Shadows

Story Info
Annabeths pro-log: A dare that forever altered her life.
797 words
4.54
10.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You run. Feeling the brush of the wind on your face, whipping your skirt around your feet.

The tears fall, wetting your cheeks and falling uncaring into the ground.

'Run -faster.'

Your heart struggles with what your mind commands and what you know your body is capable of doing.

'Faster.'

It's the only word flashing though your mind. The only thing you can think.

'Faster- Get away.'

A scream echoes across the fog as you trip, falling and hitting the ground hard. Something hot makes you look down to notice blood, running from your shoulder to your wrist. Sobbing you get up and push on. With the fog you can barely see, your vision now starts to spin and you can hear behind you-

hear him.

All you can do is run and pray to whoever is listening that you can make it out alive.

The lies about sacred ground are bullshit.

Nothing works on him. Not crosses, holy water, garlic, not even running rivers.

He traps you, makes you feel beautiful and alive. Full of fire hot need, a need so great when he hands cup your breasts your heart stops beating. When he pushes inside you he makes you shatter; a lure of love and lust, passion and freedom. Drawn so close to his arms you can't even think, it pulls you even as you run. But the fact that you want to live is far more important than knowing you'll never feel his cock again.

'Faster, faster....'

You miss a step, don't see the hill- and plummet.

Rolling faster and faster no breath left to scream just sobs racking your body. You hit a wall, solid and warm. He's caught you and you can do nothing but try to understand.

You want to beg, want to scream but the arms feel so good against your body, soft silk against a hot surface. Flinching away you feel your body now, hurting in places, battered and bloody.

"Mi amour..." He whispers. Whispers into your heart, your mind your soul.

And you are lost.

"Please" your voice horse, throat almost too dry. You beg, "Please-"

Soft laughter meets your whispered words. You can feel the heat of his body; the satin of his cloak, as the wind screams in your ear you leave the woods and are laid on something soft, cool.

Nothing makes sense now, your vision is so gone all you can see are shadows, body so torn all you can do is breathe to keep your eyes open.

Then his touch... across your forehead down your cheek to wipe your tears, across your lips. There they linger... your vision grows blacker as the bed to your right sinks. He's there, sitting, the shadow above you leans forward, closer...

"Please." The sobs that once racked your body come back: but for a different reason. You beg again, "...please."

Soft laughter meets your request as strong but gentle hands pull you up.

"Beg again." His voice says "Beg and perhaps I shall keep you."

You wrap your hands around broad shoulders and hang on with the dying intensity.

"Beg." He whispers as he leans close.

Reduced to this mercy you let all will go. You lean your head back against his arms as the world goes dimmer above you. Dizzy and weak you know it's now or never. Wanting it, needing and craving what you know only he can give you.

His hands undo your blouse; you arch to give him better access to your back. Cry out as he pulls the shirt from your wounds. There are gashes along the top of your breasts, some that still bleed freely.

"Please." You whisper, you want so bad to feel his mouth close around your breast, to pull at your nipple. Black silk, you can feel it under your fingers as he lays you back to drag the tattered and bloody skirt from your waist and legs. "My love, say it."

Even through the pain in your body and fire in your veins, the words are stuck. He presses his lips to the inside of your right thigh as you close your eyes. "You are bleeding out, say it!!!" Crying you jerk your hips as his tongue licks your clit, fire through all the pain. It's the fire that makes the you will to live, to stay awake.

Makes you choose.

Turning your neck is an effort but one mastered.

You feel it, the rush of heat as he leans over your pulse.

"Say it-"

You open your eyes but can't focus-

"Say it!"

"I want..."

Closer, closer to blackness and his lips,

Lips to neck, your pulse skips a beat.

"I want you forever."

His teeth sinking deep, the world goes black in fire and passion.