Shady Ship Ch. 04

Story Info
Lost virginity.
3.1k words
3.42
5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And we're back with more Shady Ship. Sorry it doesn't seem like a true erotic horror yet, but it is a bit of a slow burn.

After all, I do have to build up great characters before things get too sour. Otherwise, no one would care about them. This is a erotica, but it is also a story with characters that need to be great as characters.

Can't end this with readers not having at least one favorite character. Though, I can probably guess who is everyone's least favorite so far.

Each character in this story is at least eighteen years old.

Onward.

*****

"Damn Irene. Where the hell is she?" Tucker said, weaponless.

Despite being without a weapon, Tucker was intent on finding Irene, wrapping his arms around her.

Irene was not a person who would run a red light or kill a spider. Her sweetness allured Tucker to her as much as a car wreck allures nosey people.

He had been aware Irene existed for ten years.

Ten years composed with friendship and sweet love.

Tucker did not intend on letting that go.

As he sprinted, Stacie running beside him with her brown bangs bouncing, Tucker focused on how important it was to arm himself with Carlos's shotgun.

"I get the shotgun, kill whatever messed with my friend. Our friend." Tucker said, sprinting a bit quicker. "We find the gold. Live on rich."

Stacie stopped running. Tucker came to a hesitant stop.

Bending over, placing her hands on her knees, Stacie took heavy breaths before saying, "I'm... too scared about this. What if that cougar comes back to kill us. Wounded animals can still kill."

Tucker gritted his teeth.

He had as much time for Stacie's cowardice as much as a racist teacher has time for their Black student.

He took quick steps to the spot in front of Stacie, placed his hand on her coat-covered back. He said, trying to restrain his fury, "Hey. We need to get to Irene fast. Really fast."

Stacie straightened, rubbed her hands against her coat-covered arms.

"Everything is going to be fine. We just need that shotgun." Tucker said, hoping he could use words to convince Stacie to slip courage into herself.

"Okay." Stacie said after two seconds, her voice trembling.

They resumed taking steps. Along the way to Carlos's room, Tucker said, "How's Jenna been? Has she been as cool as a rapist thrown into a freezing lake?"

Rubbing her arms, as if someone dumped her in a freezing lake, Stacie said, "She's been as cool as a good person being taken out of a freezing lake."

Tucker grinned.

He let appreciated, warm joy flow through his body.

"See? Me and you have a good banter going. We're a better duo than conjoined twins." Tucker said, his shoe bottoms slapping against the solid floor.

Stacie laughed.

Hearing Stacie laugh made Tucker smile a bit.

When they arrived inside the captain's quarters, which Carlos now claimed, the two eighteen-year olds turned their eyes to where the adult Carlos lied on the bed.

Resting next to him was the shotgun.

Resting next to the shotgun, the shotgun shells remained in the glowing lamp's dim light.

"Shotgun. Rescue Irene." Tucker said in a soft tone.

Carlos mumbled in his sleep but did not wake.

Stacie stood near the door, lingering.

Tucker let loose a slow exhale, took slow steps to the spot near the bed, gathered the shotgun shells, moved them into his coat's pockets, pulled the shotgun from the bed.

Since he didn't intend on having Carlos direct the rescue mission, Tucker planned on using the shotgun himself to assist with the task.

He had the crucifix necklace Irene had given him on his seventeenth birthday safe inside his right pants pocket, always hidden from his atheist parents' gazes.

Tucker had to find the girl.

Armed with the shotgun and his coat pockets carrying shotgun shells, he was the person in the ship who was the most dangerous.

The smirk he wore on his face was as smug as Carlos.

Tucker turned to Stacie, brandished the shotgun with triumph, an sweltering eagerness to gain more wins.

The moment had to come when he won Irene's love.

Tucker gave Stacie a nod.

"It's alright now. We're going to find Irene, get the twins back with us, plus everyone else. Then we get the gold, use it to buy ourselves some luxury lives." Tucker said a couple minutes later, taking steps in a hall he never ventured into before he arrived in it.

"Will we though?" Stacie said, her usual doubt and cowardice as thick as the terror that had stabbed Tucker's body when he seen that cougar earlier.

"I know we will. I know it as much as I know Carlos loves feeling like he has all the power." Tucker said with contempt coursing through his voice, as if Carlos was the person alive who was more despicable than Hitler. He chuckled. "We're going to get Irene, then everything will be okay."

The cougar appeared.

It took quick steps past the hall, emerging from the path to the hall connecting to the right, moving into the hall to the left, a gaping hole in its body leaking blood.

Tucker aimed.

The cougar gone, Tucker took steps towards the hall the creature disappeared into, grasping the stolen shotgun.

A cougar that stole Tucker's peace was going to have its heart stop.

Tucker had to keep Irene safe.

He had to keep Stacie safe.

"Stay right here. I'm going to kill it." Tucker said to the sole friend he had with him.

He put distance between himself and Stacie, despite longing to stay close to her.

But a beast existed that needed to die.

"Piece of cougar shit. How the hell is a mountain lion even on this ship?" Tucker said in a low tone as he crept.

His heart kept pounding with an overwhelming fury.

"Come on. Come on," he said in a whisper as he neared the corner.

The cougar lunged.

Having come from around the corner, the beast extending its jagged claws towards Tucker.

He pulled the trigger.

While the shotgun blast's noise pierced his ears, Tucker did not stop trembling.

Animal brains and flesh exposed, Tucker panted as he moved the cougar's dying body with his shotgun.

"Thank God. Fucking thank God." Tucker said when he brought the cougar's corpse into the hall it had took steps into, the boy's shoe bottoms littered with the animal's blood.

"Tucker, you okay?" Stacie said, moving into a sprint.

Tucker kept his eyes trained on her as she ran.

When Stacie reached the blood lingering on the floor, her shoe slipped against it, making her fall.

Her hands slammed against the floor, she managed to prevent her face from colliding with the floor, but predator blood adorning a footprint struck her lips.

Trembling in terror, Stacie drunk the blood on accident.

Tucker pumped the shotgun before helping the girl stand. Holding her arm, he said, "You're fine. But we might need to find a bathroom for you to clean your face in."

They found a women's restroom, as if it mattered which restroom you used inside an abandoned ship.

"Thanks for looking out for me." Stacie said when she finished washing her face and mouth, standing near the sink as she kept her coat on.

Holding the shotgun he had used to kill, Tucker said, "You're welcome. I'm just happy knowing Irene might actually be safe. She probably screamed and managed to close a door on the cougar."

"At least that thing is dead." Stacie said before rubbing her stomach through her clothes. "I don't feel so great. My stomach hurts."

"When you get home, find a guy to have sex with. You might feel better." Tucker said, giving a friend's advice.

Stacie groaned. She said, "I think that cougar blood did something to me. I'm so stupid. I just had to swallow it."

"You're not stupid. Carlos is stupid for not telling us why he brought a shotgun. Thank God he did though." Tucker said before shaking his head. "You're smart."

"I'm pathetic and stupid." Stacie said, denying Tucker's compliment. She groaned. "And... I really feel sick. Too sick."

Tucker frowned.

He had the sweltering eagerness to see Irene and wrap his arms around her, but someone in the same room as him needed a hug.

He set his shotgun on the floor, took steps to the spot behind Stacie, wrapped his arms around her.

Stacie brought her hands to Tucker's arms.

He did not stop holding her.

"I'm trying hard to find Irene again, but the girl I want to be with is Jenna. How funny is that? I went away from Jenna to look for Irene." Tucker said, his hair as brown as Stacie's.

He had admitted to longing to have Jenna as the person he hoped to exchange kisses with and marry, but it seemed like a friendship building moment.

Stacie made eye contact with Tucker's reflection. She said, "Please put your eyes on someone else. Jenna might not be a good choice for you. She was in a hurry to get rid of me while she had Devon with her. The smartest thing I ever did was realize she definitely had sex with him not too long ago."

Tucker gritted his teeth.

If Devon's penis had been inside Jenna's sweet pussy, Tucker would have to fight the pressuring desire to blast the Black boy's skull into pieces with the shotgun.

"I'll kill him." Tucker said, not bothering to not hide his thrashing fury.

He held Stacie a bit tighter, as if he longed to cause her death.

Stacie made a pained noise before pressing her hands against her stomach through her clothes. She said, "It really hurts. You need to... have sex with me. Right now."

Tucker furrowed his eyebrows, opened his mouth a bit, his rage fading.

"No. I won't take advantage of you." Tucker said, not mentioning the fact he intended on saving his cock for Jenna's pussy.

But he would deny Stacie's command as best he could.

He did not intend on having sex with Stacie, even if he lived in an reality where Jenna did not exist.

"Friends don't have sex with each other. It's not right. And I wouldn't want to take advantage when we can find a better way to make you feel better." Tucker said before releasing the eighteen-year old girl.

He turned to his shotgun.

"It really hurts!" Stacie said with pain shrouding her voice, though it may have been exaggerated pain.

Tucker shook his head at an slow pace, filled his mind with Jenna.

"I wonder what Jenna would say. She'll be mad. She'll think I was just using you for sex." Tucker said, his eyes trained on his shotgun. "I'm a guy, Stacie. I'll get the blame put on me, regardless of if it was your choice or not."

"I'm bent over the sink, Tucker. It hurts that bad. You... you're not man enough to... fuck me." Stacie said, which made Tucker turn in an swift gesture, as if he heard a gunshot. Stacie had her back arched more than necessary as she remained bent over. She unzipped her coat, dropped it, slammed her palm against her ass through her jeans and panties. "You're a... fucking... pussy."

Tucker gritted his teeth, narrowed his eyes a bit. He said, "And you can barely say a bad fucking word."

The rage thrashed throughout his mind, making him no longer aware Stacie's intention was to make him slam his cock into her pussy until her stomach pain vanished.

He brought his focus to her ass, which seemed to wait.

"A bitch must want to be frustration fucked. That's the only damn signal I hear coming out of your mouth." Tucker said before taking a step closer to the sole female body in the room. His cock remained throbbing, eager to unleash. Tucker patted his hardened cock through his pants, his pupils dilated. "Whore. All you are is a damn whore, Stacie."

He lunged.

When Tucker reached the spot behind Stacie, he gripped her shoulders hard before slamming his clothed cock against her right asscheek.

"I need to hump a bitch, like the dog she is." Tucker said, the breaths slipping out his mouth heavy.

"Hurry up! You... you fucker!" Stacie said, her good girl personality dying with each passing second. "Fucker!"

Tucker bared his teeth, as if he was a dog starving on an street in a Brazilian slum.

He unbuckled Stacie's belt as his heart continued pounding.

After forcing down the girl's jeans and panties, exposing the penis-pleasing pussy to the room, Tucker laughed with glee.

"Damn, Kyle needs to get in another threesome with me." Tucker said in an trembling voice, moving his hands to Stacie's warm ass before letting his palms and fingers roam across her butt. "I'm going to fuck the piss out you."

He stripped out his clothes, dropped them, dropping those shotgun shells in his coat pockets.

In the open space, Tucker's cock throbbed.

Each second it went without a warm pussy's hug was as much a torture as being deaf at an music festival.

Tucker turned his head to the mirror.

Stacie kept her head down, as if she intended on hoped Tucker would blast him cum inside her as fast as possible.

The boy shrugged, grasped his huge cock, brought it forward.

Its tip met Stacie's pussy lips, made contact with her dry pussy.

A dry pussy.

"You'll get wet." Tucker said, pulling back. "Lube first."

When he brought the lube out his pants pocket, Tucker refused to mention how he had planned on using it to have anal sex with Jenna.

Stacie waited.

Tucker stroked himself with his lube-covered right hand, coating his sex tool with the clear liquid.

"Come on. My stomach still... hurts." Stacie said before removing the rest of her clothes. She tossed them, moved back into position.

Tucker took quick steps behind her, lube hugging his cock.

He brought his left hand to Stacie's left hip, held his furious cock with his right hand, eased it into the girl's pussy at an slow pace.

A gasp left Stacie's mouth before her pussy took in Tucker's cock.

The girl made a pained noise before slamming her hands against the sink's white material three twice.

"Fuck!" she said the moment before Tucker reeled his cock back fast.

When the boy slammed into her, Stacie jerked forward as she made another pained noise.

Gripping Stacie's hips, Tucker did not ask the girl if she was okay as he used her pussy for his pleasure without shame.

"Shut the fuck up and take all of me!" Tucker said in an menacing tone as he pounded into her pussy from behind.

He grunted with each thrust, pulling back his hips, pulling back his body before slamming it hard, using his weight and hips to pound his friend's cunt, sending pleasure through her body with each hard impact, making her ass ripple.

He arched his back to complete each sharp thrust, letting his cock tip go as deep as possible.

Stacie's pussy muscles gripping Tucker's phallus, the boy in the room kept slamming into her Stacie, making pleasure-filled moans slip out her mouth.

"Fucking virgin pussy!" Tucker said in an yell while he pumped his cock with rapid movements, popping in and out Stacie's cunt with wet sucking sounds.

His body trembled as his pleasure erupted a bit more.

He squeezed Stacie's ass, spread her open so his cock could slam deeper.

His fingers dug into her ass, holding her down as he pounded his deflowered friend's helpless pussy.

Stacie's breasts shook with each thrust. She said, "Come on! Come fucking on, you pussy! Fuck that pussy!"

Her breasts kept trembling without restraint, swinging back and forth as Tucker's hips slamming against her ass made them jiggle hard.

"Take it! Take all of me, bitch!" Tucker said, no longer caring about the fact Stacie was a girl he had hugged more than once, his powerful, huge cock shoving deep into Stacie's sweet pussy.

"Fuck you! Making me cum!" Tucker said in a shout while his cum spurted out him in thick, heated jets.

"You fucker!" Stacie said in a scream as her friend filled her pussy with his hot cum. Her body arched in delicious pleasure.

Stacie's pussy exploded with wetness, mixed with the blood dripping onto the floor.

Tucker grunted while Stacie's spasming cunt milked his cock.

The boy pumped, firing thick semen burst, drawing out his orgasm until cum no longer arrived.

Tucker pulled out, burdened pants leaving him.

Stacie turned, collapsed against Tucker's body before wrapping her slim arms against him.

He hugged her back, cherished the warm joy coursing through his body.

"I still feel bad about doing that." Tucker said when he had his clothes on.

Her clothes on, Stacie said, "My stomach feels better. You were just looking out for me, like you usually do."

Tucker lifted the shotgun from the floor, his face adorned with a grin.

His best friend in the universe-Kyle-was away.

But Stacie was here.

"Sorry for calling you what I called you." Stacie said, more sincere than president Nixon.

Tucker shouldered the shotgun. He shook his head.

"Hey. Don't worry about it. We were both just really horny and mad. It happens," he said.

Stacie nodded, smiled.

Tucker grinned.

The boy's penis had been inside the girl not long ago, but without speaking to each other, Tucker and Stacie were both aware the sex they had both had made their savored love for each other grow.

It was love between two friends, not romance.

"You were my first guy. And my last. But I'm very happy it was you who was my first, Tucker." Stacie said without elaborating.

Tucker nodded, moved onto one knee before inspecting his shotgun, which was still Carlos's.

"Your first. And the last. What the hell does that m-" Tucker started saying. He stopped inspecting the shotgun, his eyebrows furrowed. "Unless. You were dry. And you seemed as mad as I was about Jenna and Devon being together. Why didn't you tell me you were like that?"

"A lesbian?" Stacie said before crossing her coat-covered arms, as if Tucker would yell near her face at any moment. "I was... scared."

"You're always scared. There's no reason to be. I love you. And Jenna and everyone else loves you." Tucker said before rising. He took steps to the spot in front of Stacie, stroked her cheek with affection. "I won't go away either. I promise I won't."

Stacie uncrossed her arms, gave Tucker a sweet smile as she caressed the hand Tucker had against her cheek.

"I love you too," she said.