ShadowTime

Story Info
A dark tale of lesbian vampire lust.
1.2k words
3.52
26.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Lady... how I have longed for her, to be with her. For endless decades I have watched and waited, knowing that surely there would come a time when we would be united in our mutual lust.

I can see now how it will be... we'll meet in her lofty, cobweb-draped abode at dusk, the time of shadows. Cloaked in these shadows, I will sneak unnoticed into her bedroom where she'll be waiting, trembling in anticipation, heart pounding.

She's lying on her immense bed, skin white against the black satin sheets but surely softer by far. I drink in the sight of her, decades of passion waiting to be quenched. My eyes take in the sight of her long flame red hair, spilled across the bed before sliding down her body to gaze upon the triangle of hair between her legs, flame red also, my fingers aching to be burnt in its fire. I knew my Lady to be a lustful creature, the downfall of many a strong man before me. Ahh, but I could do for her anything and more that a mere man could do.

I unclasp my robe and let it fall to the floor, so that I too am naked. Her amber eyes stare at me as intently as I stare at her. Minutes pass by as we look at each other, this beautiful fiend and I. Finally we can no longer bear to be apart and I am drawn like a magnet to her, lured by her sex.

I sink down gently onto the bed next to my Lady. She reaches for me and draws me close. As our legs intertwine and our mouths melt together, the desire that has lain dormant in me for so many years surges through me as I crush her pliant body to mine. Oh the feeling at last, of having her small sweet breasts pressing against my own round soft globes.

Our lips are pressed together as our tongues explore each others mouths, flicking and tangling in a manner that stoked the fire building within us further. My trembling fingers sought out a nipple, finding it hard and eager for attention. I tugged at it, feeling it grow and elongate as my Lady's unnatural flesh responded to her desire.

Her fingernails, grown into sharp claws, ground into my back as I lowered my head to allow my tongue to caress the nipple that my fingers were neglecting. Feeling this hard nub also lengthen, I let out a moan of pleasure and drew it deep into my mouth, suckling hard as my Lady writhed and pushed against me, her claws leaving fine lines of blood down my back.

My fingers, forsaking the nipple I had been toying with, stroked their way down her body, feeling the skin quiver wherever I touched. As they reached their destination; the hot mound of damp pubic hair, she ground and unwound her legs from mine, parting them to allow me access to the bud I sought. Opening her flesh with thumb and third finger, my middle digit unerringly locating her ripe moist clitoris. Moving my finger with expert proficiency (for hadn't I rehearsed for this moment countless times on my own). I stroked and rubbed, feeling her clit tightening and her juices run down my fingers.

Breathing deeply, my Lady unhooked her nails from my back and moved her hand downwards as if to duplicate the manipulations I was performing on her. Trapping her hand between my thighs, I stopped her... for many long decades, all I had dreamed of was pleasuring my Lady, needing nothing from her in return.

Willing the alien flesh of my hand into life, I pushed my middle 3 fingers up into her, as a membranous skin formed over them, fusing them into a phallic club. Slowly at first I thrust it into her, gradually increasing in speed and depth. She writhed and bucked against the bed as I rammed my hand into her. She was moaning loudly now and her body dripped with blood-streaked sweat. Her long sharp teeth ground into her lower lip, mauling it to a bloody pulp. I tongued the flowing wounds and sucked at them, shuddering in ecstasy as I felt the rich salty blood flooding into my mouth. It sparked an urgent hunger in me that could only be assuaged in one way.

Kissing my Lady deeply and passionately once more, I tore my mouth from hers and started to lick my way down her crimson stained body. Pausing only briefly to lap at a trickle of blood seeping from the hard nubs of her nipples, I withdrew my hand from where it had plunged wrist-deep into her cunt, and looked down at her.

For countless years I had lived, and never yet seen a sight as delicious and tempting as what lay before me. The long legs of my Lady spread wide, giving me a perfect view. The lips of her pussy quivering slightly, thrusting forward as if to push against a hand no longer there. Her clitoris was throbbing almost with a life of it’s own, large and ripe. And her juices, streaming from within, soaking my skin and the bed below us. I touched my fingertips to the drenched satin and tasted that sweet liquid, my tastebuds thrilling as I detected further traces of her blood.

Hesitating no longer, I thrust my face fully between her outstretched legs. Bringing a hand round to toy with the bud above, I pushed my tongue deep into her, deeper than even my hand had been. She tasted so good, I could drown myself in her. Instead I merely drank her in, adoring the blood-tinged taste of her.

So intent on my task was I, that I was barely aware that my Lady was crying her enjoyment out loud. My long mobile tongue was obviously serving her well, and it wasn’t until her thighs locked tightly around my head and her fingers clenched into my hair, that I became aware of the deep shuddering spasm that racked her body.

I raised my head to watch her in the final throes of orgasm, It was such an erotic sight that it sent my pulse wild, and with my Lady’s blood dripping down my chin, I quickly thrust my fingers into my vagina, plying them expertly and quickly bringing my pleasure to a throbbing gasping climax.

My thighs were streaked with blood and I saw the red lust rise in my Lady’s eyes. Glad to be able to feed her hunger I lay back and let her lower her head to my cunt. She lapped at the fluids there, the blood mixed with my sex juices. Wincing slightly as her teeth nipped at my clit to elicit more blood, still I could feel the trembling of another impending orgasm. As it reached crescendo, I grabbed her head and held it still against me. She swallowed my blood juice and sat back on the bed, a contented cat-like smile on her swollen lips.

I crawled forwards to meet her and we sank back onto the soft bed, replete in our sated lust. The crimson-tinged sweat on our bodies was soaked back into our skin, and I suckled lingering traces of blood from her fingers. As we slipped into a coma-like sleep, an unseen servant draped a lace cover, as fine as cobwebs over us and retreated again.

A golden aura arose outside, lighting and warming the sky, unable to reach my Lady and I as we slept, hidden away again, waiting once more for shadowtime.