Shadow School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesus. What was with this girl?

"Mel..."

"He bit me! Okay?" Her sudden change in mood from drunk to aggressive took Trenton by surprise. She was thrusting her arms into the sleeves of his jacket and for a moment he was afraid she was going to rip it apart. "He was all handsy in the garden and I said no, and he was trying to talk me into it and I kneed him between the legs and left. Okay?"

He wanted to pat her on the back for the groin shot but he was distracted. The guy bit her? He looked down at the brush of fingers against one of his nipples. She almost had her mouth on the other but he jerked away in time, still holding her arms.

"Hey..."

"Trenton, please... he left me feeling... so... hot... and... you're a friend... were.... a friend... I just need... just one..." Melanie was leaning closer to him and with the distance he left between them he didn't know if she would simply slump to the ground or fall into him. He rolled his eyes and with a sigh he leaned forward to brace her body against his. "Just a kiss..." she said, leaning into him, her eyelashes wet with her earlier tears.

What would one kiss hurt? She looked like she was on the verge of passing out. Then he'd have to carry her back and explain... what? Before he could formulate a plan her hot mouth was on his, her tongue darting forward brazenly to tangle with his own. Damn! And he thought she was a prude.

Trenton leaned into her, propping her against the tree as she kissed him. He slid his leg between hers, thinking to prop her up so he could lean back and release her but the movement seemed to have woken her up from whatever stupor she was in. Her eyes widened and she sucked in a breath, kissing him harder, one hand snaking under his shirt and around his back, yanking him closer, the other tangling in his hair.

Trenton stared down at Melanie's closed eyes as she kissed him fiercely, amazed at her tenacity. She had begun to rub herself on his leg, and the idea that she was humping his thigh made him hard as a rock.

He was starting to lose the war waging in his brain.

He'd never been attacked with such passion before... such hungry lust... and it had always been a fantasy of his. Yet this was hardly the time, place, or girl. He had a hotel room waiting for crying out loud. Then again... what if Cam said no?

Instinct made him break away to look back the way he came. Melanie didn't seemed to mind since she latched onto his earlobe, groaning as she sucked it between her lips. Trying to focus, he saw that they were a good way away from where the path ended at the lake, but anyone could see them huddled against the tree... and they were both consenting adults... Melanie was actually two months older than he was... but if Cameron came looking...

His mind shut down when Melanie's hand left his hair and found the straining bulge in his pants. Her feminine fingers began moving up and down his length and it was his turn to groan. Returning her kiss with equal passion he released her hands and grabbed her waist, swinging them around the tree so they were no longer in plain sight.

Melanie gasped in triumph and reached up to wrap her arms around his shoulders. The movement made one of her nipples break free from her dress. When Trenton reached up to feel her chest – something he'd wanted to do for a while – only to find it free in the night air, he immediately left her mouth to wrap his lips around the pink tip. He loved sucking on a girl's tits, especially big ones like Melanie's. She seemed to like it as well, moaning and scrubbing her fingers through his hair as he latched onto her, nipping occasionally with his teeth.

As his tongue caressed the sensitive bud, he slid his hands up her corset-like dress and pulled it down a little more to free the other nipple. He stopped only momentarily to lean back and look at her in the moonlight, one nipple glistening with his saliva, the other begging to be touched as her chest heaved with excitement. Melanie was quivering a little and gasping.

Man, was she turned on or what!

What he had mistaken as possible illness earlier was simply her being as horny as he'd ever seen a girl before. Melanie didn't give him time to think any longer than one sentence-worth however because without his knee to hold her up she sank easily to her knees. At first, he thought he'd let her collapse but with a few swift moments Melanie had conquered his belt, button, and zipper. He noticed her slight hesitation when she came face to face with the tent in his boxers, the length of him begging to be released.

Trenton held his breath.

Biting her lip – damn, that was cute as hell – Melanie reached up and with both hands, slid the boxers down to his knees, and his cock sprang straight out to point at her nose. He almost laughed when she crossed her eyes momentarily but the laugh got stuck in his throat as she wrapped her hand around the base of his rod and stared at the moist head of his penis with just as much hunger as he had for her breasts.

Trenton was on a precipice he knew he should step back from. But hell, what guy has a moment like this? He wanted to join the ranks of those who had. Melanie was brazen in her actions, and her wanton behavior had him holding back the urge to shoot a load on her face right then and there. Looking down at her, breasts exposed to the cool night air, chest rising and falling with the passion of the moment...

Oh who the hell cared.

He reached out and caressed the back of her head gently, urging her to move the last inch and a half it would take to make those pouty kiss-swollen lips touch the tip of his swollen member. It was already glistening with pre-cum, begging to be sucked.

Then – oh, sweet Lord – she licked her lips and opened her mouth, her hot breath hitting his sensitive skin a second before her mouth closed around the head of his cock. The whole thing was so intense, the build to this point so fucking hot, that he could feel his balls tighten, ready to unload. With everything he had in him, Trenton gritted his teeth and held back, closing his eyes and thinking of anything other than what was going on. But how could he? This was... was... mind-blowing head.

His teachers... he thought of his teachers... what if they caught him? Mrs. Ransdell was here... the batty old woman... gah, that helped a little. Mrs. Farmer. Bleh... she was definitely a cold bucket of water. The idea of getting caught though...

Trenton stared up into the tree as Melanie's mouth engulfed his cock. A spasm went through his body, a shiver, and he exhaled as he got a grip on himself. All that was left was the sublime feeling of Melanie's tongue caressing the underside of his shaft, bobbing up and down on the length of his erection. He chanced a look down and reveled in the view he had of her tits jiggling with the movements of her blowjob.

She gagged a little in an attempt to take him all the way in, pulling away for a moment to get her bearings. A line of saliva stretched from her mouth to the tip of his cock in an obscene way that almost had him coming again. He had to stop her before he did.

Trenton took hold of Melanie's shoulders. She looked up at him, still kneeling. Hot. He offered her his hands to pull her up. Once she was standing again, looking at him with smoldering fire in her eyes, he knew there was only one thing that could cool her off.

"Pull your dress up." As he said this he tugged on her skirt.

She did as she was told, grasping the pink material and pulling it, and all the fluff underneath, up to her thighs. The site of her hands amidst all the white lacy underskirts and bunched material made him breath harder. With one hand he grabbed her head again, pulling her to him. He crushed his mouth to hers, forcing his tongue between her lips. At the same time he plunged his hands beneath her skirts and with a little maneuvering, found her panties and gave them a playful tug. She moaned into his mouth, returning his kiss as his fingers slid deftly beneath the satin and lace of her underwear to caress the soft curls of hair that told him he was close to his target.

Trenton was no stranger to giving girls pleasure. He found the more he got them off, the farther they were willing to go. A small sacrifice of time for a large reward. And she was about to be putty in his hands.

Trenton's fingers slid into place, the tips of his middle and ring finger resting on either side of Melanie's clit. God, she was wet. And swollen. He caressed her there for a moment, feeling her jerk against him. He pulled his fingers back up, but only slightly, using his middle finger to swirl around the sensitive bundle of nerves at the very top of her pussy. She pressed her pelvis onto his hand, moving her hips back and forth with rhythm.

Trenton was sure she would explode in no time. Melanie groped for him, wrapping her fingers around his throbbing shaft, stroking the length of him as he fondled her. He knew when she was ready for the next step.

Drawing back to catch his breath, Trenton looked down at Melanie's breasts and chose one to suck, clamping his teeth lightly down on the sensitive bud before closing his lips around it. At the same time, he slid his fingers down through her swollen pussy lips and drove his middle finger into her, pressing his palm to her clit to maximize the building pressure. His finger made a "come here" motion inside her.

As if on cue, Melanie came.

Her voice rang out with her scream of pleasure and he was so shocked he released her nipple and moved to clamp his mouth down over hers to bury the noise. Her body rocked against him, her pleasure uncontrollable as she ground down on his hand.

Trenton couldn't take it anymore. He was passed caring about the rest of the evening. About high school... the whole stupid structure his life was built around. He wanted this girl. Right then and there.

His hand was coated in her juices as she came down from her climax. Her hand had released his cock during her orgasm and he replaced it with his own, coating his shaft with her cum. She had squeezed her legs together when his hand left her, so he had to caress her mound a bit to get her legs to open enough that he could maneuver himself to her.

Trenton buried his head in her neck, pushing the tip of his cock at the entrance to her virgin pussy, unable to see that Melanie's eyes had flown open with surprise.

***

Melanie realized with a shock that something was going on. Something she was unaware of.

Perhaps unaware was the wrong word... foggy would be a better explanation for the haze clouding her brain. She was aware that she had just had the best orgasm of her life. She was aware that she had needed some sort of release. When that release came, her mind cleared and she realized this had all started with her prom date nuzzling her neck.

Someone was still at her neck, but she knew it wasn't Gavin. Gavin had a sweet smell that intoxicated her, and this guy smelled more like... body spray. There was something familiar about him too. Whoever he was, she was grinding herself lewdly against him and his...

Oh God.

"Oh God" she said, feeling the tip of a penis enter her vagina. That whole area felt on fire, like when she played with herself before bed. But she'd never let a boy near it... never let...

"Oh God," he repeated, echoing her words as he slid further into her. The voice was familiar, the size... oh no... No no no!

"Trent!" She gasped. How could he do this to her? He knew she was a virgin, he knew she wanted to remain that way until marriage, he knew...

"Shh, Mel, it'll be over quickly I promise."

"No..." she didn't want this. He knew! But as the word left her mouth he slammed his cock up into her, hard. She felt like she was being split apart. He filled her so much. He was... oh God... he was inside her!

"Easy. Don't move," he said.

Don't move? What, was he raping her? What the hell? He was her friend... or had been... how could he...

"Shh, Mel, give it a sec and it'll feel good. Don't move yet or you'll hurt yourself." With that he kissed her, passionately, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as if he was her boyfriend or something.

She'd hurt herself? What like she got herself into this situation? She grunted against his mouth, an overwhelming sensation building within her. Melanie suddenly became aware of how turned on she was. Trenton grabbed her breast, squeezing it as he began to withdraw his cock from her. She felt him sliding out a void left where he had filled her, and just as she thought it was over, he slammed back into her. Um, okay... ow. But... was that... what was that tingling sensation... that pleasant friction going on that was painfully sweet...

Melanie couldn't believe she had a cock inside her. She felt... full. And the surroundings, as she pulled back and looked around, then down... it was like something out of a fantasy. There she was, in a beautiful gown, Trent in a tux, both of them so disheveled that they looked like they had been fucking with wild abandon in a forest. All he needed was a white horse and a sword. Her back was against a tree, but it didn't rub her skin. It was then that she noticed the jacket. What was weirder, her arms were through it, as if she'd put it on.

"Rock gently against me." Trenton whispered into her ear, bringing her back to the way they were connected. She was being fucked! And ooohhh... it was starting to feel good. She was bad. So bad for letting this happen.

Melanie didn't obey him at first, but it was almost as if her body wanted to do it anyway. She sighed inwardly. What was the point now? He had taken her virginity. Tentatively she began to rock against his pelvis, not knowing if she was doing it right. He helped her by grabbing her leg and lifting her knee to his hip. Wow. That friction was... oh... wow... it got better as he started to move with her, his throbbing cock pulsating within her, touching the spots she couldn't ever reach with her petite fingers.

Melanie lost herself to the rhythm she and Trenton created. As she got more and more used to him inside her, the pain began to fade to a building pleasure that was just out of her reach. She could feel it, on the horizon... it was just...

She ground herself harder against him, clutching at his waist and shoulder, pressing him against her as he began to fuck her slowly, taking more control from her as he ground his hard length into her.

"Mel, oh God, I'm sorry... I have to... you feel so tight... so good." Trenton turned it up a notch. He pressed her firmly against the tree as he began to thrust his cock into her, deep, hard, every grunt and shove bringing her clit into contact with the hair curling around his manhood. His groin rubbed her in a way that was teasing while he manhandled her pussy, spearing her deeply with each thrust.

A moan escaped Melanie's as she felt the friction give way to a tingling fire she knew well. She was no stranger to bringing herself to orgasm when she needed it, but this... this was a big one. She could feel the flames building. The fire raged just within her reach. It was so close...

"Oh, Trent... I'm going to... I'm going to... oh God.... I'm going to cum." She grunted against him.

"Fuck, Mel, that's so hot... are you... I don't want to... but oh... man... so tight... so damn tight... so damn good..." Trenton was pounding her wet pussy so fiercely she could only cling to him and let the feeling wash over her.

Melanie only had time to gasp "don't... inside me..." before her world shattered into a thousand shards of pleasure. She started to moan and his mouth found hers, expertly stifling her scream of pleasure as if he knew she was going to release it. Her pussy clamped down tightly on his invading member and he rode her climax until she felt him stiffen. On an outward thrust she felt him leave her completely. Her legs clamped together as she rode her orgasm to its end. She felt hot liquid hit her inner thighs.

World spinning, Melanie gulped air into her lungs. Trenton was leaning against the tree, cock in hand, aiming, though spent, at toward the lake.

Mary, Mother of God, what had she just done?

***

After several minutes of searching for Trenton, Cameron found Brandy laughing with the other girls of their group about some hot business going on out on the green.

"Ricky Lanham got caught screwing Jenna Schultz out on the golf course. They were just rolling around were you tee up for the first hole." Krissy's laughter got the best of her and Joanna had to finish.

"His girlfriend found them together, joined at the hip. Literally." Joanna had a wicked smile on her lips. "You should have heard her yelling. People ran out to see what had happened but by the time people got there all they could see was Ricky buttoning his pants and Jenna smoothing her dress."

"I'm so bummed I missed it." Brandy said.

"Where are the guys?" Cameron asked, sure she'd hear all the details later.

"Outside sneaking a drink." Brandy said. "Why... you wanna sip? I hate bourbon."

"Nah... wanna come with me though?" Cameron wasn't sure if she was courageous enough to bring up the room herself. She was sure Brandy would bring it up and give Trenton a chance to ask. If he did... well... she'd have to make up her mind then wouldn't she?

As she and Brandy exited onto the back patio, she saw Melanie Carver heading up the steps. The guys were calling to her, asking how she was doing in a teasing way, and she just tucked her head and focused on the stairs. Boys could be so mean. When she reached the top she spotted Cameron and blushed, moving passed her without a word.

"What's her deal?" Brandy said.

Cameron didn't hear her friend. She had noticed Trenton wasn't with the guys and right as she went to look for him she saw him coming up the same steps as Melanie. A thought formed in her mind, unbidden, on the horizon, and supported by the sudden silence coming from the guys. The kind of silence that happens when not one in a group of friends wants to give away that a buddy was in trouble.

Kyle tried to cover the awkward silence by calling to Brandy. She went, hesitantly, coming to the same conclusion Cameron had.

Trenton cleared his throat. "Hey, Cam... where've you been?" He came to stand next to Brock, who was studiously looking at his nails.

"I'd ask you the same question..." she said, walking up to him. She reached out a hand slowly – he seemed to be on edge and she didn't want to startle him – and brushed her finger across the skin beneath his lower lip.

"Oh, shit," she heard Brandy say.

Cameron had a second, only a second, to decide whether to yell and throw a tantrum at her senior prom or take some form of revenge. Should she slap him? Start crying? Get the DJ to make some lewd announcement calling him and Melanie out? And Melanie of all people! Everyone knew she was a holier than thou virgin. Well... was a virgin.

But Cameron had always been a study of behavior... she knew screaming would do nothing to him and crying would do everything to her... she had to come out on top in this. Monday, when they were back in school, everyone would look up to her...

It took a second... only a second, for Cameron to raise her finger, show Trenton the lipstick she wiped from his lip...

"Pink's not your color," she said before cocking her head, putting a twinkle in her eye, then turning on her heel and walking calmly back into the party. He had said her name, tried to grab her arm to explain... what... what would he say? He didn't know... she had no idea how he'd get himself out of this and frankly, she didn't care.

As Cameron entered the dance room, she scanned the people around her, her feelings on the verge of crashing around her, spilling over, and consuming her. She held it all back though, and was glad she did. Looking up to the balcony above, she saw him. The young man she had bumped in to. He was looking at her, curious, as if he could tell she was about to explode into a weeping mess. She looked away before she could confirm his suspicions and dove into the crowd, ignoring people as they called her name. She would leave. She just had to make it home.