Shadows and Dark Nights

Story Info
Master takes his slave past her limits.
4.9k words
4.52
27.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arianna

Arianna looked at the table and tried to decide if she had missed anything. She had been working all day in the kitchen preparing Him his favorite Japanese dishes. They had been more complex to prepare than she had expected and now she was feeling rushed. She hadn't been able to run through her normal checks of the house and the variance from her usual routine was filling her mind with self-doubt.

Had she missed anything? Would He be disappointed?

Her eyes wandered over the table again but the white linen table cloth was spotless, as was the silverware and the china. The food she had prepared sat warm under their silver domed lids and the bouquet of Calla Lillies made the table seem elegant, yet simple. The Grandfather clock in the entry hall began chiming its bells to indicate that the time was now 5:45pm, and it snapped Arianna out of her paralysis at the table. She still had to ensure that she was ready for His arrival and she rushed from the table to go and prepare for her presentation.

When the clock began its elaborate chimes at 6pm, Arianna was already in her place. She knelt to the right of the door, hands resting on the tops of her thighs and her ass resting on her heels. She was completely nude, her back was straight and she had brushed her long ebony hair out to a silky sheen. Her naked flesh shone under the pot lights above her head, having been waxed and moisturized to perfection. Her only adornment was a heavy titanium necklace. Although she never took off the symbol of His ownership over her, Arianna always noticed its weight more during the quiet moments while she waited for him to arrive home on Friday evenings. Perhaps it was the way her heart beat faster as the minutes ticked by or how she felt like her skin was on fire, tingling with every breath of air which ran across it or maybe it was just the adrenaline which began to course through her body as she anticipated the thought of His touch. She was supposed to be meditating during these moments when she was alone and not busy with the house or with her social engagements, in fact she was supposed to be mentally preparing herself for what lay ahead of her but she had not yet been able to calm her mind. Instead she found her head swimming with thoughts and desires, wants and needs and the longer she sat in anticipation the more her body gave her away. Her nipples became hard, her breathing shallower, and her sex became slick and highly sensitive.

Finally, just before 6:15 pm Arianna heard the keys jangle outside the door and the deadbolt slide open. As the doorknob began to turn she straightened her back, pushed out her breasts and chin and cast her eyes to the floor. When his black leather shoes came into view, she resisted the urge to look up and see his bright smile. Instead she waited patiently as he put away his coat and walked into the adjacent office to stow his bags and work related gadgets. When he came back to the entryway, he stood before her and she swore she could feel the intensity of his gaze as he looked over her body.

Arianna had never felt like her body was perfect, but she had become proud of her body, the more she embraced her inner desires and stopped letting her mind be ruled with what she perceived others might think. She knew she was attractive, her creamy white skin and dark hair and green eyes had always allowed her to find interested men. Her body was soft and curvy, her ample D cup breasts were emphasized by the way she curved inwards along her ribcage before rounding out again across her hips and ass. Her tummy was flat and her long legs shapely. She smiled inwardly to herself knowing that her meticulous care was highlighting her smooth skin to his burning gaze, it was soft and supple and aching to be touched.

It was at the moment of that thought, that his fingers came into contact with the skin along her collar bone and they began to trace a line along her necklace and then up her neck, finally resting on her chin. Arianna fought the urge to moan out loud at his touch, but her lips parted and a soft sigh of contentment was audible anyways.

"How was your day, MY pet?" He asked and as he spoke Arianna raised her eyes and took in her Master's smiling face.

It never stopped being a breathless moment for her, no matter how many times she was able to gaze upon him. He just had one of those smiles which lit up the room. His white straight teeth were a blazing contrast to his rich cocoa skin and his voluptuous mouth always curved up in a way that made it look like he knew a secret which he just wasn't telling. But for Arianna it was his eyes which always had her heart hammering inside her chest. They were a deep dark brown color and the intensity with which he looked at her had never changed. From the moment they had met years ago, at a work conference they were both attending, Arianna had felt like she was the desert oasis to his parched and wandering soul. He looked at her like she was his most sinful desires and his only salvation all wrapped into one perfectly presented package.

"My day was good and very busy, Sir." Arianna answered, smiling back to him.

With a nod, his fingers left her skin and he walked down the hallway from the front door to the dining room. Taking his seat at the head of the table, he began to remove the domed lids from the food and placed a napkin across his lap. Arianna didn't move from her spot beside the door. She knew that she was still in his line of sight and he hadn't indicated for her to follow, so she remained glued to her post and strained her ears to try and hear if her efforts at mimicking his favorite food had been successful. When she heard the little noises of appreciation as he sampled each of the dishes, she could not help but feel proud of herself. However, the moment would be short-lived.

"Slave!" Her Master rumbled deeply from the dining room. It was only one solitary word but Arianna was already perplexed and worried at his tone.

She rose from her place and walked purposefully towards the dining room. When she came to a stop beside him, she glanced at the table and saw that it had been cleared of all evidence of the meal she had prepared. The only thing left was the vase filled with Calla Lillies, their delicate form the only bright item in the minimalist room. Her Master had pushed his chair back from the table and he motioned for her to take her place in front of him. There was just enough room for her to stand between the edge of the table and where his knees rested.

"Explain yourself!" He demanded.

Arianna did not know what to say. She was sure that he had enjoyed the food. Her mouth opened once, then twice and finally a third time but she could not find the words to answer him. She took a deep breath in an attempt to push out some words when he cut her off.

"Are the tasks that I ask you to complete during the day too taxing for you Slave?" He sneered at her, rising from his chair and standing too close to her naked form. "You will give me my favorite thing to eat. Now!"

Arianna was still confused by her Master's sudden anger and the proximity of his body and the scent of his skin was addling her brain. She made a motion to move from her spot and go back to the kitchen when he grabbed her throat in his hand and squeezed as he forcefully pushed her down onto the table. Her head hit into the wood of the table with enough force to make her wince and when her eyes reopened, his face was a hairsbreadth away from her own. His eyes were filled with a savage lust she knew well.

"Don't fucking move!" He growled.

Then the whirlwind of his passion began to assault her. His tongue ran a path down her neck, stopping at her tits. He sucked and licked each one of her nipples. They were already hard and with each suck, he squeezed her ample flesh in his hands. One hand pinched and tweaked a nipple, while the other nipple got sucked in and out of his greedy mouth. When his teeth grazed across her hardened bud, she moaned and arched her back in an attempt to push her breast further into his face. She felt him growl again against her flesh, a wordless reminder of his order to stay still. But it was hard not to respond to his skilled hands and lips. He continued to lick down her stomach slowly dipping his tongue into her belly button before continuing. When he reached the apex of her thighs, he pushed her legs apart and held them wide open with his strong grip, exposing her dripping and wanting pussy to his lustful eyes. He held her like that for a few moments, just admiring and breathing in the scents of her desire. Arianna desperately wanted to squirm, she wanted to grab his shaved head and push him onto her pulsating clit. Finally, after what felt like an eternity his hot breath touched her and was followed by the lightest kiss directly on her hardened clit. She almost came right there, but he knew just the right amount of pressure and just the right amount of time, to get her to the very brink and not push her over.

"Don't cum, my Pet." He breathed the words, so that even they teased her aching flesh. "Don't cum until you have my permission."

Then the kisses began again. Each one a fraction longer than the last, the pressure a little firmer. Each one driving her mad with lust. Each one a punishment. Each one a lesson in obedience. She couldn't move or gain any ground. He pushed her to the edge, over and over and yet he was barely touching her. Then he started to lick her with his large and long tongue, carefully avoiding her clit and her dripping hole. He went back and forth between the kisses on her clit and the licking of her pussy lips until Arianna was sure she couldn't take it anymore and then he slid his fingers inside her. Arianna moaned loudly and instinctively bucked her hips up to push him deeper inside, and as she did, he pulled them quickly back out.

"Please Master," Arianna whimpered, "I need to cum, pleeeaase let me cum!"

Her Master remained silent and instead plunged his tongue into her dripping hole. Swirling it around, he made sure that it hit every inch of her and Arianna could feel her muscles trying to pull him deeper inside. He began to lick her, inside and then out, slowly increasing his rhythm and pushing her legs open as wide as they would go. Arianna knew she could not hold out much longer. Her climax had been building, coiling low in her abdomen and it was going to explode, soon. She started begging, and pleading with Him for permission to cum; incoherently babbling that it was too much, that she wanted to obey, but that she could not hold out much longer. But he simply continued to devour her pussy silently, and when he latched onto her clit with his mouth and pushed three fingers into her drenched cunt and his thumb into her tight ass, her body finally betrayed her.

Arianna screamed out as her climax crashed her over the edge and into an abyss of pleasure. As she shook and convulsed, she could hear her Master moaning in appreciation as her honey flooded into his mouth and he drank her down.

Still in the haze of her orgasm, Arianna felt Her Master shift his position and stand up. Then the pressure of his body draped over her own and she felt his lips brush her ear. She could feel his hard cock pressing sharply into her hip through his dress pants.

"You disobeyed me, Pet! You will present yourself for penance to your Master. Now!"

As soon as the words were whispered to her, he rose from her still trembling form and walked away towards their den of iniquity.

Charles

Charles walked away from the dining room table where his beloved pet still lay sprawled and shaking from the orgasm he had just given her. As he walked through the house they shared, he silently noted how well kept it was and when he finally stepped down into their play room he sighed in pleasure, knowing that this night had only just begun. He looked around the large room and admired all the custom pieces they had chosen to furnish it. They were all crafted from dark woods to compliment the warm depth of the room as a whole and Arianna had ensured that all their toys were carefully cleaned and placed in their wooden chests or displayed along the walls. The smell of wood polish and leather treatment filled the air, which would soon be joined by the sweet scent of sex.

Charles took a seat on his chair which sat opposite from the door. One his favorite things was watching Arianna walk into a room. When she appeared silhouetted in the doorway, he made sure to wipe the smile from his lips. After all, she was here to be punished for her disobedience and he had a whole new bag of tricks to use on his beautiful little slave tonight. He adjusted slightly in his chair as he watched her curvy body sway forward. His cock was rock hard, pushing at the fabric of his trousers and he could feel the pre-cum already oozing from the tip. He could see that she was still under the influence of her climax, her cheeks were flushed, her eyes were glazed and she took each step with careful consideration, as if she was unsure that her legs could be trusted to keep holding her up.

Charles motioned for her to take her place on the bench, where she would receive her punishment. As she turned her back to him and stood before the bench, she paused momentarily, no doubt running her routine for presenting herself through her mind quickly. Charles grinned to himself, he knew that Arianna had practiced this moment when she thought he was busy elsewhere, but he had seen her run through it several times, making slight adjustments to her form with each pass. It filled him with an immense pride that she was so loyal to him and that she strived so very hard to be perfect in an effort to please him. Finding her had been a surprise. Right from the beginning, she had never questioned his intentions or hesitated at his requests. She had become the perfect Pet and her lust, love and desires matched his in every way.

Tonight he planned on pushing her past the only limit he hadn't yet trained her to let go of. He had no doubt she would obey, because despite her strength, her intelligence, her wit and her compassion outside of the walls of their home, inside their home she willingly submitted her soul and body into his hands and he would honor that, by fulfilling her in all ways. Even the ones she didn't yet understand.

Arianna

Successfully reaching the playroom and managing to run through her presentation routine had been more difficult than it should have been. Arianna had not been allowed any time to recover from the massive orgasm which had rocked her body in the dining room and although she could have allowed herself some breathing time after her Master had walked away, she knew that being prompt was one of his easiest rules to follow and she did not care to earn extra punishments for such a petty offense.

With her stomach and breasts resting softly on the leather that covered the wooden bench, which she was now prostrate across and with her hands and feet in position to be bound by the leather straps, Arianna allowed her head to hang down momentarily in an attempt to clear it. She closed her eyes and her head swam with the endorphins still rampant in her system. When she heard the rustling noises that indicated that her Master was rising from his chair behind her, she opened her eyes and raised her head up. She watched him as he began walking in a slow circle around her body while he took off his clothes. His naked feet were first, then his broad chest and amazing abdomen were exposed to her and then finally on his third pass around her form she saw his toned ass and huge rock hard black cock. Her mouth began to salivate at the sight of his pre-cum dripping from the tip and she moaned low in her throat when his skin brushed against hers and he began to strap her ankles and wrists into the leather restraints.

When she was securely fastened, he rested his large hand on her round ass cheek. The contrast between the colors of their skin was a sight that Arianna knew he relished. Especially before he started any form of punishment, because before long her creamy white flesh would blush and then go red under his hand. He slapped her ass firmly with the palm of his hand before he walked towards the wall where his tools were displayed. She could not see him from where she was, but when he returned and dragged his selection up her spine, she could tell that he had chosen a small leather cat o nine tails. She was very familiar with it and tensed slightly as he ran it back down towards her exposed bottom.

"Count your punishment out for me My Pet," Charles said.

"Yes, Master."

Arianna did as she was told, when the first lash hit across her ass, she called out loudly, "One!"

After each lash Charles rubbed down the offended area, soothing the tender flesh and after Arianna called out the number ten, he slid his fingers into her dripping tight pussy. Arianna moaned loudly as her Master swirled his long fingers inside her. She was on the verge of cumming again when he suddenly stopped and walked out of their playroom.

Arianna was baffled, and still panting from his skilled finger fucking. She wanted to call out to him, but she knew that she shouldn't, so she turned her head in an attempt to hear him. Nothing could be heard and twisting her neck was starting to hurt, so she stopped trying to listen for him. After several minutes passed she finally heard her Master's soft footfalls approaching the playroom. He stepped up to her bound form and then smacked her ass hard with his open palm. Then Arianna felt something hard and smooth sliding along her spine. Her Master slid the object all the way up to the nape of her neck and then slowly back down and when he slid it over her asshole, she momentarily tensed. She heard her Master chuckle softly at her and then felt him push two Ben Wa Balls into her pussy. She felt the weighted balls come to rest inside her and her muscles immediately contracted around them making her gasp in pleasure.

"Hold these for me Pet." Her Master requested, squeezing her ass with his hands and then he added, "I own all of your body Pet, even here..." And he emphasized his statement by shoving his tongue deep into her virgin asshole.

Arianna instinctively bucked her hips back against him and let out another low moan as the balls shifted again inside her. Then Charles rose and walked back over to his wall, which displayed their various toys. This time he chose a wide paddle and when he slapped it across his hand Arianna twitched, knowing the sound well. He walked back over to her and began to spank her ass and upper thighs. Her Master made sure that he landed each blow squarely across her body, so that not only was her exposed and oversensitive cunt being hit but each blow also caused her body to rock forward on the bench, moving the balls around inside her. By the time he had reached just ten solid smacks, Arianna was mewling and her pussy was so wet that the paddle was smeared with her creamy juices. Her Master knew that she was desperate for another orgasm, but it wasn't time yet. So he untied the leather straps and stood several steps away from her in front of his chair.

When Arianna heard her Master call for her to present herself in front of him, she tried to rise quickly from her place on the bench. But she had underestimated how much of an effect the Ben Wa Balls were having on her and as she began to step towards him, she bit down hard on her lower lip to keep from climaxing for a second time, without his permission. It was the longest eight steps that she had ever taken and she was shaking with the effort, when she kneeled down before him. When she released her lip, the coppery taste of blood danced across her tongue. But it was soon gone, as the saliva filled her mouth in anticipation of tasting her Master's cock. When she kneeled before him, she was lucky enough to be presented with the most spectacular eight inches of diamond hard black cock she had ever seen. And she wanted nothing more than to slide her tongue all over its length and then suck him into her hot little mouth.

12