Shadows of Resentment Ch. 02

Story Info
How long can she keep it to herself?
7.4k words
4.56
32.7k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

I certainly hope you are enjoying my little tale. I have so many people that helped me with it, words cannot express all that I feel. Thank you Mokkelke, Mostera1, and many others who offered unwavering support.

Please read and enjoy. Remember to comment because feedback is always welcomed.

Deidre Angelica Barnes, A Birthday Too Remember

Deidre Angelica Barnes was turning eighteen. As an only child, Deidre was diligent in making choices that made her Mom proud. Her Mom raised her on her own with help from her grandmother, and as a single parent she worked to make sure her daughter had everything she needed. Jasmine was determine to keep Deidre from making the same mistakes that she had made, therefore she was very strict on her daughter and set extremely high standards for her to reach. She raised Deidre to be self-reliant, motivated, industrious, and independent. She would not accept any less than the best from her daughter, and Deidre was determined to become the woman her mother raised her to be.

Jasmine recalled their trials and struggles over the years, and was grateful that her Mom helped her as she did. Today, however, she had the perfect gift for her baby girl. It was a gift that was passed down to Barnes women from generation to generation. Jasmine recalled when her mother, Gigi, passed this treasure on to her. It was a very difficult time for them, but they persevered. Now, years later, she remembered how special that time was for them and the significance of this gift. The same gift she would give to her daughter on tonight.

Jasmine smiled, her baby daughter was turning eighteen today and she felt proud at how she turned out. Being a single mother, it wasn't always easy, but with Gigi, her mother, supporting her all the way, she got there in the end. She looked at the small jewelry box and was convinced it was the perfect day it went to the next generation in their family.

"Deidre, come in here, please." Jasmine called from the kitchen where she had just finished making the snacks for the party.

Deidre walked into the room looking concerned, "OK, Momma, is everything OK?" queried Deidre, puzzled because she could not imagine what her Mom would want.

Jasmine looked at her daughter and smiled. Truth be told, they looked more like sisters than mother and daughter. Jasmine reached into her bag and pulled out a jewelry case. "Here, baby," she said to Dee, "This is for you."

Deidre opened the gift and tears came to her eyes. Inside the box was the locket that her Grandma Gigi gave to her mother. Her mother never took the pendant off and now she was giving it to her. She opened the locket and inside was a picture of her, Mom, and her Grandmother that was taken when she was three years old.

Deidre leaped forward and threw her arms around her mother's neck. She hugged her mother tightly as she remembered how special her Grandmother was to them. Deidre wanted nothing more than to make her mother and grandmother proud. "I love you Momma," Deidre told her Mom as she slowly released her from her tight embrace.

"I know. I love you too baby. I want you to know that I am so proud of you." Jasmine said with a beaming smile as she looked into her baby girl's glittering eyes. "Now, let's set up for this party. You go and check on the drinks in the cooler, and I'll finish the snacks."

"Yes Ma'am," Deidre answered, excited about her party because it was the first one she'd have without Momma being around. She had only one best friend, Sierra, and a few people she liked to hang with. There were also the girls from her art class. Well, there was only one guy she really wanted to come, but she would invite as few more just to keep the peace.

Sierra helped her plan her party last month and told her that both her brothers would definitely attend the party. She even invited Cameron, even though he probably could not make it because he had to work.

As Jasmine was leaving, Sierra arrived to help Dee set up and Dee showed her the locket her Mom had given her. Sierra admired the beautiful locket and helped Deidre to clasp it around her neck.

Jasmine relayed her rules to both Deidre and Sierra confident in her beliefs that both girls were reliable, trustworthy, and responsible young women. Soon after she left, the rest of the guest started to arrive and the party started.

The party was set to start at eight. By nine, all of the people Dee had invited had arrived. Even a few people she didn't invite came, but that was alright, because there was plenty of room and food.

Cameron called earlier that day to wish Deidre a happy birthday, but told her he wouldn't be able to make it to her party because he had to work. She was glad to hear from him and thanked him for calling.

Around ten thirty, Derrick and Darius made it to the party. They decided to dress alike and wore black jeans with matching polo shorts.

When Derrick and Darius walked in, Dee held her breath.Her eyes were riveted on Darius.She was drawn to him like a moth to a flame and tonight he would finally see her as a woman.

First, she looked into his deep brown chocolate eyes and felt her body began to melt. He licked his luscious lips and she almost creamed her panties as she continued to admire his dark chocolate skin. Her eyes continued on their downward journey and landed on his thick muscular chest encased in a black and green polo shirt that she just wanted to rip from his body. Her eyes continued downward and landed on his crotch.Nice package she thought as her eyes continued to roam.

She dressed especially for him. She wore a black form-fitting mini-dress that she and Sierra had purchased from the mall two days ago. She made sure her hair and makeup was applied perfectly. There was no way Darius would mistake her for a little girl after tonight. Deidre sauntered over to greet her guests?

"Hey, guys, I'm glad you could make it," Deidre smiled as she gave each guy big hug. She held on to Darius just a little bit longer and a little bit tighter.

"Girl," replied Derrick, "You know we wouldn't miss this." He gave her his gift. "Happy birthday sweetness," he said as he kissed her on the cheek. Deidre thanked Derrick by gently returning his peck on the cheek much to Darius's dismay. "Um hum!" Darius cleared his throat. Watching his brother hug and kiss Deidre on the cheek bothered him for some reason. He chuckled "Save some for me, damn girl."

When did Deidre grow up to be so damn fine? he wondered. He took a moment to really admire her beauty. She was light, thick, and round in all the right places. He had to have her. Whoa, whoa, whoa, what am I thinking? This is Deidre, my baby sister's best friend since kindergarten. She's off limits to me!

Dee turned towards Darius and her heart thudded in her chest. Darius gave her a gift and light kiss on the cheek. He whispered in her ear, "Happy birthday, baby girl." He gave her a tight hug for a short time and then decided to go and join the party.

Everyone was dancing when Deidre's favorite song "How to Love" from Lil' Wayne's blared out of the speakers. She grabbed Sierra and her friend Jason and they hit the dance floor. Darius watched Deidre dance with his sister and the other guy, but he did not like the fact that the guy kept touching them. He especially did not like how familiarly he touched Deidre.

After staring for a few minutes, Darius had enough of watching Jason put the moves to his woman. He decided to stop it and danced up to Deidre from behind, placed his hands on her waist, and proceeded to grind against her. Deidre got into the dance and began to grind back on him. He cleverly maneuvered her away from the dance floor and down the hall to her bedroom.

Darius was blown away by Deidre. She felt so good in his arms. He would love to hold onto her forever.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Dee, baby, we need to talk."

"Ok," Deidre replied nervously as he led her into the bedroom. Once they were inside the bedroom, Deidre turned on her lights and Darius locked the door so no one would disturb them.

Deidre looked at Darius as her heart hammered away in her chest. This was the moment she had been waiting for.

Darius grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close. He tilted her head backwards with his finger and covered her lips with his.

At the touch of his lips, Deidre's body combusted into flames. If felt like electric currents were firing all through entire being. She could not breathe. She heard someone moan, only to realize it was her.

At the sound of her moan, Darius's desire for this girl skyrocketed and fire shot straight to his groin. Deidre and her sexy moans were driving him crazy. He wanted her like he had never wanted anyone else. Darius pulled back and looked in her eyes.

"Wait, baby, I wanna talk to you." Darius tried to explain as he slowly pulled away from her. Her eyes were glowing, cheeks flushed, and her skin was so hot. He trailed her cheek with his fingertip. "Dee, I want to..."

Deidre was tired of waiting and stopped him from speaking by abruptly and forcefully covering his lips with hers. She rubbed the entire length of her body against his. Deidre felt like she was on fire

"I don't wanna talk anymore. I wanna feel," she moaned. "I want you so bad Darius, I need you now."

She tried to wrap her legs around his body so she could press her wet heat against his hard steel that she felt rubbing against her.

"Dee, baby, are you sure about this?" he asked. Even though neither of them had said anything about being intimate before, he knew they would be together tonight.

Deidre stared at him, because she was speechless. She had never wanted a man as much as she wanted him.

"Answer me. Please baby, just say yes," Darius pleaded.

Deidre was nervous and her heart was in her throat. She had never been with anyone and knew she wanted her first time to be with him. But since she was a complete novice at this she did not know what to do to move the action along. Deidre looked into the eyes of the one guy she ever wanted, and simply nodded her head, yes.

That was all Darius needed. He really wished he could take her to bed and worship her body, but they were at her birthday party and someone might come looking for her, so he had to be quick.

Darius was extremely excited. He began kissing her neck. He palmed her breast and strummed the hard pebbled nipples. He could smell her arousal and sense the moisture that gathered between her thighs. He slid his hand under her skirt lifting it up until he reached the prize waiting at the apex of her thighs. He rubbed her gently, reveling in the fact that she was this wet for him. He slid his hands inside her panties and was met with a searing heat.

Her silk panties were soaked. He pushed her panties aside and slid his fingers inside her slit. He finger-fucked her a few minutes; manipulating her clit until he felt her insides quake around his fingers. He removed his fingers from her hotbox and inhaled the scent of her heat-infused sex as it filled the room. He had to taste it. He licked her hot cream off of his fingers. She tasted divine and he knew he would kill any other man that tried to touch her this way. She was his and tonight he would claim her.

After he finished tonight, Deidre Barnes was being placed on lockdown, and him Darius Granger would be the soul holder of that key.

Deidre was overwhelmed, she closed her eyes and was amazed by the feelings Darius was causing her to feel. Deidre was breathing hard, she couldn't focus, and all she could think about was the amazing feeling he was giving her.

"Unfasten my jeans," he told her softly.

She dropped her hands from his neck and unhooked his belt and jeans.

"Push 'em down baby," he moaned.

She pushed down his jeans and boxers down to his knees.

"Stroke me, hard." He demanded.

Deidre circled his cock with her hand and began to stroke it up and down.

"Harder!" Darius commanded.

She squeezed him even tighter.

"Shit, girl," Darius grunted, "I need to be inside you."

"Hold up," he grunted as he went inside his jeans to retrieve a condom. Darius took a second to put on the condom. He pulled her close once more and gave her another soul-searing kiss.

Huskily he moaned, "Wrap your legs around me," as he bit and sucked on her neck.

He grabbed her behind and lifted her off the floor and leaned her against her bedroom door. Deidre wrapped her right leg around his waist. He held her steady with his right hand while he prepared to take possession of her with his left.

Darius pushed her panties to the side, positioned his member at her dripping opening, and slammed every inch of his engorged member inside of her. At the moment that he took possession of her, he covered her mouth in a possessive kiss absorbing her scream of discomfort.

Deidre was shaking. She knew it would be painful, but she wasn't expecting it to be that intense. He felt huge, like he was ripping her in two. She just wrapped her legs around his waist and held on for dear life. She buried her face in the crook of his neck as he began to piston in and out of her.

"Damn, Dee, you're tight." Darius moaned. He began to piston in and out even faster.

Eventually the pain subsided, and it started to feel good. Deidre loved the feel of him inside of her stretching her open. She was feeling sensations she had never felt before. Her body started to quiver and she felt a pleasure so intense that it took her breathe away as her body clenched around his invading member.

"Oh God!" Deidre moaned as Darius gave her pleasure she had never dreamed of.

"Damn!" Darius shouted as he climaxed and filled the condom with his sperm. He said a few things to her, helped her to fix her clothes and walked out of her bedroom.

Deidre went into her mother's bathroom to clean up and before going back to her party. She looked at her reflection in the mirror as she realized that she had just became a woman After a few deep breaths, she wondered, Will people look at me and see what I did with him? I don't look any different.

When Deidre came from her mom's bathroom she found Sierra looking for her. She didn't want to tell her friend what just happened, so she pretended nothing unusual had happened at all.

A Warning Issued

Cameron stared into rearview mirror of his car. He didn't really plan to go to the prom; honestly he had no desire to attend it, until he learned that Jake Smythe had invited Sierra. He knew that it was going to be trouble. Deidre Barnes, Sierra's best friend, stopped him as he was leaving work one night. He had to pick up his father's medicine and pick up Rosa from the sitter.

"Hey Cam, hold up!" yelled Deidre. "I know you heard that Sierra is letting that fool Jake take her to the prom. You know he is a loser and probably up to no good." Deidre said to Cameron as he was headed to his car.

Cameron froze. He turned around to look at Deidre. He had heard rumors, but was hoping they were untrue.

His blood began to boil. Out of all the guys in the school she could have gone out with, she was going with that fool. Hell, no! His fist clench tightly and his heart began to accelerate. He decided to try and play it off, but his emotions were clearly written all over his face which was a red mask of fury.

"Why are you telling me about this, Deidre? Shouldn't you run and warn Darius and Derrick? They will take care of that fool. I can't do anything about who she chooses to date." Cameron growled as he looked away so Deidre could not see how angry he really was.

"I know you care about Sierra. You think you hide it, but remember I know you. You don't like the idea of her dating that creep any more than I do. Ask her to go to the prom with you. She will drop him like a bad habit. You know this," Deidre replied excitedly.

Cameron looked away and would not respond.

"If he does something to her, you will regret it." Deidre became exasperated, threw her hands up and walked away.

Sierra knows that guy's an asshole. Cameron thought. What on earth would possess her to go anywhere with that creep! What the fuck are Darius and Derrick thinking? Do they know about this and what do they plan to do about it? He was fuming inside the more he thought about this.

Sierra was not allowed to be around that bastard and he would make sure Jake and any other guy that wanted to date her knew that Sierra was off limits. Overcome by his emotions, Cameron punched the side of his dad's 1984 Chevrolet Chevette and dented the frame. His knuckles were bruised, but he didn't feel them. He had a creep to keep an eye on.

He was going to the prom. He wouldn't waste money on a suit. He would just wear the one he had in his closet. He needed a date. Buffy Weeks kept flirting with him. Maybe, she still felt like slumming. He called her to ask and she squealed her reply. Cameron now had a date to the prom, not the one he wanted, but a date none the less.

The prom was the biggest social event at Hillside High School. Sierra was happy to be invited and she would be only one of ten juniors that were invited to the prom. She decided that she needed new dress. She needed not only a new dress, but a dress Cameron Richards could not help but notice.

At first, she was not going to go to the prom when Jake asked. She wanted Cameron to ask her or not go at all. Unfortunately, she heard Cameron telling some guys that he had to work prom night so he wasn't going. Jake was persistent and even though she felt he was an annoying jerk, she could not think of a good enough reason to refuse him. Secretly she cursed herself for always wanting to be kind, even to a creep like Jake.

When Darius and Derrick found out who her date was, they were furious.

Derrick was walking out of his pre-calculus class when he heard Jake Smythe bragging about getting a date with Sierra to the prom. He called Darius on his cell and told him to meet him in the hall pronto.

Jake was so busy boasting, he didn't see Sierra's brothers walk up behind him.

But, his two friends saw Darius and Derrick approaching, so they quickly made themselves scarce.

Jake was wondering where they were rushing off to when he felt a hand grab him by the scruff of his neck and slam him in to a locker. He knew right away it was one of Sierra's brothers.

Jake turned around slowly and stared into the anger filled eyes of Darius and Derrick Granger.

"Hello, guys," Jake croaked. His heart was beating rapidly. He was terrified and there was no way he could escape. "What do you guys want?"

Derrick stood next to Jake on his right and Darius stood to his left. Neither boy took their eyes off of their prey. They did not like Jake Smythe and especially hated that he had started sniffing around their sister.

"Listen up, snake, sorry, Jake," hissed Derrick in his right ear. "You are not taking our sister anywhere. Call her and make up some excuse, but if you like having all of your limbs, I suggest you find another date," Derrick hissed angrily.

Darius didn't say anything. He stared Jake down; then he suddenly shoved him into the lockers. "No, don't call and cancel. But know this, we will be watching you. You try some shit. It will be the last shit you try."

"Darius?" Derrick started to ask.

"We'll talk later Derrick," Darius stated. "Let's take care of this asshole."

The boys grabbed Jake to rough him up a little when Mr. Peeps, the assistant principal, walked around the corner. "What's going on boys?" asked Mr. Peeps.

"Nothing," replied Darius and Derrick as they dropped Jake to the floor. "We were helping our friend Jake." They replied sarcastically. Jake stood between them and said nothing.

Mr. Peeps looked at Jake. "Are they telling the truth Mr. Smythe? Is everything alright?"

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers