Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their tongues thrust and parried, eating each other's mouth with such hunger that their teeth sometimes clicked together. He pushed himself inside her mouth. She suckled at his tongue like a mini cock. His groan reverberated between them. Alex dug her fingers at Rance's back as she clawed in mounting excitement. She wanted to feel his invasion of her body, every orifice surrendered to her mate.

Scenting her intense arousal, Rance pushed her legs open with his knee. He then settled between her graceful thighs. He let his huge shaft saw through her labial lips and bumped at her clitoral hood. "You are so beautiful!" he rasped, his emerald gaze locked with her lust-fogged eyes. Moaning as the ridge of his crown rubbed her clitoris, Alex planted her feet flat on the blanket and pushed her hips to keep the pressure on it. Crooning in her ear, Rance used two fingers to push the hood back and expose her clit. He dipped those same digits down her slit and briskly finger fucked her.

"Yes!" Alex cried, and wrapped her legs around his waist. Her head rolled to and fro as she chased after that elusive orgasm. Closing her eyes tightly, she squeezed Rance hard with her arms and legs. The blissful sensations coursing through her body was pushing her rapidly towards her goal.

"More...more..." she panted. Her limbs were shaking as she hovered at the edge of an explosive climax. Biting hard on Rance's shoulder, she grabbed his wrist and stopped his sawing fingers.

"Stop!" she remonstrated. "I want you inside me," she feebly uttered. "Not your finger...I want your cock pounding me. I want you sheathed deep within me. I need you connected to me in the most intimate way." She met his burning gaze unflinchingly.

With her hand, she grasped his tumescent cock, palming it and stroking it for a couple of heartbeats. Keeping their gazes locked, she notched him at her opening. Then, with a blissful smile, she wrapped her arms around his shoulder and ordered, "Now, Rance!"

With a grunt, Rance pushed in all the way. He did not stop until the top of his cockhead kissed her cervix. Sealing her mouth with his, he proceeded to pound into her as she demanded. Rance braced his knee on the ground and hammered relentlessly at his mate's willing body. The shared groans and moans of their connected mouths were muffled. He drilled his cock into her. In and out he plunged his thickness in her deliciously wet pussy. Her juices kept them well lubricated, as he angled his hip to rub insistently on her g-spot.

She shattered in his arms. Alex pulled her mouth away and keened aloud. He did not relent in his pace. He pushed his torso up and watched his ruddy cock imbed itself repeatedly in her receptive pussy. Alex could not count how many orgasms she'd had already; they washed over her in a continuous stream. When Rance slung her legs over his shoulders and hunched his hips as he drilled her, the most explosive orgasm yet carried her away. She vaguely felt Rance's knot grow and heard his muffled roar as he jetted mightily inside her. Shuddering as his seed splashed in powerful spurts filling up her hungry pussy. Each pulse of his ejaculate triggered her vaginal walls to contract on his huge cock, making Rance groan in ecstatic pleasure.

Resting his weight on his arms and legs so as not to crush his mate, Rance continued to rain kisses along her neck and jaw.

After several moments, Alex stirred from her orgasm-induced stupor. She blinked, lifted her head to kiss Rance on his stubbly cheek. He was still locked up tight in her shuddering channel, as mini-climaxes assailed her vaginal walls. Running her hands on her mate's muscled back, she savored the feeling of his smooth skin. Smooth as silk and hard as tempered steel.

Rance basked at the pleasure elicited by Alex's touch. His cock jumped inside her sheath in renewed vigor, as she kneaded his taut ass. Lifting his head, he locked gazes with her and rocked in and out shallowly in her heated wet glove. Alex's bated breath resumed in shallow puffs after his initial thrust.

His knot precluded him from pulling out, so his short, forceful thrusts ensured that Alex's g-spot got continuous stimulation. The zinging sensation was almost too much for her, and before too long she was panting hard and raking her nails on Rance's back as she hovered over the precipice.

Rance, seeing the grimace of pleasure on her face, picked up his pace. Lowering his lips down to her neck, he swiped at his mate mark and sucked HARD.

Alex shattered and screamed aloud. Her body twitched uncontrollably and her eyes rolled back in her head. She was in the grip of the most powerful of climaxes yet, which seemed unending as Rance continued to piston his powerful hips. His cock felt enormous, touching and reaching every nerve in her sheath. Her screams of ecstasy continued as pleasure bombarded her lust-fogged senses.

The pleasure rolled and ballooned immensely, leaving Alex gasping between screams and begging Rance to finish her. Rolling them on the blanket, Rance did not miss a beat as he clutched and anchored Alex's body over his. Planting his feet solidly on the ground he tunneled strongly into his mate's grasping tightness from below. The added leverage put more force into his thrusts, helped by his hand on Alex's ass pulling her down every time he pushed up.

His heart thundered in his chest as sweat gathered and covered his entire body. His whole body tingled and electric pulses of bliss gathered at his tailbone shooting down from his captured cock that continued to thrust in Alex's honeyed folds.

Finally, with one mighty heave of his hips, he buried himself deeply inside Alex, and with a roar emptied himself once more in his mate's receptive body. Shuddering and crooning to his mate, he gentled her.

He gathered Alex's sweat soaked tresses in one hand and looked at her dreamy eyes with great satisfaction. Kissing her forehead, he nudged her head to lay on his shoulder. With a sigh, Alex laid her head in the crook of Rance's neck and inhaled their combined musk. And for that moment, she was happy and everything was right in the world. The breeze blew gently on the entwined couple on the ground, cooling their heated flesh. The idyllic surroundings were broken intermittently by the caws of ravens high up in the sky and the twitting of the birds in the trees. Rance soaked in the tranquility of the moment, knowing that soon they would have to face the unknown. Looking far over the horizon, he noticed the gathering darkness in the sky, portending a coming storm.

To be continued.....

Pls. take time to comment and vote.