Shadows by Lights

Story Info
Exploring a lover.
1.1k words
1
6.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dust filled the air, and she was feeling the weight of the sun as it finally disappeared over he horizon. She could hear the remnants of the now packed up market square tinkling in the wind, with the last of the spicy scents still hanging in the air. She was out to meet her lover that night, a way off down an alley. He would be waiting out in front of the café.

She was late, but she did so purposefully. Her lover didn't like to wait long, but she knew him well enough.

She kept walking towards the meeting place and with each step, she could feel the rush of anticipation within her chest -- burning bands of fire getting hotter with each step. Though the exhaustion of the day was clearly visible in her stride, the energy from the longing she felt for her lover was giving her new strength.

She'd been day dreaming and looking around almost carelessly when she spotted his silhouette in the lamplight some way away. Her breath caught in her thought, as longing and adoration for this figure passed over her in a wave. She stopped to admire him for a moment and consider her next movements carefully.

She knew her lover on so many levels. She knew how he enjoyed the anticipation of the chase and how it reaffirmed for both of them their deep attraction for one another. She knew her lover was also not a man of any routine, so each time they met, it was a story unto itself, but.. what to do this time.

She instinctively moved into the shadows out of the lamplight to hide herself and started to move in closer and closer. She was trying to move undetected but her mind kept wandering while the longing became increasingly more tangible.

She was now behind him about 5 feet and could see him clearly. Her breath catches in her thought as she sees the beautiful light glisten off of his long dark hair. She marvels at his beauty for a moment before stepping slowly in behind him. By the shift of his shoulders, she knows he's aware of her presence. She doesn't care if he's annoyed by her lateness as she puts one hand on his shoulder and brushes the hair off the back of his neck. As she moves in, she can feel her hard nipples press against his back and before bending in to kiss his neck, she hesitates as her breath catches again. She is now trembling slightly.

He responds with a simple "You're late." but does not change his stance. She is immediately jarred forward in her head, but without any change in pace, she leans forward and rather than kiss his neck, she gently rests and slides her teeth across it. She licks his neck and blows on the wetness and whispers towards his ear "Shall I leave then?"

He remains still, though through her heightened senses, she can feel him flinch slightly at that thought. "I thought not" she says as she bends forward. Her breasts are firmly on his back and she finally kisses the back of his neck. She feels him hold his breath for a moment before letting it go, then she slides her hands under his shirt and around to his front. She moves her hands up his chest and holds him closely as she continues to kiss his neck, his shoulders and the top of his back. She is careful to run her breasts up and down his back as she does so.

She smiles gently as her lover himself begins to tremble, and slowly she pushes him far out of the light and into the shadow. He follows her lead, but she is moving far too slowly for him and the anticipation is starting to tire him. He turns around and grabs her hair gently, holding her firmly. He bends forward to kiss her, but changes his mind and kisses her neck instead.

A shock runs through her system and she moans slightly. He knows he can take her. He knows he's momentarily stopped her game and now has the upper hand. He pushes her against the wall and moves in forward, pressing his body against hers. He pauses there, wanting to know how much she wants him. She breathes out hard, waiting but he does nothing. She puts her fingers around his back, but the confidence momentarily slips. She breathes hard and gently puts the tips of her fingers on his back, with her fingernails lightly resting on his skin. She pulls him forward without even knowing her own actions and kisses him passionately.

He responds to her and holds her tightly, running his hands over her nipples and down her stomach. She continually touches his back before moving her hands slowly to his front. She finally has a moment of focus, and moves her hands past him and down his leg as she backs off and only brushes her lips against his. She smiles, pulls back and looks into his eyes. She pretends to have control, but her large pupils give away her secrets.

He puts his hands down around her waist and pushes his hands past her and down her leg, where he feels the moisture running slowly down. He also smiles, and his eyes also give away his own secrets.

She is trembling again, unable to stand having his hand that close without touching. She finally moves her own hand up and around his base. At the same time, she kisses him softly but purposefully. She pulls him forward till he is resting against her leg.

He shivers slightly again and his breath is hot and short. She pulls her hands slowly up and then off and he groans with the loss of her hand.

She moves her hand around his back and pulls him closer, yet he still does not enter. He is waiting for her permission.

She grabs his hair and gently pulls him into her, kissing him deeply.

He moves so that his hair is touching her shoulders as he kisses them, and his hands move over her breasts. He moves slowly, and the anticipation is real for them both.

They move more quickly, though always mindful of themselves and their lover. She feels a shift in her body, with each touch moving like fire over her skin. By the way her lover moves, she can see he feels the same.

Without warning, she feels heat through her, deep inside and the pleasure is too much to take. She is so in love and so pleasured that her energy flows out and around her in waves, caressing her lover as it moves.

They collapse against a wall, sweat glistening down bare backs. The soft breeze cooling their heated skin as they relax into each other.

They fall onto the ground and blissfully stair up into the sky, softly caressing one another as the night slips by.