Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open up, Alex, and let me in."

Instead of doing what he asked, she flicked her tongue on his staff. Liking the taste, she lightly grasped it and hungrily tongued his cock. She traced the angry veins that ran down his thick shaft. Reaching the mushroomed tip, she flicked it around and around, lapping at the essence that continue to trickle out of the eye.

"Suck it," Rance demanded, his eyes slitted and growling in arousal as her lips closed over the top of his cock.

Alex had a hard time fitting him inside her small mouth. He was huge normally; half shifted he was titanic. Wrapping her lips partially on his cock's tip, she sucked gently while rubbing the underside of his cock with her tongue. Holding the shaft with both hands, she massaged up and down and was rewarded with a spurt of more precum.

"More...you can take more." He moved his hip as Alex opened her jaw more. He was too massive to fit all in her mouth. So he pushed in and out shallowly, not wanting to choke her. The wet heat and the constant sucking of her mouth was pure heaven to Rance. He felt the tingling of the oncoming orgasm from his toes down to his spine. Pulling away, he kneed her legs apart to make room for his bulk. Pointing the bulbous tip down, he centered it on her opening. Nuzzling the lips with his cock and sliding it in her wetness, he tested her readiness. With bated breath, he notched the head and slowly pushed in. His knob looked shockingly big as it inexorably invaded her wet sheath. He pushed her legs up and outward, pushing her pussy and butt up for better penetration.

"Unnggh... It's too big...You'll tear me open," Alex panted, helpless beneath him.

"Take more, Alex. Take all of me," he grunted back. He moved his hips slowly out then in. Pushing more and more of his meaty cock in her hole. Sweat dripped freely, as he restrained himself. He kept to a leisurely pace, waiting for her cunt walls to adjust to his massive girth and length. Pain and pleasure mingled in equal amounts as his tool opened her up. He was relentless and determined to feed all of his length in her tiny body. Her wetness and his lubrication helped to ease some of the discomfort. Forcing herself to relax, she felt Rance making headway in invading her spasming channel. Finally his cockhead kissed the opening of her womb. Looking down, she could see that still a couple of inches of his shaft remained outside her body. "Hold your legs open for me," Rance suddenly ordered. Obeying him automatically, she pulled her bent legs close to her breast and looked down where they were joined together.

"So beautiful..." he pumped in and out of her, flicking her clit now and then with the back of one claw. "Wet...tight.... and hungry for my cock...just the way I want it." he rasped.

"You're perfect...my love," he panted as he stared at her flushed face.

"Rance, oh God! Hold me, take me hard....make me yours!"

"You...are...mine! No one...else's!" He punctuated each word with deep thrust, impaling her powerfully with his phallus.

His thrusting cock tunneled in and out of her, dragging the flesh in and out below her vulva. Her clitoris stuck out of its protected hood as it engorged with blood in her excitement. His rod glistened as it was saturated with the amount of lubrication her pussy produced. Her vaginal walls grasped and squeeze at him constantly, grasping his cock as he pulled out and squeezing as he pushed in. She moaned in tandem to his thrusts. At the end of his control, he started to thrust harder...deeper.

"Aaaahhh, yes. Yes! Harder. Please!" She urged him as he started to piston his hips. The constant friction on her clit threw her to an explosive climax as she started to keen in ecstasy.

Adjusting his position a bit, Rance rammed harder and faster, scraping her g-spot incessantly. Alex's eyes rolled to the back of her head as unremitting pleasure crashed through her. She gushed ejaculate into Rance's groin.

"I adore you, Alex... You drive me crazy..." he huffed. He sped up more until he was virtually pounding her on the bed. Her breasts jiggled crazily with Rance hunched over her, driving himself deep over and over, again and again. Finally, he stiffened and his cock knotted in her vagina as he spewed loads of his sperm inside his mate. He jerked with each jet of seed, as he emptied himself until she overflowed with it. Still connected, he pushed her legs down and rolled them to their sides. Licking and nibbling on parts that he could reach, he gently rubbed her back with his paws. Looking up at Rance with a sated air, Alex asked, "When can you change back?"

"After the knot dies down, then I can shift back." He pulled her closer to him and lifted her leg over his hip to anchor her closer.

"Hmmm.... I love the feel of your fur. It's so soft," Alex said dreamily as she nuzzled her cheeks on his muscled chest.

"And do you love my cock when I'm in this form?" he teased.

With a provocative smile she looked at his face, "You know I do, if it doesn't kill me first," she said impishly.

Looking seriously at her, he earnestly and tenderly held her gaze, "I love you, Alex." Locking his emerald eyes with her brown ones, he hesitantly asked, "Do you love me at all, little one?"

Seeing uncertainty in Rance's eyes brought tears to her own. She could not believe such an incredible guy like him loved her, but he did! Humbled and exultant, she heartily nodded her head.

"I do, Rance. I love you too." She whispered misty eyed. She kissed his cheeks gently and nuzzled him affectionately. Closing her eyes, she wallowed in the comfort and love in his arms, aware of his quiet elation through their bond.

"Rest for a while, Alex. We are by no means done making love yet. We have just begun." With a leer, he said, "We have to make up for the time we're apart." Alex shivered in delight at the promise in Rance's voice. Bring it on! she thought in anticipation.

******

Stretching languidly, Alex luxuriated in the silky feel of the sheets beneath her and the warm cocoon of the velvety comforter that covered her. With her eyes closed, she recalled events of the past night and smiled at the memory of how insatiable they both were for each other, and how they finally declared their love for one another. She expected to be sore and hurting from the excess of the night. Surprisingly, she felt better than good. A shifter's constitution totally rocks! Not feeling Rance in the bed with her, she opened her eyes to the bright room with a slight smile. Curious as to why Rance was absent, she ran her eyes around the room looking for her mate. Hearing the brush of fabrics in the walk-in closet, she figured Rance must have gotten up earlier and getting ready for the day. She was not in any hurry to get up since Maddy, her office receptionist, would open the garage for her this morning. Besides, she was not expected to be in until after lunch. Wallowing in bed on work days was a new experience for her, so she enjoyed the laziness of it all.

Rance walked into the room dressed in navy blue dress shirt with its top button undone. A dark designer suit jacket dangled in one of his hands. Seeing she was awake, his face lit up with a devastating smile that made her pussy convulse in reaction. Sheesh! She was becoming a nympho. With all the action, heart and body, that she got yesterday, she should have dried up, but no, she was getting wetter as Rance quietly stalked to the bed.

Bending down, Rance braced one hand beside her hip and gave her a hungry kiss. "Would you like me to have breakfast brought up here?" he asked after totally scrambling her thoughts with his wicked mouth and tongue. "I need to meet up early with Damian and my Betas to get ready for the meeting with the Alphas today. You can join me once you're ready if you want. Unless you have other plans today?"

He ran an appreciative eye at her inert form. She looked good in his bed. Her red hair spread gloriously on his pillows and her voluptuous body tempted him to throw the comforter away to bare her bountiful treasures. He could not get enough of his mate. He cock was so fucking hard it was difficult to not give in to his basest desire, and the overpowering smell of her arousal was not helping in the least. Eyes smoldering with lust, Rance straightened and adjusted himself to keep his cock from getting strangled by the tight fit of his trousers. Suppressing her mirth at his predicament, Alex bit her lips and slid to the edge of the bed. Clutching the loose sheet over her breasts, she brushed her wild hair away from her face. "I'll just come down for breakfast. I know where the dining room is anyway, is that where they serve breakfast or do they serve it somewhere else?"

She watched as Rance shrugged the suit jacket on. "About that, yes they serve it in the dining room but I need to warn you that most of the single 'pups' eat at the Alphas' table, so there would be a number of wolves down there." Meeting her eye, he assessed her reaction to his words. "You don't need to meet them now if you don't want to."

"No it's fine. I'm bound to meet them all anyway, why not now? It's just breakfast," she shrugged nonchalantly and stood up dragging the sheet with her to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a quick shower and I'll be down shortly. I need to go to the garage later today, so I'll join you after breakfast." Poking her head back in the bedroom, she asked, "Where should I meet you?"

"I'm expecting two of my Alpha friends this morning and they will be here soon so I'll be in my office by the time you're done with breakfast," he replied. Walking up to her, he stole another scorching kiss, "I'll see you then, babe."

******

After taking a quick shower, she remembered that the only clothes she had with her were already soiled. Going into the walk-in closet, she figured she'd just borrow more of Rance's shirts and boxers. It was a complete surprise to her to see an array of new fancy dresses in her size hanging next to his suits. Poking around more, she discovered that there were also a number of women's shirts, blouses, jeans, skirts underwear and shoes in her size too. She smiled in appreciation of how Rance anticipated her needs. Inspecting the different underwear, she didn't know if she should laugh or blush -- they were all skimpy and made of laces and ribbons. They were more designed to seduce than her normal everyday simple cotton underwear. Shrugging to herself, she donned a red bra and thong set, and then put on a simple blouse and jeans. Finding a pair of comfortable looking sandals, she slipped them on and proceeded to brush her hair until it partially dried. Deciding she was as ready as she would ever be, she left the suite in search of breakfast.

Descending the main staircase, she hurried in the direction of breakfast by following her nose. The smell of bacon and pancakes made her salivate. Her stomach was grumbling in complaint and she badly needed her morning coffee. Making a beeline for the dining room, she swept cursory glances at the different rooms she passed, not taking the time to explore or admire any of it. Hearing the clinks of cutlery and rumbles of conversation, she steeled herself as she casually strolled into the dining room.

All conversation ceased as everyone looked her way. "Good morning." She greeted the room at large with a friendly smile. Not waiting for anyone to answer back she moved forward, seeing that the sideboard groaned with piles of food, she headed for it. She heard some muttered good mornings in reply, but most remained quiet. Making herself a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and French toast, she poured herself a cup of coffee then settled in one of the empty plush chairs around the massive dining table. Looking around, she noticed that everyone was quietly staring at her, confoundedly.

"Everything okay?" she asked with brows raised. They nodded their heads collectively but still wore bemused expressions on their faces. No one actually picked their forks up to eat. Mentally shaking her head at their curious reaction, she took several bites of her food. A little rattled at the attention she was getting, she looked up and said in a firm voice, "Eat up everybody or I'll think there is something wrong." Immediately everyone on the table rushed to do her bidding, picking up their forks and shoving their food in their mouth, chewing fast.

Alex, what have you done now? Rance suddenly asked, startling her so much so that she jumped in her seat.

Nothing. Sheesh, why would you think that I did something differently? I'm eating my breakfast with the pack here in the dining room, she replied with irritation. Alex almost spilled her coffee in her lap when he used his mental hocus-pocus earlier.

Because I felt the surge of your Alpha power just now. You may not know it yet, but you and I are connected and every time either of us use our power, the other will feel it. So what did you do?

Scanning the pups around her, she was horrified that she may have inadvertently commanded them to eat. Watching intently, she noticed that their movements were a little jerky and panic was clearly evident on the younger ones' faces.

Uh uhm, ah Rance, I just told everyone to start eating. They were all staring at me so I .... She trailed off when she heard Rance laughing through their bond. What do I do now? And stop laughing at me!

It's just hilarious, he paused and tried to compose himself. Serves them right anyway for making you uncomfortable.

You know you are not helping me at all. Tell me how to stop this, she urgently bid him.

Just speak the word and use your Alpha voice, Rance replied with a hint of a smile in his tone.

What Alpha voice?! I have an "Alpha Voice"? I didn't know I was doing anything differently. She was getting frustrated, it was her first day and she was giving the young pups a bad impression of her.

Calm down, Alex. Look inside yourself and grab hold of the power that's in you. Focus and speak the words as you will it to happen. Trust me, it's not that complicated.

Okay. She breathed in and focused inside her, feeling a simmering of power just under her skin, she grab a hold of it and pushed her will to subdue it, she then opened her mouth, "Everyone stop eating."

The cessation of movements left the dining room eerily quiet. Jumping in she swiftly apologized to them, "I'm sorry if I forced you all to do my bidding. I was totally unaware that I used my Alpha power on you all." She was flushed with embarrassment, but bravely pressed on, "I'm new to this shi.... erm, stuff, so pardon me if I keep making mistakes now and then."

Some of the younger pups start giggling upon hearing their Regina apologize and almost curse at the same time. It broke the tension around the room and smiles split the faces around the huge table.

"We were just surprised that you came down for breakfast," one of the male pups hastened to explain.

"Yeah. That's why we were all staring at you," another pup butted in. "Then you sat there," he pointed at where she sat, "instead of the Alpha's seat," he pointed at the empty chairs at the head of the table.

"Does it really matter to you all where I sit?" She asked them, wanting to know what they really thought.

Everyone shook their head and cast their eyes down when she looked at them one by one.

"It's settled then. When I'm by myself and join you, I sit wherever I want. But when your Alpha is with me I will sit with him at the head of the table. Go on and enjoy your meal." This time she was careful not to use her Alpha voice, now that she knew the difference.

Starting on her own meal she smiled encouragingly at the ones who dared to meet her eyes. One by one they picked up their forks and resumed their meal. Slowly, the conversation around her restarted as the pups began to talk freely with each other. Some still cast curious glances her way but no one ventured to engage her in a conversation. Ignoring everyone around her, she concentrated on appeasing her stomach. She planned to meet up with Rance and discuss ideas to catch the crazy shifters who were menacing them. Finishing her coffee, she stood up and picked up her plate and cup in preparation to taking it in the kitchen. A screeching of several chairs being pushed back alerted her of some pups standing up. Stopping in her tracks, she threw them a questioning glance.

"We'll take that from here Regina," several of them offered. The tallest of them came and lightly grasped the dirty plate and cup she was holding.

"No, it's fine. I can do it myself. There's no need for you to bother," she awkwardly replied.

"It's our pleasure to serve you," the tall boy insisted. Reluctantly she let go of it. She did not want to start a tug of war after all.

"Thank you, -?" she smiled at the boy standing by her.

"Daniel, my Regina," he answered, "and you're very welcome." He smiled winsomely at her upturned face.

"Oookay," she said in a slightly sing-song voice. "I'll be seeing you around then. Have a good one." She had barely exited the room when she heard the explosion of conversation start.

"Wow she's powerful," one loud voice piped in.

"And did you see her vivid red hair?" another chirped out.

"She's quite tiny..." a female voice drifted off.

Alex left them to their discussion. She was not bothered much since everyone was entitled to their own opinion. Once they get to know her better they'd find out that her size would not hinder her from performing her duties as their Regina. After all, big things can come in small packages. She whistled as she strode to Rance's office.

******

Finding Rance's office was easy; she simply followed her nose. Rance's distinct scent called to her feral side, her wolf actually helped tracked the whereabouts of their mate. With a satisfied huff, she briefly knocked and turned the knob to enter.

Rance was smiling as she entered. She knew that he was aware of her presence even before she stepped foot in the room. Their bond was stronger, now that she willingly accepted her fate and openly acknowledged her love for him. Meeting her halfway, Rance gathered her closely in his arms and kissed her briefly on the lips. Inhaling him, she basked in the feeling of security his arms afforded her. Lifting his head, Rance gazed lingeringly at her lips, and just as he was about to feast on them again, throats clearing made him aware that they were not alone. His friends Annawon and Dominic stood patiently in the room with them. With his bulk concealing the rest of the room from Alex, he was not surprised that she was unaware of their audience. Turning around, he loosely kept his arm around his mate.

"Alex, I want you to meet my friends. This is Annawon, the Supreme Alpha of the Bear Clan." He nodded to a giant of a man. He was even taller than Rance, and massive in size. His brown eyes twinkled appreciatively. It was clear that he had Native American ancestry, with his high cheekbones, slightly broad forehead and a blade of a nose. Annawon's long black hair was braided in the back of his head and tied with leather strips. He was wearing a light sports jacket, blue buttoned down shirt, and a pair of loose jeans paired with a battered looking boots. His lips curved in a smile as he nodded and extended his hand to her. Taking it, she was completely taken by surprise when he unceremoniously hauled her into his arms, chuckling at her flustered face. Oh God, a "bear hug," Alex thought to herself.

Rance growled, but Annawon only guffawed aloud. Setting her back, he held both of Alex's hands in one of his, "I'm honored to meet you, Alex. It's about time that my friend here found his Regina. Luna has truly blessed you with a beautiful mate, Rance." Rance took Alex's hands and briefly scowled at his friend. Annawon raised both hands as if in surrender and continued to grin at him. Shaking his head, Rance turned to Dominic who quietly watched.