Shadows in the Mists Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Ashley slipped the dress from her alabaster shoulders and stepped out of it then began undoing the bows of her corset. “Hmmm…I suppose I will let this little breach of my instructions go this time as the warmth of the fire is quite nice.” She said with a purr. Slowly she removed article after article of clothing until she was standing nude next to the bed. The light from the fire danced over her ivory skin as she reached up to undo her hair, letting it fall in a golden cascade, caressing the gentle contour of her lovely bottom. Turning to face him boldly she placed her hands on her hips and whispered “What do you think highlander? Is a lady’s body not better than the cows you are used to?”

He looked into her pale blue eyes keeping his face impassive, yet drinking in her utter beauty with his eyes. Her long lithe legs slightly spread as she slowly rocked her luscious hips side to side. The down covering her Venus Mound flashed like gold in the firelight. Her taught stomach smooth and flat. Her breasts up thrust and firm capped with two tiny pink cherries. The sly smile on her face told him that she knew exactly how he felt. She tilted her head back and walked toward him slowly like a cat stalking the sparrow in spring. She licked her lips as she reached out running a slender red nailed finger slowly across his chest as she moved around him. He kept his eyes straight ahead, but her beauty and sweet scent were having their affect on him.

“Hmm, I do not like you in this, this rag.” She said in an annoyed tone grabbing the knot of his plaid and yanking, tearing it away from him.

He could feel the heat rising in his cheeks as the cool air rushed forth to swirl around his now naked form.

Laughing she reached out and wrapped her dainty hand around his swollen shaft “So, the proud Scot is not made of stone after all?” She gave it a squeeze and laughed again. “Then again, perhaps you are.”

He had sought to remain impassive and impervious to her wiles but his body had betrayed him.

She stepped in close to him, pressing his length between them “You may be of use to me yet.” She whispered.

Turning away from him she moved over to the tub, raising a long slim leg and dipping it slowly into the steaming water, cooing in pleasure as the heat caressed her soft skin. The other leg followed as she lowered herself into the water, long lashed eyes closed in decadent pleasure as she sank into the tub, the water lapping at her throat. Opening her eyes slowly she raised her arm and languidly pointed to the decanters on a tray by the vanity “Bring those bath oils and pour them in.” She purred.

He shambled over to the vanity and retrieved the decanters then shuffled back to the tub. Standing next to the tub he glanced down at her body shimmering in the water, then pulled the stop on the decanter and poured a quarter of the sweet scented oil into the water. She waved her hand through the slick trail it left causing it to bubble. His eyes widened in amazement, he had never seen anything like this oil. He was used to thick bars of lye soap that left the skin red and raw.

As the water slowly filled with thick white foam she closed her eyes and purred “Mmm, Get a cloth to wash my back”.

He turned and shuffled to the large canopied bed, picked up a thick towel, draped it over his shoulder and grabbed the cloth then returned to stand behind the tub. Looking down upon her lovely neck, his jaws clenched for a moment as he ground his teeth together then relaxed.

She slowly leaned forward and pulled her golden tresses to the side, waiting. Kneeling behind the tub, manacles jangling and dipping the cloth into the water he slowly, tentatively drew the cloth along her softly rounded shoulders then down her back. “Your touch is surprisingly gentle for one so uncouth and wild.” She moaned. As he moved the cloth back up to her shoulder she reached around, grasping his wrist and pulling his hand down atop her up thrust glistening breast. “How does that feel? Soft, firm, warm to the touch?” She purred.

Then without waiting for an answer she pushed his hand away, “That’s enough! Go stand over there where I can see you.” She snapped pointing to the front of the tub. Shuffling around the tub he stood, looking over her head to the window and the dark night beyond.

Giggling she slipped down into the water so that it lapped against her full luscious lips as her glistening thighs and knees slowly surfaced on either side of the tub. Her shoulders pulled in tight as she licked her lips seductively, her eyes on his waist. He had no doubts as to what her hands were doing beneath the soapy waters.

After awhile he noted the shudder that ran through her shoulders and groaned inwardly. “Give me that towel!” She snapped as she slowly rose from the water, her body glistening in the light from the hearth. Goosebumps could be seen raising rapidly along her soft limbs as steam rose in thin wispy tendrils. Slipping the towel from his shoulder, he leaned forward to hand it to her. She snatched it from his hand, wrapping it around her as she stepped from the tub. Quickly rubbing it along her arms and breasts then bending at the waist facing away from him as she dried her long legs. He could not help but allow his gaze to drift down to the view now offered him. Those gently rounded alabaster half moons. The way they separated to expose the delicate down covered peach with those demure petals peeking from within and above, that tiny touch hole, all exposed to his piercing slate gray eyes.

She stood slowly, dropping the wet towel to the floor and walked over to the bed, sitting on the edge. “Come here.” She said with a smirk on her lips. He shuffled over to stand before her. “Kneel.” She commanded. Slowly he slipped to his knees, a slight grimace crossing his face due to the blow he had received from the sergeant earlier. Her hand shot out and grabbed him by the hair, pulling him off-balance. His face landed between her widespread thighs. She moaned deeply as she felt his rough chin pressed into her tender flower “Please me and you may live to see another dawn.” She hissed.

Though loathe to show this woman any pleasure whatsoever he found himself slowly running his tongue over her delicate flesh. This woman was evil incarnate but she tasted so sweet. A deep growl rumbled through his chest as he thrust his tongue deep into her splayed flower. Twisting and thrusting as she ground her pelvis against his mouth. Hard, sharp teeth closed down on a fleshy petal and tugged causing her to squeal and thrash. He sucked the tender lip hard and as he bit he tasted her honey begin to flow freely into his mouth.

It was then that he realized this one liked her rides hard and fast. Slipping his tongue along her womanly cleft he pressed his lips around the tiny exposed bud at the top of her furrow and sucked hard, slashing his tongue back and forth against it.

She squirmed and thrashed gripping his hair tightly, pulling him tight against her. Arching her back and driving herself into his ravenous jaws, hissing “Yes!” He feasted upon her sweet sex, delving his tongue deeply, exploring her tight confines, savoring her, driving her faster and faster toward the brink of ecstasy like a runaway coach. Her gyrating and grinding pelvis was having its affect on him to. He could feel the blunt head of his shaft stabbing into his belly, throbbing hotly, aching to be immersed in her molten treasure.

Knowing that as soon as she had taken her pleasure from him she would call for the guards to take him away to be hanged, he lifted his mouth momentarily from her splayed flower, letting the broken key drop into his palm.

Lowering his mouth once again, he bit down her engorged petals, hard enough to make her gasp then sucking them softly. She cooed and moaned and she thrashed her golden mane back and forth on the bed. Working quickly he reached around to unlock his manacles on his wrists. Lifting his head slightly he begged her to turn over so that he might expand the pleasure.

Moaning but never looking up she rolled over onto her stomach, tilting her hips up, exposing not only her glistening flower to his gaze but the tiny gate of her most sacred treasure. His lips were immediately upon her, nipping, biting, sucking, running his tongue slowly along her sweet furrow. He quickly unlocked the chains about his ankles and throat, easing them to the floor while he continued to feast upon her. Twirling the tip of his thick tongue around the tiny demure entrance of her ass for a moment causing her to pause a moment, then he drove it in deeply. Tiny hands clenched the material of the blankets as her back arched in pleasure, she took no notice as his hands, no longer shackled grasped her tiny waist pulling her back into his jaws. Ravishing her orally until her limbs stiffened as the ‘little death’ overtook her. Raising his glistening lips from between her undulating thighs and upraised bottom and stood slowly. Placing a staying hand in the small of her back, he wrapped his hand around the shaft of his swollen manhood, running the blunt head along her dripping furrow till lodging in the entrance of her quivering flower.

She gasped and attempted to turn around as she realized his hands were no longer shackled but dropped her head weakly back to the bed as he thrust his length deep within her. “Yes! That’s it you pig! Deeper, Harder!” She snarled into the bedding.

Grasping her slender waist he snapped his hips forward with bruising intensity, literally pounding into her up thrust sex. The slick heat and exquisite tightness of her clasping sheath tore an involuntary growl from his throat as she thrust back against him, rocking and grinding her bottom back against his pelvis. Again and again his pelvis slapped sharply against her beautifully rounded cheeks, driving her further down into the bed, her breasts and sensitive tips dragging against the rough weave of the coverlet. Slipping his hand into the fan of golden hair splashed across arched back, to the nape of her neck and clenching his fist, tightening, pulling her hair.

Slowly she came up away from the bed, mewling at the animalistic ravishing of her sex and the rough hands on her person. Leaning back he brought her to a standing position as she rose onto her toes. Grinding against him, deliciously impaled on his pulsing spike.

Tightening his grip on her hair he slipped his other hand up along her straining belly to cup and mold the soft milky white breast standing proudly as she arched back against him. She mewled like a kitten as his fingers roughly grasped and twisted the hardened tip, pinching it hard as his hips slapped against her bottom.

Her nectar was flowing freely, literally dripping from his pistoning shaft soaking her bottom as well as his pelvis. The wet slap of their bodies echoed sharply in the apartment.

His eyes flashed with a hint of silver and he leaned back and watched as his glistening shaft thrust in and out of her ovalled peach, the lips clinging tightly in an effort to keep him within her sweet furnace. Suddenly he pulled free, nudging the head of the impaling shaft against the tiny opening nestled between her soft alabaster cheeks.

She drew in a sharp breath as she realized his intent and snarled “That’s enough pig! Get your filthiness away from me!”

He leaned down and growled in her ear “This is for the stables.” And snapped his hips forward, driving his length deep within her tiny bottom, filling her, stretching her. Retaining his grip on her hair as if the reigns of a bucking mount he ground and thrust his shaft deeply into her. Running his other rough hand down her body to cup her Venus mound, pulling her back tightly against his pelvis.

She gasped in shock at the sudden intrusion, the violation of her body. Never had she allowed anyone or anything to penetrate her thus. But as she struggled to free herself from this unwanted onslaught she only succeeded in grinding herself further onto his impaling shaft. A few moments later, the electric touch of his palm grinding into her sex, the fist gripping her hair and the thrusting of his shaft ignited flames of passion she did not know existed.

A feral grin crossed his face and he felt her relax and suddenly started grinding herself back onto his throbbing shaft. His breath started to come in a ragged pant as he thrust brutally into her, determined to give her back some modicum of the pain he experienced at her whim. But the harder and faster he thrust the more she moaned in pleasure.

It was not long before she was telling him, then begging him “Faster. Ooooh yes, harder!” As he thrust into her he slowly moved her across the room, each step a deep powerful thrust into her abused bottom until they were standing on the flagstones of the hearth. He released his grip on her hair and renewed his grinding against the tiny bud below her down covered Venus mound.

Gasping for breath she fell forward, her hands catching the mantle. The heat from the fireplace, licking upward along her body, tantalizing, teasing the tips of her breasts. Holding onto the mantle with one hand, she grasped her left breast, pinching and twisting the dark point as she ground herself back against his shaft, trying to fill herself completely.

He could feel his mounting passion, that uncontrollable element rising up to swallow him in its gaping maw. Gripping her cheeks tightly, squeezing, separating them he thrust into her hard and fast using her tiny opening as if it were the channel designed to accept his straining shaft. His breath started to falter as his throbbing manhood pulsed and swelled in preparation of the flood about to be released. He threw his head back and growled deeply as he drove into her a final time, burying his entire length into her. Hot molten essence exploded from the depths of his being to flood into her quivering body as she was caught in the grip of her own rapture. Again and again his shaft throbbed firing bolt after bolt of searing seed into her.

Slowly his breath calmed and his heart reigned from a gallop to a canter as he pulled his shaft from her thoroughly ravished bottom. His seed running out of the still dilated opening and over the swollen petals of her flower and slipping down the inside of her sweat slicked thigh. He heard the sound of the wardrobe swing on its hinges and whirled to face the shocked visage of Lord Marcum.

Lord Marcum was obviously not expecting the lady to be engaged at this late hour as he was only clad in robe and slippers. He reached down and snatched the poker out of the stand next to the hearth and was on Lord Marcum in a flash, the point pressed into the copious amount of flesh wobbling beneath his chin. Lord Marcum’s eyes were wide with terror as he recognized the man before him as he who had been sentenced to death and realized his chance of continued survival was evaporating like smoke in the wind.

“Laird Marcum, I am here to avenge ma kin and countrymen fer the cruelties ye’ve saw fit t’ inflict upon the Scottish people in retaliation fer our fight fer freedom.” He growled dangerously. “This is for every man, woman and child ye’ve put t’ the sword or hung frae a rope.”

Lord Marcum blanched deathly white and lost control of his bladder as he babbled “But, but I did not ord..” The sentence was never completed as the enraged highlander thrust the poker with such force it drove up through Lord Marcum’s skull to protrude from his bald pate.

Suddenly he heard the sound of uncontrollable laughter. Turning to look over his shoulder he saw the Lady Ashley nearly doubled over.

Slowly she caught her breath and calmed enough to look up at him. “Was that your game?” She laughed. “You came hear to assassinate the man responsible for the retributions against this worthless province?” And she burst into another fit of girlish giggles. “You actually thought that he was capable of carrying out the King’s decrees in such a manner? Coldly and mercilessly?” She chuckled as she drew herself up regally. “No you dolt! He was a soft befuddled fool, but he was the King’s man.” She stepped seductively away from the hearth in slow measured steps. Her nude body aglow in the firelight. “It was on my orders that the countryside be rid of you vermin Scots. I stand to inherit these lands as his mistress and I do not want any of your kind fouling the landscape with your stink.” She spat as her eyes hardened.

His own eyes narrowed dangerously as he realized he had just pleasured one of the butchers of his countrymen. A low growl rumbled up through his chest as she stepped to the bed and slipped on her robe.

Outside the ante chamber the sergeant and his aid approached the guard outside the antechamber door. “Is the lady still, entertaining?” He asked gruffly. The soldier nodded his head in a bored fashion. The sergeant took a seat in one of the chairs along the wall and absently fingered his key ring as he settled down to wait. His brows knitted together in question as his fingers caught on a jagged piece of iron. Looking down at the key ring he noticed the eye of a key but the remainder had been broken off. Reaching up scratching his chin in thought, he suddenly bolted upright as the memory of what happened came back to him. When he had thumped the prisoner in the back of the knees, there was a sharp tug on his belt as the prisoner fell. At the time he had just chalked it up to the dog trying to keep himself from falling.

Suddenly the door to the apartment burst open as the sergeant rushed in followed by two more soldiers. The cornered highlander loosed a feral snarl, then yanked the poker free of Lord Marcum’s head, much of his cooling brains coming out with it. He whirled and threw the poker. It spun twice end over end in the air, tiny bits of Lord Marcum fanning along the ceiling in a spattered line, to strike the sergeant in the throat with such force it sunk all the way to the handle. The sergeant landed in a crumpled heap back at the doorway, a full two feet sticking of the poker sticking out the back of his neck.

The highlander growled deeply and leapt at the two stunned soldiers who were not expecting a supposedly half-dead prisoner to turn on them so ferociously and obviously capable of giving battle. Grabbing the arm of the first soldier and twisting it behind his back, tearing the sword from the soldier’s now nerveless fingers as the crunch of cartilliage and snap of bone echoed through the apartment. Throwing the soldier to the floor he stepped around to face the third soldier who was advancing cautiously. He whirled the blade once, easily batting down the soldier’s wavering blade and then thrust it straight through the heart.

Pulling the blade free as the soldier blinked twice then slipped lifelessly to the floor. He staggered then snarled as he felt the sting of a blade slamming into his lower back. Spinning he backhanded the unseen assailant. Lady Ashley’s head snapped back from the blow twisting in air to land a full ten feet away to lay groaning, stunned.

He took a staggering step and reached back, grasping the dagger still protruding from his back and wrenched it free with a sickening sucking sound.

She lifted herself onto her elbows, shaking her head to clear it. “You are a fool if you think you will get away now. I will have you drawn and quartered, your skin flayed from your body, disemboweled and emasculated. Your stones and manhood will be burnt upon your chest before your very eyes!” She spat vehemently.

He held the dagger up to his eyes, looking at it as his blood dripped slowly from the blade. Looking over at her, he dropped the dagger to the floor. His head tilted down in a predatory fashion as a feral grin played on his lips, revealing enlarged and wicked looking canines. Piercing slate gray eyes still locked on hers as he reached down and grabbed the other soldier by the throat.