Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers

God, I so wanted it.

I was on fire!

“SMACK!!!”

My eyes flew open and the air whooshed from my lungs as pain radiated out from my pussy.

“He SLAPPED my CUNT!!!” I thought, fighting to take a breath.

My chest shuddered as two of his thick fingers drove straight up my slick tunnel, and the scream that had been building burst straight into the back of the gag, muffled against the fabric, now sodden with my saliva.

He clamped the pad of his thumb over my clit and worked it back and forth in time with his thrusting fingers, stretching and retracting the hood.

I didn’t want to moan, I was trying so hard not to, but my treacherous hips had already betrayed me and started fucking back at him.

“ MMMMMMMM…” I moaned uncontrollably, tossing my head from side to side.

Stars exploded behind my eyes as ropes of crackling electricity snapped my limbs taught. I gritted my teeth and held tight to the sheet I’d fisted in my hands. Rebounding back to my clit tenfold, the electricity slammed into me and I shuddered completely out of control.

Juices shot from my clenching cunt, drenching his hard fucking fingers, my hips driving my pussy against the base of them as hard as I could.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM…” I cried into the gag, feeling his fingers twisting and fucking in my spasming pussy.

He unexpectedly pulled them out of me and wrapped his hand around my thigh. I was unceremoniously flipped over and found myself face down on the bed with my arms twisted over my head.

I could barely move.

My muscles were limp and I could feel him pushing my legs apart.

He started fucking my juicy, tingling cunt again.

He slid those maddening fingers deeply back into me, then with his grip still pinning my wrists to the bed, he roughly lifted me onto my knees by my cunt.

“MMMMMMM….” I cried, my muffled protests now pointless.

Now on my knees, his fingers pulled out and I smelled the heady scent of myself as his fingers fumbled for the cloth poked into my mouth. I started panting through my nose.

Suddenly the gag was gone and I slipped my tongue around my mouth, wetting it before swallowing.

“Fuck me, you bastard. Please Johan, just fuck me!”

“You can beg better than that, my slut.”

“Ahhhh!!!” I yelled out, as blinding heat radiated from my ass, echoes of the hard slap ringing in my ears.

“Come on! Beg!”

“Please… please, oh baby, please…”

Another hard slap peeled back my wantonness and I wallowed in it.

“Fuck me, please baby,” I whispered hoarsely, saliva drooling wantonly from the corner of my mouth. “I need it baby, I need it so bad. Your baby’s cunt needs your cock so bad… please baby… please…”

“Oohhhhh!!!” I groaned as he took my hair in his fist and pulled backwards.

My back arched and he split my juicy peach, stretching my cunt and impaling me with his big cock as he pulled back on my hair.

“Ohhh FUCK! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!” I hissed.

He buried the full length in me, and my cunt gripped him and twitched again, sending trickles of juices cascading down the insides of my thighs.

With my mouth open and gasping, and my hair pulled back tight, time seemed to stand still. Sounds were muffled and a knot coiled in my belly. The relentless pounding of his huge cock in my cunt drove me higher and higher, the knot tightening and growing larger and larger. Tingles broke out like wildfires across my skin.

It was gonna be a big one!

I couldn’t even hear my own voice as I screamed.

“FUCK MEEEE!!!”

He yelled out what I so desperately love to hear.

“I’MMM CUUMMMMIINNNGGGGG!!!!”

He drove hard into me and shuddered against my ass, his cock head mashed against my cervix, blowing his hot cum deep into my cunt.

I trembled, impaled, moaning constantly, eyes closed and body tight as a drum. My pussy gushed as I came hard, gripping and releasing his throbbing cock over and over and over.

Our moans mixed together as he released my hair and collapsed on my back. We were both exhausted, but I couldn’t even move.

“Mmmmm, baby…” he whispered as he kissed my shoulder and softly bit my neck, “such a naughty girl…”

Tremors wracked my body for minutes and I shuddered again as his thick length slowly withdrew from me.

I rolled up into a ball beside him, tucking my head under his arm and trying to catch my breath. He played with my hair while we listened to the sound of each other breathing.

I was afraid to open my eyes in case it had all been a dream.

Johan got up and turned out the lights, before sliding back into bed behind me.

He kissed me behind my ear softly and gently licked the lobe.

“Tomorrow’s a whole new day, baby.”

I smiled and snuggled back against him.

Author’s note: Anyone want more? And thanks again to Rachel for editing this work.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers
12