Shadow On The Wall

Story Info
Scary experience turns out to be a good one.
969 words
4.21
12.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doggone it!! Robert has to work overtime again tonight! I know....I know....he does it for us and I understand. I just hate going to bed without him. Guess I'll watch some TV.... maybe I can stay awake 'til he gets home. Halfway through the movie....sleepy....hangin' on....zzzzzzzz.

Is that his Harley in the driveway? Was that the door? Footsteps in the hall? The shower? Can't wake up enough to tell. A dream? I turned over on my side with my back to the flickering TV screen. Was that a shadow on the wall? Who's there? My eyes strained to see. Yes! Oh my God! The shadow moved....closer....Oh God, where's Robert when I need him? Heart pounding....fingers of fear gripping my mind....I lay very still, carefully controlling my breathing, hoping the shadow would think I was asleep and leave me alone.

I saw the shadow shorten as weight shifted the mattress....saw its arm reach for me. Oh God! The shadow has noticed me! Now what do I do? Its hand started stroking my hair.... my neck....my arm....my breast. I was frozen with fear, still trying to control my breathing. It's going to....Oh my God!!....NO!....Not THAT! My muffled screams faded into the night as the shadow's hand clamped tightly over my mouth and its body covered mine. A gag was quickly stuffed in my mouth and a blindfold tied 'round my eyes. I struggled wildly, but was no match for the shadow's strength. I was at the shadow's mercy now. Not even the pale glow from the TV could comfort me.

Holding my arms to the bed with its hands and straddling my body, the shadow's mouth found my breasts. Its cock was teasing at my pussy lips. I jumped as the sucking on my breast became a sharp nip. An old familiar feeling began to stir in me. NO! How can that be? Only Robert makes me feel this way! Roooberrrt! Where are you? Tears dampen the blindfold as full realization of the situation dawns on me. I began to struggle in earnest. "I belong to Robert!" I shouted, but only indistinct syllables landed on the shadow's ears.

The shadow raised my arms above my head. Gripping both my wrists in one hand, I felt it reach for something. Oh my God! The cuffs! Its going to tie me to the bed! I'll never get away! One at a time, the cuffs were buckled around my wrists. Still the feel of the soft leather felt wonderful on my skin....sent little shivers of delight up my arms. Oh God! How can I feel like this? It's not my Robert! I noted that the ropes were already secured to them and felt my arms being drawn to the upper corners of the bed. I pulled and jerked to no avail. The shadow had deftly anchored the ropes.

I felt the shadow's weight shift again as it turned to bind my ankles. There I was....spread eagled....frightened....crying....praying for Robert to return. Sudden cold....pain....quivers of excitement....as the shadow attached the clamps to my nipples. A muffled gasp through the gag and a twitch of my body let the shadow know it was getting through to me. No! I can't really be enjoying this! It's not right! It's not my Robert!

The shadow's hand moved to the mound between my legs, sliding lightly over the clit. I wriggled in pleasure as I felt the clothespins being applied to the lips. "Mmmff...." escaped the gag. Fingers dived into my open pussy....pushing....twisting....turning....feeling every personal inch of my insides. God that feels so wonderful! I pulled at the restraints trying to push against the shadow's hand....wanting it to touch my clit. The shadow must have read my mind as the heavenly warmth of its mouth closed over that tender little nub, tongue flicking over and around, raising my desire for more. Coolness....the mouth had moved. No! Don't stop now! "Arrrgggffff...." I groaned.

Warmth again....a different warmth....soft....smooth....round....hard....pushing at the entrance the shadow's fingers had vacated....just touching....teasing....making my body beg to feel that wonderful, hot, hardness within me. The shadow can hold out no longer. Its cock cleaves through the pink it cannot see, brushing the clothespins. "Mmmmffff......Yeffff!" was my muffled response. Faster became the pace, the shadow's balls slapping against my ass. Exquisite fingers of delight are coursing over my body....thunder smites my ears....the lightning strikes! I spasm, pulling hard at my bonds as the storm of ecstasy crashes within me. Hot pulses blast into my being. Waves of emotion spill over me as the shadow and I are frozen in time....energies spent.

The shadow leaves. Oh no! Robert will find me like this! What will he think? I hear water....silence....Oh!....the warm cloth touches my pussy as the clothespins and nipple clamps are removed. Suddenly I can't control it...."Uunnnnffff....!"

I'm cumming again! I settle, exhausted, and I feel my restraints being undone. Knowing the ordeal was over and being worn out, I haven't the energy to fight as I regain my freedom and I start to cry again. The gag is gone now....mouth too dry to cry out. The shadow rolls me back over on my side and the blindfold is gone. I feel the shadow curl up next to me with one leg between mine and a hand on my breast just like Robert does.

Realization struck me like a hammer! What???!! I turn to face the shadow. "Robert! It was YOU!! How could you frighten me that way?!" I demanded, tears flowing once more.

"Yes, pet. I thought you knew and were just putting on a good act for me," you said as you stroked my hair and wiped my tears. You pulled me closer and I hugged you hard in relief. Snuggling into your arms, I was safe once again. You clicked off the TV with the remote.