Shadowy Figure

Story Info
A man, a woman, and a lust for pleasure.
1.6k words
4.25
6.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the door creak open as she sat there in her living room book in hand, hair messy and up. A silhouette shown at the entrance, she knew it was him but the mysterious allure compelled her nonetheless. His shadowy figure leaned up against the doorframe his biceps plump and round as he rested his elbow and hand on the ridged frame. She always protested his coming over unannounced because of her physical state but he insisted that she be in her natural state for him.

"I want you. Now." He said in a deep scratchy voice from the darkened entryway. She knew that she couldn't say no. She liked his power and control, his presence in a room. She would do anything for him and he knew it. He could take her at his pleasure and she would oblige; he was like a drug to her and she was his desperate junky.

She looked at him and felt a shiver move down from the back of her neck to her thighs. She could feel her pussy tighten and her nipples get stiff under her shirt. He could see his impact on her and it made his cock swell with anticipation as he told in a long deep breath. She buried her nose in her book and said in a breathy voice "but now isn't a good time."

He looked at her with his piercing eyes, head lowered, like a hungry animal.

"What did you say to me? You are mine and I will have you when I please do you understand me little girl."

"Yes sir. I didn't mean to take back. I am sorry" She knew the rules. She knew she shouldn't deny him. He would punish her for it later but a part of her wanted that. He moved sternly across the room to where she was seated. He reached out for her hand and she lifted it up towards him. He grabbed it tenderly stroking the soft skin in between her fingers. She pulled his hand close to her mouth and started to nibble on his fingers. He looked up toward the ceiling and let out a breathy sigh, she could see his pants grow tighter as his manhood thickened even more. He rolled his head down, making stern eye contact with her as he stood above her authoritatively. He moved his other hand around her face and to the back of her head. He slide his hand up through her hair and pulled a handful forcefully back jolting her head back as he pulled her up to stand pressing against his chiseled torso. She could feel his heart beat and his muscles twitch as she tickled her fingers down his sternum. His scruff brushed against her neck causing goose bumps to run down her arms. He spun her so she was facing away from him.

"You know not to talk back to me. You know what I have to do to you now," he whispered into her ear gently brushing the tips of his finger across her chest following the low curve of her shirt getting only inches away from her nipples. His light touch teased causing her skin to tickle with excitement and her breath became deep and methodical keeping his fingers in contact with her skin with every movement. He moved down her neck letting his lips lightly graze her skin and then he grabbed her flesh between his teeth causing a sharp and hot sensation to pulse across her face. Her head snapped back toward him as he let her go from his clenched jaws. She turned over her shoulder so their lips could meet. His kissed her passionately as his hands moved over her body. His right hand was stroking her breasts stopping on occasion to play with her stiff nipples. The other hand moved down the side of her stomach to the front of her pelvis.

His hand slide underneath her loosely fitted pants with ease. His fingers danced across her lips in a circular motion running over her clit but not giving it any focus, no yet. She loved when he did that. She was sure that he could feel the wetness he caused through her cotton panties. On occasion he would run his hands over her inner thighs and her clit would pulse with her heartbeat as he teased her senses. Finally he lifted his hand toward her stomach again forcing his hand under both layers of cloth and coming into contact with her sweet wet pussy. He ran a single finger up and down the opening between her legs gliding up and down spreading around her natural lubricant.

His right hand lifted from her chest and moved up to her neck. He took a firm grip around her throat pulling her tight against his chest once again. His left hand honed in on her clitoris and moved back and forth across it like a jackhammer. His arm vibrating against her body and he focused on her sweet flower. Her breath became short as he squeezed her throat even more as she came closer and closure to coming. The sheer pleasure and intensity caused her to fold at her waist pushing her thick round butt against his hard bulge. Her toes curled and her heels lifted off the ground as she started to climax, her pussy tightening in rhythm with her pulse. Her stance softened as she became limp in his arms. He quickly pulled his hands away to support her body against his.

He spun turned her around and kissed her, but not like before, he was hungry for her and she could tell as his tongue struck hers. His hand held her hipbones firmly for a moment and then moved under her shirt lifting it over her breasts. She lifted her arms as to allow him to remove her top as he threw is across the room exposing her soft skin. He then tore off his own shirt in a matter of milliseconds breaking contact with her as little as possible. His rough chest pushed against her soft skin as he moved his hand down her back to grab her cheeks. His fingers curled in as he squeezed her perk ass as his fingers moved close to the crack in between them. He moved his fingers down past her ass to her pussy all the while getting covered in her warm wet nectar. He moved his hands from her rear down and around to her knees in a helical motion causing her panties and pants to drop to her feet. She kicked off the remainder of her clothes with a playful twist of her ankle staring him directly in the eyes making sure not to break contact.

He grabbed the back of her thighs lifting her up into his arms. His arms became taught as her weight relaxed into him. He sat her down on the back of the couch keeping her legs wrapped around his waist. His hands pushing down on the tops of her thighs and running up the middle of her stomach between her breasts and back down to her soft inner thighs. He bent down on one knee bringing his face right in between her legs. He moved his arms so that her legs rested squarely on his broad muscular shoulders, his hands pulling her lower back toward him. His scruff ticked as his face moved in close to her sweet wet cunt. She could feel his warm breath as he lifted his lips to meet hers. His tongue moved swiftly up her pussy lapping up every last drop of her sweet juices finally reaching her clit. His tongue flickered across her click like the wings of a hummingbird occasionally slowing to suck and kiss her swollen cunt.

Her back arched over the back of the couch as the pleasure began to build. She was moments away from cumming again when he quickly stood and pulled out his thick and hard cock. Just as she was lifting her head to inquire as to why he stopped he penetrated deep into her as she felt the pressure from his fat, stiff member. She could feel every inch of him moving deep in and out of her as he slowly moved his hips to and from her. He moved his arm to support the weight of her back lifting her up so their faces met. She gazed at him, lips parted, eyes locked on his breathing audibly. For a moment he paused still deep inside of her. He then lifted her and pivoted in unison forcing her back against the wall still holding her pressed against him.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, fingers digging into the dimples in his back. He was moving faster like a piston his head moving quickly over her G-spot. Her legs started to constrict around his waist as the pressure started to build in her veins. This must have excited him because he pushed himself harder and faster into her giving her more pleasure than she could measure. He took his hand and spanked the side of her ass causing a sharp sting pushing her over the edge. She moaned as her pussy pulsed around his cock and only seconds later he shook as his cum burst inside of her like a warm shot. They stayed like this for a moment, no words, just their heavy breathing causing their chests to intermittently touch.

He lifted her legs and pulled himself out of her, her pussy dripping from the pleasure that just ensued. He gently held her until her feet could touch the ground and she could support herself once again. He turned and began to dress himself as she stood there leaning against the wall naked and rosy with color watching without a single word. After he pulled his shirt over his head he walked back into the shadowed entryway leaving with nothing but a glance. As he opened the door she whispered, "until next time."