Shadow School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristie took it and sipped, finding it hard to take her eyes off... well, his hardness. He didn't want her to...

Daman knelt before her, fingers lightly brushing his knees. "This was just a taste of what could be should you take the scholarship." He paused a moment before saying, "I offer it to you, Kristie MacFarland. It is yours." He looked at her, serious again. "You asked what the school would get from your presence. The school would get nothing." His fingers began making circled on her knee. "It would be I who would receive you should you attend."

With that, he lifted his other hand, the one that had touched her so intimately, and Kristie watched as he sucked the remaining liquid from one of his fingers. She could smell herself on his hand so she knew that he tasted her on his tongue.

Her mouth dropped open.

Standing, Daman crossed to the door. "I will send Becky to retrieve you in ten minutes. She will escort you to supper with your parents. There is a room just off to the right if you need to compose yourself." He left it at that. Reaching the door, he turned to look at her. "Each girl will have a chance to dance with a Head of House tonight. I give you the freedom to choose, despite the knowledge you have. It's a blatant disregard of a rule, but I never take an applicant if she does not want to be taken. When you are in my arms tonight, tell me what you want."

With that, Daman Sokar left the room.

*

Thanks for reading the third chapter of my series! I know it's been a lot of build up to this point... just know that there is a lot in store for these characters. I love feedback so please vote or leave a comment. See you at Chapter Four!