Shady Ship Ch. 01

Story Info
Siblings on an abandoned ship hunt for gold that may/may not exist.
1.4k words
3.7
10.8k
16
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Author's note. All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

Not so much erotic horror yet. Will be in later chapters.

.......

"What happened to everyone on that ship, Jenna?" Dr. Wallman said while seated at his desk, seated across a blond-haired girl who had her thin fingers against her temples.

Warm sunlight slipping into the therapist's office through the window's transparent glass, Jenna brought her hands to the desk's wooden before leaning a bit forward.

"It should be obvious, right? Do I literally have to spell it out for you? The whole story?" Jenna said, the therapist's brown eyes aimed at her blue ones.

Dr. Wallman's eyes seemed to belong on a different eye set. Eyes as creepy as a man's soundless footsteps while he runs against solid metal.

An creepiness someone could not comprehend.

When Jenna averted her gaze to the desk, which a steam-emitting coffee mug sat on, Dr. Wallman grinned. He clasped his hands together before saying, "You seem like you hate me, Jenna. Did something happen recently that made you have an unreasonable dislike for people?"

"Not just people." Jenna said before rubbing her arms, as if she was outside in a blizzard hurling descending, bitter snow.

Dr. Wallman furrowed his eyebrows for a brief moment. He took a sip from his mug, the sole person in the room with a drink.

Still seated in that soft chair, Jenna said, "Not everyone is even human."

The therapist nodded.

He reached into his khaki pants pocket with his free hand, pulled out his cellphone as Jenna kept her gaze on the desk, started voice recording while the eighteen-year old in the room remained unaware.

Outside, a kid screamed.

The sound made Jenna's mind fill with a scream that had accompanied a person that had been older than the kid. A person Jenna held sweet love for.

"Your eyes made me think about someone I loved. Still love. But this was back when that person wasn't who they used to be." Jenna said, giving the therapist a vague confession.

She took a trembling breath.

Dr. Wallman took a breath filled with trembling excitement. He said, "Whenever you're ready, please tell me everything that happened, darling."

Jenna brought her focus to the man, nodded.

.......

Some time ago, twenty-four year old Carlos Gomez pumped his shotgun before leading his group into a huge ship that was said to harbor gold.

"Why the shotgun?" Kyle said, standing closest to the open door as a chilled night wind slipped in to bring goosebumps erupting across his neck.

He grasped the ship entrance door's metal, shut the door, sealing himself and the people accompanying him from the ocean outside.

He held warm appreciation for the fact the ceiling lights above let his short blond hair glow.

Kyle did not have a shotgun, but he did have light.

He had Amanda.

Amanda, who once shared a womb with him, squeezed his arm before taking quick steps to be closer to the man with the loaded shotgun.

Kyle frowned. In a low tone, he said, "What the hell? Didn't even answer my question."

Kyle wasn't a college graduate. He was a eighteen-year old with a twin sister and unfinished homework assignments.

He was not someone who longed for abandoned ship walks in the night.

But there was the talks about gold being stashed on this abandoned not too long ago ship. There was the talks about the talks having had stemmed from a man who killed himself after exploring the ship.

Goosebumps unleashing on him, Kyle shrugged, moved into a jog, stopped jogging when he reached the spot near Tucker.

"Creepy, right?" Kyle said, directing his words to the eighteen-year old boy who had been in a threesome with him Friday night.

Kyle and Tucker were as much friends as White men-fetishizing, Asian ladies complaining about Yellow Fever.

They were as fond of each other as brothers.

Tucker adjusted his wool hat. He said, "As creepy as Cassidy's boyfriend acted when he found out me and you banged his girl."

Laughter erupted between the two.

Taking steps, shoe bottoms slapping against metal, the best friends cherished the moment.

The hall the group was in had circular windows attached to its wall. Amanda stood near a window, keeping her eyes trained on the ocean outside.

Kyle shifted his focus to Carlos's shotgun as the Mexican man took quick steps, as if he intended on reaching a place that would soon vanish from existence forever.

"I'm going to have a talk with my sister." Kyle said as he continued taking steps beside Tucker.

After averting his gaze from the back of Jenna's head, Tucker nodded, adjusted his hat, letting its wool material slide against brown hair strands. The farther he got from the standing Kyle, the harder the male twin's cock got.

When Kyle took steps to the spot next to his sister, he moved his arm around her shoulders.

"They're all gone. And we're going to catch back up with him. But lust calls." Kyle said fifteen seconds later.

He inhaled through his nose, letting the cherry scent emitting from Amanda's hair access it.

Kyle moved behind her, groped her huge breasts through her clothes, his hands moving against her green coat's fabric.

"God blessed me with a well-endowed sister." Kyle said before sharing a laugh with his sister he loved too much.

It was the day after their eighteenth birthday when the siblings chose to have sex, the brother blasting his thick, heated cum into his sister.

They had lost their virginity to each other.

It would have made others as disgusted as seeing writhing maggots in a cheeseburger, but the twins adored the twincest-induced virginity losses.

It made their love stronger. Stronger, like Tucker.

Stronger, like Carlos.

When Kyle slipped his hand into Amanda's pink panties and brought his fingers into her wet pussy, the girl shuddered.

"Like that, sis?" Kyle said before wearing a smug smirk.

The power he had over a girl who also his sister was intoxicating as warm liquor on the Fourth of July.

Pussy juice coating his fingers, Kyle said, "Okay. We shouldn't get your panties too wet."

It was time.

With a hammering heart, Kyle moved his slick fingers to Amanda's jeans.

She undid her belt.

Her brother dropped her pants and panties.

Kyle sent his cock into Amanda's wet depths before she could even take her shoes and socks off, much like what happened many times before at the two-story house they shared with their parents.

Both twins with their shoes and socks on, pants around their ankles, let their skin continue slapping against each other.

Amanda's butt rippled while Kyle slammed into her from behind without mercy.

His warm breath shrouded the long blond hair behind her neck.

Kyle slapped his palms against Amanda's hips, kept them there while the female twin's breath made it less easy to view the space past the window's glass.

"Oh, fuck. I love you." Amanda said, lurking lust and adorable affection squeezing her.

Her pussy still clinged to Kyle's cock each time he drew his heated member back a couple inches.

"Glad we could fuck on a abandoned ship, my sweetie." Kyle said as Amanda kept her hands against the cool, metal wall. "I love you too."

Amanda jerked forward, her face almost colliding with the window's transparent glass. But her loving brother did not let pain tear into her.

"Please, just keep fucking me like this. Forever." Amanda said after some time, sounding as lustful as a person who went forty years without knowing what sex is.

Kyle leaned closer, wrapped his arm around Amanda's stomach. While his cock remained surrounded by his sister's pussy, as thick, hot cum shot into Amanda with vicious bursts, Kyle said, "I will."

Amanda squirted, grunting instead of releasing a scream that could bring her gone friends into alert, splashing the wall with her pussy juice.

Her legs trembled while Kyle held her as they brought their knees towards the floor.

The short, rapid breaths leaving the brother and sister were intense. They grinned like two fools at a carnival without adult supervision, two teenagers caught in an incest-filled romance with each other that had finished having sex on an abandoned ship during a hunt for gold that may or may not exist.

Thirty seconds later, Kyle and Amanda took quick steps as they walked beside each other, his arm placed around her shoulders, both relishing in the post-orgasm bliss.

A faint sound reached Kyle's ears, resembling a sound he heard while trekking in woods with Tucker and Carlos, back when Carlos had been convinced he could find gold in some woodlands.

Kyle shook his head, scoffed. He said, "Hey, sis. This is one shady ship."