Shadows of a Love

Story Info
She enjoys a last lusty night with old flame.
2k words
4
13.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late at night and I'm in my bed, tossing and turning. I know that I will never be able to sleep to night, but the question is will I ever be able to sleep again. If I had any tears left then I would be crying right now, but no, I have cried too much over the last two weeks already. So tonight I will just lie here in my bed, a bed so empty now that you are gone.

I will lie here and wait for the sun to rise, I will wait for tomorrow, all the while wishing that tomorrow will never come. I am so confused right now; I don't know what I want. I want tomorrow to come and go, so that the memories of you will slowly fade, so that I can go on with my life, a life that will never be complete with out you in it. Yet another part of me wishes for the night to never end, because I know that the next day I would loose you forever.

Tomorrow is the day that you will get married. I know you don't want to leave me, as I truly know that I am the one you really love. But your life is obligated with some one else. I know she has gone through a lot for you, I know she has sacrifice every thing to keep you alive. You feel like you owe here her every thing. And may be you do. But some times I wish you were a little more self-fish, that you could ignore every thing she has done for you and be with me. But then if you were like that, I wouldn't be so in love with you.

I feel my eyelids getting heavy, I guess I will just lye back and close my eyes for a while. Hoping that I will dream of you, hoping that I will dream a dream that is much less painful than this reality that I am in.

I don't know what time it was, I don't even know if it was real or not but I felt the covers of the bed being lifted and a body slips in beside it, the bed sags a little against the new weight. I couldn't see who it was because I was lying on my side and I had my back to the stranger, but I could feel a strong arm come from behind me, capturing my waist and pulling me close. I smelled a familiar scent. The hand traced up my arms and landed on my shoulders. It gave my shoulder a quick massage, then swept my hair aside, massaging my neck for a while. I felt lips making wet lushes kisses along my neck. As the hand slides the strap of my nighty off my shoulder revealing one of my breasts. Slowly the hand reached down and caresses my breast, kneading it gently, adding pressure to my nipples. God it felt so good. I pressed my back closer to the body, snuggling my but to his crotch and feeling his growing erection.

I turned my head over my shoulders so that I can see who this mysterious person was. I came face to with you. It took me a few seconds to realize who I was looking at. Then I threw my arms around you and held you tight, never wanting to let you go. I shut my eyes as the tears streamed out of my eyes and down my cheeks. No matter how much I tried I couldn't seem to stop crying. We lay entwine in one another for awhile, knowing that this is the last time we can ever be together.

Gently you rolled me on to my back, with you on top of me. I love the way your body felt on top of mine. You took my face between your hands and wiped away the trail of tears on my cheeks with your thumbs. As we looked in to each others eyes we saw all the pain that have gone unspoken. You lowered your head and placed a feathery kiss on my lips, and I started to cry all over again. Your gentle kiss turned in to a ravishing hunger, as your lips pushed down harder on mine.

With your tongue, you traced the out line of my lips as you seek entrance to my mouth, stifling my cries. You kissed me like you've never kissed me before. All thoughts are lost as I wrap my arms around your neck and our tongues begin exploring each other's mouths. You tasted so sweet in my mouth, like you always have. It was a familiar kiss, yet in some ways I felt like I have never kissed you before. Only when we both could no longer breath, did we break off the kiss.

You rested your head between the nook of my neck, breathing rapidly, trying to catch your breath. One hand came up to push the other strap of my nighty off my shoulders, revealing my other breast. Now I was lying naked from the waste up. You kneeled on your knees between my legs, gazing at my up thrust breast with an obvious look of lust in your eyes. Reaching out you cupped my breast between your masculine hands and gave it a squeeze. I let out a soft moan and arched my back at the sensation of your hands on me. I shiver from pleasure, as you made circular motions with your thumbs around my nipples, making them hard and erect. Taking them between your thumb and index finger you pinched my nipples with just the right amount of pressure to cause waves of pleasures through me. I can feel myself getting wet as you made love to my breast with your hands.

Lowering your head to my left breast you took the nipple between your teeth and gave it a little tug, making me gasp from excitement. Taking the tip of your tongue you swirled it around, dark crest of my breast, avoiding my nipple. You were driving me crazy, I wanted to feel your hot mouth around my nipple, but you took your sweet time exploring my breast. Then with out warning you dived in with your mouth and began to suck on my hard aching nipple with such intensity it almost shocked me. I let out a loud moan as your tongue and lips attacked the sensitive center of my breast.

God it felt so good, you almost made me forget about my pain. After you had enough of my left breast you moved on to the right. This time you wasted no time in teasing me. Instead you licked my right nipple up and down, massaging it with your tongue, then suckling it. With my hand I pushed your head closer to my breast as my moans and groans gets louder, and I was getting so wet. You made a trail of kisses to the cleft of my breast and down my tummy. With your teeth you pulled my nighty down, I lifted my bottom up so that you can pull it over my hips and off of my feet, then spit it to the ground.

I know that it has only been a few weeks since the last time that you made love to me, but it feels like an eternity since the last time you have touched me. I am torn between the pleasure that you are inflicting upon me, and the painful, tormenting knowledge that this will be the last time you will ever touch me like this.

Crawling slowly up my body till we were face to face. You settled your self comfortably between my legs. I arched my butt up so that I can grind my pussy against you, making you feel my wetness. I could feel your hard throbbing cock against my lower tummy. I wiggle under you so that I can get you in me. But you stilled me by giving my nipple a pinch. You lowered your head and put your lips on mine, giving me a long sensual kiss. Probing your tongue slowly in and out of my mouth. Running your tongue on my lips and tickling it. I feel your hand come between us and rest on my belly. The slowly you slide your hand lower down, till you had it resting on my nest.

You slid your index finger in between the lips of my pussy, landing directly on my clit. Your kiss got more intense as you felt how wet and hot I was. Slowly you rubbed my clit in a circular motion with your finger. I bucked my hips to get a better feel of your hand. The more your hand worked on me, the wetter I got. The wetter I got the deeper you kissed me. You slide your finger up and down on the inside of my pussy, before letting it glide in side of me. I let out a loud gasp as you finger moved in and out of my hot, dripping pussy. You increase the rhythm of your finger as you left my mouth, placing kisses on my face, and down my neck. You added your middle finger in my wet hole.

Moving your mouth once again to my nipple, as you fingered me with two of your fingers. With your thumb you massage my clit wile you pound in me with your hand. "AHHH YESSS, PLEEEAASSSS BABY, OHHH YEAH, THAT FEELS SOO GOOD " I am gyrating my hips wildly as I let out loud moans of pleasure. "FASTER, HARDER AGHHH YESSS, I WANT YOU IN ME PLEASSSE, I WANT YOU IN ME NOW "

Taking your fingers out of my pussy, you brought your hand up to my lips and spread my juices on my mouth. Then giving me a deep kiss, mixing the tantalizing flavor of my juices and the flavor of your mouth. Taking one of my legs and putting it on your shoulders, you place the tip of your cock in the opening of my pussy. Looking in my eyes you enter me in one quick stroke. You thrust in to me with slow but strong strokes. I close my eyes because the pleasure was so great. I move myself to the beat of your thrusting. Moaning as you went in and out of me. I could feel a tear seeping out from my closed eyes and sliding down my cheek. Even now as my body is in the greatest of ecstasy, my heart is filled with pain.

Your speed slowly increased, as you lifted my leg and places it on your shoulder. I could feel your balls hitting the back of my ass, as you pound in me like a jackhammer. My pleas of pleasure get louder as I'm reaching my reaching my climatic peak. You keep moving in and out of my wet cunt till you could feel the walls of my pussy quiver and hear me yelled out your name as I reach one of my most powerful climax. You let out a scream as you followed close behind me with your own release.

You collapsed on my body, exhausted and satisfied. I could feel your cock slowly go limp inside of me, but you never withdrew from me. We laid like this, connected at the most intimate part of our self, and fell asleep wrapped in each others arms. Just before the sunrise, I felt you move out of my arms and went put your close back on. I close my eyes and pretended that I was still asleep. I knew that this would be the easier way out. What's the point of getting up and facing you when I know that you must leave me. I thankyou from the deepest part of me for that last night of unbridled passion. It is enough to last me through this lifetime. You went to the bed and place a gently kiss on my cheek and whispered goodbye.

Then you were gone from my life for ever, and all that is left is a shadow of my love.