Shadowstorm's Story

Story Info
She awoke to find her Master wanting His pet.
1.7k words
3.83
17.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she was upon the bed asleep. He turned over and gazed at her sleep full face. her features were soft and so sweet. Looking at her made Him long to hold her within His arms.

kitten was asleep in her satin pajama set, one that He had bought for her. The cover was half on her and half off, she was laying on her back. The button black shirt was showing the top of her full breasts. He pulled the cover off of her, as He did she stirred in her sleep.

His hand moved to her cheek and He caressed her skin softly. He gently touched the top of her brown breast that was exposed. she woke up when she felt someone touch her, thinking she was dreaming.

It was her Master who's hand was on her breast. she opened her eyes and saw Him starring down at her. Shadow was taller and bigger than she was. It was easily for Him to take her when He wanted too. she sometimes fought other times she didn't, it would do no good as He towered over her.

As she looked up she saw the wanting in His eyes. Within a second He tore her shirt off from her. The buttons popping off onto the mattress. she was still half asleep. His big hand covered the mound of her breast while His finger moved over her nipple. she moaned as she felt her nipple peak.

Tonight she would not give in so easily. she would be a brat knowing He would not like it.

she pulled His hand away and tried to get up. He moved fast over her body, pinning her down to the mattress with the weight of His body. He did not like her to misbehave this way. she would learn tonight not to mess with Him.

He managed to move to the side where His rope was. He put her hands together and tightly bound them. He pulled her satin pants off and tore her thin panty off. His hand roughly rubbed her clit. she tried to squirm underneath Him but that did not help.

"Get off of me" she screamed to Him while she tried to move.

He spoke to her," Pet, Do not provoke me or you will not like the consequences". He moved His head to her peaked nipple and suckled her. Soon she forgot about fighting and moaned as His warm mouth sucked her taunt nipple.

she loved the way Shadowstorm could be rough yet be gentle as well. That was a few of the things she liked about Him, among all His qualities, both the good and the bad. He seemed to bring out the bratiness and the goodness within her, which none had done.

His hand moved her arms above her head. He left the rope on her wrists, knowing she would want them off so she could touch Him. He would not as part of her punishment for being a brat.

He parted her thighs and without telling her, He slid His erected cock into her pussy. She yield to Him offering herself to Him. she wrapped her legs around His waist bringing His cock deeper into her. her body shook as He took what she offered Him. she felt so good as His cock was sliding in and out of her.

Making her His. He lowered His head and licked her nipples. He bit each nipple making her wince. she enjoyed His sharp teeth bitting her there.

Shadowstorm thrusted His cock deep into her making her moan with the pleasure of being taken by her Master. she moved her hips as He fucked her with the power He had. she arched into Him allowing Him to bring His cock as deep as He could into her wet, hot pussy.

her moans filling the room as well as the sound of His cock hitting against her. Pushing her over the edge again and again. her legs holding Him close to her, as her body was bucking underneath Him. He was ramming onto her so hard she was feeling sore yet at the same time a pleasure that seemed to take over her body.

"Please Master take what is Yours i am so close to releasing." she told Him.

she spoke in a shaky voice for she could not control the ecstasy of her body. The feelings she had when she was with Him.

"No my little pet, you disobeyed me and now you must wait to release until I say you can." His voice was stern yet caring.

How would she hold on when she was so close. she did not want to displease Him. So she waited, she controlled herself as much as she could. He was quick and held such a strength.

He moved off of her and rolled her over. her head was turned sideways on the pillow and she was on her knees arched like a cat when its stretching.

He got off the bed, walked to the closet and brought along with Him a crop. He moved behind her and lifted the crop. He started slowly hitting the crop on her ass cheeks.

her body jerked with the first slap. It was a torment to be in that position without being able to move, her hands were under her still held by the rope.

He hit her harder, the crop leaving long lines along on her skin. The rythym of His hand on her moved steady. her ass felt as if it was on fire. she screamed with each whack of the crop. Soon she had tears that were spilling from her face as she screamed when the final blows hit her ass hard with the force of His hand.

He saw her ass was red now and welts forming from the crop against her skin there. He moved both hands one on each side of her ass, gliding over the area. his touch was soft but she was so sore that His hands felt heavy upon her cheeks making her scream even more. she was crying more as well.

He spread her ass and knowing she was sore and dry, He slid His cock in her tight hole there. she screamed feeling as if she was being stretched and opened wide by His thick cock.

His long hard cock moving steadily in and out of her ass. The pain was hard to withstand. He didn't use lube this time and she knew it was part of her punishment.

He was grunting now feeling the tightness of her, massaging His engulfed cock as He slid in and out of her harshly. His pet pleasured Him in such ways that each time He became closer to her. Knowing she could handle Him, that nothing He didn't ask of her, she would not do.

her body was convulsing as He fucked her ass moaning with wanton. The pain was replaced with delight that made her pussy so wet. she wish He would let her hands free.

He knew her well and pulled His cock out and undid the rope from her wrists letting her free. He was on His knees on the bed and she was in front of Him in the same position, except this time on her back laying against the bed. she leaned into Him and kissed His lips hungrily.

His hand moved her head back as He kissed her neck. He softly bit her neck then His hands moved to her waist. His mouth was soon on her big brown breasts licking and sucking her hard nipples. One hand had moved from her waist to her pussy. He slid one finger in her.

she felt His finger in her slit and she moved herself up and down on His finger. Moans filled the room as He was pleasing her breasts and her pussy. her hands moved to His neck bringing Him closer to her body. she wrapped herself around her Master. His heat was on her body. His wet mouth was pulling her nipples.

He held her and moved her on her back. With His hands He moved her legs on each side of His waist. He mounted her and with one thrust His erect cock was fully in her pussy. He fucked His pets pussy hard making Him grunt with each thrust of His cock. her hips were matching His movements. The weight of His body was covering her, she felt Him on top of her.

her head moved up to kiss His sweet lips. her Shadowstorm's lips were so wonderful to kiss. she melted within His embrace as He moved within her.

"Oh Shadow may i cum now please, i cant hold any longer" as she begged to Him.

she pleaded to Him feeling that soon she would release.

"No pet you must wait a bit more longer, i will tell You when. Don't disappoint me. It will be soon." He told her.

He was so tender now awakening every fiber of her being. Awakening so many feelings that had been dormant now very much alive. As He thrusted she moaned, screamed for her body was on fire. His fingers delved into her skin while He rammed His hard, thick cock into her softness.

"Now my kitten cum for your Master" He told her in a heavy breath.

"Yes Master oh gods yes". she said almost screaming.

she let herself release, the heat building upon her body now expanding over all of her, the sweat glistened on her skin, she screamed in pure delight as she cummed. she was His at this moment more than ever. All she was belonged to her Master Shadow.

He slid out of her and He rested His head on the pillow as He laid on the bed. she followed Him.

He opened His arms. " Come here my pet, come into my arms". He chuckled because she was amazing to Him and He had her at His side.

"Oh Master i do so love being in Your arms, held by You", she said to Him.

she gladly moved up to His outstretched arms. she put her head upon His chest as His hands tightened around her body, His fingers caressing her. she purred as He held her, only the two of Tthem existed there. Bboth happy not a care in the world in Eeach Oother's arms.