Shadows of love

Story Info
Recap of forbidden night of elven love.
1.4k words
4.11
18.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katalynn
katalynn
3 Followers

Under the gleaming light of the full moon, there is a dark elf necromancer working her magick in the graveyard. Laiste is average height for her race, long white, silvery hair down her slender back, caressing the smooth cheeks of her toned ass, and continuing down as far as her ankles. Her skin is the softest shade of midnight blue color. The full moon beams a lusty glow upon her, illuminating the glow from her hair; wrapped cape-like around her nude-appearing form as she goes into a deeper trance of the ritual.

In the shadows there is another who is admiring her, stands out of sight…. Watching her through his hooded cloak hiding his face within the shadows. Feeling his presence, she continues as if he is not there. This is what she wanted. She wanted her master to come to her. She knows that summoning him is not allowed. But she waited to long for his touch, his kiss, and the words that he whispers only to her in her ears. He had no choice in setting her free; his love for her was more than he could ever imagine, he couldn’t bear to treat her the way he was. He had to set her free. Neither one of them had ever stopped loving each other. Yet each accepted their fate of loving that which they could never have. She had made a promise to never invoke the God’s for this particular reason. Willing to accept what punishment that will come of this, she could not bear to live without his love for the last time. Luathas watched her with loving eyes ~ drawing closer ~ to her noticing that she is dressed after all, admiring the shape and contour of her body as she moved in the moonlight. Laiste’s shoulders were bare, showing off her neck and the nape of her back. He was close enough to see more of her, yet still out of sight from her. Laiste is wearing his favorite nightgown, made of the finest silks. Memories flood Luathas’s mind of when her body would be pressed against his in that gown…of how her skin felt like the silk. Slowly memories of the night Laiste had been taken away, begin to take place, they didn’t even get a chance to say good-bye or anything.

They both were of great power and the God’s felt that it would be safer if they were separated. If they ever saw each other again, they would both live as mortals. They both hated the idea, but made the promised anyway.

As the ritual comes to an end, falling to her knees, stretching her arms out in front of her as she lies down slowly on her cloak that is purposely and neatly on the ground. Rolling seductively onto her back, moving her hands slowly over her body, while at the same time moving her hair above her head. Memories of Luathas’s dark, blood red thick, long hair, emerald green eyes almost like they were cat eyes. His muscular built, strong arms that held her tight as the slept. Laiste can almost feel his strong hands caressing her slender body. Luathas is about 2 feet taller than she is and made her look tiny when they were together.

With the most erotically seductive movements he has ever seen of her, Laiste continues her self-explorations ~ eventually closing her eyes ~ knowing he has moved closer. Luathas smiled when she closed her eyes, knowing she waited for him to make the first move. It is too late to turn back now.

Luathas knelt above her head, stoking his fingers through her hair, helping her move it neatly out of the way. Laiste’s hair was softer than he remembered; softer than crushed velvet. It was like the first time they met when their fingers touched; the feeling was with more passion than she could ever imagine. Luathas kept both of her hands above her head as he slowly kissed down her neck enjoying the feeling of her moving slowly with his touch. Laiste purrs as he slides down to her breast, while he teases her by touching everywhere except for those places she aches to be touched at. Hearing her whimper and the arching of her back for more brings a smile to him.

“Hush m’luv,” Luathas whispers to her when she whimpers. Caressing her body now while kissing down her chest. His hand slipping between her legs, letting his fingers slowly slip into her wetness, caressing the inner lips. Luathas is above her not letting their bodies touch. He suckles lightly on her hardened nipples, feeling Laiste writher beneath him, as his fingers explore and remember everything that they used to feel.

“It’s been to long m’luv, If only you can come back with me.”

With that Luathas slips his other hand from hers, holding her neck then caressing it while he works his way down again. His word brings tears to her eyes, yet the passion and pleasure keeps her from crying. Laiste reaches up to feel him. Clawing underneath his shirt, down his chest, making him moan in return, as she tries to keep a part of him with her forever. Luathas begins to lick the lips that his fingers had been caressing; the lips that make her quiver as he touches them. He tastes them slowly receiving just as much pleasure off her moans just as she is by his warm tongue. Laiste reaches up to kiss his stomach, clawing from his lower back taking Luathas’s pants off as she claws down to his ass then to his thighs. Clawing her way back up; making him moan when she can’t help but dig a little more into his skin. Bringing her hands up and around his hips; Laiste massages his hardened shaft, tasting it with the point of her elven tongue, teasing it at first.

Just before Laiste lets out a cry of pleasure, she buries his shaft deep into her mouth muffling her cries as she cums for him. Wrapping her legs around Luathas forcing them to stay open. Laiste holds his shaft deep in her mouth for a few moments, clawing his back while she begins to suck slowly yet hard. Luathas starts to move his hips to Laiste’s rhythm making her claw deeper. Luathas picks up the pace of his fingers, thrusting hard and fast deeply into her. This has always made her suck faster, also the feel of her screams being muffled by his hard, thick, throbbing shaft, always gets him off. Letting the spasms run through Laiste’s body, she begins to pick up her own pace. Laiste takes one hand and begins rubbing his shaft while she sucks hard on it, having his own moans vibrate against her lips makes her cum even more.

Right when Luathas was about to give her all he had, he pulls out of Laiste’s mouth yet keeping his fingers in her to make her cum one more time. Then Luathas leans back onto his knees again at Laiste’s hair. Placing his fingers at her mouth letting her enjoy the taste her sweet, loving juices on his flesh. Luathas kisses her and lies beside her in the moonlight, holding her tightly with love that cannot be. Wrapping her leg over his hip, feeling the passion of Luathas’s still hard shaft entering her slowly. Moaning more deeply and moves her hips to his pace, letting him explore deeper inside of her ~ filling her with his thickness. ~ Laiste claws into his back lightly not letting go of the love they once had and craving to have it again. The warmth of her sweet wetness surrounding his shaft is more than he can bear. They have made love before, but this was different. Laiste never felt so good to him. Luathas thrusts harder and faster into her, unable to keep control; they hold each other tight and close.

Luathas cries out as he fills her with his love and passion, driving Laiste’s passion even higher. Luathas has never let his cum inside her before and the feeling was almost too much for her. Laiste kissed him as they came together. As the passion grows tears of blood stream down her face, they both knew that this was forbidden love, and after tonight they will never see each other again.

Whispering the last “I love you” to each other. Luathas held himself in her for sometime relishing the remembrance of what they had this night. While holding and kissing each other tightly, he kisses her tears away, as his own tears begin to stream down. As their tears evaporate in the moonlit air, so do their bodies…disintegrating into a pure mist as the lovers try to lock eyes one last time.

They knew their love was forbidden.

katalynn
katalynn
3 Followers