Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at her unblinkingly as if challenging her to change her mind. Alex stared back and slightly inclined her head as she lifted her right brow at him. Rance never needed to explain himself, ever, to any of his bed partners, so he felt slightly stumped that his mate would actually ask him this. The truth was, she was right in thinking that he was not into candles and rose petals. In all of his dalliances, once he's done expending himself in a wolf bitch, he would simply walk away. There was no cuddling or pampered baths. It had been a simple bodily function for him before, a pleasurable way of relieving stress. His partners were cognizant of the fact that there were no emotions involved, just two bodies seeking a fleeting appeasement of an itch.

Callous as that may sound, that was reality for a Were: two Weres knew when there was a mating, and when there was...not. They were a highly sexed species and indulged often to avoid boredom setting in. Their long lives precluded them from attaching romantic feelings to each sexual encounter. The feral sides of their nature reacted to stimuli by instinct and the human side tamed it somewhat with reason and logic. There's no way that a human could fully grasp what Were life was unless they themselves changed, after being turned. That was the reason why Rance had never got involved with a human; they were just too delicate and emotional. The problem was how to explain it to his mate, who was human, for now anyway at least until the next full moon, when his sex-frenzied bite took effect.

"Well?" Alex prodded.

"What can I say," Rance smiled, "you bring out the romantic in me."

"You're so full of crap," she chuckled, "Why not just own up to it that you are a player?" she bantered, half serious and half in jest. "It's okay, I don't mind." Coyly she said, "after all I got to enjoy your expertise this night from all of your experience." She smiled mischievously at him. She hoped that making light of the great sex they had together would ease Rance's mind that she was not going to be a problem for him. I am not going to make him think that I would be a clingy one-night stand. I have pride after all. I will just act blasé about it.

Rance lost his smile and frowned at Alex. "What are you calling a one night stand? I told you that you're destined to be mine," he growled low in his throat, "no one will dispute that we are fully mated." Rance could clearly see that Alex was trying to distance herself from him already. He would not put up with such nonsense from his mate. He lightly grasped her chin and kissed her soft lips briefly. "Let me get this clear to you, babe. You are the first woman I have drawn a bath for, the first one I have lighted candles for, and the first and last one getting a personal pampering from me. As for where the candles and rose petals came from, I believe my staff anticipated the discovery and mating of my Alpha Regina." He drawled, pausing to give her a chance to digest what he had said.

I don't think I said "one night stand" out loud....Wait, Alpha Regina? What does he mean? Who's "Regina"? Was his staff expecting him to bring another woman in here? She thought uneasily.

Seeing her confusion, Rance exited the tub, picked her up and enfolded her in one of the towels. He slung one around his shoulder, knowing it was time to talk to his little human about their mating. He walked back into the bedroom with her in his arms.

"Alpha Regina? What do you mean Rance?" she asked him cautiously looking straight into his gorgeous eyes.

"As I've told you in the beginning, I am the Alpha Rex of the North American Pack." Rance informed her watchfully as he put her down and slowly rubbed her body dry with the towel. "I am a shapeshifter -- a wolf shifter," he looked her in the eyes warily. "I am the ruling leader and you, my dear, are my destined mate; the Alpha Regina to my Alpha Rex. When I bit you, I was putting my mark on you. Claiming you for my mate. There will be no ot-"

"Wait! Wait!" Alex interrupted Rance with hands raised. "Are you telling me that you -, that we -, what in the hell are you telling me?!" she stammered, as she put both hands on her head. She tried to pull away from Rance and put space between them but he held her securely in his embrace.

"Alpha? Like in top dog?" She looked up in his glittering emerald eyes and saw him wince.

"Babe, I'm a wolf not a dog. But yes, I am the top wolf all over North America. And because you are mated to me, you are the top female bitch." He replied calmly.

"Shifter, mated," she mumbled to herself, "....bitch?!" Then she remembered her recurring dreams and the last bizarre one. Could it be that she was just dreaming again?

"Ow!" Alex yelped, as Rance lightly pinched her arm. "What did you do that for?"

"To show you that you're not dreaming little one." He smiled down at her, pleased at himself. She stared, stupefied, at him. How could he know what she was thinking?

"Did you just read my mind?" she cried incredulously. This was not the first time the he seemed to have responded directly to her thoughts. Nobody can be that good at reading her, even Pam who had known her for years could not boast that distinction.

Rance sighed, "Since I believe honesty is the best foundation for any relationship, then yes, I did." Rance replied evenly. "I can read your mind, and later on you will be able to do the same to me. You will be able to sense me as I do you. You and I can communicate mentally, now that we have mated." He explained. He looked deeply into her eyes, willing her to believe his incredible revelation.

"I have waited for you for so long, my sweet. You cannot deny the explosive attraction we have, or the feelings of completion and rightness when we are together. You are a gift to me from the goddess Luna, and as such, I will treasure you and devote my life to pleasuring you and making you happy. You hold my heart. You share my soul. You Alex, are my life and I will die protecting you." He declared feelingly as raw emotions surged through him. Never in his life had he thought that he would feel such overwhelming need to protect, love, and cherish. He did not know that something vital was missing in his life until he found her -- Alex- the other half of his heart. He traced her face with his burning gaze and tried to sense where her sentiments lay. Would she accept or deny him?

"Rance," she hesitatingly lifted her hands to frame his face, her mind in turmoil. "You have to understand that this is a lot to take in. I cannot even wrap my head around your declaration of being a shifter." She sighed. "Okay, deep inside I believe that you guys could exist, but you can also be just a delusional person who thinks he can shift into a wolf." She covered Rance mouth with her fingers when he attempted to speak. "No. Let me finish." She untangled herself from Rance, wrapped herself in the towel, and sat at the edge of the bed with arms folded demurely on her thighs. She needed a clear mind, and having him touching her did not help at all.

"I don't know what you did to me, why I felt compelled to come up here, nor do I understand why I believe you when you say you're a wolf shifter." She paused, took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts together. "This intensity of feelings I feel for you should be frightening me, but oddly enough, I do not fear you at all." She looked up at Rance, imploring him to see her side. "Did you know that I crashed your party and was not invited? How crazy is that? I did not even want to come here. I am so confused and stressed right now."

Rance slowly kneeled in front of Alex and took her hands. He gently lifted each to his lips and tenderly kissed each knuckle. Once he was done, he turned her hands over and kissed lingeringly each center while looking at her beautiful grey eyes. He then entwined their fingers together. "Please forgive me for compelling you up here. I sensed you near, and I was acting out of instinct because I was so inflamed by you that I could not think straight." He cupped her face with his right hand and said, "You being here at the party were no accident, it was fate. We are destined to be mates; we were born to belong to each other. The circumstances that brought you here were designed to bring us together." Rance rose up, lovingly pulled Alex into his arms, and delicately kissed her swollen lips. He lightly captured her bottom lip and gently sucked it, while gazing ardently into her eyes.

"We are one my dear Alexandra, you and I cannot be separated." He whispered in her mind. Rance saw Alex eyes widen in astonishment. "Your joy will be my joy; your pain will be my pain. My soul and your soul are united together as one. Neither can live happily without the other." He continued as his adept lips trailed kisses on her cheeks, across her jaw and finally captured her lips as a cry of pleasure escaped her.

Alex was dumbfounded when she heard Rance speak in her mind. All of these revelations were confounding her brain that she could not think clearly at all, in addition to the bombardment of the emotions rolling over her from Rance's declaration. Punch-drunk and dazed, she felt like she was being tossed to and fro, whirling about without any direction, completely at the mercy of the fickleness of fate. Clearly Rance considered their mating a fait accompli.

"Rance.....," she murmured. "We need to talk more about this," she said, attempting once more to slow him down from his focused seduction.

"Later, Alex, I promise we will talk....later. Let our bodies do the talking for what's left of the night," he huskily said. "I need to be inside you again. Your body is crying out for my possession. I can smell your heavenly aroma, Alex. It's driving me crazy," he rumbled. "Let me satisfy you, love you...... worship your body with mine," he seductively purred in her ear, "say yes my love, and I will fulfill all of your desires." Alex barely had time to nod her head in assent when Rance licked and sucked his mate mark on her neck.

Alex was lost once again to the fervent pleasure coursing through her body. She felt electrified as nerve endings on her clit and pussy pulsed in tandem with Rance's sucking her neck. Before long, arousal painfully enveloped her. The carnal pictures Rance was sending through their mental link helped to push her body to overdrive. Sexual heat was pouring out of her as her hands restlessly roamed his body. She mapped each sculpted muscle in his back, then slipped her left hand to his well-formed pectorals and slowly dragged it to his packed abdomen, and finally to his well-endowed rod. He groaned as she slowly brushed her fingers from the root to its mushroomed crown. Rance was on fire as his mate relearned his body. Her innocence and hesitant touch was a potent aphrodisiac to his libido. He cupped her jaw and skillfully captured her mouth under his. Rasping her tongue with his, he encouraged her to suckle him. He thrust and parried with her, sucking and capturing her tongue in his mouth. His demanding lips blazed kisses on her face and neck. He pressed greedy licks and nips on the upper slopes of her breasts, leisurely unraveling her from the towel.

Alex was swept away in Rance's passion. Once he started hungrily nipping at her breasts, she let go of his shaft and clung to him. Rance gathered her in his embrace and laid them both on the center of the bed. "You are so beautiful in your arousal Alex." He rasped, "Your face glows with radiant allure, your seductive eyes beckon me to sup on your exquisite body." He paused. "Your scent drives me wild with need to possess you." He lay on her side and softly dragged his teeth on her areola as Alex quietly panted from the sensation and his seductive words.

"Rance, please don't tease me," she begged, grasping the back of his head and pushing his mouth on her nubs.

"As you wish, Alex." He murmured mentally.

He surrounded her right nipple with his wonderful mouth. The wet heat and insistent sucking was hedonistically intense that she softly keened in pleasure. "Yes, oh Rance. Please suck on me harder!"

Rance's big hands squeezed and kneaded the opulent globes together and alternately sucked and laved each nipple. "So sweet and delicious," he softly murmured. "I cannot wait to have them filled with milk to feast on. Such succulent breasts will look magnificent engorged and dripping with nourishment for our young," he continued.

He traced her luscious body. His hot calloused hands circled her waist and grabbed the globes of her butt. He squeezed and pulled apart her cheeks. "Hmmm, I love the fullness of your ass, and the sexiness of your hips. You are so beautiful Alex." Rance murmured against her breasts as he licked and nipped. One of his hands travelled to her mound and rubbed gently at her labia. He spread her wetness on her vulva and rimmed her opening. He strummed her heat with his fingers and slowly inserted his middle finger into her center. She gasped at the delicious intrusion. He cupped her and slowly spread her labial lips as he palpitated tenderly the finger inside her. His thumb found and rubbed her nubbin. She groaned aloud as her nails scored his back.

She trembled uncontrollably as her inflamed body hummed in ecstasy. He was killing her with pleasure! She could not stand it anymore. "Rance, Rance, oh please. Finish me," she whimpered in agonized sensuality.

He rubbed his cock on her hip, took hold of her right hand and wrapped it around his hardness. "Touch me, my dear Alex. Brand me with your heat." He showed her how to hold him and slowly make her stroke him with her hand. He was so hard and hot, like heated steel wrapped in velvet. Her hand could barely wrap around his sex! "So good, Alex. My sweet mate," he groaned. His glittering eyes captured hers as he pushed her thighs apart and settled between them. "Rub your pussy with my cock, Alex. Make me wet with your juice," he gruffly demanded. Alex blissfully complied. She rubbed him along her saturated slit and dipped his cockhead on her clitoris. She moaned in ecstatic delight. He disengaged her hand and continued to rub himself on her, sawing back and forth on her sensitive vulva. His tool split her lips apart and uncovered the hood on her clit. He continuously rubbed the mushroom head on her sensitized clit.

"Now Rance, put it in me now!" she exclaimed as the waves of pleasure built up in her. She was on the brink of release and wanted Rance to be inside her when it happened. She grasped his buttocks and tried to push him in her. He chuckled huskily. "Ride it, my sweet. Just let go." He strongly sucked his claim mark and feverishly rubbed his cock on her. "Come for me now!" The waves of intense carnality rolled over her and she exploded in a gratifying release. She shrieked loudly, body in spasms, eyes rolling to the back of her head, helpless in the grip of her sexual zenith.

Rance held back from burying himself in her passage. Once she calmed, he called her attention. "Alexandra, look at me," he quietly urged. Alex slowly focused her sated gaze on him. He fleetingly but tenderly kissed her parted lips. "I, Rance de Montfort, Alpha Rex of the North American Wolf pack claim you, Alexandra Grant, as my destined mate from this day forward. My heart, my soul, and everything within me belong to you. You are my treasure and my comfort. I am your strength and bulwark." Tears slowly trickled from Alex's eyes at his pronouncement. He slowly inched his erection into her quivering channel, gradually conquering the sheath that kept on pulsing in welcome to his cock. Once he bottomed out and the head kissed her cervix, he leaned into her and nuzzled her mark.

The pleasure that zinged between the lovers was absolute as Rance opened his mind to Alex and shared the feelings inundating him. He lifted his head and seized her lips. He feasted on her as he mimicked the sex act orally, plunging his tongue in and out of her sucking mouth. Alex groaned and moaned from the unending wondrous sensation engulfing her and Rance.

Finally, Rance lifted his head and with eyes connected, he entwined their fingers and put them to the side of her head. "Do you accept me as your mate, Alex?" He prodded. "I- I," she gulped, not knowing what to say to Rance. Seeing her indecision, he slowly rocked in and out of her cavern shallowly. "Say yes," he whispered in her ears. Gradually he built up speed as he surged in her heat. Alex hips bucked in sync with his rhythm. As the feeling built and built, Rance suddenly stopped. Alex's legs went around his waist as she squirmed and gyrated to make him move. He pinned her hips on the bed and growled low in his chest. "More!" she sobbed. "Am I your mate Alex? Do you accept me as your destiny?" he implacably demanded. He ignored her pleas to move and sobbed entreaty to let her climax. He whispered to her mentally as she continued to whimper in frustration, kissing all over her face. "Say yes Alex. Say you are mine. My mate." He paused. "And I am yours...forever," he avowed.

A dam seemed to burst inside of Alex's heart with Rance's declaration. She cried, "Yes, Rance,yes! I am your mate and you are mine." Joy shone in his mesmerizing eyes and a huge grin split his lips. He kissed her mouth voraciously as he greedily lapped on her lips. His hips steadily surged in and out of her, rasping the walls of her passage. Her ripening sheath wept abundantly, saturating the sensitized folds and tissues of her vagina, drenching his pistoning rod. They greedily cleaved to each other as their pace increased until he was ramming himself in her grasping wetness. The slap of flesh against flesh cut through the silent room, punctuated by animalistic grunts and groans from the amorously locked couple. The brewing storm of ecstatic sensation steadily built, as they strove to reach the culmination of their desire. Both cried out in rapture as they simultaneously shattered in blissful pleasure. Her convulsing pussy milked his staff of his seed until her womb overflowed. Their panting calmed and Rance muttered endearments flowed like cleansing water after their frenzied coupling.

Rance held her securely as he shifted and lay on his back, not disengaging his cock from her pussy. He rubbed and caressed her back and ass, gentling her ravaged body. "Sleep," he spoke softly as he kissed her forehead and nuzzled her hair. He heard her breathing deepen and slow as she finally succumbed to slumber.

******

Not wanting to wake his resting mate, Rance quietly closed the door to his suite. It was already past noon and there was pack business that needed to be addressed. Much as he would have loved to stay in bed and make her scream in pleasure over and over again, he could no longer ignore his duties. Besides, she looked perfect lying in his bed. He will just get the business taken care of and then return to Alex. Besides, the Council and the Alphas had been patient enough.

As usual, the twins Luc and Troy, stood guard at his door. Upon seeing him, they respectfully bowed their heads to their Alpha.

"Congratulations, Alpha Rex, on your mating," said Luc formally.

"May your joining be fruitful and be blessed by the Goddess Luna," added Troy.

Rance warmly acknowledged his Betas greetings and thanked them. He was aware that the news of his mating would have spread fast at the party. After all, that was the whole objective of the shindig anyway. Reluctant as he may have been to acknowledge it, he owed the Council a heap of thanks.

It was markedly silent at the mansion. Rance found this a little puzzling since his single wolves usually congregated downstairs at the recreation area or down in the basement in the exercise room when they were not on duty. They were a boisterous and rowdy crowd, so this stillness was very unusual.