Shadows Of The Night

Story Info
The flame of passion returned.
746 words
4.56
13k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For You...Garth!

You are like the hungry wolves that howl at night - waiting, wanting. The smell of sex is in the air - strong, sweet!

With your sixth animal sense - smell me deep! With your animal cunning - entrap me! With your animal lust - devour me! I am Yours! I am ready...

...You stand among the wolves, yet you are not of them. They cower at your strength and back away into the shadows of the night - their eager eyes watching, their eager noses smelling, their eager dicks wanting!

You advance toward me and my heart begins to pound. The moon is full and the air – tense - you are closer and I cannot breathe - your strength, your beauty, your beast - is suffocating, blinding, empowering.

You are upon me and as I stand before you with my legs apart and arms behind my back, our eyes lock - eyes of lust, desire, passion.

You take me roughly in your arms and press me deeply into you. I feel your strength and melt in your arms with my head tilted back. You tug at my neck - biting, sucking and I feel the warm flow of liquid trickling to my breast - I offer you more.

The wolves are restless... howling... the smell of blood...

You lick and suck then lift my head and kiss me with a fire - heat - so hot! The taste of my blood, the mingling of saliva, the force of our lips - sucking deep of each others tongues - moulded together - oh God - I am possessed - I have no senses - no reason - I am lost!

You scoop me in your arms and lay me gently on the ground. I am limp - and with my head tilted, and long silken hair flowing like a dark foreboding stream into the black of the night, you kneel beside me and look lustfully upon my form.

Our eyes lock once more and I feel your soft hand caress my face.

Our eyes remain locked - expressionless, save that of pure lust. You caress my neck, then tear the flimsy piece of material from my body and I lay before you naked, at last!

The wolves are stalking... howling... the smell of lust...

Your lips curve around my nipple. You bite it and I offer you more. You take more. You bite my breasts, my neck, my ears - ravenous, hungry.

I feel your hands gliding over my body - caressing every curve and I move seductively to your touch, your kisses, your lust - offering you every inch of me.

My legs open instinctively as your hands begin to caress my inner thighs. You slide a finger across the opening to the depth of my soul, which heaves upward, wanting more. You continue caressing my inner thighs... you know!

You stand and looking down at me, you undress, then kneel - straddling my chest and offer me... you. I take it in my mouth, nibbling on the tip, biting up and down the shaft, lapping at your bags of seed. You are strong, for you do not wince – your eyes remain - locked in lust.

Your hands move around my neck and you force my head upward. My mouth opens wide and you enter. You want more, I need more and you thrust deep into my throat. Your grip tightens around my neck - thrusts faster, deeper - grip tightens more - thrusts faster, deeper. You want more, I need more... we explode!

I feel your tongue on my cheek, on my lips, trailing down my neck, over my breast - pausing to bite a nipple - over my stomach, down one leg, licking my toes, up the inside, over my pelvic bone, down the other leg, licking my toes, up the inside again...

...You rip my holes open with your fingers and eat my lips, bite at my center and probe deep inside. I cannot breathe - heaving - chest - tight! Delirium! You stop! Lift yourself up, and enter.

The wolves are circling... howling... the smell of sex...

We move as one, minds intertwined in lust, bodies in tune to the energy of sex - dancing to the rhythm of life. I am you and you are me as we explode in a timeless world of desire!

The wolves have gathered... howling... they lick of our life...