Shadow Of The Wolf Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We'll keep our baby safe. Our pack will lay down their lives to keep our baby safe,' Rance avowed.

'I know,' she met Rance's glittering eyes and held them for a moment. 'But if I can do something now to make certain of our child's safety, then I'd willingly do it.' Looking back at the rogue behind the mirror, she steeled herself for what she needed to do.

Finally, Alex nodded and took a deep breath. Cleansing herself of all tension and uncertainties, she sent a silent prayer to Luna for guidance and help. Alex hoped that this would finally help them get the information needed.

She mentally nudged the life inside her, asking for help and cooperation. Not knowing if the baby could actually understand words yet, she also sent pictures in her mind through her connection, letting the baby know how important it was for them to accomplish this feat.

'Okay we're in it together. So help me, okay?' Alex asked Rance.

Rance flooded their connection with approval and the pride he felt for his mate. He was humbled by her courage and willingness to do what needed to be done. Hopefully with this newfound ability, they would acquire the identity of this Pretender.

He pushed a tendril of her silky curls off her face and tucked it behind her ear. Rance looked intensely at her upturned face and kissed her on the brow. With a slight quirk on his lips, he breathed on her ear, "Always."

Electricity arched between the two as their heated gazes locked in complete understanding. They were completely oblivious to the people in the room with them. Lost in a world of their own, Alex started to reach for Rance as he, in turn, bent to her. An exaggerated fit of coughing and clearing of throats by her brothers broke them apart.

Alex's face turned red, mortified that she had forgotten they were not alone. She smiled sheepishly at her brothers. She felt Rance solid's presence next to her and looked up at his face. As usual, his face did not show any emotion at all. She tapped into their connection and felt his irritation at being interrupted.

Hiding a secret smile, Alex turned to her mate. "I'm ready."

Rance waved his hand at Damian, "I want you to be in that room. You do the questioning."

Nodding, Damian left right away and seconds later entered the adjacent room. He placed himself to the side of the rogue to give the people in the next room in full view of the rogue.

"I'll take it from here," Damian told the two betas. The two men stepped back and stood to the side.

Rance turned Alex so that she faced the mirror. He stood behind her and cupped her shoulders.

'Would you want me connected with you while you try this?' Rance asked Alex as he rubbed her arms.

'I'd want that. Maybe if you'd channel your powers to me we could make it work the way that you want it to.' She looked at him over her shoulder.

"Andrew, Jake, can you tell if they're lying or prevaricating?" Alex asked.

"I had some training in interrogation, but I'm not sure the same markers in detecting lies could be applied to shifters, sis. After all they are a completely different species. They may not respond the same way humans do," Jake answered.

"I'm a trained sniper in my QRF team, Alex. So I have no knowledge of how this works, but I'm willing to help out in any way I can." Andrew said.

"I know, Drew. But still, you're the most observant and intuitive of all my brothers. So I value whatever contribution you can make." Facing forward once more, Alex nudged Rance. "I'm ready to start."

Rance opened his link with his Prime. 'Damian you may proceed.'

Rance felt Alex tense under his hand as she tried to tap into the ability that would compel the rogue into telling them the information they needed.

'Relax. Don't force it. Let the power flow through you.'

'What if I mistakenly influence the betas in the room too? Remember what happened in the dining room the first day I joined the pack?'

'Don't think of failure. You can do it. I'll help you. Rance let his essence flow through their link.' He meticulously weaved their powers together.

'Alright, now try to picture a free flowing brook... try to center your power and direct it towards our target.' He felt the gradual building of the power and magic inherent within their bond. It slowly grew in strength as the luminous color of their essence bonded together. In his mind's eye, the strands of his power glowed deep vibrant blue while Alex's were a shimmering scarlet. The strands twirled and whirled together as they weaved themselves into a rope of power.

Strangely, he saw another strand appeared and inserted itself into the weave. It glowed iridescent gold and silver. The new presence joined their mate bond and made the weave stronger, more tensile, as it pulsed more magic and power into the bond.

'Wha -? Who?' He exclaimed as more raw undiluted energy and power rushed through them than he had ever experienced before. Alex clasped both his hands and lowered them to her belly.

Rooted to the floor, Rance felt the power pitch and swell as it gathered momentum.

"Don't worry. It's the baby," Alex whispered quietly.

"By Luna!" Rance murmured in awe.

Everyone in the room was astonished as flickers of light appeared to surround both Rance and Alex. Soon, the couple started glowing as they were surrounded by the shimmery sparks. The light grew in intensity until they were fully engulfed by it. The almost blinding light seemed to pulse with a heartbeat of its own. In a flash, it arced into the next room, penetrated the glass and hit the chained rogue straight on the center of his chest.

Like a marionette being jerked back by a string, the rogue shuddered and lurched in place. The beam of light spread outward from his chest, to his head, torso and limbs until he was fully enclosed by it.

Without any prompting from Damian or the betas in the room, the rogue started talking fast. Revealing information they'd been asking him and his cohorts for days. He spewed addresses of the locations of their various hideouts and dens. He divulged experiments done converting many humans recruited by the pretender, all of whom were of criminal element blinded by the promise of wealth and power. He exposed their plans to impregnate women and raise their own armies of shifters to overthrow the Alpha Council.

Finally, he told them of shifters who had joined them secretly but had remained active in their packs, prides, clans, and tribes. These shifters were the ones who felt scorned by their ruling council or slighted by their Alphas. Those shifters were the ones who fed the Pretender valuable information as they acted as spies for them. As to the whereabouts and identity of their leader, he remained ignorant.

After the outpouring of information, the light slowly died down. Rance still had his arms wrapped around Alex as the light finally blinked out.

"You guys okay?" Andrew cautiously approached the couple, who remained stationary.

Blinking, Alex turned to Andrew, "Yeah, we're fine."

Rance squeezed Alex and let her go to turn to his betas. "Luc and Troy, have our computer experts search for the owners of the addresses given to us. We'll also form a team to storm the nearest hideout."

"Shall we inform the other Alphas?" Damian asked as he walked in.

"Yes. I will inform them of the latest development. I'll place a conference call and let all the other Alphas know. Meanwhile, find out everything you can about those properties. There will be some paper trail that would link our Pretender to them, I'm sure."

"How soon do you want to do the raid?" Damian asked.

"Tonight," Rance answered grimly. "I don't want them to have more time to regroup. I'm sure this Pretender is aware that some of his followers were captured. Time is of the essence. If we could mobilize our betas right now I would do it. I don't want to go in blind into any situation, and needless death could be avoided once we have the floor plans of the place... I don't want him to slip through our fingers, Damian. I refuse to have this Pretender threaten my family and my pack."

"I understand Rance."

"We'll go with you." Jake volunteered.

"No. I can't risk you." Rance replied immediately.

"We are trained warriors, Rance." Andrew added. "We know how to follow orders and work as a team."

"You won't be fighting normal men. You'd be facing shifters that are three times stronger and faster than you are." Damian said.

"Are you completely invulnerable? Immune to bullets?" Andrew asked.

"No. But unless you hit a fatal shot, shifters could still inflict damage that could kill a normal human."

"Then we'll make sure our shots count then." Jake nodded to his brother Andrew. "Just give us good, reliable weapons and we'll try to keep away from the frontlines of the battle. We'll try not to engage in hand-to-hand combat."

Alex was a little concerned, but she knew her brothers. If they had made up their minds to help, they would find a way to do it even without Rance's approval. She felt Rance's questioning gaze on her. He was waiting for her decision. They were her brothers after all. With a sigh, she looked at Rance and nodded her head.

"Alright, but whatever I say goes." Rance fixed steely gaze on both Jake and Andrew. With a nod, both agreed.

*********

Rance quietly opened the door to their suite. He had just finished his conference call the Alpha Council, informing them of all the possible lairs and hideouts of the Pretender. His team of computer experts and young Raphael are now busy tracking down the identity of their nemesis. Now they could try to trace him through the properties' ownership.

The Alphas had all agreed to move in tonight in a synchronized raid. After finalizing strategies of the operation, he thought he'd seek out Alex before her parents arrived. Seeking her presence in the mansion through their bond, he found her somewhere in their suite, and from their bond he gathered that she was having a quick nap. Lately, she'd sneak a nap after lunchtime.

Dr. Armand had assured him that everything was fine and she should keep up her routine. He cautioned on shifting when she reached her sixth month. Otherwise, she could engage in training as long as she didn't get thrown around too much.

Crossing the room on quiet feet, he glimpsed his mate sleeping peacefully in the next room. He stood silently drinking in her beautiful features and ripe, voluptuous shape. Rance thanked Luna for the wondrous and priceless gift of his mate.

His eyes devoured her as she slept, unaware. He would never get tired of looking at her. A slight smile curved her luscious lips as she quietly snuffled. It made him smile in turn. She looked so innocent and serene in her slumber.

Love and carnal hunger rose in him. He had vast experience in the latter. The former emotion was quite new to him. His heart overflowed with the unaccustomed but welcome emotion. He thought himself complete before he met her, but his tiny mate proved him wrong. Sometimes he felt like he was fumbling in the dark dealing with her, but he was learning a lot and learning fast. His mate may look soft and delicate, but underneath laid an iron will and heart of steel. She never backed down from challenges and never let her weakness limit her in any way. He hoped and prayed to Luna that he could keep her from any of the harm that seemed to surround and threaten them.

Savage hunger rose quickly at seeing his mate. Her delicious smell wafted to him and instantly made him hard as stone. Walking quietly, he approached the sleeping form of his mate. He listened to her rhythmic breathing and the steady beating of her heart.

Alex had taken off her shirt and jeans and was now clad in a chemise and thong on top of the duvet. It showed her generous curves, ready for ravishing. Rance's ardor rose swiftly. Quickly divesting himself of all his clothing, he stood staring at Alex. The globes of her breasts were pushed to overflowing as she slept on her side. The curve of her hips and buttocks was enough to make any male salivate with a desire to squeeze and fondle each creamy mound. He briefly palmed his pulsing hardness before crawling gingerly on the other side of the bed.

Kneeling at Alex's side, he bent his head and nuzzled the fragrant skin on her hip with his nose. Gently nibbling on the soft flesh, he slowly meandered, laving all the way down to her full ass cheeks. He gazed appreciatively at the twin mounds. Skimming his finger lightly at the crevice, he traced the thong bisecting her bountiful cheeks, following it down between her thighs. Already, her pussy was getting wet for him.

Rance rubbed his cheeks lightly on her supple ass then ran his nose down the crack of her ass. Lingering on the aromatic opening of her pussy, he lightly pushed his tongue out, tasting the wonderful juice of her arousal. Alex moaned in her sleep as his saliva mixed with her cream. Not content with tasting through the fabric of her thong, Rance pushed aside the material with his insistent tongue. He was instantly greeted with the undiluted sweetness of Alex's excitement. Her sweet musky flavor exploded on his tongue, causing his cock to throb in need. Sitting up, he positioned himself behind Alex.

Putting his nose at the juncture of her neck and shoulder, he inhaled deeply, taking in her unique and captivating scent. His hungry body grew rigid and his erection nuzzled the crack of her ass, seeking succor. Rubbing back and forth, he let his cock tunnel between the luscious mounds of her hind cheeks, bumping now and then at the top of her slit, grazing her clit.

Alex undulated in pleasure, but remained asleep. Though lost in slumber, her body recognized Rance's as her nipples grew taut and her pussy secreted more honey. Savoring the smell of his mate's arousal, Rance's nose flared in appreciation. Much as he wanted to lap at the font of her juices, he wanted to wake his sleeping beauty slowly. So he contented himself with slowly trailing kisses on her jaw and down to her neck, licking and lapping the salt and sweat off her skin.

His big callused hand drifted down her arms and curved over her slightly rounded belly, carefully caressing the slight mound where his pup rests.

Alex moaned in her sleep when Rance pulled and sucked on her skin. Eyes fluttering open, she smiled seductively at the feel of Rance hands cupping her heavy breast. Turning her face towards him, she blinked and met smoldering emerald eyes.

"Hello, Beauty," Rance rasped in her ear.

"Is that my new pet name?" she asked huskily, grabbing the back of his head and tilting hers on the side to give him more access. Her breath caught when he nipped and licked the mate mark.

"I thought it appropriate, yes," he replied with a smile in his voice. His hands pulled on the straps of her chemise. Grunting in frustration when the straps caught on her arms, Rance let his claws emerge and ripped them off.

"And I see that you're playing the role of my Beast then," she tsked at her ruined chemise.

"I can be whatever you want me to be," he murmured against her fragrant skin, running his lips up the beginning of the slopes of her abundant breast.

"Hmmm...definitely...my Beast." She sighed as his warm mouth closed over one distended nipple. Rance alternated between the two breasts, sucking strongly and nipping at her sensitive tips. The pain-pleasure of his rough caress brought her fast to the brink of orgasm. Tunneling her fingers through his lustrous hair, he pulled him to her breast more. "Rance," she pleaded, "more..." She felt a tug on her hips and the slither of her thong being pulled away from her body. With lowered eyes she saw Rance fling the scrap of silk behind him.

Rance moved on top of Alex. Nudging her legs apart, he made a cradle between her supple legs for his bulk. He did not immediately join their bodies together. By the way Alex was squirming, and by the dewy wetness of her pussy lips, he knew she was ready to be dominated by his iron-hard rod.

Locking his gaze with hers, he demanded, "Tell me what you want." He breathed on her lips.

Alex stared deeply into his eyes, seeing the same feral need to join their bodies, she pulled his head down and nipped his lobe. After swiping it with her tongue caressingly, she breathed, "Take me...possess me...make me yours...in all ways."

His eyes flared savagely. Taking her mouth in a hungry kiss, he surged forward and buried himself deep inside Alex. Her walls welcomed his domination as it wept lubrication and clasped at him tightly. Both breathing raggedly, they stayed locked for a brief moment, savoring the initial unity of their flesh, They exchanged a passionate kiss, tongues dueling and twining, then Rance pulled slowly out of Alex. Alex's arms and legs tightened reflexively on his neck and back. Undeterred, Rance pulled until only his knob was inside her. Gliding back in, he set a leisurely pace. Tunneling in and out of her, he let his tongue engage hers at the same time.

Panting and sweating, Alex clung to his muscular shoulders. Rance alternated between driving fast and pulling out slow. He ground his hips, making sure the root of his shaft brushed Alex's clitoris constantly. The pace he set was maddening. Every time he ground himself deep in her cavern he hit her cervix causing exquisite pleasure-pain to shoot deeply through her. Alex arched in intense bliss as she exploded in climax. Her walls clung and gripped Rance's length so tightly that it was almost painful for him to withdraw. Seeing that she had reached her pinnacle, Rance proceeded to hammer into her.

Alex screamed his name as her orgasm rolled endlessly. Sweat dripped down on her as Rance pulled out and flipped her to her stomach. Alex braced her body up on her hands and knees, as Rance positioned himself behind her. He palmed her ass and pussy. With hands wet with her fluid, Rance traced her rosette. Alex's breath caught in her throat.

Rance dipped his fingers into her soaked sheath, fucking her with them briefly, then placed one at the opening of her anus. He crooned at her as he gently inserted a finger. Keeping herself relaxed, she pillowed her head on her folded arms. Jutting her ass up in the air, Alex spread her legs wider for him.

"You're so wonderfully tight.... Relax and let me get you ready for my cock."

"Just be gentle," Alex said.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" Rance kissed her spine.

"No, just feels different."

"You look so fucking beautiful," Rance breathed reverently. He kept kissing her back while he inserted another finger into her tight passage. Trailing one hand under her hip, he located her clit and gently fondled and rubbed it.

"Yesss..." Hissed Alex.

"Feels good? Wait until I get inside you, babe." Rance promised as he scissored his digits inside her. Alex started moaning as the feeling of fullness intensified. She was a little apprehensive, since Rance was huge compared to a normal man but she trusted him implicitly.

Rance nuzzled her asscheeks and nipped gently at each globe making Alex jump. Feeling his slight smile on her skin, she pushed her rump back at Rance. With an apologetic lick, Rance ran his wet tongue on the abused skin. Loving the piquant sweet taste, he proceeded to drift to her aromatic crack. Pulling both cheeks open, he watched her anus and pussy wink at him welcomingly. Bending, he breathed in her addictive smell and proceeded to rim her puckered hole aggressively.

He inserted his tongue in and out of her, letting his saliva coat Alex's anus and anal canal generously. Knowing that his huge size would prove to be a challenge to get into his mate, he dripped his saliva into her canal to further lubricate her. The healing properties in his saliva would also help.