Shadow Runner Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, it was nothing Liz I just know that he means a lot to you and as I told him you remind me of someone that I used to know and I just wanted to help fay replied

Well who ever this person is they are lucky to have you around Liz said with a sincere smile.

I am not so sure about that and either way that was a long time ago. Why don't we go find the others and get back fay replied with a half-assed smile.

Ya I don't want anyone else getting that table Liz said.

I don't think that we have to worry about that Liz. Um I believe that your husband has taken care of that for us. Fay said with a smile and slight laugh.

Ya you are probably right about that one Liz said.

Fay spotted Mac and Zeeke she tapped Mac on the shoulder were headed back to the table I thought that you should know so that you did not go looking for us.

Ok we will be there shortly Mac replied.

As the two women walked away Fay noticed one of the mercenaries in particular, there was something about him, a look in his eyes that reminded her of mickey. There wasn't any other similarity between him and her love. So fay shrugged it off as her imagination once again, and went back to the table with Liz.

A little while later Zeeke and Mac joined the girls and Ian, back at the table.

I found out what the next test is I don't think that it will be any problem mac said.

Well what is it Fay asked?

We will be fighting different groups of mercenaries. They didn't tell me any of the rules but they did say that it would be hand-to-hand combat and that we would be allowed one mage, telepath, or technomancer. The rest are fighters mac replied.

Did they say what order wear going in Liz Asked?

No but they did say that it would probably last well into the night so rest while you can I think that were going to need it mac answered.

After a short time the same man as before stood up and said that it was time for the test to begin. Here are the rules for this stage he began

First there will be on magical being to each group.

Second each fighter will be allowed to choose a weapon

Third each group will be cut in half for the fights. You will be allowed to choose amongst yourselves who your partner is.

Fourth and for most it is a fight to the death

And the survivors will be given instructions for the final test afterwards you have one hour to prepare.

12