room with Sarah over his shoulder, fumbling with the keys to his door with one hand, while his other hand slid between the split in Sarah dress to grope her ass.

When the door opened, Thomas didn't even bother turning on the lights. He walked to the bed and threw Sarah down on top of it. Not a second was wasted before Thomas followed Sarah, jumping on the bed, straddling her. His hands pinned her own beside her head.

Sarah kissed Thomas hungrily, moaning as her sex brushed against the bulge in Thomas's pants when she gyrated against him. It wasn't long before she couldn't take much more and rolled Thomas onto his back, allowing her to take top. She grabbed the bottom of her evening gown, pulled it over her head, and threw it to the floor. Her exposed breasts perfect in the moonlight. She smiled as Thomas's hands immediately found her breasts, but soon Sarah slid down to work on Thomas's belt, nearly ripping it from his pants; It too went flying off the bed. She bent down to kiss Thomas on the mouth again before she pulled his pants off, or tried too, his shoes prevented his pants from going any further.

Thomas laughed, quickly rolling Sarah back under him so he could kick off his shoes and pants. Sarah tried to retake the top, but Thomas pinned her under him. He smiled wolfishly before retreated between her legs.

Sarah all but screamed from the electric pleasure, as Thomas's tongue slid over the damp lace of her thong. When he tried to come up, she reached down, grabbing Thomas by the hair, and pressed him back against her. She needed him there and she'd probably murder him if he tried to leave.

Thomas obliged without complaint, licking Sarah's pussy through the lace of her thong. Sarah bucked her hips and gasped with nearly every movement of his tongue. She bunched up handfuls of the sheets in her hands and arched her back, her body going ridged.

With Sarah's hands away from his head, Thomas surfaced from between her legs, evading her grasp as she tried to send him back down to her. He smiled while he grabbed the straps of her thong and began pulling the garment down her legs, torturously slow.

When Thomas moved to stand at the foot of the bed, Sarah refused to allow any space to be unoccupied between them. She moved to him on her knees and brought her lips to his, while her hands started working the tie and buttons of his shirt. As she undid his shirt, she watched with fascination, each button revealing more of his delicious skin to her in the moonlight. Thomas waited in silence as she pushed his shirt from his shoulders, allowing it to fall to the ground.

Thomas had the body of a Greek god, his chest and abs appearing to be meticulously chiseled from the finest marble. His arms were nearly as thick as Sarah's thighs, with thick cords of muscle defined in the pale glow of the moon dancing over his skin.

Sarah kissed his chest, then again, then planted more kisses over his body as she moved lower; Each kiss bringing her closer to her destination. When she reached it, Sarah laid a final kiss on Thomas's cock, his member straining against the soft silk of his briefs. Sarah slowly pulled the silk briefs down Thomas's legs, waiting in anticipation for when his shaft was freed from its confines.

When free, Thomas's cock sprang forth, tapping Sarah in the face. She smiled and kissed the tip of its head.

Thomas to groaned.

Sarah then slid her lips over his shaft, her tongue dancing over him, causing him the shutter in overwhelming pleasure. She placed her hands over his abs, enjoying the firmness of them.

Thomas slid his hands through Sarah's long hair, appreciating everything about her.

Sarah repeatedly glided over Thomas's shaft, the pleasant taste of him on her tongue.

Thomas pressed Sarah against him harder, and she was happy to give him what he wanted. She allowed the head of his cock to press against her throat and continue down further. When she pulled away, she let him to press her back onto him.

Eventually Sarah's own desire could be ignored no longer, and she pulled away from Thomas's member. She then wrapped her arms around Thomas's neck and pulled him back onto the bed with her.

With Thomas on top of her, Sarah nipped at his ear while reaching for his manhood. She grabbed his shaft and guided him to her pussy, letting out a throaty moan as the tip of his member pressed into her folds, entering her.

Thomas bucked, causing the entirety of himself to be pushed into Sarah.

Sarah's mouth opened wide, breathing in until her lungs were full, the sensation catching her breath.

With a primal urgency, Thomas began fucking Sarah, causing whimpers of pleasure to escape her lips.

It took only a short moment before both Sarah and Thomas were in perfect rhythm, each attempting to maximize the pleasure they received from one another.

When Sarah sensed Thomas's pace begin to slow, she immediately rolled him underneath her, and began fucking him instead.

Thomas grabbed handfuls of Sarah's ass.

Sarah screamed, while she hungrily increased their pace, the headboard of the bed tapping against the wall. She was getting so close.

Sarah's scream must have ignited a fire in Thomas, as he too hollered and increased their rhythm more.

Eventually, a flood a pleasure washed through Sarah's body, causing her to let out one more final scream. Every muscle in her body relaxed and she collapsed onto Thomas, who let out a groan. Sarah could feel the warmth of Thomas's seed spread inside her. The aftershocks of her orgasms caused her body to shutter randomly. They both laid there breathing hard. Their bodies were smooth and slick with sweat. For an endless minute, neither Thomas, nor Sarah moved.

"Your incredible." Said Thomas, breaking the silence. He affectionately brushed a stray hair out from Sarah's face.

"You're not so bad yourself, Hero." Said Sarah, looking into Thomas's eyes. She kissed him then slid beside him onto her side, draping one leg over both of his. She could feel Thomas's now relaxing cock against the softness of her inner thigh, while she relished in the afterglow. She closed her eyes, let out a relaxed, "mhhhh", then soon fell into a perfect sleep.

12