Shadow of a Doubt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From no where Emily felt hands grasp her upper arms and she was swung violently out of the spotlight into the crowd. There was an outcry from the crowd and supportive hands caught her before she fell. She glanced over her shoulder to see what had happened. Kitten was now dancing around Patrick, her moves sensuous and enticing. Emily glanced over and saw that Kitten's Mistress, Red, was looking on, her expression severe. Emily felt two strong hands grip her waist and steady her.

"Don't let her show you up." A voice whispered in her ear. She turned and saw one of the other men who was a friend of Patrick's. Emily took a deep breath and nodded once. She stepped forward, watching Kitten dance. She waited, judging when would be the best time to re-enter the circle. Patrick was watching Kitten, but he was no longer smiling. Red had circled around and met Emily. In her hand she held a leash and what Emily recognized as a riding crop. Emily wasn't sure she wanted to know what she intended to do with that.

"Shall we break this up?" She asked Emily with a cold smile.

Emily bowed her head, took a deep breath, and pirouetted back into the light. She reached for Kitten and began to twirl around and around with her until she felt Kitten begin to stumble from dizziness. She suddenly released Kitten with a not so gentle shove. Kitten fell to her knees, her sides heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Emily turned to Patrick as the song came to an end and sank gracefully to her knees. She bowed her head and extended her hands to him, the end of her leash resting across her upturned palms in offering. The crowd murmured in low tones as the entire club waited Patrick's reaction. He stood for a moment, delaying until the exact second of highest dramatic effect. Then he reached down took the leash from Emily's hand and drew her to her feet. Emily kept her eyes cast down, but her heart was bursting with excitement. The crowd burst into a spontaneous roar.

Patrick slipped one hand around Emily's waist and grasped the back of her head with the other, pulling her hard against him. His mouth came down on hers in a fiercely possessive kiss that made her knees tremble. She clung to him, parting her lips and meeting his tongue with her own. The applause and cheers around them increased and they drew apart, Patrick smiled proudly down at her. They turned as one and looked over to where Kitten was still kneeling on the floor. Red had snapped the leash onto her collar and now pulled her roughly to her feet. She pushed Kitten ahead of her and slapped the crop across her thinly clad behind as they walked away. Emily glanced at Patrick who only shook his head. The lights began to flash again and music started playing. The crowd flowed back onto the dance-floor gyrating enthusiastically around the two who stood gazing at each other.

"Come, pet." Patrick said. "Let's go home."

* * * * * * * *

Emily watched Patrick from the corner of her eye as they drove through the darkened streets. Her mind was full of questions, her body alive and tingling with electricity. Patrick reached over and rested his hand on her thigh. Emily shifted without thinking moving her legs apart slightly. The feeling of Patrick's fingers slowly rubbing in small circles was having more of an effect on Emily than if he had made a bolder advance. The teasing lightness of his touch sent chills and flashes of heat chasing though her veins. She ached for his touch.

Without looking at her Patrick took her hand and placed it on her own thigh, covering it with his own. He began to move their joined hands, stroking slowly down to Emily's knee and then up along her thigh, each time getting higher and closer. Emily wriggled her hips a bit, sitting farther forward on the seat.

"Lean your seat back, pet." Patrick said. Emily quickly reached down and pulled the lever that put the back of her seat down. She lay back wondering and anticipating what would happen next. Patrick put his hand back on the steering wheel not looking at Emily.

"Tell me...are your nipples hard?" Patrick asked in a low voice. Emily's hands crept slowly up over her ribs, parting the chains covering her breasts and pressed her palms over her nipples. She could feel how hard they were, how they tingled at the touch of her hands.

"Well?"

"Yes, Master." Emily answered breathlessly. "They are very hard."

"Pinch them." Patrick commanded. "Make them harder."

Emily pinched her nipples gently, rolling them between her middle fingers and thumbs. She closed her eyes enjoying the sensation.

"Harder...pull them hard...twist them..." Patrick listened to the gasp that escaped Emily as she did as she was told. Her breathing grew faster and she moaned softly. The light turned red ahead of them and Patrick stopped the car. He looked down at the woman beside him and watched for a moment. Then he gently took one of her hands and guided it down over her body, pressing it between her legs. Emily moaned louder her hips rising to their hands. He held her hand there, pressed firmly against her rocking hips. She continued to tease her nipple with her other hand, her moaning getting louder. The light turned green and Patrick removed his hand and put the car in motion.

"Stop." He said in a firm voice. Emily's eyes flew open and she looked at him feverishly. He knew she had been close and he smiled to himself. Here was her first lesson. All pleasure she would know from now on would be controlled by him. "Put your seat up."

Emily was struggling to catch her breath. Her face was flushed and her heart was racing. An aching need burned inside her, but she did as she was told. With shaking fingers she pulled the lever again and sat her seat upright.

"Are you alright?" Patrick asked.

"Y-yes, Master." Every nerve in her body was screaming in protest.

"You want to cum don't you?" Patrick glanced over in time to see Emily drop her head and take a shaky breath. "Answer me."

"Yes, M-Master." Emily whispered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes...I..." She swallowed and took in another deep breath. "I want to cum."

Patrick smiled and laid his hand on her thigh again. She jumped at his touch and he chuckled.

"I know, my pet." He said in a husky voice. "And you will. But only when I say."

He slid his hand up until he cupped her pussy through the lace and silk of her cat-suit and thong. Emily's head dropped forward and she groaned with need. Her hips bucked against him and he allowed it for a moment before putting his hand back on the steering wheel. Emily kept her head bowed, unable to speak. Her mind was centered on the sensations and emotions coursing through her body.

The rest of the drive was finished in silence. They pulled into the garage of Patrick's house and he quickly got out and walked to Emily's side of the car. He opened the door and reached inside to pull her out. The course for the rest of the evening had been set in his mind long ago, the only variable was if Emily would come this far. She had and now she was his.

Patrick stood looking at her for a moment, her eyes searching his for some clue as to what she should do next. He watched the tip of her tongue peek out and wet her bottom lip nervously and he lowered his mouth onto hers, his tongue chasing hers back inside. He pressed her against the side of the car, his body grinding into hers. She lifted her arms to circle around his shoulders, but he caught her hands and stretched them out to her sides. His knee pressed between her thighs and forced her legs apart. He ground his hips against hers catching the moan that came from deep in her throat. He trailed his lips along her cheek and whispered in her ear.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes." Emily gasped. Patrick pressed her harder against the car, his grip on her wrists tightening.

"Yes...what?"

"Yes, Master." Emily whispered quietly. Patrick crushed his lips down on hers kissing her fiercely, possessively. Then he drew back and smiled down at her.

"Good girl. Come with me." He wound her leash around his hand and tugged her along behind him. He led her through the darkened house taking her directly upstairs to his bedroom suite. The time for niceties and polite seduction was over. For months he had waited, cultivated, planned. Now was the time to lay claim to this woman he had wanted for so long. By the time this weekend was over she would belong to him body and soul.

In the bedroom Patrick left Emily standing in the center of the room while he turned on a bedside lamp. She looked around curiously, she had never been in this room before. From the things she had seen tonight it wasn't at all what she had expected. It was a simple bedroom. The bed looked cozy and inviting, there was a dresser against one wall, and a TV stand in one corner. A few pictures on the walls, but nothing out of the ordinary. She chuckled at her own wild imaginings. Where were the hand cuffs, the whips, the chains all of that sort of paraphernalia. Maybe it was all an act, a public persona that he enjoyed putting on.

Patrick watched her as he shrugged out of his coat. His upper arms flexed as he reached into the closet for a hanger. He knew what she was thinking and he relished the surprise he had in store for her. He turned to face her and unbuttoned his leather vest, slipping it from his shoulders and hanging it inside the closet as well. He noticed that her eyes were now focused on him, moving over the contours of his bare chest. The tip of her tongue peeked out and trailed over her lower lip. Patrick lifted his hand and crooked one finger at Emily and she instantly moved to his side looking up at him expectantly. Taking her hands in his he lay them flat against his chest. He fingers immediately began to caress and stroke his skin. He felt his body respond to her touch and knew that all of his restraint would be needed tonight. He intended to make her beg before he took his own satisfaction. He would see her writhe and scream with pleasure and then he would claim her as his own.

"You want me don't you." Patrick said in a low voice. He felt Emily's hands tremble, and she nodded. Patrick put a hand under her chin and forced her to look him in the eye. "Tell me."

"I..." Emily swallowed hard and took a deep breath. "I do."

"Do what, pet?" Patrick sank his hand into her hair and tugged her head back exposing her neck. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you." Emily whispered huskily. Patrick flicked his tongue over her neck from her collarbone to the base of her ear. Emily moaned and leaned against him.

"Do you want to please me?"

"Yesss...Master." Patrick chuckled low in his throat. She was learning.

"Do you want to belong to me?" Patrick drew the lobe of her ear into his mouth and sucked it gently. Her fingers flexed, the nails digging into his skin slightly. Patrick bit softly into her ear in response. He had definitely chosen well.

"Yes, Master." Emily moaned.

"Say it." Patrick demanded, pulling her away from him by her hair. Emily gasped and shut her eyes. Patrick parted the chains that covered one breast and found her hardened nipple pinching it hard enough to make Emily cry out. "Say it!"

"I want to belong to you!"

"Do you...?" Patrick mused his fingers caressing her nipple gently now. "Come with me."

He released her so quickly she nearly stumbled and led her by the leash to a door she hadn't noticed before. He looked at her for a moment and then opened the door and preceded her inside. Emily's eyes darted around the dimly lit room widening as she saw the décor. Here were the implements of Patrick's desire. Her mind boggled at the things she saw, unable to take it all in so quickly. There was another bed in this room, but far different from the one next door. It had thick posts at each corner. From each of these posts hung large metal rings. On another wall was a sort of tool display, but these were not the sort of tools that one would find in the common garage. Emily had only a second to register that some of them were meant purely for sexual purposes. Her skin flushed hot at the thought. Patrick turned her roughly and began to unbuckle the chained harness that she had worn all night. He tossed it aside and turned her back to face him.

"Now we shall see how much you wish to belong to me."

Patrick pushed her back against the wall lifting one of her arms and laying it straight out from her body. Emily watched him curiously then felt the cool clasp of something closing around her wrist. She looked and saw that her arm was secured to the wall by a metal band. Quickly Patrick secured the other arm and both of her ankles so that she was spread eagle against the wall and unable to do more than squirm a bit. He stood back and admired the sight of her bound this way. The way her position stretched the lace of her cat suit across her breasts, nearly flattening them. He tilted his head to one side contemplating. That would never do.

Walking over to the hanging assortment of implements he chose a long shiny dagger and turned back to her. Emily pulled at the cuffs watching him approach. A thrill of fear raced through her body twined with a rush of excitement. Patrick stood before her and rested the tip of the blade at the base of her throat.

"Do you trust me?"

Emily nodded silently, her eyes wide. Patrick trailed the blade lightly down between her breasts and over her stomach. He hummed to himself like an artist contemplating his work. Emily felt the blade trace the outline of the thong she wore and shivered violently. The light tickling touch ran back upwards and circled first one and then the other nipple. Emily closed her eyes listening to the blood rushing through her veins, feeling a throbbing between her thighs. Patrick dragged the knife around her side and stopped under her arm, Emily wasn't sure what he did but suddenly the blade was slicing through the thin lace of her cat suit opening a long gap across her chest exposing her breasts. Her eyes flew open to find Patrick staring at her intently. He tapped the flat side of the blade on one nipple and it hardened even more.

The knife dipped low along her hip and she felt the coolness of the blade against her skin as it slipped into the material. The tug of the knife passing through the lace brought a soft moan to Emily's lips. She felt an elastic snap as the blade severed the straps of her thong. Patrick set the dagger on the floor and bent on one knee in front of her. Grasping the delicate material in both of his hands he pulled, tearing it from her groin to the cut at her chest. The air against Emily's bare torso caused goose-bumps to rise over her entire body. Patrick continued to tear until she stood wearing only the high heeled boots and a few tatters of her cat suit around her arms.

Patrick stood back and let his gaze move slowly over Emily. He wondered if she knew just how beautiful she was this way. It was taking everything in him not to yank her from her bonds and take her right there on the floor. His eyes lingered low on her and he smiled moving close and pressing his hand against her smoothly shaved pussy.

"You're full of surprises, my pet." Emily moaned as he began to gently rub his hand over her sensitive skin. His fingers moved easily along her outer lips and slid into her with no resistance. "You're ready for me now aren't you?"

Emily pulled against her bonds, her body arching as Patrick slid another finger deep inside her moving them in a come here kind of motion. Her breath came in gasps and she felt as if she were being burned alive. Patrick removed his hand and chuckled at her cry of frustration.

"Not yet, pet. I'm not done exploring my new domain."

Patrick brought his fingers, still wet with Emily's juices, up and rubbed them across her lips. Then he pressed his lips against hers tasting her there, his tongue pressing into her mouth so that she could taste as well. His hands came up and caressed her breasts, kneading firmly, feeling them swell under his touch. He drew back and watched her face as his fingers closed over her nipples pinching hard, pulling them out and letting them snap back. Her head rolled to the side, eyes closed, chest heaving.

Patrick trailed his fingers down across her ribs grazing his nails over her skin. His nails left tiny white trails that turned a faint pink after a second. He reached around and cupped her ass in his hands, squeezing and molding the cheeks as he pressed his body against hers. Emily groaned, her head falling forward to rest against Patrick's shoulder. She strained to press against him, but her bonds prevented any movement. She was beyond thinking now, all she knew, all she wanted, was Patrick.

Patrick stepped away and walked over to a shelf along the wall of implements. He came back carrying a small dark bottle. Flipping the cap open he poured fragrant oil into his palm and set the bottle aside. Slowly he began to smooth the liquid over Emily's skin, along her arms, over her shoulders and down her chest and sides, avoiding only her still hardened nipples. He poured more oil into his hand when he needed it, moving down over her legs. Soon most of her body was glistening in the dim lighting of the room. Patrick admired her for a moment his head to one side thoughtfully.

"Hmm, something just isn't right here." He said quietly, almost to himself. "Your back is still in need of treatment and your position just makes it too difficult to reach. But I'm sure I can think of something...let me see..."

Patrick went back to the wall and glanced at Emily, deliberating dramatically. Emily watched him with fevered eyes. Every move he made, every word from his lips increased her desire for him. Patrick selected a thick black leather collar from the wall and a long leash to go with it. Emily felt her blood pulsing through her faster as he walked back to stand before her. He slipped the collar around her neck and fastened the buckle, hooking the leash to the ring in front. He jerked it upward lightly, causing Emily to look up at him.

"This is merely to ensure your obedience in the next few moments, pet." He said. "Nothing more binding, so don't get too excited."

Patrick unhooked the metal bands at her wrists and ankles and began to walk toward the bed, tugging her leash so that she followed. When he reached the side of the bed he tossed the leash across it and left Emily standing there while he walked around to the other side. They faced each other across the large bed, Emily dropping her gaze when their eyes met. Patrick smiled to himself pleased with how quickly she learned. There would come a time he would have to punish her in some way, but not perhaps on this night. Tonight was for his pleasure and through him Emily's. He took up the end of the leash and began to tug steadily. Emily put her hands on the bed then climbed up onto the mattress on her knees. Patrick threaded the leash through one of the big metal rings on a post at the foot of the bed and tied it so that Emily's head was pulled low. She rested her cheek against the mattress and waited, knowing that it would displease Patrick if she moved.

Emily could hear Patrick moving around the room, but he was out of her line of vision and she couldn't see what he was doing. She closed her eyes and tried to picture him, but she wasn't familiar enough with the room to know where he was. She sensed his return before he removed the boots from her feet and reached for one of her hands. He took both of her wrists in turn and secured them to her ankles with what felt like some sort of leather cuffs. He nudged her knees so that she spread them farther apart, then he moved away again. She heard a rustling of leather and a zip being released and felt a flush of anticipation. Her mind began to envision Patrick removing his clothing, and an image of him standing beside the bed with her bound in this vulnerable position flashed behind her eyes. She buried her face in the quilt to stifle a low moan.