Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 07

Story Info
Shannon does as she's told and gets what she wants.
4.7k words
4.55
57.3k
10

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers

Author's note: Welcome to the continuing story of Shannon's reluctance. This chapter is about Shannon doing as she is told, that's why it has been submitted under the BDSM category.

We were sitting in the Mustang outside Ernie's strip joint a few hours later. I could hardly wipe the smile from my face. Johan had just told me I was better than any of the three girls we watched strip, evenwithout taking off my clothes.

He fired up the rumbling engine and I relaxed into the leather seat. As he turned around and backed up a bit he said, "Baby, you were so good. You could easily have been a stripper."

I giggled, bringing my sunglasses down over my eyes as we took off on our way back home. I think it was around three-thirty, but I wasn't wearing a watch. I retrieved my lip-gloss from the center console and applied it ‘to protect from the wind', just like it said on the side.

God, I had so much fun. Ernie turned out to be such a fatherly guy. He was adorable to ‘his girls'. He always praised them and they all seemed to like him a lot. He said I was great, really great, and that I could come back anytime. He was so cute the way he apologised to Johan for saying so.

I was lost in thoughts of actually stripping and feeling pretty pleased with myself as we raced up the road.

Johan's words played over in my mind. "…You could easily have been a stripper." As I thought about it, the smile on my face turned into a little frown. I had an uncomfortably queasy feeling in my stomach. Surely he didn't mean anything by that. It was just a turn of phrase. I tried to convince myself it was a compliment. I could feel myself breathing harder as I watched the countryside fly by. Surely he didn't really think I might have ended up as a stripper if he hadn't ‘rescued' me from my small town anonymity? I swallowed and felt my face get hot as I thought about it.

It might have been true. I might have ended up doing exactly that. I was very young when I first met Johan. At that age, working at Dougherty's Drug Store was pretty cool. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to college, and I certainly didn't have any grand plans. I've often wondered what might have happened to me if I hadn't bought that new bikini with my birthday money all those years ago. I might never have caught Johan's eye.

Oh, c'mon. You loved it.

I sighed and slumped further down in my seat. Closing my eyes, I tilted my hips a little so the plug felt better. The Ben Wahs started clicking again almost immediately and I sat up straighter to stop them. I wasn't sure if I was in the mood any more. We were almost to the freeway on-ramp when Johan interrupted my thoughts.

"I'll stop up here at the gas station and you can remove that plug, okay baby?"

I turned towards him and was a little short.

"It would be better at home. I can wait till then."

We pulled in anyway.

We stopped next to the pump and Johan leaned over to me, kissing me warmly and lingering. It was such a nice kiss and I felt bad for thinking naughty thoughts. I also felt his warm palm against my breast. Then his thumb began caressing my nipple. It hardened instantly and I pressed into his hand and whispered against his lips, but it kind of came out wrong.

"I've been a naughty girl."

Johan pulled back and stared open-mouthed.

"Really?" he chuckled.

I blushed all over again. I really hate how I do that. Well, kind of. It's just… I don't know, embarrassing. It's like I can't hide what's on my mind.

"No, I meant…"

"Well, naughty girl," he continued, leaning back into his seat and letting me do the same. "I like the idea of you looking into the mirror as you slide that butt plug out of your ass. So I want you to do it."

Doing my best acting, I tried not to smile and let out a big sigh. "Yes, Sir," I said, glancing at him then down at my hands. I didn't want him to know I was getting excited all over again. Mind you, one nipple was swollen, throbbing and poking through my top already.

"Hey. I'll let you take the beach bag. You don't have to walk back to the car with it in your hand," he smiled.

I giggled and looked around. There was no one watching us.

"Might be fun!" I grinned. Then the tingles started in my pussy again.

"No. I want you to be discrete, little one. But I do want you to wash the plug in the basin. And don't stop, even if someone comes in."

I swallowed. "God," I thought. "That could be embarrassing."

My nipples tightened even more at the thought of having to continue cleaning my butt plug, even if someone caught me. Then I started to get real nervous. What if someone walked in while I was sliding it out of my ass?

"You're bad," I whispered, blushing scarlet.

"I'm just having fun. Aren't you? No? Lucky that doesn't actually matter, isn't it!"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Meanie."

"Go on, I'll fill up."

I sighed for real this time.

"All right."

I grabbed the beach bag and headed for the Ladies. I took deep breaths as I walked around the side of the building to the bathrooms.

I dreaded sliding out the plug. It always made me feel weird. Like, ‘shuddery', as my asshole stretches open then the plug pops free. I'd have to support myself on the basin in case my knees buckled. It's so intense I usually lie down afterwards.

Pushing open the heavy, hydraulic door, I entered the bathroom and put down the beach bag. I looked at myself in the mirror, then down at the basin in front of me. The door creaked as it slowly closed. In the mirror I noticed there were two cubicles behind me.

"Hellooo?" I inquired, making sure I was alone.

No one answered and I looked back at myself in the mirror. I ran water and made sure I was happy with the temperature. Soap was handy. I was ready. I bit my bottom lip as I looked into the mirror. I reached behind myself and grasped the hem of my skirt in my fingers.

God, I hope no one comes in.

I took a deep breath and slid my skirt up so it rested on top of my ass. Closing my eyes, I caressed my naked ass cheek with my open palm and moistened my top lip with my tongue. God, my mouth was so dry.

Mmmmm… I could do with another spanking.

Reaching back with my other hand, I slid two fingers around and under the edge of the plug. I set my feet apart and bent forward a little.

I hesitated and listened as hard as I could, in case someone was about to come in. I couldn't hear a thing and resolved to go through with it. Spreading my feet a little further, I bent right over, leaning on my left elbow and making a fist with my fingers. My hair dangled down into the sink, making a wavy curtain around my face. I tightened my grip on the plug and took a deep breath, closing my mouth to muffle any sounds. Perspiration broke out on my top lip and forehead.

I‘d certainly be a sight if someone walked in right now.

I closed my eyes and started to pull. Jesus, it was like being turned inside out. My poor little asshole stretched and stretched and I held my breath. Then suddenly the plug slipped free.

"Ohhhhh…" I moaned, as the air whooshed out of me. I shuddered as I inhaled, my breath catching in my chest. Taking four or five heaving deep breaths, I started to calm down and deal with the burning pain in my butt. I looked up into the mirror.

I look like I've just been brutally fucked up the ass.

I giggled and in seconds I'd regained enough composure to drop the plug in the sink. Leaning back up again, I quickly started washing it. I was gasping for air.

Just then the door pushed open and a young girl stood in the doorway, watching me from not two feet away. She had gothic makeup on and wore a black shapeless tunic and skirt. She had black stockings on and what looked like black work boots on her feet. In her hands she held a bucket and mop. For a second she just looked at me until she realised what I was doing. I blushed fiercely.

"Ahh… some big guy just told me someone threw up in here," she said.

"That was probably Johan, trying to embarrass me."

"Aw, girl. Your boyfriend is evil."

"He's my husband."

"Husband then. I can't believe you're so brazen. Is that a butt plug?"

"Yep, and I can't stop until I'm done, so…"

"Is that what he told you?"

"Yeah."

"Do you always do as you're told?"

I glanced over at her. She was smiling cheekily, like she'd won the lottery. She had nice big teeth.

"Only if my husband tells me."

She hesitated a little.

"That's cool. Um, I've never seen a real butt plug before."

I was done so I rinsed it off under the tap, then dried it off and held it up in front of her.

"Nothing special," I winked.

"You're amazing."

I tossed the plug in the beach bag and washed my hands and dried them.

"I'm just me," I said quietly.

She shook her head and backed out of the restroom, the door creaking again as it closed behind her.

Adrenaline hit me like a train. My heart pounded in my chest.

That was incredible.

It was absolutely unbelievable what I could do when I was just doing as I was told. No responsibility. Just do it. Like ‘Nike'! And God… such fun! The small town girl in me would never have done that. Never! I giggled and fixed my hair.

Hello? What are you doing? You're in a goddamned convertible for goodness sakes!

I laughed out loud. I felt a bit light-headed. Leaning down, I grabbed the handle of the beach bag and took one more look in the mirror. God, I felt so… alive! I shook my head and smiled, then pushed open the door and headed out to the car.

I slipped into my seat and Johan grinned at me like a Cheshire cat.

"You!" I said, laughing and smiling.

"Having fun?"

"Oh yeah, sure," I replied, rolling my eyes, giggling, and pinching his arm.

In minutes we were roaring up the highway. The sun was creeping lower and it was getting cooler. Thankfully Johan had put the top up on the Mustang.

I figured I must have been getting used to the Ben Wahs, because the constant clicking wasn't revving me up so much. It was pleasant and relaxing. I laid my head back and hummed along to Johan's favourite Doobie Brothers CD.

"Baby?"

I turned toward him.

"Mhmmm?"

"Suck my cock."

I bit my lip and glanced down at Johan's lap. A shiver ran through me. I hadn't sucked a cock in a car since I was a teenager. And it definitely wasn't moving!

"Show me your eyes. Take off your sunglasses."

I perched them on my head then thought better of it and opened the glove box and tossed them in. Before I'd had a chance to close it, Johan had a request.

"Take out the dildo and give it to me."

I retrieved the long, thick blue dildo and blushed as I placed it in his hand.

"Good girl," he said, watching the road and holding up the dildo between us. He slowly moved the tip in a circle. I swallowed. I was feeling horny again. I wondered what he wanted. Did he want me to suck his cock? Or did he want to tease me some more. I found out straight away.

"This is what you fuck yourself with, isn't it?" he asked with a wry smile.

"Yes," I whispered, watching him drive.

"Kneel up and face me."

I got up on my knees, turned towards him and looked around. People were starting to turn on their lights on the freeway. It must have been later than I thought. It was just beginning to get dark and I figured whatever I did, it would be pretty hard to see me.

"Slowly slide out the Ben Wahs. No hands."

Oh, God. Previously, when I tried to do this, I almost made myself cum without touching. I swallowed. My mouth had gone dry. I licked my tongue around inside my mouth and swallowed again. I moved my knees a little apart and held on by wrapping one arm around the headrest of my seat.

"Pull up your skirt. Watch yourself."

"Okay," I breathed, feeling my face growing hotter.

Wrapping my fingers around the hem of my skirt, I watched as I lifted it up above my pubic bone. I licked my lips and glanced up at Johan. Lights from cars coming in the opposite direction lit his face. He was regularly glancing over at me. Alternately I tightened down on the balls and released again, concentrating on squeezing them out of my body. I felt the first errant droplet of my pussy juice as it tickled its way down the inside of my thigh. I trembled.

"Baby?" Johan asked.

"Y…Yes?"

"I want you to hold the dildo in your hand. Hold it up so everyone can see."

I hugged the headrest tightly as I took the dildo into my hand. Still squeezing the balls, I imagined I could feel them slowly sliding down the hot wet channel of my cunt. My mouth fell open and my breathing became ragged as I glanced at Johan again and saw him unzip and drag his hard cock out through the opening in his pants. He started stroking it and it got even bigger. I could hardly tear my eyes from it. God, it was so nice and big. I wanted it in my mouth. I wanted a mouthful of his hot cum to swallow.

"It's been a long time since I've had someone suck me off while I was driving. Suck my cock, baby."

My skin tingled and my hard clit pulsed. I licked around the inside of my dry mouth again.

"Keep trying to squeeze out the Ben Wahs. If you succeed, cram that dildo up your cunt and fuck it hard. I'll even let you cum."

Suddenly determined to try extra hard to expel the balls, I moaned softly and moved under his arm and brought my mouth down around his pulsing cock. I locked my lips around it and swabbed it with my now wet tongue. I sucked hard and moaned from deep in my chest as his cock slid deeper and deeper into my mouth. I squeezed and squeezed those fucking balls as I slid my mouth back up to the head of his cock and then forced it back down again.

"Yeah, baby. That's it. Fuck your mouth with my cock."

Taking a quick breath at the top of each lunge, I also squeezed down hard on the Ben Wahs. The combined effect of tightening my pussy and practically gagging on Johan's iron hard cock was insane. Over and over I sucked and licked as my head bobbed up and down. At the bottom of the next plunge down his rigid throbbing flesh, I swallowed hard and the head pushed into my throat. I moaned and tightened down more, feeling his hand come down on the back of my head. I was squeezing and squeezing and was sure I could feel the Ben Wahs getting closer and closer to the entrance to my pussy. Just a little further and I could ram the dildo into my cunt!

Johan pressed down and my eyes rolled up into my head as I felt his cock swelling and throbbing. He was about to cum! I squeezed tightly on the balls in my pussy and sucked harder. As he spoke he gripped the hair at the back of my head and my lips slid up his cock till all I held in my mouth was the head of his cock.

"Oohh, b… baby, gonn.. gonna cummm… don't sw… swallow… don't… ahhhhhhhOOOOOHHHHH!!!"

I trembled and moaned loudly as Johan erupted in my mouth. Hot cum shot into my mouth over and over, coating my tongue and pooling behind my bottom teeth. Johan's groans were music to my ears and I could feel my thighs trembling and my pussy twitching around the balls. By now my thighs were slick with my wetness and the car smelled of hot pussy. I tried one more time to dislodge the balls and I felt one drop out of me.

"Oohhhh," I moaned, feeling it dangle and swing back and forth on the string of latex connecting the two balls. I was in two minds as I sucked softly, enjoying the cum-coated head of Johan's cock in my mouth. It was delicious and so nasty to swirl it around with my tongue while keeping a nice tight seal. At the same time I almost whimpered when I realised I could hardly find the strength to keep squeezing and pushing at the remaining ball.

"Get it all baby, I'll help you up. Remember, don't swallow."

Johan's fingers tightened in my hair and slowly raised me as I sucked his cum into the back of my mouth, using my tongue and lips to clean him as I was raised back up to my knees by my hair. It hurts a bit when he does that, but it's so primal. It just makes me so wet.

Just as I got to my knees and wrapped my arm around the back of the headrest again, we bumped up the driveway of a7/11 and the other ball fell out of me and onto the seat. That was when Idid whimper. I hadn't realised we were off the highway and minutes from home.

"Awww," said Johan, noticing. "Poor baby. Not quite quick enough, were you?"

I slowly shook my head and pouted a little. My body was trembling with need. Swirling his warm creamy load in my mouth distracted me though. I love having a mouthful of hot cum, having proof of the pleasure I've given. By now most of it was over and under my tongue, but I couldn't help swallowing just a little when it again slid to the back of my mouth. It wasn't very much that I lost, and I just dipped my head forward to let it gather on my tongue again.

"C'mon, let's get an ice cream cone," he said after parking.

I shook my head harder and opened my eyes wide. Tipping my head back a little so I could talk, I opened my mouth and realised I wasn't going to be able to speak properly without losing some.

"Cag I wallow ig irst?"

"No. C'mon."

I closed my mouth and sighed through my nose. Johan got out of the car and I opened my door and meekly followed. God, this was insane. I quickened my step to catch up to him and he chuckled as he took my hand in his. We walked through the automatic doors into the store, and straight over to the ice cream bar. The guy behind the counter walked over and asked what we'd like. Johan thankfully ordered for both of us as I was in a daze. I couldn't exactly talk anyway. Not without spilling cum down my chin. We then moved over to the cash register to pay and Johan picked up four packets of a dozen condoms and said something that made me blush scarlet.

"Will four packets be enough, baby? There's a lot of guys at that party."

I almost swallowed so I could scream at him! I just shook my head in utter embarrassment and looked down at the floor. My face had never felt hotter. God knows what was going through the mind of the young guy behind the counter. He stuttered as he spoke.

"There's a j… jumbo pack of a hundred on the n… next shelf down."

"What a good idea," said Johan, chuckling. "She's going to be very busy tonight."

I almost died of embarrassment. I was trembling and my hand was gripping Johan's so hard, just to keep from falling to my knees. I glanced up at the cashier guy and he was about to put the huge packet of condoms into a paper bag.

"No bag," said Johan. Then turning to me he added, "you'll carry them, won't you, baby?"

Mechanically I reached out and took hold of them as the guy slid them across the counter to me. Then he handed Johan his change. Johan was holding both ice creams in one of his hands and he turned to me.

"All set?"

I nodded quickly at him and looked back down at the floor. I just wanted to get out of there. My pussy was dripping wet and my nipples were throbbing. My face was incredibly hot. It must have been so red.

We turned to leave and the guy bade us farewell. "Happy fucking!"

All I could hear was the young guy giggling and Johan laughing as he and I escaped through the automatic doors and into the night air.

He let go of my hand and opened my door. I picked up the Ben Wahs and dropped them in the center console then climbed into the car. Thankful I wasn't making a spectacle of myself anymore, I tossed the useless condom pack onto the floor and Johan passed me my ice cream before closing my door for me. He made his way around to his side and I watched him all the way. He hopped in apparently pleased with himself and I just sat there, with a mouthful of cum.

"Mmmmm… cum and chocolate ice cream, baby. Eat up!"

I almost giggled.

God, I think I'm going nuts.

I sucked ice cream into my mouth and shivered as I swallowed the mixture down. He was right. It was fucking yummy.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers
12