ShadowMistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Locked inside Her pussy and helplessly locked into the chair, his cock began to respond to the vibrations shivering around it. The louder he moaned, the tighter his balls grew. He was lost in blind adoration for his Mistress, cum leaking from the pussy wrapped around it as She milked him completely dry.

His body in knots, his whispers sounding strained and raspy. "please MistressLadyAngel, please forgive Your pet for making You cum."

She used the arms of the chair to lift Herself slowly off his ultra-sensitive cock. Her pussy squeezing as tightly as possible, so tightly in fact that it literally lifted his ass off the chair. As the tip popped free of Her scalding core, he howled and slumped back against the chair. Barely conscious, he could only lay there gasping for breath.

LadyAngel moved across the room to a closed door, opened it and stepped through. When She returned a few moments later, She held a warm damp cloth in one hand and used it to clean his cock. James sprawled limply, still bound to the chair. His eyes followed Her every movement, devotion replacing the heady lust from before.

She looked up with a smile and murmured, "My good boy, I am pleased with you, pet."

She released him from the cuffs and shackles. Exhausted, he struggled to stand upright before his Mistress.

"i am utterly and completely devoted to you, my LadyAngel." he said.

Her hand took his arm once again and they walked into the adjoining room where the oversized bed waited for them.

12